InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live for the Music ❯ Yay! I Get to go Home Now! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live For The Music

Chapter six- Yay! I Get to go Home Now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two hours! We've been here for two fucking hours, and they still don't know what's wrong with Kagome. This hospital sucks ass," Sango muttered as she paced around the waiting area. "You'd think by now they'd have something!"

"Sango-chan sit down and relax, she's probably fine! Besides the worst that could have happened is they mixed her file up with someone elses," Ambi said put a comforting hand on Sango's shoulder. "Whick I wouldn't put past these fools," she muttered to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss I'm sorry but it seems your back has suffered major trama and we're going to have to strap you down to a back board for a while to limit your movement while we decide what we options we have." the doctor explained. "But I assure you it won't be for long!"

"But but but nooo!" Kagome whimpered, then turned her head to look at Inuyasha. "Did I mention I HATE HOSPITALS?! This is all your fault!"

"Listen you, you might not have a broken back but I know for fact that atleast two of your ribs are broken. Quit your bitching and let the man help you," Inuyasha yelled right back at her in a fasion that demanded respect and cooperation. "Besides, you don't really have much of a choice now."

"What do you mean, I don't have a choice?"

"I mean while I was busy destracting you, they've already strapped you to the body board. Not that I'd expect you to realize that."

"But but but," more whimpering ensued.

"Listen," he paused for a moment thinking of something that'd calm her down a little. "When we're done in here... I'll take you to get some aisukuri-mu or something."

"What was that," she asked slightly suprised.

"You heard me!"

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure I heard you correctly. It's not everyday the most sought after guy in our school offers an outcast something like that."

"Eh... Well, there's always time for change... Right?"

"I suppose. Damnit my chest hurts," she whined. "I wanna go home Inuyashaaaa."

"Well, I'm quite sorry but there's very little I can do about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright we looked over her file again and double checked the x-rays," the doctor said as he rushed back into the room an hour later.

"Andd?!" Kagome and Inuyasha shouted in unison.

"We mixed her file with someone elses."

"Meaning," Inuyasha asked glaring at the doctor who obviously was enjoying Kagome's discomfort.

"We're sooo sorry it happened," the doctor said with a big grin. "But it was fun listening to this girl's whining for as long as we have."

"Your crewl and unusual!" Kagome cried out.

"Tell us you've found the right file."

"Yes we have."

"Anddd?" they both asked in unison.

"Well, she has three broken ribs, and some head trama. But that seems to be all."

"So does that mean I can go home now," Kagome asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"Well, really we should keep you for atleast tonight just incase..."

"HELL NOOO! INUYASHAAAAA!"

"Eh... I'm sure you can make an exception this one time."

"If it means no more yelling... I'm willing to make that exception," he said as he unstrapped the straps holding Kagome down. "But you can't go yet."

"Why noootttt!!!"

"Because I want to have you wrapped in an ace wrap just to make sure," the doctor said as he left the room to get a female nurse to come into the room and wrap the girl.

"Yay! I'm so happy," Kagome exclaimed and hugged-much to his discomfort-Inuyasha.

"Remind me never to come to a hospital with you again... No matter what," he mumbled but hugged her-lightly- back anyways.

"Gee thanks! It wasn't that bad..."

"Your right. I just wanted to see your reaction," he said chuckling.

"Your so mean to me," she whined, then looked up when she heard someone enter the room. "YAY! It's the nurse! Inuyasha go wait outside the door!"

Said boy nodded his head and left the room. This caused Kagome to sing an interesting around of 'I get to go home soon! na-na na-na-na.' which of course got a good laugh from both the nurse and Inuyasha.

The nurse quickly wrapped Kagome's chest and grabbed a wheel chair to wheel her out in.

"Don't forget you owe me aisukuri-mu Inuyasha!"

"Eh.. Yeah..." he muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dictionary:
aisukuri-mu: Ice cream