InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live and Let Die ❯ More Questions Than Answers ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of theanime/manga characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
AN: Thanks to each of you who have taken the time to leave a review. The more I get, the faster I tend to write.
 
 
Live and Let Die
 
 
Chapter 5: More Questions than Answers (Warning: Lemons)
 
 
“Houshi?”
 
“Yes, Sango?” the monk responded.
 
“I am sorry,” the demon slayer said softly.
 
“For what?” Miroku asked.
 
“For not listening to you. You were the only one that asked if Kagome might have tried to follow InuYasha on her own,” Sango replied, as she stroked the two-tailed cat in her lap.
 
“It is not your fault. Even I did not actually believe it, though I could not really believe that Kagome would run home when she thought InuYasha was in trouble either. It is one thing when she is angry with him, but quite another if she thought he needed help. It is just that the only place she has ever struck off to alone was the well. I am grateful that we now know that she has returned safely home. I will say a prayer that InuYasha is with her, and they are both well,” Miroku said seriously.
 
“Still, I should have known. I wish Shippou had told us what she was saying in her nightmares. If he had, we might have known to go searching for him sooner. I do hope they are both all right,” Sango said quietly.
 
Miroku and Sango were sitting in the clearing near the Bone Eater's Well. They had walked out in order to retrieve Kagome's arrows which were still sitting against the wall where InuYasha had set them but decided to stay and talk away from the others. Both were feeling guilty and depressed after Kaede spoke to them regarding their behavior.
 
“I still cannot believe that InuYasha could have gotten himself into something he could not get out of,” Miroku said, restating his earlier thoughts.
 
“I know. We have come to rely on him so much that we really did not know what to do when he was not there. You know, I wonder why Shippou did not try to track where Kagome had gone, or for that fact, InuYasha. His nose is not as good as InuYasha's, but surely it is better than ours,” Sango said.
 
“I agree; it is almost like he enjoyed tormenting Kagome by telling her that InuYasha had run off with Kikyou. I do not understand why he keeps bringing it up and rubbing it in. Shippou is usually so quick to blame InuYasha for just about anything that makes Kagome unhappy, but he adds to it, making it worse,” Miroku offered thoughtfully.
 
“I did not help. I fell right into it and told her the same thing. No wonder she decided to go and search for him on her own. She was having nightmares, and I am sure she was not eating, but we just kept telling her to wait. We should have known something was really wrong. But I was afraid to go - afraid that we would find him with Kikyou, and it would have crushed her. Kagome cannot take a lot more heartache from InuYasha,” Sango responded.
 
“So, you do not believe she got lost in the forest any more than I do,” Miroku stated.
 
“No.” Sango shook her head. “The more I have thought about it, the more I am sure she did go after him. I just wish I knew where she found him, and why he had been gone for so long. I wonder if they will ever even tell us, or if they will even speak to us again.”
 
“We owe them both an apology when we see them again,” Miroku said.
 
“Of course InuYasha will probably yell at us, telling us that we are just puny humans and that he can take care of himself,” Sango added with a giggle.
 
“I know, but we need to say we are sorry, anyway. And I want to talk to Shippou and find out why he did not tell us anything or even bother to try and track InuYasha for Kagome or Kagome for us. I know we did not ask him, but if he knew she had gone off in a different direction, he should have told us,” Miroku said.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Sesshomaru returned from the village where the girls belonged to find Rin once again playing in the warm water of the hot springs with Ah-Un and Jaken watching over her. Well, Jaken was doing a combination of watching and hiding from the energetic girl. Every time he would get a bit too close, Rin would send a spray of water in his direction. The two-headed dragon was resting comfortably in the warm water, and it appeared that Rin had managed to give him a bath as well, since his wet skin was gleaming in the warm sun. Ah-Un was settled in the water, watching Rin, and grazing all at the same time. One head would watch the little girl play, while the other would graze on the sweet grass growing on the bank of the spring.
 
Jaken was the first to notice Sesshomaru's return. “My Lord! My Lord! You have returned. Where did you go, My Lord?”
 
“Jaken, you were told that it was none of your concern,” the Demon Lord responded.
 
Rin had hurriedly gotten out of the water and dressed when she saw her Lord return. She ran up to him and exclaimed, “My Lord! You have returned! Are we leaving now?”
 
“Yes, Rin,” Sesshomaru said, as he harnessed and bridled the dragon who had also exited the water upon Sesshomaru's return.
 
“Rin, stay on Ah-Un's back. We will be traveling through the forest,” Sesshomaru told the young girl.
 
“Yes, My Lord,” Rin replied as she scrambled up onto the two-headed dragon's broad back.
 
Sesshomaru sighed as he headed through the wood. He wished Jaken were half as obedient as the human child was.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kaede was still in her hut in the village, watching Shippou greedily eat his third helping of stew. Miroku and Sango had volunteered to walk out to the well to retrieve Kagome's quiver of arrows, but the kitsune was not the least bit interested in going with them. Kirara had followed, however, leaving the two alone.
 
“Shippou?” the old miko asked.
 
“Yea, `ae`e?” Shippou responded with his mouth full.
 
Kaede waited until he had chewed and swallowed before she spoke again. “Why have you behaved the way you did? Why did you not tell Kagome or the others what Kagome was saying in her nightmares? Why did you not volunteer to try and track InuYasha for Kagome? And for that matter, why did you not tell them if Kagome had gone in another direction other than towards the village? I really do not understand your behavior at all. You were the only one who could have given them any help in those matters, and yet you did nothing. In fact, it seems to me the only thing you did do was to torment Kagome by insisting that InuYasha had gone to my sister.”
 
“I dunno. I'm just a little kid,” Shippou replied.
 
Kaede narrowed her eye at his answer, but did not speak again. She would wait until the others were back to try again. The old miko did not like Shippou's actions or his response at all. He was the only one who had not seemed particularly upset or disturbed by her earlier conversation with the group. Even Kirara had seemed sad, but not Shippou.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
InuYasha woke with Kagome still in his arms: Kagome, his mate, who belonged only to him, the one that would be with him forever. InuYasha let a sigh escape him as he nuzzled her neck and gently squeezed her.
 
“Mmmm, `yasha,” Kagome said sleepily as she rolled over to look into the amber eyes of her lover.
 
“Ka…Kagome, did I hurt you?” InuYasha asked with worry.
 
“No, InuYasha, why?” Kagome replied.
 
“I…I can smell blood,” InuYasha responded.
 
Now that he was not overwhelmed with his feelings of love and lust, and was no longer inside of her, he could smell a faint trace of blood.
 
“Oh, no, InuYasha. That had to happen my first time. It only hurt for a minute when you broke through,” Kagome responded, then kissed him.
 
“You…you're sure?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Yeah, I'm sure,” Kagome said as she reached down to stroke him with one hand, and rubbed his ear with the other.
 
InuYasha closed his eyes at the sensations, and reached across and found a breast to start fondling. He felt a leg being placed across his hip, so he took the hint and trailed down to rub between her folds. He thought his nose had deceived him because of the abundance of fluids from their earlier activities but no, it hadn't. Kagome was indeed hot and wet again and appeared to be ready for more.
 
In spite of his own hardness, InuYasha rolled Kagome on her back and then scooted down the bed. Resting his head between her legs, he licked at her folds, forcing his tongue between them. When he heard her gasp in pleasure, InuYasha spread her apart with his fingers and started eagerly lapping at her.
 
“Inu…Yasha…I…want…more,” he heard his miko beg.
 
InuYasha suckled at her clit and nub until he had her arching away from the bed, unable to control her body's reactions to him. Kagome still had not released, however, so InuYasha started rubbing her pearl as he thrust his tongue into her, driving harder and faster until he finally felt her walls ripple around his tongue as her juices flowed outward. InuYasha got even harder as he heard her scream his name.
 
Now that his mate had been satisfied, InuYasha moved forward, licking and sucking on each breast as he worked his way up her body. Once again, he started to rub his full length between her folds, grinding against her as her body continued to shudder, still sensitive from her climax.
 
“InuYasha, please,” Kagome pleaded.
 
“Please what?” InuYasha smirked between kisses, which had now trailed up her shoulder and neck.
 
“I want to feel you inside me. I want you to make love to me,” Kagome pleaded.
 
“Make love? I'm making love to your entire body, my mate,” InuYasha responded.
 
Kagome had wrapped her legs around him by now, and was trying to pull him into her, to catch him on one of his upward strokes against her core and coax him inside.
 
InuYasha finally allowed the head to slip inside. “Is this what you want?” he asked huskily.
 
Kagome answered by thrusting her pelvis into him as she gripped tighter with her legs. “I want all of you in me.”
 
InuYasha had settled a hand on the bed to either side of Kagome's torso. He drove all of the way in. “Like this?” but any further thoughts of teasing her went right out of his head as he felt her warmness engulf him and looked into her loving and pleading eyes. Without any more words, he pulled out and then thrust in again.
 
It pleased the hanyou greatly when he saw the look of pleasure that crossed Kagome's face as he thrust into her welcoming body. She had closed her eyes and started to pant as he filled her depths. As he watched her face, there was no doubt in his mind any more. Kagome truly loved him; she really wanted to be with him this way. InuYasha had not thought in his entire life that he could ever be this happy.
 
Kagome was thrilled with the sensations that ran through her body. After the first time, InuYasha now felt like he was a perfect fit. He filled her with something she had felt she was missing before. As she looked into his eyes as he entered her, she saw the love the hanyou had for her. Kagome felt his need: need for her, need to be loved, need to be wanted, need to be needed. The miko couldn't believe that apparently he had wanted and loved her for some time, but she had been too blind to see. So now Kagome reveled in the attentions he was paying to her.
 
Kagome had slightly repositioned herself so that InuYasha was hitting some special place deep inside of her. She had started to feel the knot in her belly form that came before she felt the release of her climax. Kagome opened her eyes to look up at her lover. He was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, with his eyes now closed and his head thrown back as he pounded into her.
 
“Oh, Kami…Inu…Yasha…don't stop…whatever you do...don't stop,” Kagome panted.
 
InuYasha opened his eyes and looked down at his mate, looking into her eyes. He could tell she was near her climax, so he picked up the pace.
 
“Ohhhhhh, InuYasha!” Kagome screamed as she reached her orgasm, walls convulsing around him as he continued to thrust into her hard and fast.
 
“Kagomeeeee!” InuYasha added his cry to her own as he once again released his warmth, flooding her with his seed.
 
Not wanting to crush Kagome, but not ready to relinquish his contact with her, InuYasha swiftly rolled over, taking her with him so that she was now on top, but he was still inside her.
 
“Oh, InuYasha, that was fantastic,” the miko panted. She was still out of breath.
 
InuYasha pulled her to him for a long and soft kiss. When he finally let her free so she could gasp for air, all he said was, “Thank you, Kagome.”
 
Kagome smiled and kissed him again. When she pulled free, she settled onto his chest and replied, “No, thank you, InuYasha.”
 
Content and satiated for now, they went back to sleep.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Sesshomaru was not really sure why he was doing it, but he was headed through the forest, towards the village InuYasha called home. Of course Rin had followed without question, but the imp was starting to get annoying.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, why will you not tell me where we are going?” Jaken asked again.
 
“Jaken.”
 
“Yes, My Lord?”
 
“Do you wish to continue serving this Sesshomaru?”
 
“Yes, My Lord!”
 
Sesshomaru stopped his forward motion long enough to give Jaken a good thump on the head. “Do not continue to ask questions, then. Do not make this Sesshomaru regret allowing you to accompany him.”
 
Jaken fell silent after a final, defeated, “Yes, My Lord.”
 
Sesshomaru was following the path that Kagome had taken through the forest. He had noticed the remains of the demons that she had purified on her trip through the wood in search of his brother. They may have been turned to dust, but the great Inu Youkai still knew what they were.
 
The more Sesshomaru walked, the more surprised he became at the distance the miko had traveled alone. As best as he could tell, she had not even stopped to sleep, but just kept pushing herself forward, determined to find his brother. The Demon Lord could tell that she had gone in a circle a couple of times and had fallen a lot. But, for the most part, the miko had kept up a fairly good path towards where the hanyou had been held captive. They had finally reached the campsite she had started her journey from.
 
“Jaken.”
 
“Yes, My Lord,” Jaken responded.
 
“Make camp here,” Sesshomaru commanded.
 
“Yes, My Lord,” Jaken replied without further comment. He was still rubbing the bump on his head.
 
Jaken usually complained about campsites previously used by humans, but these appeared to have cleaned up after themselves and had left a stack of firewood as well.
 
Sesshomaru looked around. He knew they were at the campsite where Kagome had parted company from the rest of her pack. For that matter, this was where InuYasha had split with them as well. The ground here was still permeated with the smell of salt from the miko's tears. It was obvious she had been distressed due to her separation from his brother. Why had the others in her pack ignored her? Why had they not helped? Sesshomaru really did not understand why this annoyed him, or why he was concerned at all. The only thing the Demon Lord knew for certain was that it did, and he was. He was headed towards the human village to find his brother's companions and ask them himself.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome woke to the rumbling of both of their stomachs. Kagome gave InuYasha a quick kiss before she rolled off of him and went to stand.
 
“Umph,” Kagome uttered as she landed on her feet.
 
“What it is, Kagome?” InuYasha asked worriedly. He could hear pain in her voice.
 
“It's all right, InuYasha. I am just a bit sore; I used muscles I did not know I had, not to mention I was a virgin,” Kagome replied with a smile.
 
InuYasha stood next to her, wrapping his arms around her as he murmured into her ear, “You weren't the only one.”
 
Kagome pulled his face to hers for another soft kiss before she asked, “Really?”
 
InuYasha nuzzled her face. “Yeah.”
 
Kagome did not know why, but that made her very happy. It also explained a lot about her hanyou. He was as shy, insecure, and inexperienced as she was. Kagome wrapped her arms around him and held him tight.
 
InuYasha did not know why he said that, but suddenly he wasn't embarrassed any more that he had never been with anyone that way before. Before it was a source of pain, simply because it was another reminder that he did not fit in anywhere within the demon or human worlds. Suddenly, the hanyou had somewhere that he fit completely. InuYasha had realized a long time ago that he felt at home by Kagome's side, no matter where they were. And now, they were bonded together in every way. As disappointed as InuYasha initially had been that the others had not accompanied Kagome to find him, suddenly he was very glad they had stayed behind. None of this would have happened with the demon slayer, monk, or kitsune nosing around.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha was snapped back to the present. “Yeah?”
 
“If…if you've never, well, you know…how did you know what to do?” Kagome asked.
 
“Just because I've never done it doesn't mean I didn't know where it was supposed to fit,” InuYasha replied as he blushed the color of his haori.
 
“That's not what I meant. I meant, how did you know what to do to make me feel so good?” Kagome asked softly.
 
“Well, you showed me yourself when we were both half asleep after Sesshomaru helped you find me, and then my nose kind of helped with the rest,” InuYasha replied.
 
“Oh,” Kagome responded as she turned pink as well. She decided she really did not need to know any more at the moment. Besides, her stomach gave another loud growl.
 
“Oi, Wench, we both need to get something to eat. Remember? We promised each other we would eat when either of us got hungry, and you're hungry,” InuYasha said as his stomach gave a loud rumble as well.
 
Kagome laughed. “I'm not the only one, but let's take a quick shower and clean up some first, all right?”
 
InuYasha picked her up and headed for the bathroom, stopping long enough to let his mate unlock the door. “All right.”
 
“You don't have to carry me, you know,” Kagome giggled.
 
“I made you sore, so I'll carry you if I want to,” InuYasha replied.
 
InuYasha blushed as he set Kagome on her feet in the bathroom, still amazed by her beauty, but was surprised when she pushed him back out the door. “Give me a minute, will you? There are some things I'm still not ready for you to watch,” she told him.
 
InuYasha realized Kagome wasn't the only one with a full bladder and ran down to the other bathroom.
 
When InuYasha returned to the bathroom door, he could hear that the shower was running. Assuming it was safe to enter, he opened the door enough to peek in and see that she was waiting for him.
 
“Well, come on,” Kagome said as she reached out and grabbed his hand, leading him into the streaming water.
 
They actually did only take a quick shower, though they gently washed each other's bodies and enjoyed the warmth of the water and each other. Once InuYasha declared they were good to go, Kagome turned off the water and reached out to grab the towels she had left within reach. The miko giggled when InuYasha took his and started drying her instead, so she returned the favor and started drying him off. They did not get too far off track because their stomachs kept rumbling, reminding them they were going downstairs to find something to eat.
 
InuYasha didn't see any need to put on clothes since they were the only ones in the house, but Kagome was practical as she said, “And what if someone comes to the door?”
 
InuYasha responded by wrapping his arms around her and whispering in her ear, “Don't answer it.”
 
Kagome countered with, “And what happens if my family suddenly shows up from taking care of my uncle? I really don't want my mother and grandfather to see us running around the house naked.”
 
InuYasha did not have a response to that, and grudgingly put on the clothes she handed him after they had returned to her bedroom. However, at least they were comfortable. Kagome had given him another tank top and pair of loose fitting shorts to wear over his boxers. Kagome had pulled on a fresh pair of panties, shorts and a tank top and was ready to go downstairs.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
It had been two days, and Sesshomaru, followed by Jaken, Ah-Un, and Rin, had reached the clearing near the well. Sesshomaru looked puzzled, if only for an instant, as he asked the dragon, “Are you certain this is where you left them?”
 
The dragon nodded both of his heads. Sure enough, there were still traces of InuYasha and Kagome's scent. It went to the edge of the well and then abruptly ended somewhere inside. Sesshomaru looked down the well, but there were no bodies there nor anything else that showed what might have happened to the miko and his half-brother.
 
“Jaken.”
 
“Yes, My Lord?” Jaken responded.
 
“Take Ah-Un and Rin to the river that is near. Stay away from the village,” Sesshomaru commanded.
 
“Yes, My Lord. Come along, Rin,” Jaken said as he picked up Ah-Un's reins to lead him towards the water and warm sun.
 
The Demon Lord was still lost in thought when he felt someone approaching him with caution.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru. What brings you here?”
 
Sesshomaru turned and looked at the old miko that was approaching, one eye covered by a patch. Though she was careful, he could tell she was not terrified of him, nor was she going to attack him - more like she was curious.
 
“You know of this Sesshomaru, old miko?”
 
“Aye. You are InuYasha's youkai half brother,” Kaede replied and then asked again, “But why are you here?”
 
In an instant, Sesshomaru was next to Kaede, with his hand gripped around her throat. “It is none of your concern. Tell this Sesshomaru: why do the scents of InuYasha and the miko end at this well?”
 
Kaede raised an eyebrow but remained calm. “Lord Sesshomaru, that is not my secret to reveal. InuYasha and Kagome will have to tell you if they want you to know. You can kill me, but I will not tell you anything. I am old, so get on with it.”
 
Sesshomaru turned her loose and said with disgust, “You have honor, unlike those that travel with my brother.”
 
Kaede rubbed her neck though in truth he had not gripped her very hard. “Do you mind if I sit? These old bones get weary.”
 
“Do as you please.”
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, please join me. I will get a crick in my neck if I have to look up with you,” Kaede requested.
 
Deciding that he might find out something useful from the old miko, Sesshomaru sat down across from her. Not once did the stoic expression of his face change.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, I too was disappointed in the actions of the others. I did not understand why they would not go and search for InuYasha when he had been gone for so long,” Kaede started.
 
The Demon Lord nodded for her to continue.
 
“Miroku, the monk, admitted right away that he did not know how to look for them. He had pretty much wandered aimlessly before he met up with InuYasha and Kagome. It also turned out that he mentioned to the others that Kagome might have gone in search of InuYasha by herself the morning after she disappeared,” Kaede told him. Sango had told her that after their initial discussion on the matter.
 
Sesshomaru didn't interrupt, so Kaede continued, “Sango, who is the demon slayer, had seen the soul gatherers of my sister in the area, and she was afraid that InuYasha had gone to her. Sango was afraid that if they found InuYasha with Kikyou, it would hurt Kagome more. So instead she wanted to sit and wait for him to return on his own.”
 
Sesshomaru did have a question this time. “The undead miko is your sister?”
 
Kaede looked rather sad when she said, “Yes.”
 
“This Sesshomaru still does not understand why they just returned to this village and did nothing to help.”
 
“It was a combination of factors. The truth is they really did not know what to do without InuYasha. He usually does the tracking for them when it is needed, and they consider him stronger than all of them. They did not see what he could get himself into that he could not get himself out of. Because of that, added to the fear that he might be with Kikyou, they did not try to look for him,” Kaede tried to explain.
 
“But why did they let the miko go off on her own? Why did they not try to follow her?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kaede shook her head. “The only place she had ever gone on her own was when she went home. The others were trying to be logical, and maybe it was more wishful thinking, but they were hoping she had come home when she left them. By the time they realized she probably had followed after InuYasha, they were already here. We did not know for certain she had returned until we found her bow and arrows next to the well. We still do not know about InuYasha.”
 
“He is with her,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
“He is? Are you certain?” Kaede asked.
 
“The miko had apparently been walking for two day and nights when she ran into Ah-Un. She was exhausted and half-starved. Even then, she was only concerned about InuYasha,” Sesshomaru told Kaede. “Tell this Sesshomaru something, old Miko. Have you noticed that the miko and half-breed are connected?”
 
“What do you mean?” Kaede asked.
 
“Could you tell that their souls were bonded, like mates?” Sesshomaru clarified.
 
“Is that what I felt? I knew their auras had become different somehow, but I did not know what the change was. What is the meaning of it?” Kaede asked.
 
“It means that because InuYasha nearly died, the miko nearly died as well,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
“Nearly died?! What happened?” Kaede exclaimed.
 
Sesshomaru thought for a minute about what he should say. He decided that part of the truth would do. “A priest from a nearby village tricked InuYasha and sealed him in a cave. He was left there with no food or water. He was extremely weak and only his desire to stay alive until the miko found him kept him alive. He was hanging on by a thread when he was found. This Sesshomaru went looking for him because of the things the miko was saying while unconscious.”
 
Kaede nodded. “The others did say she was having nightmares, and Shippou finally told me what she had been saying. Unfortunately, the kitsune was the only one with any knowledge of this and did not tell the others.”
 
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes. The kitsune should have been able to track either the miko or his brother and certainly should have been able to tell them that both had gone in the opposite direction of their village.
 
“Why did the kitsune not tell the others about her nightmares or which direction the miko had taken?” Sesshomaru asked finally.
 
Kaede shook her head. “We do not know. All he will reply is that `I don't know. I'm just a little kid'.”
 
Kaede then asked again, “But you did not tell me how you found InuYasha?”
 
“This Sesshomaru followed his scent to the cave, but was prevented from entering by a ward. The miko was able to pass and removed the seal so InuYasha could be set free. He was too weak to move after so many days without food and water, so he and the miko were taken to an area where they could clean up and rest and have something to eat. Once they were well enough to travel, Ah-Un brought them here to return home to recover.”
 
“That is not all, is it Lord Sesshomaru?” Kaede asked. “Tell me more about their souls being bonded.”
 
“Their souls have bonded in a way that only mates with absolute trust and real love between them will bond. It is puzzling because they were not mates. However, since they take care of each other and protect each other, their auras apparently decided they were mates even though the physical union had not been made. This Sesshomaru did suggest to InuYasha that they complete the bonding before someone steals the miko and claims her by force.”
 
“What do you mean?” Kaede asked. “Why would a demon claim a human by force?”
 
“Because she is powerful and can see the shards of the jewel, there are those who would take her if they could for that reason alone. It would probably end in her death if that happened. If she were to be torn away from the hanyou, she would most likely die, and then so would he,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, I had no idea you were concerned about your brother's welfare,” Kaede stated.
 
“No one will kill the bastard hanyou half brother of this Sesshomaru, save this Sesshomaru.”
 
Kaede nodded, though she could tell he did not really mean it. It was curious that he seemed concerned about his brother.
 
Sesshomaru stood. “Come. This Sesshomaru wishes to hear from the lips of the others why they abandoned the leaders of their pack. The kitsune will give answers this time.”
 
Kaede just nodded and stood to join him. She could tell the Demon Lord had no intention of harming anyone, but maybe he would scare the obstinacy out of Shippou, and they would finally get him to tell them what was going through that little head of his the entire time. Kaede was still extremely disappointed in his behavior. He had the best abilities to help his pack leader and proclaimed foster mother, but Shippou had done nothing to help. In fact, all he had done was to hurt Kagome further.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru?” Kaede asked after they had starting walking along the trail back to the village.
 
When the Demon Lord nodded to acknowledge her, Kaede continued, “I do not think we should mention that Kagome and InuYasha's souls are bonded as two mates would be. I think we need to leave that for them to reveal when they are ready.”
 
“As you wish,” Sesshomaru replied.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha and Kagome were getting stronger each day. They tried to eat almost as often as they made love, which was a lot. It didn't matter what time of the day or night it was, if they woke up, they would satisfy each other and then answer their grumbling stomachs by going downstairs to get something to eat.
 
They had discovered after a couple of days, once the marks they had given each other had healed, that they had turned into symbols. InuYasha seemed as surprised as Kagome. Sesshomaru had not told him about this.
 
InuYasha's left forearm now looked like it had been tattooed with the Kanji for “Forever,” “Friend,” and “Lover.” When InuYasha pulled the hair off of Kagome's neck, he just stared and brushed his fingers over the marks.
 
“What is it, InuYasha?” Kagome sounded a bit worried.
 
“It looks like both my youkai and human halves marked you,” InuYasha finally replied.
 
“Why, what's there?” Kagome asked again.
 
“You know the blue crescent moon that Sesshomaru has on his forehead?”
 
“Yeah…what's that got to do with anything?”
 
“You have a red one, along with the Kanji,” InuYasha responded softly.
 
“What do they say?” Kagome prodded.
 
“`Savior,' `Love,' and `Home,'” InuYasha finally said.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Kagome had become less bashful about running around the house naked. In fact, she seemed determined to have InuYasha as often as she could. She did not know how much time they would have alone together once they finally had to go back, so she was going to enjoy it while she had the chance. Currently, she was sitting straddled across InuYasha's lap with him inside her as he took turns feeding her and then himself.
 
Kagome giggled as InuYasha held the chopsticks to her mouth for her to take some of the noodles off of it. He had finally resorted to holding the bowl between them since it was too difficult and he kept losing their meal when he tried to reach around Kagome to the table to get a bite for each of them.
 
“Oi, Wench, what's so funny?”
 
“Can you imagine eating like this in front of the others? Can you imagine the ideas it would give that perverted monk?” Kagome asked him after she had swallowed.
 
“Well, you know demons aren't as prudish as humans are. In fact, it isn't unusual for a demon to claim his mate with the rest of the clan watching,” InuYasha replied.
 
Kagome blushed at that thought. “Really? What usually happens?”
 
“It often results in an all out orgy. If the demon species isn't monogamous, then usually it ends up in a writhing mass of tangled bodies fucking each other,” InuYasha replied.
 
That was something Kagome had not thought of. “Are Inu Youkai monogamous?”
 
“Most of the time. There are always exceptions, just like with humans. But don't worry, I don't want anyone but you, and I certainly don't want to share you,” InuYasha said as he kissed her, setting the now empty bowl on the table behind her.
 
The thought of all of those writhing bodies just made Kagome really hot again, and she started to move, rotating her hips just enough to remind InuYasha he was currently lodged inside of her.
 
As he felt himself getting good and hard again, InuYasha lowered his head to her breast, pulling the nipple into his mouth. While he suckled her nipple, his hand trailed down between their two bodies and found Kagome's clit, which he pinched just enough to make her gasp. He then moved to her already sensitive pearl and started to rub it, causing her body to buck in response.
 
InuYasha wrapped his other hand around Kagome's buttocks, keeping her locked onto him while he continued to rub with his other fingers, occasionally pulling at her clit and rubbing it as well. Kagome couldn't help but to buck against him, bringing InuYasha pleasure by her involuntary reactions to his ministrations. He wanted to bring her to release soon so he could carry her upstairs and pound into her until he had completed as well.
 
InuYasha finally heard and felt what he was waiting for.
 
“InuYashaaaa!” Kagome cried out as her juices coated the huge member and then spilled out as she came with a rush. After throwing her head back initially, she had wrapped her arms tightly around him and now was resting her forehead on his shoulder.
 
“Thank you, InuYasha. Now take me upstairs and give me the rest of it,” Kagome murmured.
 
Leaving the bowl on the table, InuYasha stood and cupped one arm under Kagome's butt and the other around her back. She wrapped her legs and arms around him as he carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. Stopping long enough to take his foot and close the door, InuYasha went and stood against the edge of the bed, turning loose of Kagome long enough to set her down and flip her over.
 
This time the hanyou did not get on the bed with her. Instead, he remained standing and pulled Kagome up on her hands and knees back to the edge of the bed. After guiding himself into her, InuYasha took her by the waist and started to thrust into her.
 
Kagome could feel that InuYasha was completely dominant in this position, and it did not bother her in the least. In fact, he had more control since he could bend his knees or his body to achieve different angles. Wanting to help him reach that spot inside of her, Kagome lowered herself to her elbows so there was more of an angle and therefore more friction. Each was now panting as InuYasha continued to thrust into his mate.
 
“Oh, `gome. You…feel…so…good…this…way,” InuYasha panted. “So…tight…so…hot…”
 
“Kagomeeeee!!” InuYasha shouted as he exploded into her. As he poured himself into her, he lay across her back, growling in pleasure and making her whole body vibrate.
 
“Mmmm, `yasha. That feels good, too,” Kagome said in a haze as her lover lay draped across her body, rubbing her abdomen and breasts in soothing circles as they both started to come down from their high.
 
InuYasha felt himself start to slide from inside of his mate. Holding her where she was, he dropped down to his knees and started to clean her with his tongue. InuYasha tenderly licked her thighs before he moved up to between her folds and started to lick between them, the juices still pouring out of her.
 
Kagome just stayed where she was and sighed in pleasure. Kami it felt so good when he did that. The more he licked, the hotter she became.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Mmmm?” InuYasha mumbled as he continued to lap at her.
 
“Take me again, but I want to see your face this time,” Kagome said softly.
 
Kagome felt herself being flipped on her back and turned lengthwise on the bed. In an instance, InuYasha had settled himself between her legs and felt her small hand reach down eagerly to guide him in.
 
InuYasha rested his weight on the palms of his hands, which were placed alongside Kagome's body. He looked into her eyes as he probed her opening, guided to his destination by the hand of his mate.
 
Once he was fully sheathed inside of her, InuYasha felt Kagome trying to adjust her position, and realized she wanted her legs over his arms. Once she was in the position she wanted to try, Kagome nodded and watched InuYasha's eyes.
 
The feelings this way were incredible. InuYasha was able to reach deep inside of her and still look at her face as he made love to his miko. He loved watching the emotions run across her face as he plunged into her. InuYasha wondered how he had missed them before. Even before he had claimed her as his, before he had ever been with her this way, the hanyou should have recognized the open love that Kagome wore on her face for him. InuYasha knew now that he was just too stubborn and too frightened to see it.
 
Kagome was openly and loudly gasping with pleasure as her hanyou thrust into her. She was about to orgasm again and held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut as she waited for it to rock her body. The miko was not disappointed. Her body started to spasm out of control as the walls rippled around InuYasha's deep thrusts. She cried his name, and then he joined her as he poured his warmth into her once again. InuYasha stopped his motion and helped Kagome put her legs down into a more comfortable position before rolling over and pulling her on top of him. The hanyou had already decided that he could never get enough of his Kagome.
 
“Oh, fuck, Kagome, thank you,” InuYasha whispered before he pulled Kagome's face to his, wrapping his hands in her hair to kiss her.
 
“I should be thanking you. That was incredible. I never knew that anything could make me feel so good,” Kagome replied with a smile while she played with his hair.
 
InuYasha kissed her again, softly.
 
“Should we take a shower and go back downstairs and get something else to eat?” Kagome asked.
 
“Oi, Wench, is food all you think about?” InuYasha teased.
 
Kagome whispered, “All I think about is you, but food gives me the energy to follow through. Now, about that shower…”
 
The thoughts of their earlier exploits in the shower were already making InuYasha hard again. Kagome just giggled as she felt him start to press into her before she asked, “Would you like to carry me to the bathroom?”
 
InuYasha didn't need to be told again. Not only was he hard already, he could feel the heat coming from Kagome's lower regions. He picked Kagome up just enough to settle her down onto his erection, and then swung around in order to stand. Making sure he had her securely while she tried to bounce up and down along his shaft, InuYasha wondered what kind of monster he had created as he headed for her bedroom door.
 
“Do you think the others would mind if I carried you like this instead of on my back?” InuYasha asked with a grin.
 
“That may be even better than trying to eat like this,” Kagome replied with a laugh. “But, I don't think the others will be ready for any of this yet.”
 
“Do you still want to go to the shower or have another go right here and now?” InuYasha asked his mate, who was still moving up and down along his shaft.
 
Kagome stopped her motion and wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him. “All right, let's go.”
 
InuYasha turned loose with his left hand long enough to open the bedroom door, stepped out, and came to a complete halt.
 
“Why'd you stop, InuYasha?” Kagome said, pulling just far enough back to look at his face, and see that his eyes were locked onto something.
 
Kagome turned her head just enough to see what it was…uh oh.
 
“Mama!”
 
 
To be continued…