InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ More Lessons and the Trip Back ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5:
More Lessons and the Trip Back
"Kagome," Totosai said, "There two thing that I must say about the Kamigawa!"
"Which are?" Kagome asked.
"Keep it with you at all times," Totosai said, "You that the Tetseiga prevents Inuyasha from turning full demon right? Your sword has the same effect for you!"
"Thank you," Kagome replied, "And the other one is?"
"There will be some swords that yours won't easily cut through," Totosai said, "With those swords, you cannot let your sword stay in contact for long periods of time, that would be risking all the lives around you!"
"I'll make sure that, that won't happen," Kagome replied.
"And I only know of a couple weapons that won't break against your sword," Totosai said, "Your shield, the Seritio, the Tenseiga, and the Tetseiga".
"Alright," Inuyasha said, "We should get back to Keade's village!"
"Yes, You're right," Kagome said, "See you later, Totosai".
"Yeah, See yeah," Inuyasha said.
"You two better not do anything stupid!" Totosai said.
Two days later.
"Finally," Inuyasha said, "You're abilities are growing, soon, with the help of instinct, you'll be as strong and as fast as I am". Inuyasha had in that two days had helped her vastly improve her use of smell, hearing, and She can follow Inuyasha dashes off to, even those incredibly high jumps that he often does. "Once we learn what attacks you have, I'll show you how to use your new weapons!"
"Inuyasha, thank you!" Kagome said, "Thank you for your helping me with my new abilities!"
"Well I doubt that you could get your abilities to their full extent without some assistance!" Inuyasha replied, "Kagome, In the next battle we should see if you still have your spiritual powers, you might of lost them".
"How than that be possible?" Kagome asked, "I am still part human".
"And your also part demon now!" Inuyasha replied, "I see it as a possibility, but nothing is for sure yet".
sniff sniff . "I think that should happen soon," Kagome said, grabbing her bow and an arrow. The demon that came was a massive bear demon.
"Give me the sacred jewel!" the bear demon yelled. Kagome took aim, and fired. The arrow hit and went through the demon, and killed it.
"Good," Inuyasha said, "It looks like your spiritual powers are still there!"
"It looks like there it yet another demon coming," Kagome said.
"Kagome, stay behind me!" Inuyasha said, "Once that wolf finds out that you’re a half demon. He might try to kill you!"
"Koga wouldn't do that!" Kagome argued.
"You don't know demons that well," Inuyasha said, "But you'll see soon enough, I'll try to put that to minimum though!"
"Mutt-Face! What did you do to Kagome?" Koga yelled.
"I'm a half demon now," Kagome said, "If I didn't have Inuyasha's blood injected into me, I would be dead!"
"Inuyasha," Koga said, "Is this true?"
"Yes," Inuyasha answered.
"Then you Inuyasha will die for making Kagome a half demon, and you Kagome will also have to be killed!" Koga snarled, "All half demons should die!"
"Koga, come back to your senses!" Kagome yelled.
"Sorry, Kagome!" Inuyasha said, "All demons try to kill half demons all the time!"
Inuyasha drew his Tetseiga, and lunged at Koga. He swung the Tetseiga at him, Koga dodged and lunged at Kagome. Kagome came to her senses, she summoned her Seritio, and managed to block Koga's kick. Koga landed and went to kick Kagome and this time, he did, he knocked her unconscious, and sent her flying a distance off, and she crashed into a tree. Inuyasha used the wind scar the second that Kagome was out of range, Koga jumped to dodge it but, was hit by it. Koga was lucky though, the wind scar barely hit him, and only had a massive wound in his stomach!
"Koga, leave before I kill you!" Inuyasha ordered, "Kagome wouldn't want me to kill you so leave!" Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and picked her up.
"Put her down, and fight me!" Koga screamed.
"Feh," Inuyasha replied, "If I decided to fight you, in your condition I would easily win! Your only going to hurt yourself if you move!" Inuyasha ran off, Koga's wound was deep, and that prevented Koga from being able to even keep up with Inuyasha, and Inuyasha easily got away!
That night.
"What happened?" Kagome asked, as she finally woke.
"Koga knocked you unconscious," Inuyasha answered, "I let him go with a hurt pride, and a large wound! He even tried to continue the fight, but I decided your safety was more important! I think he was up to some sort of cheap shot or something".
"Thank you, for saving me back there," Kagome replied, "And about before that, sorry I should of believed you! I shouldn't of thought that Koga wasn't going to do that! I'm sorry!"
"Kagome, don't worry about it," Inuyasha said, "Not every change will be changes with you! Demons, and for that matter humans always reject half demons! I love you to much to let any of them try to hurt you!"
"Yeah, but...ahhh... did you just say that you love me?" Kagome asked.
"Well..., ummm..., Yeah..., I guess i did," Inuyasha replied.
Kagome was shocked. She was speechless, she tried to talk but couldn't.
"I been in love with you for a long time!" Inuyasha said, "I first realized this when dark priestess Tsubaki cursed you! I've tried to say it so many times but I couldn't!"
"Inuyasha..., I don't know what to say..., other than the fact I've been in love with you as well!" Kagome said, "Ever since I saw you with Kikyo, and I ran back to my time!"
"Then I have a question for you," Inuyasha said "One that I hope that you'll accept!"
"Go on," Kagome replied.
"Will you..., will you be my mate!" Inuyasha stuttered.
"Of course I will!" Kagome said.
(A/N): To any who has read my other story SG-Inuyasha: The Seritio and Kamigawa are the exact same minus the barriers (Seritio will only get the barrier when it's 'ultimate' technique' is used). I know that someone will inevitably say that Inuyasha is a little out of character. The reasons should be obvious.