InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ Friends Who Were Forgotten About ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3:
Who Were Forgotten About
The next day the phone rang and Ms. Higurashi answered it, "Hello?"
"Hello, this is Doctor Watannabe," he said, "I seriously don't know how, but she is ready to go home! But I should ask you if she can stay here for a while, so we can examine her? So..."
"No!" Ms. Higurashi said, "You cannot!"
"You sure?" Doctor Watannabe asked, "It could save many lives!"
"Yes I'm sure, you cannot use my daughter as a lab rat!" Ms. Higurashi said, "I'm coming to get her right now!" Ms. Higurashi put the phone down, and ended the conversation right there!
"Who was that?" Inuyasha asked.
"The hospital phoned, and said that we can bring Kagome back home now!" Ms. Higurashi answered.
"Then let's go," Inuyasha said. And they left for the hospital, they made good time getting there, and signed her out, and left.
"This necklace was supposed to stop all demonic traits, right?" Kagome asked Inuyasha.
"No, it hides and demonic features. And your strength, but your sense of smell seems to stay," Inuyasha answered.
"I figured that one out," Kagome said, "How can you stand some of having a nose that sensitive? It's been driving me nuts at times!"
"I know how to use it better," Inuyasha said, "Once we get back to the feudal era I show how to control it better, and the same goes with all off the other powers you possess".
"Thank you!" Kagome replied.
"Feh," Inuyasha responded, "Anything so I don't have to save you as much!". Inuyasha then thought, 'I like it when have to save Kagome!'.
"What do you think the odds of me getting mad at you for saying that?" Kagome asked.
"Around the same as the other option," Inuyasha answered.
When they got home, Ayumi, Eri, Yuki, and Hojo were there waiting for her.
"Hey, how’s it going?" Kagome asked.
"Worried, because of you!" Eri said.
"I don't know what to say," Kagome said.
"Hey why don't we all go to WacDonald’s and get something to eat," Ayumi said trying to avoid what could into a very emotional scene.
"Sure why not," Kagome said, "Inuyasha are you going to come?"
"Sure," Inuyasha answered, "As long as they don't squeal or any other high pitch noise!"
"Good luck!" Yuki said.
"They are just joking," Kagome said, "Let's just get going!"
They left for WacDonald’s and Eri, Yuki, and Ayumi squealed almost the entire way there. Inuyasha stayed a ways behind them because of it. Kagome was with them talking as well, but after a little bit of squealing and went back with Inuyasha, "Hearing isn't affected by the neck lace!" Kagome said.
"Yeah I know!" Inuyasha answered.
"You know Inuyasha, we could sneak off," Kagome quietly said, "I want to see our friends in your era right now anyways!"
"Shit," Inuyasha said, trying to keep his voice down.
"What?" Kagome asked.
"They think your dead!" Inuyasha answered, "I forgot to tell them!"
"Hmmm, we could scare the living shit out of them!" Kagome said, laughing a little bit, "No that would be to mean!"
"Let's go then," Inuyasha said just after a louder squeal from Eri.
"Yes, let's go," Kagome replied.
They left with out being seen, and quickly made their way back to the shrine. They didn't waste any time and went straight to the well and jumped through it! They got out of the well on the other side and Inuyasha took off his bracelet.
"Kagome, wait taking of your neck lace for a moment," Inuyasha said.
"Why?" Kagome asked.
"To show them all at once," Inuyasha answered.
"Sure," Kagome replied.
"Sango, and Miroku are at the village," Inuyasha said.
"Let's go then," Kagome replied. Inuyasha and Kagome walked to Keade's village and Shippo caught up with them.
"Inuyasha you jackass! You said Kagome died!" Shippo yelled, "We all been very sad since you told us that and here she is alive! Why would you say something so cruel?"
"Shippo, We'll answer that question when we meet Sango and Miroku," Kagome said.
Kagome and Inuyasha returned to their trip before Shippo could complain. "Hey wait up!"
Kagome, Shippo, and Inuyasha finally made it to the village and went into Keade's hut.
"Surprising development," Kagome said.
"It took your death, for them to realize their feelings for each other!" Inuyasha said.
There was Miroku and Sango still sleeping, and they were side by side naked.
"Should we wake them up or let them sleep?" Kagome asked.
A little bit of a grin came over Inuyasha's face. "Let's wake them up," said Inuyasha. Inuyasha grabbed Miroku's staff and started to poke Sango and Miroku with it.
"What!" Miroku and Sango said.
"We have something to tell you once you get some clothes on," Kagome said.
"Kagome?" Sango said. Both Sango and Miroku were speechless. Inuyasha and Kagome left the hut and allowed them to dress themselves.
"We're dressed now explain!" Sango ordered, "Why is Kagome here if she's dead? Or was it some sort of cruel joke?"
"It wasn't a joke," Kagome said, "For a while I was actually dead!"
"They have the ability to bring the dead back to life?" Miroku asked.
"No," Kagome answered, "I think Inuyasha's blood had something to do with it".
"What do you mean?" Sango asked.
"I think it really was a very deep coma or something," Kagome said, "For the changes".
"What changes?" Shippo asked.
"These," Kagome said as she took off her necklace and revealed her demonic features. Shippo, Miroku, and Sango jumped back.
"What the..., how did that happen?" Sango asked.
"When the doctors injected me with some of Inuyasha's blood," Kagome said, "I think the demon blood did something, and it changed my body".
Keade came hearing Kagome's words, "Yee child is right about her changes".
"How did you know?" Miroku asked.
"Couple days ago, before Kagome was revived," Keade answered.
"What! You didn't tell us about this! How could you?" Sango yelled.
"I heard stories about that, but haven't seen it before Kagome," Keade answered, "There was no way of knowing for sure!"
"Yeah right sure," Sango said sarcastically.
"Kagome, tomorrow we're going to head out to look for Totosai," Inuyasha said.
"Why?" Kagome asked.
"Half demons are not liked that much," Inuyasha said, "You aren't armed good enough".
(A/N): Hehe, I severely modified the what was going to happen in this story!