InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 13: Part 2 ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey Everyone! Here comes Chapter 13! Enjoy!
A.C: (*) = POV, *= thoughts or flashback.
 
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!
 
Chapter 13: Part 2
 
 
 
“Hey, are you coming in or not?”
 
My mind is back in the present. I find myself in front of a bus with its driver staring at me with an irritated gaze. I mumble an apology, pay my fare and go sit at the back of the bus. Once I sit down, I let the memories flood my mind again. I still recall waking up the following day after the wedding fiasco. I went downstairs only to see that my parents were waiting for me. I could tell that they were a little disappointed in me. After all, I had stormed out of my own wedding. However, that wasn't what they were going to discuss with me. When they said that, I was relieved. Then, they told me that I needed to spend some time with my new husband.
 
I couldn't believe it! They were my parents and yet they were doing this to me. Clearly they were blind to his rude behavior that was greatly displayed the night before.
 
“Kagome, you are now, Mrs. Kagome Yamoto and your husband's name is Inuyasha. Now that you're married, you will have to move out. We're not kicking you out; we just want you and Inuyasha to be closer to each other. Inuyasha's parents have arranged with us where you and your husband will be staying. We have also arranged that you will be going to the same school together. Hurry up and get ready, you`re going to be late. Have a good day, honey.”
 
My parents left me there, still trying to comprehend what just happened to me. I remember waking up, going down the stairs and…I was getting kicked out of my house! I couldn't stand him but my parents didn't seem to care. It was hard for me to believe, that I would be forced to live with that jerk! Plus, if that wasn't bad enough, I was going to his school as well. This nightmare had no sign of ending.
 
Somehow I found myself, standing in front of a door to a classroom at Tokugawa University. My parents were right about the arrangements. In fact, the moment I stepped into the office of the dean, he gave me the books I had for my current class and told me to that everything had been taken care of. Someone finally noticed me and opened the door. I could tell that he was the professor. I could also tell that he was a complete perv since he kept staring at my breasts. He saw the dark look on my face and came to himself. When he asked for my name, I told him that I was Kagome Higurashi. I couldn't help it, I wasn't used to being married yet and I have had Higurashi as a last name for my whole life.
 
He told me to sit in the empty seat. As fate would have it, the only empty seat in the entire room was right next to Inuyasha. If looks could kill, both the professor and I would be dead right now. I gathered up my courage and headed towards my seat. A boy with a short ponytail grinned at me; he was probably a perv as well and the whistles I heard added more to my anger. Of course Inuyasha didn't do anything; he should have them to be quiet. The lecture was long and boring but it provided the perfect distraction. Inuyasha was definitely pissed and I wanted to be the first one out when this class was over. The chance to escape never came since he grabbed my arm and dragged me aside in the hallway.
 
Naturally, he swore at and demanded to know my reason for being there. I coolly replied all of his questions and left him there to fume. I was going to have a good day no matter what. I went through a rather empty hallway to get to my next class. The sound of footsteps other than my own caused me to turn around. I almost fell over when I saw who was following me. It was a girl and she looked almost like me only that her hair was longer and she had pale skin. Her eyes were a little red probably from crying and her long black hair was a little messy.
 
“You must be Kagome.”
 
I nodded a little surprised that she knew my name but then it hit me. She must be that Kikyo person that Inuyasha mistook me for.
 
“I'm guessing that you are Kikyo.”
 
“I'll go straight to the point. You see that ring on your finger? It's meaningless. No matter how much you try, I can assure you that Inuyasha will never truly be yours. He will always belong to me. Enjoy it now while you can because he will eventually come back to me. When that happens, it will be too late for you to get him back.”
 
She wiped some tears out of her eyes and rushed passed me, leaving me a little confused.
 
What she said to me in that hallway haunted me all day. A crowd of boys were fighting over me but I didn't care. What did she mean when she said “When that happens, it will be too late to get him back?” I finally noticed that Inuyasha was in the room so I used him a distraction so I could leave and think.
 
My dad's driver drove me to me new home. It wasn't so bad and the staff was friendly. I went to the master bedroom only to see that my things had already been stored in there…as well as his stuff too. I laid down on the bed trying to figure out what to do since he would soon appear at the door.
 
 
 
Sorry for the shortness. Thanks for reading you guys! I'll update more quickly if I get at least one review. Keep Kikyo in mind for Future chapters. Especially what she said even thought it was spoken out of anger and bitterness. I don't like Kikyo that much but she isn't the top bitch in this story...as of yet but right now her emotions are starting to cloud her thinking. If you all can keep this in mind, you will understand more of the later chapters.
 
 
Later Days!