InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live for the Music ❯ Hospitals are fun! Honest! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live For The Music

Chapter Five- Hospitals are fun! Honest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well," Inuyasha said looking up at Ambi. "What are you waiting for? Help us get her inside," he yelled watching as Ambi stepped inside the door and out of the way. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and stood from his crouching position, and walked into the house.

"Hmm.. You can put her on the nagaisu, I'll run and get some ice." Ambi said as she walked farther into the house Inuyasha walked over to the couch, laid Kagome down, and sat on his knees next to her.

"Can you tell us why Kikyo was here," Sesshomaru asked when she reentered the room. The girl shook her head no, and frowned. "Better yet, why would any of you let her anywhere within a 5 foot radius of Kagome," Inuyasha asked glaring at Ambi. "Why weren't any of you with her? Everyone knows Kikyo's a psycho bitch, so why..."

"Naraku said that Kikyo wanted to talk to Kagome, we figured it was pretty safe so Sango and I waited in the basement. Obviously it was a big mistake on our part," the girl mumbled. "We won't let it happen again."

"Well, I sure hope not," Inuyasha barked at the girl, grabbing the -seemingly forgotten- bag ice out of her hand and placed it on Kagome's head. "By the way, I think you should eh, check into taking her to the hospital. Yanno just to make sure.."

"Right, well I'll have Sango-chan take her. I'm out of gas," she said as she walked over to the stairs that led to the basement and called out for Sango to come up.

"What the hell happened," she yelled upon looking at her imouto. "Don't tell me Kikyo did this? Surely Kagome would have defended herself... Sh...." Sango cut off and looked down at Kagome who started groaning a little.

"I would LOVE it if you all could stop yelling. My head is absolutely killing me," she said with a whimper. "I feel like I've got the hangover from hell or something," she said laughing a little. "By the way, did someone kill Kikyo for me yet?"

"I'll get right on that," Inuyasha said smiling. "But right now, we're taking you to the hospital," he said getting another whimper out of her. "Eh Sango?"

"She's deathly kyoufu of hospitals," the older girl answered, placing a hand on her sister's arm. "Kag, we need to get you checked out, you'll spilling chi everywhere. Surely there's something that could get you to go."

"I don't want toooo," she whined, and tried to move. "OWWWIEEESSS," she screamed and whimpered some more. "Ooh bitch is gonna die."

"Eh Kag, I'm sorry to say but your in no position to be threatening someone who just kicked you ass right now," Inuyasha said giving a chuckle. "Besides, your still going to the hospital, and since your so scared of them, you'll be needing to focus on that."

"I'm not going, I'm not going, I'm not going, I'M NOT GOING!" she yelled.

"Oh but you are. Weither your like it or not," he said giving her a smug look. "Besides, it's not as bad as going in an air plane," he nodded and everyone in the room started laughing at him. "NANIO?! It's not my fault I have a great fear of heights."

"Oh yeah. Remember that class trip last year. Yash didn't even want to board the plane!" Ambi said giggling. "But it's not like Kag was any different. You two are the biggest babies on earth. Now quit your blubbering, your going weither you want to or not, and Inuyasha has to come with us cause I need someone to carry you in."

"Damnit," came the unison reply from Inuyasha and Kagome.

"I'm quite sorry but, the way I see it... You have two choices, you can stay here and bleed to death, or you can stop whining and let us get you checked out." Sango said stomping her foot. "But seeing as I'm the 'elder' of us you'll be doing what I say, and I say your going to the damn hospital."

Kagome sighed feeling rather put out about the situation. What Sango say's goes, she knew that. 'But it's not fairrrrrr!' she whined to herself, as she let Inuyasha carry her to Sango's Hummer (yes I'm giving her another vehicle). 'This is going to be a looonnngggg day.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just need you to fill out these papers and someone will be with you in a minute," the nurse behind the front desk explained looking at the group.

"SHE SPLIT OPEN HER HEAD AND YOU WANT US TO SIT AND FILL OUT PAPERS AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO HELP US?! Your stupid right," Sango asked her right eye twitching in rage.

"Ashikarazu, demo what I think my friend here is trying to get at... Is that this girl here, is bleeding really bad in the back in the head, and probably has a few cracked ribs. Now before things get violent," Inuyasha said in a slightly calm voice.

"OH! Well, now that changes everything! One moment," she said turning to the phone, hitting a few keys and talking in a low voice into the phone. She obviously called for a bed because that's exactly what was coming towards them -rather quickly- at the moment.

"Here, lay her down on this and we'll take care of her from here," one of the orderlies said. Causing Kagome to start freaking out and clinging to Inuyasha for all she was worth.

"IIEEEEEEEE!!!!" Kagome screamed. "I'm not going back there aloneeeee! You can't make meee."

"Surely you can let one of us go back there with her," Sango said looking at her sister who was still freaking out and clinging to Inuyasha.

"Fine you there, lay her down and come with us," the other orderly said.

"But shouldn't her sister be the one to go back there," he asked bewildered.

"It doesn't matter just someone come on," orderly number one said.

"Just go Inuyasha, besides if she needs someone's hand to squeeze, I'm willing to bet you'd be the best out of all of us. The last time something like this happened I walked away with three broken fingers." Sango said, and laughed at the look on Inuyasha's face.

"Eh... I suppose," he said as he laid Kagome down on the bed and walked away with the men. 'This is going to be a long day...'

"Thank you Yasha-kun," Kagome said looking up at him. "You my hero!"

"Eh, thanks I think..." was his all to smart reply.

"All right a doctor will be in here in a second," and with that the orderlies left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dictionary:
Nagaisu: couch
Kyoufu: afraid
Ashikarazu: I'm sorry