InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ Learning to Fight ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7:
Learning to Fight
"Miroku!" Kagome screamed, "You better start running!"
"What did I do?" Miroku asked, he didn't even wait for answer, and started into a full sprint.
"Only you would something like to Inuyasha's rosary!" Kagome screamed, "Anyways, if your innocent, why are you running?". Kagome caught up and landed right in front of Miroku.
"Aahhh, Let's... ahhhh, see why," Miroku stuttered. Inuyasha caught up to them and landed in between them.
"Kagome," Inuyasha said, "If you want to get your vengeance on Miroku your going to have to knock me to the ground! If you at least do that, I'll will not stop you! I'll even prevent Sango from interfering if you do!"
"Then let's start!" Kagome replied.
"No weapons," Inuyasha said.
"Alright then!" Kagome replied.
They charged at each other with claws fully extended. Kagome went to tackle Inuyasha to the ground, but at the last second, he leaped over her, and landed. Kagome skidded to a stop. Turned around and this time she went to claw Inuyasha, but Inuyasha jumped back and avoided her claws. After a couple swipes, made a larger jump and went into a full sprint. With Kagome on his tail chasing him. Soon they reached the forest, and Inuyasha soon jumped of onto a tree branch, and jumped for branch to branch. Kagome followed suit, but she couldn't keep up that easy at that point. Inuyasha made it so he would come to an opening, and landed in it. He stopped, and waited for Kagome to catch up. Kagome finally caught and lunged from high up at him. Inuyasha jumped back a little bit and waited for Kagome to land. She landed, and he went on the attack, their hand grabbed each other, and they tried to push the other back.
"What?" Inuyasha asked, "Couldn't keep up?"
"Shut up!" Kagome replied, "Why were you running, this is supposed to be a fight!"
"Yes," Inuyasha replied, "Why fight on a surface that puts you at a disadvantage! A good number of demons will try and draw you a spot where they want to fight!"
Kagome tried to do something, and failed miserably, she tried to make Inuyasha lose his balance, she lessoned her grip, and Inuyasha went force his hand away, he went a clawed Kagome in the face, and lessoned his grip. Kagome retaliated, she did the same thing to him. Both attacks hitting, and drawing blood. They had jumped back for a moment.
"Damn that hurts!" Kagome yelled, "Couldn't you of held back on the power of your attack?"
"I did," Inuyasha replied, "But that's not the point, a little blood now, will prevent a worse situation later!"
"If I could use that word again, I would," Kagome snarled.
"I know you would," Inuyasha replied, "But you wouldn't learn anything!"
"Yeah, That's true," Kagome sighed in defeat.
"Kagome," Inuyasha said, "You know the blades of blood that I use, we should see if you have it!"
"Couldn't hurt," Kagome replied. She went and placed her hand in the cut, and allowed her hand to be soaked in the blood. And she tried to use the blades of blood. In of which, she was successful. But there was one problem, she sent it in Inuyasha's direction. Inuyasha drew the Tetseiga, and used it as shield. Until the attack stopped. He then sheathed his sword.
"Damn it," Inuyasha yelled, "We're you aiming it at me or something?"
"No," Kagome replied, "I wasn't paying attention to which direction I was using it on!"
"Feh," Inuyasha snarled, "Like it matters wench!"
Kagome got angry at the last comment and for got something. "Sit boy," Kagome yelled.
Inuyasha charged at her, Kagome remembered and allowed Inuyasha to touch her butt, she knew that she couldn't avoid it. Inuyasha then forgetting about their contest, went to kiss her. They kissed, and the second they let go, Kagome tripped, Inuyasha and fell onto the ground.
"Looks like I win!" Kagome giggled.
"Cheater!" Inuyasha yelled.
"I still won!" Kagome replied.
"Yes, you won," Inuyasha said, "I will keep my end of the bargain".
Kagome and Inuyasha ran towards Miroku, Miroku stayed at the hut thinking that he was safe. Until he seen Kagome charging towards him. He broke out into a full sprint, but he was to slow. Kagome caught up.
"Miroku," Kagome said, "What did you do to Inuyasha's rosary?"
"Nothing!" Miroku replied.
"What did you to it?" Kagome asked again, this time she shown her claws.
"I made it so he touches your butt anytime anyone says sit!" Miroku answered. Inuyasha was in hearing range of Miroku saying that and Inuyasha came and touched Kagome's butt.
"What!" Kagome screamed, "Your going to pay for that!"
"Who? Me or Miroku?" Inuyasha asked.
"Miroku!" Kagome screamed, "Change it back!"
"Miroku, don't do it!" Inuyasha yelled.
"Don't worry about it," Miroku replied, "It's powers can only be changed only once!"
smack , smack , smack , smack , smack , "Damn you!" Kagome screamed.
Miroku fell over unconscious after the fifth punch that Kagome hit him in the head.
"Well we might as well drag him back to the hut," Inuyasha said.
"No," Kagome replied, "Sango's coming this way, there is no need".
"When you used your claws there, you used the Iron Reaver Soul Stealer," Inuyasha said, "You know Sesshoumaru's whip, right. You might be able to use it"
"Really?" Kagome replied. She tried to summon the whip, and eventually was able to.
"How is that possible?" Kagome asked, "I don't see how it would be possible... Unless..."
"Yep," Inuyasha answered, "You got it right".
"Then, why don't you use it?" Kagome asked.
"Because, that bastard Sesshoumaru uses it!" Inuyasha replied.
"What next?" Kagome asked.
"Huh?" Inuyasha replied.
"You seem to always have something planned," Kagome said, "So what's next?"
"Tomorrow, I was going to give a lesson with your, new sword and shield," Inuyasha replied, "I think, Sango and Shippo want to help with that"