InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 7: day 1 part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It's me again with the next chapter! Have fun! Be Happy
I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!!!
CHAPTER 7: DAY 2
Kagome Higurashi, I thought angrily. What the fuck! She's married to me and she didn't even… I was livid. She looked at the professor with some disdain and I couldn't really blame her. Fucking old lecher
“Well Miss Higurashi, there's a seat over there so you can go and relax.”
“Thank you, Professor.”
I quickly noticed that Kagome had entered the classroom with a cool expression on her face and that she was coming towards me. It was then I started to wonder why the hell she was coming near me. Like an ironic twist of fate, there happened to be empty seat right next to me. If that wasn't crappy enough, it was the only empty seat in the entire room. I felt that Fate was laughing at my misery as she came closer to where I was. Irony sucks ass I thought as I diverted my eyes to focus attention somewhere else. My eyes fell on my former girlfriend and realized that she had been watching Kagome and me but her attention was mostly on Kagome. Just seeing the hurt in her eyes made me feel guilty about what happened. My family really fucked everything up.
As soon as Kagome sat down, and I started to hear low whistles coming from around the room. I also saw that Miroku grinning at her with and look of interest in his eyes. She looked frightfully similar Kikyo, I thought to myself, but she still can't compare to her at all. Maybe I thought that because I was still pissed off at her.
As soon as class was over, I dragged her aside to talk to her. There so much that I want to yell at her for such as…
“What the fuck are you doing here?” I yelled at the woman but she didn't seem to care. That made me all the madder especially when she gave me that cool expression of hers.
“You look surprised, Inuyasha. Did you really think that you could get rid of me so easily? I won't disappear…yet. FYI, your parents forced me to transfer this school so if you have a problem, take it up with them.”
She made that little speech in such a cool tone that I wanted to choke the hell out of her.
“Anyway,” I continued, “why did you use your maiden name in class? Your last name is …unfortunately the same as my mine because you're my -
 
“Save it Inuyasha, she interrupted “I know it pains you that I am lawfully tied to you. As for reason why I'm still using my maiden name…let's just say that…it's really none of your business.”
With a sly smile, she walked away, leaving dumbfounded and yet extremely angry with her. If that wasn't bad enough, Kikyou walked right passed me as soon as Kagome left. It was then I immediately came to two conclusions. One, she had seen what occurred between Kagome and me and two, she was completely ignoring me.
The fact that random boys kept flocking to my “dear wife” also added to one of that crappiest school day I had ever had. The bitch didn't care. She seemed happy that those guys were mentally fucking her. She actually ended up in last my class and of course, guys were gathered around her seat after class. They were apparently fighting over her.
“Hey Kagome, why don't you ditch these losers and go out with me”
“Who are you calling losers, asshole?!
“You all want a piece me?”
Kagome let them tear themselves apart for a while before interrupting them.
“Come on boys, calm down. It so sad that you're all wasting your time fighting over me even though I have to admit it's flattering. I see I'm already…taken.”
That must have been a big blow for then because they got mad.
“Who is the fucking bastard that took you from us?”
She looks at me and all of the guys look at as well.
“He's right over there, she said, “Have fun.”
The evil wench left me in the room with 7 jealous guys.
After I beat the shit of the lustful bitches Kagome dumped on me, I decided to look for Kikyo. I need to mend things with her. I ran into Miki, a girl who just happened to be on of Kikyou's best friends.
“Miki,” I started to say but she interrupted me
“Look Inuyasha, I know you want to make up with Kikyo and everything but she told me to tell you that it's over! She doesn't have to talk to you since you'd rather be with her instead. She told me to tell you that and I don't blame her.”
With that, she walked away leaving me with heavy with guilt. After a while I decided to walk outside to where my dad's driver was waiting for me. It seemed to be one of the longest rides I've ever had in my life. All the stress I experienced that day caused me to fall asleep. When I woke up, I saw that we had stopped in a place that was definitely not home.
“Where the hell did you take me to, Totosai?”
“Huh? Who are you? Why are staring at me like that?”
I punched him hard on his head. I hate it when he acts completely clueless.
“I'm your master you dumbass!”
“No you're not,” he replied, “your father is. Thank goodness. He was the one who told me to bring you here because he thought that you needed your own place.”
I immediately rushed out of that car and into the house, leaving the annoying old geezer behind. The house was great, big, and all mine! After a while of gloating about my new house I asked the chief maid where the master bedroom was! The day had actually got better and I felt that nothing could alter it and make it worse. But when she opened the bedroom, the joy I had was instantly cut off.
“WHATTHE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

I finally updated. I am so sorry for taking so long. Something is brewing in this story.
Hint: Pay attention to Kikyo in future chapters. She'll back.
Please review though. If I get two reviews, I'll be very happy. I'll update in about two days if I get two reviews. Not joking. I'm quite serious. I realized that I have to update more quickly so I can write the part that really makes this story rated R. but, these chapter s are important because they are all part of the main conflict. I hope you got that. I'll explain more in the future chapters. School is so boring. My chemistry teacher has issues. On the first day if school, he had a 20-minute conversation with himself.
Story talk:
Anyways, the parents are coming back and a few chapters from now…Trouble is on its way!
Later Days!