InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 8: Love and Marriage part 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello people, the next chapter is here!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!

Chapter 8: Love and marriage part 1

Kagome was sitting on the bed with a smug expression on her face. Before I knew it, the maid had run out and locked the door.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my so called husband. You really thought I was kidding when I said that you couldn't get rid of me that easily. I did give you a fair warning so you should not have been surprised. But I guess it already too late."

She got off the bed and headed towards the door. Just when I thought that her little speech was over, she stopped to add more.

" In case you were wondering, once again our wonderful parents had a hand in our lives and in ruining our futures. They bought the house and they are forcing us to live together. I am so filled with joy. Well. I'm glad we had this discussion, bye now."

She went to the door, unlocked it and left.

For a while I just stood there I spewing out so many curses that I lost count.

Who did that bitch think she is? There is no way in hell that I was going to share a room with her!

It was almost dinnertime and I was wondering whether dad had given us any good cooks. I hungrily went down into the kitchen only to see that wench cooking something. I glared at her as I sat down but she was able to dismiss my presence and she continued to do what she was doing. When she had finished, she dished out some food for herself and sat down away from where I was sitting. After she had taken her seat, she finally looked me.

"What are you doing, Inuyasha?"

"Waiting."

"For who?"

"The cooks. I waiting for them to come and cook dinner for me. I refuse to eat any shit made by you."

Kagome looked at me and slowly smiled.

"You might be waiting for a long time. The cooks come next week."

Then that …that…woman slowly ate in front of me and she moaned at every bite she took. This went on for some time.

A.C: For this scene, think of the macaroni and cheese commercial with the brother and sister. I'll comment later

I stared to get angry. I was angry with her for mocking me and with myself for falling into her trap. Hey, I was fucking hungry and that bitch wasn't helping my situation. She was making it worse so I finally snapped.

" Dammit, give me that shit you!"

"Inuyasha, I thought you said- "

"Shut the fuck up and give me food!"

Kagome calmly got up and took out a tray of food. She took the food to where I was and placed it in front of me.

I truly couldn't believe that she had already made some food for me. I also couldn't believe that she had a heart. The food was delicious; I couldn't insult it even if I wanted to. I didn't give a shit about those cooks at that moment. I just wanted her to cook for no other man except for me.

We didn't spend that much time together that evening. The reason for that was we were too busy finding ways to avoid each other and we succeeded. We did homework, papers, watched TV in separate rooms and so on. This is typical behavior for a couple that has been part of a forced marriage for less than 48 hours.

The biggest argument between Kagome and me was …the sleeping arrangements. There was no way in hell I was going to sleep in the same bed with a girl that turns me off all the time. The worst part was that my so-called wife was doing nothing to solve this problem.

"Inuyasha, I'm sleeping here tonight."

"Why?"

"Because, number 1, I don't want to sleep with you and all my stuff is already here."

"Take all your shit out and go somewhere else"

" No."

"What did you just say?"

"I said no. I'm not going to take all my stuff out just so you can slleeo in her. In fact, I not going to listen to you until you learn to talk with me with respect."

" Why should I?"

" Goodnight Inuyasha."

" Where the hell am I supposed to sleep?"

"That really good question. Maybe if you actually used your brain, you can figure that out rather than use it to insult me."

With that, Kagome threw a pillow in my face and slammed the door.

" You bitch you better tell where I can sleep tonight or I'll make pay in the morning."

"Geez Inuyasha, what is your problem? There are like seven or more other bedrooms in this house. Pick one! You can sleep on the couch or on the floor. You're half dog, you can sleep in the yard! The possibilities of finding a place to sleep are endless! Inuyasha dear, can you do me a favor?

"What do you want, darling?"

" LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO AWAY!"

I decided to sleep in the living room because I wanted to stay away from Kagome as far I could but still be comfortable. From that day on I started to grow a great dislike for her but for some reason, I couldn't truly hate her.

That's the end. Was that good? That comment I made was about that commercial that used to show. You the one with a guy sing "I've got the blues" the sister was easting the macaroni and cheese slowly and the brother was watching her with anger.

Anyway, I thank those who reviewed and also those who read this fic. The title of this chapter comes from the theme song of the show, Married With Children. That show was so funny. I though it was perfect. I will update faster if I get 2 more reviews!

Later days!