InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Kagome's illness part 3 ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Kagome, what about the healers in your time?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“They may help”
 
 
Naraku's voice boomed into the room. “My baby is out of my control, your miko powers are slowly killing it”
 
“Why not?”
 
“Because your body is trying to heal yourself, go to your time immedently”
 
“How do you know?”
 
“I've watched you, you must go now”
 
“Why now?”
 
“Though my control is gone, I am still bonded to her. I am helping her pull through but I can't last forever”
 
“I can't go, I'll have to explain to my mom and doctor about the rape, it's too much”
 
“You have 8 hours before the baby maybe purified, go now” Naraku was growing angry.
 
“Fine, let's not pack, I got clothes in my time”
 
She was feeling weak.
 
“What's wrong?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“I can't walk” She murmured.
 
He picked her up bridal style. “Sess, are you coming?” Kagome asked.
 
“No, I have to protect the pups and I have business to attend to” He said flatly.
 
`Is he mad at me or something'
 
She still felt horrible, even after finishing the entire tea only her throat felt better.
 
On the other side of the well
“Momma, Souta, Grandpa, I'm home” Kagome yelled.
 
“Inuyasha, it's been nearly 4 months”
 
“Sis, are you pregnant?”
 
“Yes”
 
“Whose is it?” Momma H asked.
 
“No, It's someone else's”
 
`You have taken a 3rd mate?”
 
“No”
 
“Souta, take grandpa to his room”
 
He wanted to argue but something told him not too.
 
“Whose is it?” Mrs. H asked again.
 
“Naraku's; He raped me shortly after I got back from the feudal era” She whispered; her eyes filling with tears.
 
“My poor Daughter” Mrs. H quickly hugged her, trying her best to comfort her.
 
“I'm here to see a doctor, I feel ill due to Naraku” She whispered, still being hugged.
 
Mrs. H released her daughter and guided them into the living room.
 
“I'll make a appointment for tomorrow”
 
“I'll make it, because I need it today” Kagome glanced at the clock.