InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Kagome goes home ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome goes home
 
“I can't believe you let Kouga hold you” Inuyasha yelled at Kagome, one of their usual evening arguments, the more he learned about her stay, the less he remained peaceful.
 
“I was upset, he was a shoulder to cry on” Kagome insisted but Inuyasha wasn't hearing it.
 
“So what have you and Sesshomaru done?” He asked sarcastically.
 
“Nothing” She exclaimed,” I can't believe you have the nerve to even ask me”.
 
“She made a deal with me, spending one night in my room, whenever I ask” Sesshomaru bragged.
 
“Sesshomaru” Kagome yelled but it was too late, Inuyasha already heard.
 
 
“You Did What?” Inuyasha screamed.
 
“IT was apart of the deal, so that you and the others can stay” Kagome tried to explain, but Inuyasha was already setting his opinion of her
 
“You're just as bad as Kikyo” Inuyasha shook his head.
 
“What do you mean, what did Kikyo do?” Kagome asked, she knew nothing of Kikyo's past, she barely knew her life.
 
“She slept with Naraku and then tried to sleep with me” Inuyasha explained.
 
“You're nothing but a lady of the evening*” He said harshly.
 
Kagome busted in tears, she allowed herself to fall forward but Sesshomaru caught her. Even though the term was in feudal era words, she knew it was something along the lines of a whore.
 
“Half-Breed that is enough! I want you and your ningens out of this Sesshomaru's castle in an hour” Sesshomaru hissed. Kagome cried in his arms.
 
“IS it true? Am I nothing but a whore?” Kagome whispered to Sesshomaru. Inuyasha had already fled the room to gather the others.
 
“Of course not, crying in someone's arms is nothing, but kissing the hanyou is everything, after This Sesshomaru told you that he liked you and you still went back to that half-breed” Sesshomaru was angry. His eyes flashed red.
 
Kagome stifled her crying. “I'm sorry, I…” But she couldn't come up with any excuses. She got her backpack and ran out of the room. Shippo was with Rin in the hallway.
 
“Momma, where are you going?” Shippo asked.
 
“Back to my time” Kagome cried. Shippo ran to follow her, Rin tried to follow but Kagura wouldn't allow it.
 
“Momma tell me what happened?” Shippo asked once they got close to the well.
 
“Inuyasha found out that I was in Kouga's arms, even though I didn't do anything, and Sesshomaru found out that I kissed Inuyasha, now all 3 of them are mad at me” Kagome whimpered.
 
Shippo patted her shoulder, “It's all right, I still love you” He said.
 
“Thanks Shippo, I needed that” She said, trying to appear happy.
 
“I have to go now, here, I brought you some chocolate” She said, opening her backpack to give it to him.
 
“Go back to the castle but don't tell anyone where I am” She requested. Shippo nodded as Kagome jumped through the well.
 
Her grandpa was cleaning the well house so he was the first to see her.
 
“Kagome” He said.
 
“Hi grandpa” Kagome said. She ran into the house and to her room. Grandpa went over to Mrs. Higurashi “Kagome seemed very upset when she came back from the well” He mentioned.
 
“It's probably problems with Inuyasha” Mrs. H replied.
 
She went to Kagome's room. “Kagome, Are you ok?” She asked softly. Kagome explained what happened.
 
Mrs. H hugged her tightly. “Who do you love?” She asked.
 
“I really like Sesshomaru but I still love Inuyasha” She answered truthfully.
 
“Then explain that to them” Mrs. H suggested.
 
“I can't face them, Inuyasha called me a whore” Kagome cried.
 
“He had no right to do that” Mrs. H exclaimed. Kagome turned to face the wall.
 
“Only go back when you're ready” Mrs. H said. She left Kagome alone with her thoughts.
 
`How can I return, when all 3 guys think of me so lowly, Sango and Miroku probably already found out and knowing Inuyasha, he told Shippo and Rin. No one will possible want me now'.
 
Kagome fell asleep in her thoughts. The next morning was a Saturday, so no school for her.
 
“Good morning Souta” Kagome greeted, it was like she had new energy now.
 
“Good morning, Sis” Souta replied.
 
“You look much better” Mrs. H complimented.
 
“Thank you mom” Kagome replied.
 
“Are you going back to the feudal era” She asked.
 
“Not now” She said, starting to eat breakfast.
 
 
Back at Sesshomaru's Castle
 
“I can't believe you called Kagome that” Shippo said. Even at his young age he understood what Inuyasha said.
 
“She is going to sleep with Sesshomaru and she was in the arms of Kouga” He shot back.
 
“Only because Kouga was there for her while she cried, over you I might add” Sango articulated.
 
“And she wanted us to stay, she isn't going to have sex with him” Miroku shrieked.
 
“She would anyway” Inuyasha voiced.
 
No wonder she went home, Sesshomaru as bagged on her as well” Shippo said.
 
“What do you mean?” Miroku asked.
 
“Kagome said that Sesshomaru wasn't happy that she kissed Inuyasha” Shippo retold.
 
“That's understandable, he doesn't like Inuyasha” Sango stated.
 
“No that's not why, Momma told me that Sesshomaru likes her and that he told her so” Shippo said.
 
“Really?” Sango exclaimed.
 
“That's what she said” Shippo uttered.
 
“Rin wants Lady Kagome back” Rin whined.
 
“It's ok, Momma will be back soon” Shippo added. He hoped so, without her things seemed so lost.
 
In Sesshomaru's study
 
“You can pass through the well, the same way Inuyasha does, you can retrieve Lady Kagome” Kagura announced.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not chase after some ningen” He reported.
 
`Though If This Sesshomaru brought her back, Inuyasha would be upset and she would know that This Sesshomaru cares' Sesshomaru considered.
 
“Watch the guests and Rin, I'll be back soon” Sesshomaru mentioned. Sesshomaru ran off through the forest back to the area that Shippo described to him earlier. He was use to Kagome always being there for him and now that she wasn't, he missed her.
 
He stared at the well as if it was a piece of meat; he was confused on how it worked. Shippo said all he had to do was jump in but that is easier said then done. So he jumped in after a few more moments of staring. He was assaulted by strange smells once he got to the other side but he could still smell Kagome's scent.
 
He followed it into the house and to the kitchen.
 
“Where is Kagome?” He asked. “Kagome” Mrs. H yelled. Sesshomaru wrapped his hands around Mrs. H's throat but Kagome appeared.
 
“Put my mother down, Sesshomaru” She ordered. Though he didn't want to he had no choice.
 
“I came to return you to This Sesshomaru's castle” He expressed.
 
“Why?” Kagome asked.
 
“Because This Sesshomaru wants you to come back” He said.
 
Kagome ran over to him and kissed him softly on the lips. “Of course I'll come back, let me grab some clothes and things and I'll be right down” Kagome blushed.
 
`I can't believe I kissed Sesshomaru'. She ran upstairs and got her things.
 
“I didn't think you'd be able to go through the well” She thought aloud.
 
“I got it checked out, it is strong and remains open to most magical creatures” He answered. He carried Kagome bridal style and jumped through the well. He called his cloud to carry them home.
 
“Momma's back” Shippo cheered and raced off to find her.
 
Sango, Rin and Miroku followed. “Hi Kagome” they said in unison.
 
“Hey everyone” She greeted.