InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's a Bitch ❯ How Sorry You Are ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha.

Warning: Contains Rape (sorta), Violence (kinda), and foul language (not too sure) ~.^

A/N: Hmmmmm……it was unanimous…no one wanted to see Kagome raped by Naraku…sigh..oh well…NEITHER DO I!! Lol…I'm not THAT evil…muwahahahaha. I just got a tattoo today…my hand hurts like hell! This is ummm…#8!! Oh my god…that's a lot of tats! More! I still want more! Ok …after I finish this story I'll scan more of my drawings…so just keep checking on Media Miner, evera so often, k? This is the first time I was threatened…I feel so loved!! lmao Ok, next chapter will be a lemon…I think…maybe, maybe not…depends on what my lovely readers want…Ok, nuff ramblings…on with the story!!

How Sorry You Are

"Please Naraku…if you have a heart, I BEG you don't do this to me!!" Kagome begged him, her voice breaking on a sob.

Kagome watched him though tear filled eyes as he licked his lips, his gaze riveted between her legs.

"No heart here sweeting," he laughed evilly running his hands down her tummy, over her hips and grasping her thighs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Kagome screamed as he pushed her thighs apart.

`Inu Yasha help me!' she cried silently.

Kagome's in trouble…

Inu went deathly still. He could hear Kagome's screams in his head…in his heart.

She needed him now!

He needed to get to her.

Immediately.

"What's the matter?" Shesso frowned at Inu, he was acting weird.

"Kagome needs me…now!" he told Sessho even while he was already running to Kagome's aide.

Sessho snagged a shirt off the bed, "I'm right behind you bro! I've been itching for a good fight and it looks like I'm finally going to get one!"

"The fuck you are! Naraku is mine!!!" Inu yelled at Sessho.

Each demon was lost in their own dark thoughts.

Sessho: Naraku's as good as dead.

Inu: death, death, death…

Naraku laughed darkly, "don't worry you'll be screaming yes soon enough!"

He was about to slip a finger inside her when Kagome, having one leg free gave a mighty kick sending him flying backwards.

He landed on the floor with a loud thud, his fury mounting at her insolence.

He stood, looming over her, a look of pure evil contorting his face, "so be it you stupid cunt, we can do it the hard way which I shall enjoy immensely! Soon, bitch you'll be begging me to fuck you senseless!"

"Never, I'll never want you! " she cried, tears running down her face soaking the pillows.

He came over her straddling her prone figure fumbling with his zipper.

She watched in horror as he grasped himself and rubbed it against her lips.

"I want you to take me in your mouth…" he was beside himself with excitement.

Kagome clenched her jaw shut.

When he pushed himself past her lips and encountered her barred teeth he twisted her nipple cruelly trying to make her cry out.

She whimpered but kept her jaw locked.

Furious that she dared defy him, he knelt between her now clenched thighs.

Cruelly he pushed her legs wider making her cry out in pain.

He laughed maniacally, "if you don't want to taste me…then I'll taste you!"

Sling every foul word that she knew at Narkau, Kagome began to buck and twist trying to stop him.

`Inuyasha…where are you?!' she cried.

Naraku just laughed at Kagome's futile struggle, easily subduing her and lowering his head.

He was about to go in for a taste, mere inches away from her core when he was knocked forcefully from the bed by some unseen force. (yea!!)

"Inu Yasha…" she whispered softly.

"You ok baby?" he asked her not looking at her.

"Sesshomaru, get her out of here!" Inu ordered.

His gaze was locked menacingly on Naraku who was looking up at him from his sprawled position on the floor with pure hate.

"Get the fuck up, you sorry bastard! I'm going to make you pay for touching Kagome!" Inu raged.

Naraku rose gracefully to his feet, regarding Inu Yasha with something akin to amusement.

"You think you're going to kill me? I'd like to see you try!" laughed Naraku.

Gently Sesshomaru untied her bound wrists and never letting his eyes stray from her terrified gaze.

Still holding her gaze he removed her shirt and placed it over her, turning away from her so that she could don it with a semblance of privacy.

`He came for me!' she thought beside herself with joy.

"Come on Kagome," Sesshomaru whispered urgently gripping her shoulder.

He needed to get her out of here before Inu completely loses it.

"No…" she cried pulling away from him, that simple touch making her sick.

"I need Inu Yasha' and with that thought she scrambled over the bed to Inu Yasha.

Keeling on the bed she wrapped her arms around his waist burying her face into the warm muscled plane of his back letting her tears soak his shirt.

Sessho was shocked, his little sister was afraid of him. Afraid…and Naraku was the reason.

"Please Inu…" Kagome sobbed into his back, "I want to go home…"

Inu growled low in his throat. He was torn, he wanted to kill the bastard, but he need to comfort Kagome.

His mind made up.

Kagome's happiness will always come first.

With on final killing menace filled glare at Naraku that promised the world of retribution, Inu turned towards Kagome.

With a gentle finger, he titled her chin up so he could look into her eyes. He watched painfully as her eyes filled with tears.

She wrapped her arms around Inu's neck in a strangle hold. Gently Inu brushed damp strands away from her cheek, and lowered his head to whisper something into her ear.

What ever it was, it made her shudder in his arms.

Sessho watched the touching scene before him, a little smile tugging his elegant lips, "go take care of your mate Inu…I'll check up on you two tomorrow."

His woman…his mate.

And soon…my wife!

Inu nodded while giving his brother a questioning look as he sung Kagome into his arms leaving the same way he came.

Through the bed room window located on the top floor of Naraku's ostentatious home.

Sessho waited until his brother had departed.

Slowly he smiled coldly at Naraku, "fight me."

Meanwhile…

On the swift journey home, Inu glanced down at Kagome, she was hiding her face against his neck.

His arms tightened protectively around her. He was never going to let her go!

Sesshomaru's cold words were ringing in Naraku's ears.

He was no fool. He knew how powerful Sesshomaru was. Sesshomaru was 100yrs his senior with a long line of powerful ancestors.

Naraku swallowed, "I have no desire to fight with you Sesshomaru…this is between me and Inu Yasha."

"…fight me," Sessho ordered calmly.

When Naraku made no move to attack, Sessho shrugged and faster than the eye could see lunged at Naraku making deep scratches against his chest.

Naraku staggered back against the unseen attack.

A cruel smirk graced Sessho's sexy lips, "not going to fight back? I was hoping to have some fun with you before I dispatched of you…no matter…the end result will be the same."

Naraku felt as though his chest was on fire…poison! That bastard used poison on me, but not enough to kill me quickly…enough to make my death agonizingly slow and painful…

With a crazed scream Naraku attacked Sesshomaru.

"Ahhh!" Sesshomaru laughed, "that's more like it!"

Sessho effortlessly avoided each lunge attack made by Naraku.

For every blow that failed to connect with Sesshomaru, Naraku received deep furrows everywhere on his body. Oozing black blood.

Naraku was a bloody mess, scratches covered every inch of his body.

Sesshomaru looked down at his blood-covered hands with distaste, "you're probably wondering why I'm the one beating the shit out of you? Well this Sesshomaru will tell you why."

Sesshomaru cocked an arrogant brow, "if you'll recall your earlier statement about this fight not concerning me? Yes? You do recall?? Good! This does concern me, you attempted to rape Kagome, Inu Yasha's mate…who is now my little sister. I do not take slights against my family lightly Naraku, and for that you will die."

He might as well be talking about the weather for all the emotion he was showing.

"You won't kill me," Naraku scoffed.

"Ahhh…what a fool you are…that poison is already doing the work. Your vision is already blurry and soon…you won't be able to breathe," Sesso replied coldly.

Calmly holding Naraku's eyes, Sessho smiled, " time to die…"

Naraku gasped as he felt hands wrap themselves around his neck cutting off his air supply.

His eyes bulged as the invisible hands tightened their grip.

Sessho smirked at Naraku, "I don't have the time to waste, I have a hot date tonight and I don't want to be late...the poison will take to long."

Naraku's lungs were crying out for air.

He brought his own hands up clawing at his throat trying to dislodge the invisible hands.

Blood gushed from his throat.

He fell to his knees as his precious blood pooled around him trying to gasp for air.

Sessho hunkered down in front of Naraku and grabbed a handful of his hair, looking coldly in to Naraku's eyes, "look at it this way, the poison will take to long to kill you so I'm just speeding up the process…you should thank me."

Sessho stood up, "how does it feel to be on the receiving end?"

"..f..u..c..k..y..o..u…" Naraku wheezed.

Coldly Sessho watched as Naraku's eyes glazed over as the last breath of life left his body.

Disgusted with the sight before him, Sessho turned away, "didn't even fucking work up a sweat!"

He smiled, Inu Yasha will be furious once he learns that I killed that disgusting bastard.

He rubbed his hands gleefully picturing the fight…