InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ New Powers For Inuyasha, And A Break For Kagome ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N): Italics are Kagome's thoughts.
Chapter 10:
Sesshoumaru
"Maybe will actually see the troops conscious this time," Lt Fukizawa ohhh so sarcastically said.
"I know why Inuyasha won't give up the Tetseiga, and for the most part I agree with him," Cptn. Higurashi said, "But how he prevented them from taking it was unacceptable!"
"How could there be a reason for him trying to keep the Tets..., his sword," Lt Fukizawa asked.
"It's the only thing that really keeps him from killing everything he sees," Cptn. Higurashi answered.
"What's the real story about him?" Lt Fukizawa asked, "Yes I have seen him take them all on and win! I've also seen him take many bullets, and not act they even hurt! And I'm amazed that he found us here! I also have seen his clothes that he was wearing earlier, but not of that specifically says that he is from the feudal era! I want the truth!"
"That is the truth!" Cptn. Higurashi replied.
"Bullshit!" Lt Fukizawa replied.
"I'm not lying!" Cptn. Higurashi snarled, "You have your duties, go and do them!"
"Yes Ma'am," replied Lt Fukizawa, and she went back to her duties.
Kagome went to the firing range, to inspect the quality of some of her troops. They were right at where they should be at. No better, no worse. I wonder what Inuyasha is going to do when they try to get him to use the M-4? I really don't want to Sit him again! She stayed there until she was satisfied with their quality. She had a meetings to go to, and some paperwork. So headed to her first meeting.
At the meeting.
"Do you have a battle plan thought of?" Lt. Fukizawa asked.
"A little bit," Cptn. Higurashi replied, "I want at least a week long artillery strike, followed by a large air strike".
"Week long artillery strike?" Lt. Fukizawa said, "You know that technology has improved since world war two. It only takes us to minutes now to equal the week it used to take to get the same effect!"
"Yes, I know!" Cptn. Higurashi replied, "And I still say a week long artillery strike! We were told that we have almost unlimited resources!"
"Alright then," Lt. Fukizawa sighed, "After the air strike, what should happen?"
"We assess," Cptn. Higurashi said, "And then, when I give the order, we come in and take the objective! We come in with armoured transports, helicopter, and on foot! With several gun ships, and tanks supporting as much as possible!"
"There is a underground bunker down there," Lt. Fukizawa said, "One that will take a lot of bombardment before any damage can occur. I would say that it could take a years worth of artillery fire to damage it".
"Then the tanks and gun ships will come in front of the infantry," Cptn. Higurashi replied, "And the infantry will support the tanks until the infantry can gain entry to the underground facility".
"We are still going to have artillery, and the air strike?" Lt. Fukizawa asked.
"Yes," Cptn. Higurashi replied, "It will keep them pinned down, and it should ruin their morale!"
"We definitely have enough to obtain and keep the surface, but the fighting could get real thick down below!" Lt. Fukizawa commented.
"Any ideas on that?" Cptn. Higurashi asked, "Inuyasha should excel at that moment, but do you have any other ideas".
"A lot of grenades," Lt. Fukizawa replied, "Other than that, I don't know!"
"We'll come up with that later!" Cptn. Higurashi said, "That's all we should for this meeting, we'll work out the specifics later!"
Later that day.
"Maybe, Inuyasha won't anything stupid," Lt. Fukizawa sighed.
"Nope, he's already coming this way!" Cptn. Higurashi replied, "What do you want?"
"You might want to get that field clear of anyone," Inuyasha said, "My brother is coming this way!"
"You heard him, Lt. Fukizawa, get them out of there!" Cptn. Higurashi ordered, "There definitely will be a fight!"
Lt. Fukizawa rushed off and did as ordered. Inuyasha and Kagome waited for Sesshoumaru to show. The field was clear of everyone, sirens rose, and soon Sesshoumaru came. Sesshoumaru walked right through the field towards Inuyasha.
"Kagome, stay here!" Inuyasha said, "I'll take care of him!" Inuyasha left before Kagome could reply. Inuyasha drew the Tetseiga, and Sesshoumaru drew his Toukijin. Inuyasha broke out into a full sprint, and leaped towards Sesshoumaru. Their swords crashed into each other, and Sesshoumaru inevitably pushed Inuyasha away.
"Bastard!" Inuyasha yelled, "What are you doing here?"
Sesshoumaru looked a little shocked, for a moment. "Brother, I'm not interested in a fight! I have news about Naraku, he's still alive and I know where he is! Neither me, you, or your woman are strong enough alone to defeat him!" Sesshoumaru sheathed his Toukijin. Inuyasha followed suit and sheathed his Tetseiga.
"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled, "You can come out now!"
Kagome walked out from where she was, out to them. She was unarmed, but knew that Inuyasha would protect her from Sesshoumaru. If he chose to fight that was. But she some how doubted that there was a fight. She had just remembered something that Inuyasha said about him, since the well reopened. She remembered a couple minutes after she gave the orders to prepare for Sesshoumaru’s arrival.
"It has something to do with your current mission!" Sesshoumaru said, "I'll come back later for the date of your attack. I'm going to help, but I refuse to join this army!"
"What, hate not being it's don't you?" Inuyasha said.
"Yes," Sesshoumaru's replied, "I'll be back in a week! I don't want that trip to be known about"
"Alright," Kagome replied, "But how do you know where he is, and how do you know what our mission is?"
"Shippo," Sesshoumaru replied, "He told me the location of your mission"
"How did Shippo find out?" Kagome asked.
"He managed to find his way into base without being seen," Inuyasha answered, "He listened in to your conversation with that General. I caught him, and he told me. He left after a while. I didn't know where till now!"
"Don't worry about Shippo," Sesshoumaru said, "I'm going to keep him with me until we fight Naraku, then he's your responsibility again!"
"Alright then," Inuyasha replied, "I'll make it look, like your retreating, to not have any suspicion"
Sesshoumaru ran off, Inuyasha drew the Tetseiga, and used the wind scar at Sesshoumaru, making sure that he missed.
(A/N):Please, if you read this, review! I haven't decided if there will be a sequel to this story! If the demand is great enough, (Like twenty-five reviews from different people calling for one, I might) I think that there will be three or four chapters remaining in this story. The truth is I'm getting a little bored with the plot, but I won't leave as is, but, I will finish the story!
Inugirl120: Thank you for your review!
Sesshoumarou: Thank you for your review! Thank you for putting my story on your story/author alert list!
King of Chaos: Thank you for your review! You'll find out where Shippo is sooner or later in the story.
Damian 2.0: Thank you for your review!
Drake Clawfang: Thank you for your review!
CryingDevil1029: Thank you for putting my story on your favourite list! Thank you for putting my story on your story alert list!
SueSlalues: Thank you for putting my story on your story alert list!
DieForInuyasha: Thank you for putting my story on your story alert list!
Smudged Inu Hanyou: Thank you for review! I am Canadian, so I was going to make sure that Canada was with the US. But, I mean it the rosary will be taken off at the end of the story! Yes it was Naraku, but someone already won, sorry.
IttleBit InuFan: Thank you for your review!
666loser666: Thank you for your review! Sorry, I haven't had any plans on putting Sesshoumaru in yet. Actually, I didn't even think of putting him in. That is actually a good idea!
Tortured Chaos: Thank you for your review!
Kurayami22: Thank you for your review! Thank you for putting my story on your story alert list! I seen your profile! I'm a hockey fan as well!