InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ The Battle of Modern Day Tokyo, Pt. 1 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14:
The Battle of Modern Day Tokyo, Pt. 1

There she was... Bow in hand, arrow notched and ready to fire at any moment. Facing off against her exact double, who had their bow in hand and ready to fire a arrow as well. The wasn't a difference in clothes or anything else. Not even their weapons were different!

"You should just let me kill you!" The copy said, "And let me do it quick".

"That won't happen," Kagome retaliated, "You should already know that".

"That means a horrible death for you," the copy snarled, "You still want to fight?"

"I never want to fight," Kagome said, "But..., I refuse to let you to murder me, or any of my friends!"

"You'll wish you'll never said that!" the copy answered, and fired off it's second arrow. Kagome managed to summon the Seritio, and used it to block the arrow, and she fired back. Only to have 'it' jump away from it, onto the ledge of the building, Kagome fired another arrow, only to have 'it' being blocked by 'it's' shield being summoned. 'It' fired down at Kagome, and Kagome leaped out of the way onto the side of a wall, and leaped high into the air, towards her copy. She ended flying right above 'it'. 'It' used it's chance to fire of an arrow at Kagome, Kagome blocked it, but her shield was pushed away, and 'it' fired another arrow. In of which Kagome managed to evade, but she had to sacrifice her bow to do it. But Kagome got the upper hand, 'it' had a bow in one hand, an arrow in the other, and no time to fire a third shot, Kagome two open claws, swiped at her. Only had miss any flesh, but..., it equalled the options left to close range fighting, Kagome destroyed 'it's' bow. They both a had kept a couple feet from each other, neither moving, the only exception being that 'It' drawn it's sword, and Kagome unsheathed her Kamigawa.

“You will die,” 'it' said.

“Do you ever say anything other than death threats?” Kagome replied. 'It' never answered, and swung her sword at Kagome. Kagome merely blocked it with her Kamigawa. 'It' stayed there pushing her sword down, against Kagome. Trying to overpower her. But they were equal in raw strength. They kept it up for a little bit, until the swords started to pulse.

"What the hell?" 'It' yelled. Kagome used that to take advantage. She pushed the Seritio into the back of her Kamigawa. Pushing 'it' off balance, Kagome pushed 'it's' sword aside, and swung again. Only to miss. 'It' managed to leap back a couple feet back, and 'it' started running and jumping onto a rooftop of a different building. Kagome chased in pursuit. Jumping from building to building, always just a little short of catching up. It went on for a while. 'It' inevitably jumped down onto ground and stopped in front of one particular building. 'It then faced Kagome. Kagome kept on going and swung her swords when she got close enough. But 'It' leapt back into the building. One that could create some problems for Kagome. Kagome charged in ignoring what the building was. They continued their fight in the... in the police station. Swords blocking sword, shield blocking sword, swinging at was once there, but had jumped away. It continued for a couple minutes like that. The police officers tried to intervene, but were pretty much ignored. They gave several warnings. And finally gave up, they decided to try and take them both down. They fired at both Kagome and her copy, and many bullets hit. Unfortunately, for the police, the wounds weren't noticed and they kept their sword fight like that never even happened. Their fight turned and slowly headed to wards the back. Towards the cells. With a number of people trying to figure out what's happening. They seen Kagome and her copy come back there fighting. Of course, some have to make some comments.

"Hey good looking! Why don'tcha come over here and let me... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"I can't wait to tell this to Playboy!"

“Take them to the showers. Drop some soap?”

“Is there a way to make the sprinkler system go off?”

“Try making them end up naked. That'll be good”
“Hey! You two! Put down those Weapons! And Strip for us!”
They eventually sliced open a couple cells, and both had kept on fighting showing that neither had the advantage. They fought all the way through a wall and into the alley behind. Soon 'It' jumped onto the ledge, and jumped a couple feet out of sight. 'It' put away it's shield and waited for Kagome to come after her. In of which Kagome leaped up and on the ledge. 'It' charged her and swung her sword at Kagome. Kagome leaped backwards back onto the roof of the police station. But... 'it' used its whip and managed to knock the Kamigawa out of Kagome's hand. The Kamigawa was sent flying away, well out of reach. Kagome landed on the roof of the police station, and her shield transformed back to the way it normally is, unseen.

“You bitch!” Kagome yelled.

“Yep,” 'It' answered proudly, “Just as much as you are!”

Kagome extended her whip, and sent it directly at 'it'. 'It' evaded, and lashed at Kagome with its whip. Kagome sidestepped it, swung her whip at 'it's' whip, and they intertwined. Kagome pulled as hard as she could, and she managed to get the advantage, catching her opponent oof guard. Kagome swung in circles, and circles, and eventually threw her. High and far into the air. Kagome followed, moving as fast she could towards 'its' location. 'It' landed only to see Kagome right there, digging a claw into its arm. Forcing 'it' to drop her sword. And, 'it' counterattacked. 'It' sent its claws at Kagome's stomach. And it hit. Kagome couldn't slow herself down... the claws went right threw her!

“Eeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

(A/N): Yes I know, Kagome's copy got named 'It'.