InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey, I'm back! Onward to chapter 11!
 
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!
 
Chapter 11
 
“Daddy, are you still there?” the small girl inquired in the dark. Inuyasha sighed; he wasn't going to get into the diary that night. He joined his young daughter on the bed. As soon as she felt his presence, the girl came closer towards him and snuggled herself closer to his body. Inuyasha decided to at least sleep for a while. He had to look for Kagome's whereabouts the next day. He had no job for now, his father took that away. He shook his head. He will have to think about that later. Just as he was about to close his eyes, his daughter spoke.
 
Daddy, where's mommy?”
 
I…don't know but I'll find her.
 
“I know. I miss her. Daddy, a long time ago, this girl at my school told me that I can't be friends with her because I don't have a real daddy.”
 
Inuyasha kept silent.
 
“When I told Mommy that, she just smiled and told me that I had one. Mommy looked sad for some reason.”
 
He looked at the gray eyed girl and smiled.
 
“Don't worry about it. Go to sleep.”
 
Inuyasha laid still in his bed as he looked out a nearby window at the moon. He sighed and closed his eyes wondering what Kagome was doing at that exact time.
 
 
Kagome looked at the moon and smiled sadly. She remembered times when she and Inuyasha would look at the night sky on night such as this when they weren't arguing. She looked at the two figures one the bed. One was a three year old boy with silver hair and the other was an eight year old boy well actually a fox demon. They were both sound asleep. Her mind started to drift to the activities of that day. She was working at a small diner that was some distance away from the hotel for that week. It was important for her to keep moving. She didn't want a repeat of some incidents she had experienced these past years. She was working late that day and luckily for her, a kind neighbor had offered to watch her son while Shippo went to a friend's house. She had finished work for the day and was on her way to pick up Shippo when she saw the little fox demon make his way down the street. She followed him to see where he was going. Shippo was following someone. She felt it. She saw Shippo slide into the shadow and was about to call for him until she saw who he was following. Her breath caught up in her throat and her heat started to beat faster. It was Inuyasha. The thought of his name caused a piercing pain to shoot through her heart. Kagome was suddenly aware that she was standing before the shrine that Kaede had kept. She started to wonder why her husband would come to a place like this especially to see Kaede of all people.
 
Kagome closed her eyes. She needed to sleep. She needed to think and she will go to Kaede herself. She needed to tell Kaede her side anyways but not now. Inuyasha should have found her diary by now. She had sensed it. Maybe that was the reason why Inuyasha had even started to search for her otherwise he would have never realized how much he had hurt her. She looked at the time. It was late and she had a lot to think about tomorrow. She had to see her parents next week.
 
“Good night, boys”
 
She looked down at the fat fuzzy thing in the corner and smiled.
 
“Good night Buyo”
 
Good night my sweet little daughter
 
And… Good night, Inuyasha.
 
 
The next day…
 
Kagome looked around the room. It was clean. The boys were at school and she was all alone. Now she could think. Most of what Inuyasha said was accurate but it was missing a few parts. She needed to get some fresh air. This time separated from Inuyasha had not been easy but she didn't want to think of what had happened since she left, at least not now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yea! I'm done again. Hurray! It's Kagome's turn. Inu didn't finish his but he will but this time you will get both sides. Time may go on and off but I warned you in the first chapter. All of us and at times Kaede are trying to figure out why Kagome left. How was there marriage like? What ere the causes of their problem? There were may causes. I hope you all like this. Please review. One review might due and I'll update soon. have to get more inspiration and look up things for this story so it may take some time. Sorry for the shortness but that's how it came about. Oh yeah, I had trouble thinking of chapter 12 because of what I typed in the previous chapters. The diary is important in later chapters. Sorry, but I found my old note on this story a few days ago so I had to change somethings.
 
Hints: For some future chapters, you may need to look back at the previous ones. Just a hint !
 
Until next time…
 
 
Later days!