InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live for the Music ❯ A Little Bit Closer ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live For The Music

Chapter Seven- A Little Bit Closer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, Kagome, you've got company," said Sango, poking her head in her younger sisters bed room.

"Yeah," Kagome asked from her bed. "Well, who is it? Aren't you gonna let them in?"

"Eh, well you see. It's sort of Inuyasha, and I wasn't sure if you wanted him to come in or not... So he's still waiting outside."

"Oh well, you can let him in I guess. The most he'll probably want to do is fuss over me like yesterday."

Sango laughed. "Well, he does have a few bags with him. Maybe he's not here to fuss. Maybe he's here to keep you company."

"Just go let him in," Kagome replied throwing a pillow at Sango, who leapt out of the way just in time. Both girls started giggling. "Well?!"

"Right, I'll be right back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so I brought your Strawberry ice-cream you asked for, a few movies, and some other junk food. Did I forget anything," he asked once he got into Kagome's bed room. "Because you know, I could always make another run if I did..."

"Iie, your fine."

"Your sure?"

"Hai Inuyasha," she said as she pulled him down into a sitting position on the bed beside her. "Stop acting like your really that concerned about what I think.. Because I know you aren't... Unless of course you just went through a major personality change."

"Your right wench I don't care what you think!"

"Don't call me a wench, ya jerk!"

"Bitch!"

"Bastard!"

"Slu..."

"As much as I'd love to sit and listen to you two bicker all day, I think now would be a good time for you both to stop. Yanno before someone says something they'll regret and all that shit," Sango said from the door way.

"Ikani," they muttered in unison.

"So anyways, I'll be in the office if you need anything. Oh and her medications are in the bathroom cabinet," with that she was gone.

"Well, what do you want to do," Inuyasha asked.

Kagome sat a thought about it for a minute. "Well, what movies did you bring?"

"Well I brought the first two Lord of the Rings movies figuring you'd like them, both Harry Potter movies figuring you'd also like those. What else, ah yes and a bunch of random horror movies. Take your pick."

"You can pick, cause your my guest!"

"Fine," he said and grabbed the DVD case for 'Dreamcatcher' and popped it in. "Now before we start this, do you want anything?"

"Can I have some ice cream?"

"If that's what you want," he stood up and started for the door, but stopped when he noticed Kagome moving. "Don't even think about it."

"Demo I'm tired of laying down! I've been doing it all day."

"That's good! Stay there or I'll sit on you or something," and with that he was out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after he returned, he started the movie, and handed Kagome her ice cream from his spot on the floor in front of the bed. Through out the movie Kagome would get a little jumpy and Inuyasha would laugh at her. After a while she started playing with his-pretty-black hair.

"Oi, what are you doing," he asked but didn't pull away. 'That feels kinda nice.'

"Playing with your hair," she replied as she continued to pull her fingers through his hair.

"Doushite?"

"Because it was asking me to. Seriously, it just shouted to me that it needed to be played with. So I decided that it'd be all right, and that my friend is why I'm playing with your hair. I can stop if you want me to."

"It's fine for now," he muttered.

"Good cause I wouldn't have stopped anyways!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later 'Dreamcatcher' was over and Kagome told Inuyasha that she wanted to watch 'Fellowship of the Ring,' and he put it in, then sat right back down where he was. Kagome took that chance to start working her fingers through his hair some more.

"I really love your hair Inuyasha," she mumbled. "It's really soft, and shiny, and pretty! I want hair like yours."

"Eh.. Thanks I think."

They sat quietly through the movie, Kagome playing with Inuyasha's hair, and Inuyasha half asleep.

"Hey sleepy head," she whispered into the ear closest to her, still running her fingers through his hair. "Mezameru."

"Nanio," he muttered.

"My chest hurts, could you get me my medication?"

He nodded a reply, stood up quickly, and walked across the hall to the bathroom. He looked around searching for the pill bottle, then noticed it sitting on the counter. Then he made a trip down to the kitchen to grab her something to drink it down with, and made his way back to her room.

"Here," he handed her the bottle and the glass of water.

"Arigatou," she grabbed one of the horse pills, placed it in her mouth and took a sip of the water.

"Anything else?"

"Nope, now sit your ass down."

"Yes, ma'am," he muttered.

"Arigatou!"

They spent the rest of the day watching movies and just relaxing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dictionary:
Arigatou: thank you
Mezameru: wake up
Doushite: why
Ikani: whatever