InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ Battle For Modern Day Tokyo, Pt. 2 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15:
Battle For Modern Day Tokyo, Pt. 2

"You damn well know who Naraku is!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Nope don't him," he answered.

"Liar," Inuyasha yelled.

"Well that doesn't matter," he said, "You'll be dead anyways".

"Just shut up," Inuyasha replied, "To many have said that they'll kill me, and I'm still here!"

"Only cause they underestimated you," he replied.

"Souta, get out of here," Inuyasha whispered, "To the school".

Inuyasha's copy charged at Inuyasha, and with everything Inuyasha had, he took a swipe at his copy. His copy merely dodged it, and landed on a car. Inuyasha leaped at him and lodged the Tetseiga into the car. His copy just jumped onto a different car. Inuyasha did the same as last time and destroyed another car. They didn't change the tactic for a while, and they destroyed many cars, trucks, etc. The witnesses stood there in awe as they fought. Blow for blow, near miss for near miss, attack after attack, they kept fighting almost non-stop, they inevitably land on two different cars and stopped for a short while, regaining their breathes.

“You will not last if you fight like that!” Inuyasha's copy said.

“Feh,” Inuyasha replied, “It's not like you'll live through this or anything, so it won't matter!”

“You can get really annoying,” the other said, “You know that!”

“So...,” Inuyasha replied, “You are to”.

And with that they charged at each other with everything they had. They're swords crashed into each other, and they pressed against each other. With great force, they pushed against each other, in a great show of strength. To no real effect. Neither could get the advantage. Eventually, both had given up, and jumped back.

"Equal," Inuyasha muttered.

"What do you expect?" The other answered, "After all, we are the same person".

"We aren't the same person," Inuyasha replied, "Your just an impostor! You and your sword!"

"We have the same sword," He replied.

"It looks the same,” Inuyasha answered, “That's were the similarities end”.

“Afraid not,” the other answered. With that he lunged at Inuyasha intending to try and end right then and there. Inuyasha leaped high into the air onto a ledge and then onto a roof, trying to get away from the crowd and prevent them from becoming apart of their fight. The other merely jumped onto a ledge, and onto a roof on the other side of street as Inuyasha was. They both stood there for a while silent, merely waiting for the other to make their move. The crowd grew in size, waiting for more action. Soon the police came and tried to disperse the crowd, but to no avail. That was until, Inuyasha's copy unleashed the wind scar to his side, Destroying the building and caused debris to fall everywhere. In response the crowd ran in fear, and Inuyasha leaped right him. Inuyasha didn't catch his impostor of guard though. His impostor used the wind scar, at close range, only like ten feet away. Inuyasha managed to counter it with the backlash wave though. Only to have it stop by the others backlash wave. Lucky for Inuyasha, using the wind scar, and backlash wave changed where he was going to land. Otherwise, he would of went right through the backlash wave as it dispersed.

“Backlash wave!”Inuyasha yelled as he used the dispersing backlash wave to turn it into another one. It grew even larger backlash as the other one sent it back. They continued sending it back at each other, each time growing larger and larger forcing them to move back. Soon they went out of room on the barely standing building. And they jumped onto other buildings, and the backlash wave continued to be sent back at each other. The backlash grew to incredible size, and was harder to control each and every time.

'Damn that last one almost didn't work, it'll be a miracle if he manages to survive it!' Inuyasha thought.

It gave everything he had, but Inuyasha's copy managed to survive. He even managed to redirect it back at Inuyasha. There was no way Inuyasha could anything to stop it. Little chance to evade, and even if he did, many people would likely die as a result. So he only had one option, to try and somehow stop the attack. Then he remembered, his training with Keade. Inuyasha concentrated on his sword and it turned pink.

“Backlash wave!” Inuyasha screamed, and with everything he had he sent it directly back at his copy. There was nothing his copy could of done. He tried with everything he could do, but it overpowered and destroyed him. The backlash wave went a long distance before it dissipated it. Causing major damage, many buildings completely destroyed, skyscrapers on the verge of falling over, and... not all managed to get away from the backlash wave. If it wasn't for the purification powers that was placed into the backlash wave, it would have been a lot worse. The purification powers cut the amount of time that it would of took down by at least three quarters.

With the shear number of backlash waves used Inuyasha fell onto his knees, in shear exhaustion. He rested for a little while to get his wind back. He took a smell looking for Kagome. With all the destruction that he caused it was difficult for him to find her. The only thing that kept him living at times, and he couldn't find her by smell. In of with, that bothered him. He immediately sheathed his Tetseiga. And he leaped out of there trying to see if he could find his Kagome.

(A/N): A slightly shorter chapter thatn normal.