InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Inuyasha and Kagome ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Kouga's Love
“Kagura, escort Inuyasha and his “friends” to the guest wing” Sesshomaru said. Kagura caught the disgust behind his words but kept her cover.
 
“Of course, right away” Kagura answered. Everyone trailed Kagura in a little line, including Shippo who plied himself from Kagome's shirt.
 
Once they were out of earshot
 
“Sesshomaru, Can Inuyasha and the group stay a few nights?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru's face distorted a little bit.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not open his home to the hanyou and the ningens” Sesshomaru stated.
 
“I am a ningen too, you allow me to stay” Kagome argued. She missed having another female companion, Kagura was nice and all but she didn't talk.
 
“You are different, you are a miko” Sesshomaru answered. She frowned at his last statement.
 
“Oh Please Sesshomaru” Kagome begged.
 
“Why should This Sesshomaru say yes?” He questioned.
 
“Because you're very fond of me and because I would be happier with my friends here” She answered slyly.
 
“Very well, Kagome, they may stay, but This Sesshomaru wants something in return” He said.
 
“Like what?” She asked, a little surprised.
 
“What are you willing to do?” He asked, Kagome blushed from his hidden meaning.
 
“What if I slept in your room 1 night” She offered. He gave a slight twitch of the corners of his lips.
 
“Deal” He bargained.
 
`What have I gotten myself into, I'm going to be alone in a room with Lord Sesshomaru' she thought.
 
“When do you want to spend the night?” He asked.
 
“Any night is fine” She replied.
 
“Kagome” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Inuyasha there is no need to yell” Kagome lectured.
 
“Sorry, I was just wondering where you were” He mumbled.
 
“So what did you want?” Kagome asked.
 
“I wanted to talk to you” Inuyasha started.
 
“Let's go into my room” Kagome said.
 
“Kagura, can you and Kanna go play with Rin in her room” Kagome asked.
 
“Of course” Kagura said.
 
 
*In Sesshomaru's study*
 
“Show me Kagome and Inuyasha” He ordered. Kanna shone her mirror to Sesshomaru.
 
*Inuyasha & Kagome*
 
“So how has it been with Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha asked. He hated that she spent a few nights alone with him, he was so afraid he would harm her. Kill her for her big mouth or discover her secret.
 
“Fine, he is so different from you, we have been ok” She answered.
 
“Kagome, do you still care about me?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“I don't know, right now I am confused at this point” Kagome realized. Inuyasha looked saddened by the news, Kagome felt guilty but she didn't let it get to her.
 
“It's ok, it's all my fault” Inuyasha admitted.
 
He went to sit on the bed. Kagome followed him.
 
“Inuyasha, it really hurt to see you with Kikyo, the way you allowed her to kiss you” Kagome began to cry.
 
But instead of Inuyasha apologizing, he kissed her on the lips.
 
And Kagome was actually ok with it and allowed him to deepen this kiss. They could have gone on forever until Kouga burst in.
 
“Ka…” He said.
 
“Get off of her, dog breath” Kouga yelled.
 
“Shut up, you mutt” Inuyasha yelled back. Kagome was still in his arms. She felt a huge demonic aura coming and she moved slowly from his embrace.
 
“Who dare interrupt the peace of This Sesshomaru's house” Sesshomaru demanded. He saw Kouga, staring down at Inuyasha & Kagome.
 
“Kouga came into my room while Inuyasha and I were….” Kagome stopped.
 
`How can I begin to explain to Sesshomaru that I was kissing Inuyasha, especially when I already promised him a night in his room?'
 
“They were kissing” Kouga whined. He thought Kagome was his intended, but he wasn't jealous, he assumed he kissed her first.
 
“Kouga, This Sesshomaru suggests that you knock before you enter a room” Sesshomaru said calmly.
 
He was fuming inside, he confessed his love for her and she kissed Inuyasha, but he saw in the mirror that he kissed her first.
 
“I want Kagome as my mate and I claimed her long before Inuyasha did” Kouga claimed, Kagome once again rolled her eyes.
 
`Here he goes again, using that same old speech about me being his `woman'”
 
“Kagome, Do you accept his offer to be his mate?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“No, I never have and never will accept it” Kagome huffed.
 
“But Kagome, I thought you wanted me” Kouga stammered.
 
“Kouga, you're just a friend” Kagome said softly, she knew he kept the fantasy about her.
 
“So when you were in my arms, you didn't feel anything” He asked. She shook her head.
 
“You were in his arms?” Inuyasha exclaimed.
 
“I was crying, crying over you Inuyasha and Kouga was there for me, and No I didn't feel anything” She answered.
 
Kagome appeared flustered.
 
“Fine, Sesshomaru because we finished our treaty soo soon I'll be going now” Kouga said. He was more than ready to get out now that Kagome refused him in front of both Inus.
 
“Goodbye Lord Sesshomaru, Kagome… Dog breath” He stared as he ran off from the castle.
 
“Goodbye Kouga” She whispered, not even sure if he heard her.