InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's a Bitch ❯ Inner Struggles ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:…don't own Inu Yasah.

Inner Struggles

Furious at who ever dared touch her hair she turned around to give that person a blistering set down.

The words died in her throat…

Kagome eyes grew round in growing horror as she looked at who had pulled her hair.

She gulped, "mom…uhh…what are you doing here?"

Her mom smiled at her brightly, "Kagome dear, what a delightful surprise to see you here!"

Kagome's eye twitched, "it's nice to see you to mom.."

Had her mom seen when Inu Yasha had dragged her off?

There would be nothing more humiliating for her mom to have seen her treated that way by some man…

She was afraid to ask.

"…but what are you doing here?" she finished softly.

"Well the Chair Man of the board of directors for the hospital, invited me to have lunch and thank me for all my years dedicated service to the hospital," Mrs. Higurashi told Kagome smiling.

And to try and fire me, she thought silently simply because his niece had graduated medical school and need a job.

She smirked to herself, they have no grounds upon which to terminate my employment and if they tried, she would sue for every penny they were worth!

"That's really nice of them, mom," Kagome was a bit skeptical.

She knew the Chairman was a tight fisted bastard and to treat her mom to lunch for a thank you just didn't seem like him, but if her mom said it was so, then so it was.

Inu had had enough of Rin calling him ten different kinds of fool.

He stood quickly and gave her a peck on the cheek, "thanks for listening to me, but I've got some work that needs my attention…"

Rin watched his escape amusedly.

Inu's mind was in turmoil. He had to fix things between himself and Kagome.

He glanced up as he heard Kagome's voice.

"Eh, Kagome…" he needed to talk to her badly.

"Inu Yasha…I…" she was undecided about weather or not to listen to Inu.

Suddenly, her mom whirled on an unsuspecting Inu Yasha.

So this was the one who had made her Kagome so miserable?

As she glared at him but she couldn't help noticing how very handsome he was, or how very sad he looked.

No wonder her Kagome had fallen for him.

"Can I talk to you young man?" It wasn't a request.

Inu shifted nervously.

Kagome grabbed her moms' hand and tried fruitlessly to tug her away from Inu Yasha.

Inu Yasha grabbed Mrs. Higurashi's other hand and tugged her towards him.

Mrs. Higurashi was secretly amused at their childish antics.

This game of human tug of war continued for a full minute before Mrs. Higurashi pulled her hand away from Kagome and went off to talk to Inu Yasha.

Kagome stood there stunned and hurt, she couldn't believe her mom had chosen Inu over her.

"What did you do to Kagome to make her so sad?" Mrs. Higurashi demanded.

Inu rubbed the back of his neck in consternation, "I..uh..um..kinda asked her to..uhh..be my…mistress…"

He didn't have to wait very long for Kag's mom's reaction!

She folded her arms and glared at him, "…MISTRESS??"

He nodded sadly.

"What on earth would posses you ask her to your mistress?" she was curious now.

"I chickened out of what I really wanted to ask her…to marry me," he grumbled.

Mrs. Higurashi laughed.

She couldn't help herself, "you! Chickened out? You don't look like the type that's scared of anyone, much less my harmless daughter!"

He growled at her, Kagome was anything but harmless!

Naraku was furious, he had had enough of that little bitch and her attitude.

No more mister nice guy…er…demon.

Leaving the restaurant, he saw Kagome standing with her back towards him.

He smiled wickedly and walked towards her.

Wrapping his arm around her waist and publicly groping her breast.

Lowering his head, he ran his tongue from the side of her neck to her jaw, leaving a disgusting trail of saliva.

He then proceeded to lick her ear.

He smiled victoriously when he felt Kagome shudder.

Kagome was watching them angrily now. Who does he think he is to turn my mom against me?

How can I get even with that ass she wondered, thoughts of revenge running amok in her head.

Kagome stiffened when she felt someone wrap his arm around her waist.

Kagome was in shock. She couldn't move a muscle.

Her eyes bulged when she felt his hand squeeze her breast.

And couldn't stop the shudder of revulsion when he licked her neck and ear.

She was going to be sick if he didn't stop soon.

Inu felt the air leave his lungs when he turned to look at Kagome and saw wrapped in Naraku's embrace.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LET HER GO!" yelled an enraged Inu lunging for Naraku.

Naraku simply smirked at Inu and vanished.

The only sound that could be heard was an eerie kukukukuku.

Inu Yasah let out an inhuman growl.

He had to get Kagome back come hell or high water.

Kagome's mom saw everything. Inu whirled towards her and saw the disbelieving look on her face. Which was quickly replaced by anger, "I never liked that man, you had better hurry and get my Kagome back, Inuyasha!"

He nodded all the while thinking, `what a weird family, she's not even freaked when she sees' people vanish.'

First things first, he need help. And the only person that could help him was Sesshomaru.

Sessho pause in the act of buttoning his pants, "what do you want?"

"Naraku's got Kagome!" he half yelled at his brother.

"Nani?!?!" exclaimed Sessho.

"Damnit! Well I'm glad you didn't go after him, but came here first. Heh, using your head or once, baka?" Sessho was back under control.

"This is just going to push my plan into action a lot sooner…" he sighed.

"What plan?" Inu was curious; he knew his brother would help him get his mate back.

"Well I've had a few more meetings with Sango and Miroku," Sessho began calmly.

"It seems or dear Naraku is going through financial problems," he told Inu smugly.

Naraku was the only competition that they had, no one else was worth a second thought.

"Feh…how the fuck is that possible? He's been alive as long as us! He should be just a wealthy as us!!" Inu was confused.

Sessho glared as his brother, "old yes, wealthy no. Over the centuries he has made so many poor investments that have been coming back to bite him in the ass."

Sessho smirked wickedly, "I've been preparing a take over bid for you…"

"Take over bid?! I want to kill the bastard!" Inu fumed.

"YOU FOOL! Think, in this time you can't kill some one and a person who's in the public eye every day! No you have to be more subtle!" Sessho lost his cool again.

"Ok, ok, fine," Inu grumbled.

"Plus, us being the one to take his precious company away from him is worth than death in his mind," he told his Inu rolling his eyes as he said it.

Mean while…

"Let go of me!" Kagome yelled.

Tears were running down her cheeks.

"kukukuku," Naraku laughed crazily.

Effortlessly he tied her wrists above her head ripping her blouse off, exposing her bra clad breasts to his hungry eyes.

She tried to roll away from him but he levered himself over her, trapping her beneath him.

He grinned wickedly at her and raised his hands to her breast pushing aside her bra.

Kagome bucked wildly beneath him trying to dislodge him.

No avail.

He cupped her breasts in his hand and kneaded them roughly.

He's going to rape me, she thought sadly and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

A/N: I know it's short, but oh well!! Hehe, what will happen next? Will this evil author let Naraku have his way with Kagome? Ooooo…I can be so evil when I want! Well review…and enjoy!! ~.^