InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's a Bitch ❯ Time For Desert ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Inu Yasha, k.

Warning: ….LEMON!! Beware! If you're offended by this kinda stuff…run away! If not…Enjoy!

Time for Desert

"Where's the food, Inu Yasha?" Kagome demanded a bit pissed.

He grinned a bit sheepishly, "in the fridge and freezer…fuck Kagome, I forgot today's the maid's day off!"

She rolled her eyes at that, "I guess I'll make dinner then."

He glared at her a bit pissed himself, "you don't have to, I can always order something."

"It's ok Inu, I don't mind," she smiled. "I actually like cooking."

"Really? You're not upset?" he wanted to be sure.

"Nah, no prob, but you've got to help, k?" she replied.

He nodded. Help? He asked himself…I've never cooked a day in my life! (ramen anyone?)

Stuffed but far from satisfied he watched Kagome as she finished up the rest of the meal. Time for desert he thought wickedly. But first they need to talk.

"Kagome…" Inu whispered, "we need to talk."

Grrrr…Kagome thought angrily, more talking?

"What is it Inu?" she questioned with false sweetness.

He stood and took her hand, tugging her up.

They sat on the couch. He moved away from her slightly so they weren't touching.

Kagome tried not to let her surprise show. He's not touching me? Is this the same guy who can't pass up an opportunity to touch me? Must be serious!

Inu Yasha was having problems of his own, how the hell do I explain this to her?

Abruptly he stood and glared down at her, "I'm not human!" There I did it!

Now it's time to await her reaction.

She merely ached her brows in mild surprise, "not human? You mean like an alien or something like that?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, her dream came back with a vengeance.

:::::::She shifted in her bed, she had a strange feeling that she wasn't alone in her room. She woke slowly wondering at exactly what it was that had woken her. She lazily cracked one eye open glanced around her room and gasped, coming fully awakened at the sight that greeted her. Inu Yasha was here in her room! She blinked, completely focused on him. There was something different about him. He was staring at her but his beautiful golden eyes and facial tattoos were blood red, his teeth were barred and…she stared disbelievingly…they looked like fangs and he had a deep blue aura surrounding him. Kagome just sat there in horrified fascination, she couldn't talk, much less move if her life had depended on it.:::::::

`That's it?' She was a bit confused. Time to tell him about her dream, "I had a dream about you Inu, you had fangs and claws and red eyes and you glowed and stuff…" she explained in a rush.

"…" he was speechless.

`Why was she still here? She should have run screaming her head off by now.'

"Inu…?" nothing he was staring at her blankly.

She sighed and stood. Grasping his hand firmly she tugged him back to the couch.

`??,' was all he could think.

"Sit!" she commanded.

He sat. (0.0 what the?? hehehe)

`Should I sit next to him…or on him,' she wondered.

She straddled his hips causing him to tense beneath her.

She folded her arms and glared at him, "if you're not human, then what exactly are you?"

"A demon," he growled finally becoming angry. `Who the hell does she think to command me like that?'

Kagome's mouth formed a little `o', "demon? I don't sense any evil from you Inu…"

"…" he was intrigued. "You can sense evil?"

She only nodded. She wasn't about to tell him about her weird talent.

She sighed relaxed against him, leaning into him and twining her arms around his neck.

Gently she leaned her forehead against his, "I'm still here Inu…do you want me to leave?" She leaned away slightly to look into his eyes.

He shook head.

"So…" she was at a loss as what to do next.

She's not leaving me even though she knows I'm not human!

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged her head back exposing her throat. He nipped it leaving a faint bruise.

"Ready for desert?" he asked grinning wickedly.

"Desert?" she was confused, she hadn't made anything for desert…! Her face flamed. She knew what he meant.

Ass, he was enjoying making her blush too much. Well two could play at this game!

"No," she faked a yawn, "I think I'm gonna go to sleep..."

He didn't release her, he had this wounded look on his face. She thought it was adorable. Not that she could tell him that.

She smiled to herself and rolled her eyes and gave him a tender kiss.

That was all the encouragement he needed!

He took over the innocent kiss, deepening it. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip drawing it into his mouth and sucking and nibbling on it.

She's so responsive he thought heatedly.

Kagome moaned and squirmed in his lap rubbing her crotch against his erection.

He gasped.

"Kagome," he growled sexily. "Open for me…"

She whimpered, rubbing herself harder against erection.

It felt so incredibly good the both thought!

She parted her lips, his tongue plundered her mouth, tasting her. She melted against him, boneless and pliant. He fisted his hand in her hair, holding her head just the way he wanted it to deepen the kiss even more. She delved her hands in his hair, gently caressing his head making him purr into her mouth.

He brought his hand up stroke her throat. He tore his mouth away from hers and replaced his hand with his lips. His tongue stroked a wet heated caress over her throat. He then proceeded to lick and kiss his way to her shoulder.

Breathing hard, he drew back to look at her.

Her skin was flushed a delicate pink. He let his eyes rover over her from her flushed face to her breast. Her nipples were pushing demandingly against the fabric of her top.

He grasped the bottom of her top and yanked it over her head and sent it soaring through the air.

He sucked in a sharp breath as he gazed at her breast, they were perfect, tipped with dusky pink nipples which pebbled beneath his heated gaze. He lowered his head and touched one with the tip of his tongue.

Kagome let out a deep moan.

Too much, she couldn't take it. She yanked on his hair trying to pull him away from her breast, he smirked wickedly and continued his sweet torture.

To Kagome, the pleasure was exquisite, bordering on pain…he had to stop!

He drew one hard nipple into his mouth suckling hard, pleasure shot from her nipple to that secret place between her legs.

He used his teeth and tongue biting none to gently. Kagome screamed, all thoughts of wanting Inu to stop completely forgotten. She had never felt anything like this…anything so incredible.

"Inu…"she whispered, her voice sounded strange even to her own ears.

He ignored her plea, moving from one breast to the other. The heat between her legs was becoming unbearable.

She was growling at him, he bit down on her nipple turning her growl into a moan of exquisite pleasure.

He slid his hands down to her bottom squeezing and lifting her until his face was pressed tightly against her pussy. He sniffed, she was wet, her juices were soaking through the crotch of her shorts. He flicked his tongue against her crotch and grinned when she grabbed fistfuls of his hair holding his face there.

He smirked and continued licking her through her shorts and rubbing his face against her crotch until he felt her grip in his hair slackening.

He stood and lowered her till her feet touched the ground.

He kept a firm grip on her waist until she could stand on her own.

She blinked, trying to regain control of her body.

Deep breaths Kagome…deep breaths.

That was it? That's all he's going to do? She felt like crying.

He smirked at the sad look on her face. Did she think he was done? If only she knew!

He resumed his seat on the couch. Leaning forward slightly he hooked his fingers in her shorts pockets and tugged her to him until she was standing between his spread thighs. He unbuttoned her shorts, and slowly slid it over those incredible hips of hers.

He turned his heated gaze to the little scrap of cloth that barely covered her triangle of dark curls.

She was WET he could see her juices soaking through her thong.

"Turn around…" he purred.

She swallowed and did as he bid.

He groaned, a string thong. His erection was throbbing, demanding release. He ignored his body's demands.

He knew it was her first time, this was for her. (how sweet)

With her back facing him, he reached out and caressed her firm ass before sliding a clawed finger against the string that plunged between her rounded cheeks making a clean slice.

Kagome gasped as she saw her underwear lying on the ground between her lightly parted legs.

"Wider, spread your legs wider and lean forward…" he growled huskily.

"W-wha," stammered Kagome shuddering.

He growled.

"Spread your legs wider and lean forward," he repeated.

She did what he said and blushed bright red, she was completely exposed to his heated gaze.

He licked his lips and extend a clawed hand and ran it teasingly against her cleft.

Kagome let out a low moan, instinctively pressing back against his hand.

He let out a deep groan as he slipped one clawed finger into her wet pussy.

Kagome bit her lip almost drawing blood.

He stroked her, causing her to become even wetter. He inserted another finger into her slowly pumping his fingers into her.

Kagome was going up in flames, something was winding tighter and tighter in her but she didn't know what it was.

Slowly withdrawing his fingers he waited till she turned her head slightly to look at him. Her slightly dazed eyes locked with his and she shuddered as she watched him lick his fingers that had been inside her clean of her juices.

She didn't think she could take anymore.

"Inu….please…I can't take much more of this," she gasped.

He smirked evilly and leaned forward till his face was pressed against her wet pussy. He licked her swollen lips making her moan his name.

"You don't have a choice, baby, I've only just begun…" he purred against her and plunged his tongue into her.

She screamed. Her pussy clenched against the sudden intrusion of his hot wet tongue.

She tasted so good…more he needed more.

She couldn't stand much longer. Her muscles were screaming at her.

Suddenly she found herself on her back with Inu Yasha leaning over her devouring her flushed body with his eyes.

"Better?" he growled. Without waiting for a response, he grasped her thighs pushing them wide and draping them over his shoulder.

He grasped her round ass in his hands, lifting her hips higher off the ground lowered his mouth to her dripping pussy.

Kagome griped fistfuls of hair to hold him there. What he was doing to her was making her feel like she'd never felt before.

She didn't ever want him to stop!

He licked up her juice, plunging his tongue in her making her scream his name.

She was close to climaxing, he could feel her clenching and slight trembling against his tongue.

He parted her nether lips with his thumbs and drew her swollen nub into his mouth.

"Inu…" Kagome panted.

He stabbed at her clit with his tongue and bit down gently causing her to explode.

"IIINNNUUUYYYAAAASSSSHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Kagome screamed as she felt her entire body exploded into a million pieces as she came.

He growled as her juice flowed out of her spasaming pussy.

He thrust his tongue into her once more feeling her clenching against his tongue and lapping at her until he had licked her clean.

Gently he placed her legs on the carpet and began to undress himself while she struggled to get herself back under control.

He grinned wickedly, don't try too hard Kag baby.

Kagome sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She felt as though she was on cloud 29. She stretched languidly, she felt incredibly gooood!.

"Inu…that was…" Kagome's voice dwindled off as she devoured Inu Yasha hungry eyes.

He watched her as her eyes rover over his naked body.

Kagome couldn't believe her eyes! His body was sooo incredibly muscular and perfect! He was all hers she thought happily!

His shoulders were wide, his chest was sculpted and his arms…she licked her lips.

Her eyes drifted lower, washboard abs.

Lower still and there her eyes stopped and widened.

He was enormous! He can't possible expect that to fit inside me she thought panicking.

She raised her eyes to his.

He gave her a wickedly sexy smirk. She could feel the throbbing resume between her legs.

He lowered himself over her crushing her breasts against his chest resting his weight on his arms.

Kagome gasped when she felt his arousal throbbing against her crotch.

"Now it time for desert," he growled in her ear.

He then blew gently into her ear causing her to shiver.

"Ready?" he whispered.

He felt her give a little nod.

"…but I don't think you can…" she said softly.

He bit down gently on her neck, "put me inside you…"

She shuddered at those words. When she made no move to do as he said, he grasped her hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

It was his turn to shudder when she gripped his length in her soft hand.

Now curious about him, she gave his shaft a little squeeze.

His breath hissed though his teeth. He was hanging onto his control by a thread.

"Put..me..in..you.." he growled.

She nodded and began to ease his erection into her pussy, she was trembling as she inched him into herself.

With his head in her wet opening she wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to sink into her, inch by delicious inch.

Inu barred his fangs, his claws leaving deep gouges in the floor.

Kagome was in heaven. She bit his shoulder and purred his name.

The last thread on his control snapped. He thrust sharply into her, seating himself to the hilt and froze giving her time to adjust when everything in him screamed to take what was his.

Kagome gave a pained yelp as she felt a burning pain tear through her.

She raised her tear filled eyes to him and gasped, her pain forgotten.

His eyes were blood red.

He growled, "Ka-go-me…I'm sor…"

She cupped his cheek in her palm running her thumb against his tattoos which were now a deep red, and raised her lips to claim his giving him a sweet kiss.

He growl grew deeper, "wrap you legs around me."

She raised her legs so that they clasp him high on his back.

This caused him to press harder against her clit making her moan and squirm beneath him.

She arched more into him, causing him to slide even deeper into her.

He ground his teeth in sheer ecstasy and with drew completely, and plunged roughly into her.

One thrust and she climaxed. He growled as her pussy spasmed squeezing and massaging his entire length.

Heaven on earth.

She dug her nails into his neck and hung onto him as her world spun out of control.

His muscles bulged as he tried to hold back his own climax.

He withdrew slowly from her wet heat and roughly plunged into her again, making her moan her wall still massaging him.

Each time he with drew and buried himself in her harder and faster than the last.

She gasped and began to move with him.

She could feel deep rumbles coming from his throat.

With one last earth shaking thrust, Kagome and Inu climaxed together, her screams of pure bliss drowned out by Inu's howl as he exploded inside of her spurting his hot seed deep inside her.

Relax, and sated with a contented smile gracing his handsome face, Inu rolled taking Kagome with him.

She gave a blinding smile, "can we stay like this Inu…"

Her head pillowed on his chest, she gave a sleepy yawn and drifted off to sleep.

"For all long as you wish Kagome, for as long as you wish" he whispered to his sleeping mate.

A/N: wooooo, I really do think I need to go to church on Sunday! 0.o *runs and hides * Well tell me what you guys think, k? This is my first ever lemon! I hope you guys get a kick out of it cuz I busted my ass writing it! ~.^ So, I'm REALLY going to need feedback on this one ok? I'm waiting your reviews!!! Tell me if I was too graphic, not graphic enough or just right! Well I think I'm gonna go take a shower now…*music…it's getting hot in her…take off all your clothes…la la la*