InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's a Bitch ❯ No Means No ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: ……not mine, k?

Warning: Foul language.

I'm here jamming to Sean Paul cuz I was drawing blanks on what to do with this chapter and inspiration struck…I just love his voice! And that song…gimme the light..love it!

No Means No

It had been two weeks since that day when Inu had made his outlandish proposal. She hadn't heard anything from him.

I guess he really didn't care after all she thought sadly.

Kagome was absorbed in her misery.

I want to be with him, she thought sadly…even if it's as his mistress…

"Higurashi?" some one whispered sexily behind her.

Kagome whirled around and came face to face with Naraku.

"…" she didn't reply, just stared at him, waiting.

He gave her a disarming smile.

She reflected dully that it would be disarming if the sight of him didn't give her the creeps.

"Higurashi…you're still not mad about that incident are you?" he asked feigning disbelief, "you have to give me the chance to apologize."

"I do?" she asked with a bitchy attitude, "I don't gotta do shit!"

He felt his rage raise to the surface. Resolutely, he tamped it down.

He took a step closer and froze.

He could smell Inu Yasha on her, faint but still there nonetheless.

She will be mine, he ragged silently…kukukukuku.

He smiled placatingly, "I deserved that."

Kagome merely folded her arms and waited.

He was waiting also.

She huffed, "so how do you want to make it up to me?"

"Lunch. Will you have lunch with me?" he asked calmly.

If he had said dinner, she would have turned him down flat. He knew that.

"Ummm…now?" she bit her lip. She didn't have anything else to do at the moment.

And I'm kinda hungry she admitted to herself.

He nodded, "if you're not too busy?"

She shrugged, "what ever."

Naraku gnashed his teeth. Then forced himself to smile.

He indicated a stylishly sleek black BMW. (me want one!)

Kagome merely arced a brow and entered the car.

He allowed a look of pure evil to grace his face when Kagome entered his car which had passers by crossing themselves.

Kagome frowned, they were heading towards Tokyo, "ummm…why are we going to Tokyo?"

"The restaurant that I want to take you to is there, I'm sure you'll like it," he returned easily.

He smiled evilly and sped up making Kagome clutch her seat in fear of her life.

When he pulled up to the restaurant 15 minutes later Kagome had paled several shades.

"Ahhh, here we are….Kagome? You don't look so good…" he murmured slightly concerned at the sickly parlor of her skin.

She gave him a weak smile, "if it's all the same to you…I think I'll take the train back…"

Naraku arched an arrogant brow but didn't bother to respond to her.

Every where she looked, the cream de la crop were enjoying a wonderful lunch and chatting as though they didn't have a care in the world, which she reflected enviously they didn't.

Letting her eyes rove, she spotted an all too familiar head of silvery hair and there her gaze stayed.

She took a deep breath and raised her eyes to look at the face, `please' she prayed silently, `let it be Sesshomaru!'

But God had other plans in mind.

His gaze held hers in an unblinking stare.

She gasped; she could have sworn she saw his eyes turn red.

She blinked.

When she looked at him again they were once more golden, and he was still watching her with an unblinking stare.

At that precise moment, using her distraction Naraku began to mumble an incantation under his breath.

The incantation completed he reached out and grasped her hand effectively breaking the hold Inu Yasha had over Kagome.

Fucking bitch, Inu raged.

He had momentarily lost control when he noticed whom she was with.

"Naraku," he growled softly.

With an arrogant smirk, Naraku raised his glass to a silent toast to Inu Yasha and reached out to grasp Kagome's hand.

Inu had seen enough!

How dare that bitch come here with that bastard of all people, he thought angrily.

"Inuyasah…?" his lunch date questioned softly.

He had suddenly stopped telling her his troubles.

But from what she had gathered so far, her conclusion was…?

INU YASHA IS AN ASS!!!

"WHAT?" he barked.

She blinked at him, what the hell? He never talked to her like that before.

Following the direction of his gaze she saw the reason for his inattention.

"Kagome…"she whispered softly making Inu Yasha growl.

Abruptly he stood and approached Kagome.

Rudely he grabbed her arm practically dragging her behind him.

"You'll excuse us won't you…Naraku," he spat.

How dare he handle me this way, Kagome fumed!

She would not cause a scene…not in public anyways!

People were staring. The murmurs and speculation starting.

He dragged her into a secluded alcove, away from prying eyes.

She wrenched her arm away from him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM INUYASHA??!!" Kagome demanded hotly.

His eyes were changing and she could hear the deep rumbling growls coming from him.

Somewhat intimidated, but to pissed to heed her instincts she persisted.

"Do you think just cuz we FUCKED once you own me? GROW THE FUCK UP!" she poked him in the chest angrily.

He barred his teeth.

She watched as his fangs lengthen and shrank back against the wall.

He raised his hands effectively trapping her. His fingers tensed. He was tempted to wrap his hand around that beautiful neck of hers and strangle her within an inch of her life.

Instead, he leaned his fore head against hers.

"You are nothing but a stupid fucking bitch," he growled, his lips barely moving.

He sneered at her, "as for fucking you…I've had better, bitch, much better."

Kagome recoiled sharply and she couldn't stop the tears the made slow trails down her cheeks.

What was wrong with him, he thought angrily. Everything he said to her just came out wrong!

He never wanted to make her cry, but she was goading him.

"Kagome…" he whispered softly.

She wouldn't look at him, she couldn't.

She choked on a sob.

He couldn't take anymore of her tears.

He pulled her into his arms, running his hand against her back soothingly until her sobs stopped.

He didn't have any idea how long he stood there holding her.

He's the reason I was crying, she thought sadly, yet here I am clinging to him and enjoying it.

She gave a little push against his chest, telling him to release her.

He cupped her chin forcing her to look at him, smoothing his thumb over a tear damp cheek.

She raised her eyes slowly to his and watched mesmerized as he lowered his mouth to claim hers in a heated kiss.

Her hands fisted in his shirt clinging to him for dear life as her traitorous body melted against his.

Some one tapped Inu on his shoulder. He growled raising his head to look at the intruder.

Kagome pressed her face against his chest in embarrassment.

I'm a glutton for punishment she thought…and licked her lips, but it had felt soo good to be held and kissed by him.

~love conquers all…~

Love?? Do I love Inu Yasha she asked herself in shock.

"Rin what do you want?" he growled.

Rin? She stuck her head under Inu's arm and peeked over at her.

Rin gave Kagome a little smile and wave.

Kagome blushed bright red.

She tried to extract herself for his grasp. He's here on a date and I was caught kissing him…Oh Gods!

"Kagome, I think your date is getting worried about you…you two have been gone for quite a while." Rin said evenly.

"Hey Kagome? Slap Inu…and hard!" Rin told her.

"Make him sorry for even suggesting you be a prostitute an-" Rin continued angrily now.

"I never said for her to be-" Inu denied hotly.

"Umm…excuse me, I've been rude enough to Naraku, and it was nice seeing you again Rin…" Kagome murmured.

She raised her hand.

Inu Yasha was braced for the incoming slap which never connected.

Instead she ran her thumb over his cheek, "let me go Inu…"

His arms tightened involuntarily at those words. Finally he released her.

She walked back towards Naraku, a delighted smile on her lips. He was sorry! She couldn't believe he had told Rin about their little `problem.'

Should I have some revenge she wondered.

"Higurashi, I was beginning to wonder if you were ok," he told her with a tight smile.

She shrugged her shoulder, pissing off Naraku even more.

He handed her the glass of wine.

She looked at it and pushed it back towards Naraku, "I don't drink."

He laughed, "it's only wine Kagome!"

She narrowed her eyes and glared at him, "I said NO! Which part of that don't you understand?"

"Fine, bitch," he murmured softly for her not to hear.

But she did hear.

With a tight smile she thanked him for lunch and stood grabbing her purse to leave.

She was about to leave the store when some one gave a yank on her hair.

Furious at who ever dared touch her hair she turned around to give that person a blistering set down.

The words died in her throat….

A/N: `I've been rude enough to Naraku' I thought that sentence was pretty funny!! I'm thinking bout keeping her upset with Inu…not sure which way I'll go…any suggestions? Hehe poor Inu can't keep his hands off Kag!