InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Insanity ❯ A Turn for the Worst ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Love and Insanity





A/N: Guess what? I'm putting Demonic Demons back up on FF.NET! I wont leave anything out (except the lemons, but I’ll give direct site to it every time a lemon is gonna happen so you can read the lemons) . It will be up soon along with a new chapter..... Its gonna be good. Anyways hope you all continue to read it and if you haven’t, I hope you decide to. Here’s chapter 6 of love and insanity... hope you enjoy.




Chapter 6




A turn for the worst




Kagura was outside sitting down on the soft grass behind Naraku's castle talking to Kanna. Even though Kanna wasn't much of a talker, Kagura still talked to her cause there was no one else to talk to really. Kanna knew she hated Naraku, But she didn't really seem to care. Kanna always obeyed him, just because that’s how she was.

"I wonder what the asshole is up to now...” Kagura said to her. That was when she heard his voice in her head.

"Kagura, come to my room at once" Naraku's voice commanded in her head.

"Whatever... god... can't he ever give me a moment’s piece?" She said getting up and heading for Naraku's room, leaving Kanna behind.

Once Kagura entered his room, he was sitting in a chair looking into a strange ball. But once she looked, he hid it under a cloth.

"What do you want?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"I want you to find Kagome and bring her back"

"What about Inu yasha? He's not just gonna let me take her"

"Do not worry about him, I will keep him pre occupied, you just worry about getting her here before they return her sanity!"

"What ever you say" she said as she walked out of the room.

She took out a little feather in her hair and jumped onto it and into the wind.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Sesshomaru-sama!!! Sesssssshhhhooommaarruuu-saaammaaa!!!!" Rin called out but heard nothing in return. She didn't know how she had fallen so far behind. Eventually she lost him at some point. She called out again and again yet he did not come. She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration. This has never happened before. It was like no one was around for miles.

Usually when Rin falls behind and gets tired or something, he stops to let her rest and eat or will put her on the two headed dragon's back. But not this time, this time was strange, she lost him somewhere in the fog.

Kagura was flying through the air on a feather when she heard a child call Sesshomaru's name. 'That’s the human child that fallows Sesshomaru around.... Rin If I recall her name right. So... Sesshomaru is close...' Kagura thought to herself before landing elegantly on the dirt floor.

"Are you lost child?" Rin heard a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw Kagura standing there. She recognized her instantly.

"Hey I know you! You were talking to Sesshomaru, asking something.... You attacked him, you’re bad! You just wait till Sesshomaru-sama get here! SESSHOMARU!!!!" Rin called out his name desperately; scared the woman might hurt her.

"Don't fear me child, I know your lost, I will help you find him" she said as she held out her hand to Rin.

"Why are you helping me?" The little girl asked skeptically.

"I need to talk to him" was the only thing Kagura said. She figured that maybe if she brought Rin to him safely, that maybe he would hear her out.

Rin took her hand and Kagura took a little feather out of her hair and they were off, flying into the wind. Once Kagura Spotted Sesshomaru, She saw him sitting on a rock while his servant seemed to be frantically looking for something.

She landed softly on the ground right in front of Sesshomaru. Once Rin was on the ground, she immediately ran to his side. Jaken stopped dead in his tracks thanking god that Rin was safe because Sesshomaru told him that if he couldn't find Rin untouched, then he would kill him.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Kagura asked.

"Why did you help her?" he asked with his deep emotionless voice.

"I want to know if you will reconsider my offer"

"I already told you, I do not want jewel shards, I have no use for them"

"Fine, if you won’t accept the jewel shards, what do you desire? What is it I can do so you will kill Naraku for me?"

"There is nothing I want from you; I will kill Naraku, not because you ask it of me, but because I seek revenge"

"Revenge? For what? Because he made Kohaku nearly kill Rin? Or is it you wish to kill Kohaku as well?"

Sesshomaru didn't answer her. He simply looked at her with his cold emotionless yellow eyes before standing up and walking away from her.

"Rin, Jaken, We're leaving."

"Hai!" Rin said and was at his side in a second followed closely by Jaken.

"What's his problem?" Kagura asked before catching one last glimpse at him before he disappeared into the fog. She sighed longingly before taking a feather from her hair and flew into the wind in search for Kagome.

"No one can get through that ice cold heart of his... to bad...he's kind of cute." she said as she flew over the fog.



~~~~~~~~~~



"We should have been there by now... maybe we passed it" Inu yasha said irritably.

"Patients Inu yasha, I'm sure its close" Miroku reassured him.

"Inu yasha! Look what I found! Isn't it beautiful" Kagome said as she ran up to them with a bluish purplish leaf. Inu yasha took the leaf from her hand and stared at her in total shock. "This... this is it! This is the herb Keade was talking about!" he said in disbelief.

"Kagome, where did you find this?"

"Its over there... follow me!" She laughed as she grabbed his hand in hers and skipped to the location of the herb with the rest of the gang following right behind them.

She led them to a field of the herb about 20 or 30 feet away from where they were originally standing. It was weird how it was forest, and suddenly nothing but a huge field of the bluish purplish herb. Nothing else seemed to grow in this field, just that specific herb. Inu yasha immediately began to gather lots of leaves off the plants and stuffed them into his robes.

"Well, I guess we can head back now" Inu yasha said in a 'that was to easy' sort of tone. And so they headed back to Keade's village which was about another 3 weeks back.

When the sun set, they set up camp so they could rest for the night. They ate ramen in silence until Miroku "accidentally" flung his chopsticks near Sango's ass and copped a feel before retrieving them. Sango slapped him hard across the face, of course. "Pervert!"

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it!" Miroku said before shoving some more noodles in his mouth and slurping them up.

"Aren't they cute together? I bet they get married and have lots and lots of children" Kagome said as she pointed at them. Sango blushed several shades of red, and Miroku turned to her and gave her a very perverted grin, which made her blush even deeper if possible. "Don't get any ideas" she said as she slapped him again.

"You know Sango, I-" Miroku stopped mid in his sentence and looked around.

"Inu yasha, you feel that?"

"Hai, I can smell Naraku near by" he said as they all stood up suddenly in fighting positions. Well, everyone except Kagome that is. She looked terrified. "HE'S GONNA GET ME!!" She cried out.

"No he won’t, just stay back" Inu yasha said in a whisper. She did as she was told and backed up behind the group.

"Tell me, Inu yasha, do you like what I've done with Kagome?" Naraku laughed evilly as he appeared in font of them.

"Naraku, you bastard, prepare to die!" Inu yasha shouted as he unsheathed his sword and charged at him. Sango threw her boomerang which Naraku easily dodged while also dodging Inu yasha's sword. "Stand aside!" Miroku shouted as he undid the prayer beads around his arm. They both jumped aside and Miroku pulled the cloth of his hand. Naraku felt himself being pulled in. Out of no where, Naraku's poisonous bees came swarming in and before he could pull Naraku in, the bees got to close and he had to cover his hand once again.

While the gang fought fiercely, they didn't notice what was going on behind them. Kagome watched the whole thing until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and there stood Kagura. Before she could yell for Inu yasha, Kagura hit the pressure point of her neck with her fan and she blacked out.

"KAZA NO KIZU!!!!" Inu yasha shouted and with one swipe of his sword, the demon was defeated. Inu yasha looked down and saw the little stick thing. It was a puppet! "Oh shit... Kagome!!!" he shouted as he turned around just in time to see Kagura take off with Kagome on her little feather.

Without wasting anytime, Inu yasha followed it. The others tried to keep up with him, but they lost him after a while. Kagura looked behind her and saw Inu yasha not to far behind. She reached her hand in a little cotton bag hanging around her waist and took some sort of powdery substance out. As she held it in her flat palm, she blew on it, causing it to go into the wind.

Instantly, the nice cool weather turned into really thick fog. "That should slow him down" Kagura said as she sped up.

"Shit, I can't even see my own hand in front of me in this shit. I have to keep looking, I can't let this stop me" Inu yasha said to himself as he tried to use his nose instead of his eyes. It was no use; the fog was messing with his sense of smell. He just kept going in the direction Kagura was going and hoping he was going the right way.

Naraku must have gotten a different castle since Inu yasha found his last one so easily. So Inu yasha just kept running, and running, and running until eventually he was out of the fog. He sniffed at the air in hopes he would catch there sent.

He could just barely make out their sent and so he followed it. Until he finally found himself at large castle. He ran up to it and one he was close enough to touch the door, a shield of energy made him fly back about 30 feet. "If Naraku thinks this will keep me out, he's terribly mistaken" Inu yasha said as he pulled out his sword. "KAZA NO KIZU" The energy shield turned a bright red color before totally evaporating. He kicked open the door and ran inside, following Kagome's sent.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When Kagome woke up, she found her self on a wooden with chains attacked to her wrists and ankles. Her eyes widened it horror.

"So your finally awake (kukuku) it would have been better if you would have stayed that way... for your sake anyways." Naraku said to her as he walked up to the table she was on. This room was filled with those liquids and all sorts of torture tools.

"Naraku! I won’t let you! GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! LET ME GO!!!!" at her last words, she attempted to punch him very very hard, but because the chains attached to her wrists, once she tried, her arm popped out of its socket. She screamed out in pain (ya, that hurts like a bitch). Naraku laughed at her stupidity before going over to a table and picking up a strange green liquid. She looked at it in horror,” NO NO NO!!!!!!" she struggled and struggled but her efforts were useless.

He picked up a knife and went back over to her. "Now now Kagome, if you don’t take it willingly, I'll have to force you" he said as he put the knife right below her chin. "INU YASHA!!! INU YASHA!!!!" she screamed over and over again, hoping he'll just burst right through the door. Naraku laughed wickedly. "You should stop depending on him to save you... Where is your beloved Inu yasha now? He doesn't care for you and he never will".

"You know, for a half demon, you sure do talk allot of shit" Came a voice from behind him. He snapped his head around to see Inu yasha, standing there, cracking his knuckles with that 'You’re so dead" look on his face.

"Inu yasha!!" Kagome cried out in joy.

Inu yasha walked slowly to Naraku. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Naraku said as he pressed the blade to Kagome's neck hard enough to draw blood. Inu yasha stopped dead in his tracks.

"So Inu yasha, would you like to see what I've been doing to Kagome while you’re gone?" he laughed as he opened the little bottle of green liquid. He put it up to her lips and Kagome bit her lips shut. Inu yasha tried to move closer, but ever time he did, Naraku would press that blade down on Kagome's skin a little harder. He felt helpless. What could he do?

Naraku leaned down to Kagome's ear and whispered something to her. She looked at Inu yasha with tears in her eyes. Kagome looked at Naraku, then to Inu yasha, then to Naraku again, before nodding her head and opening her mouth. She was crying really hard by now, "NO KAGOME!! DONT DRINK IT!!!" Inu yasha yelled assuming it was poison, but it was to late, she already swallowed it.

Instantly she could feel her blood on fire until it ate its way to her skin. She screamed out in horrific pain and she didn't stop. She kicked and screamed "AHHHH IT BURNS!!! AHHHHHH INU YASHA!!!!!” He felt his heart break in two. It was too much. He couldn't see, or even smell the fire, but he knew what was happening. Why she said that Naraku burned her alive, even though she didn't have a single burn on her body. It was a mind AND body trick.

Her screams didn't die out, but got louder and louder. He turned to Naraku,"MAKE IT STOP!" he screamed out furiously but with a slight crack in his voice, but you couldn't hear it over Kagome's torturous screams. Naraku laugh was soft at first then it grew louder and louder.

Inu yasha couldn't take it another second. He unsheathed his sword and charged at him, but he didn't get far. Naraku stretched out his arm and these brown tentacles came out and knocked his sword out of his hand and 30 feet away from him. Suddenly, thick magical bark came from the ground and wrapped itself around Inu yasha's body so he couldn't move.

"Now Inu yasha, you can stand there and watch Kagome burn for hours and hours." He couldn't move, he was totally useless and helpless. He watched her scream out such horrifying screams that if made his ears flatten to his head to keep his ear drums from busting. It was awful, and he couldn't do a thing about it. He felt the need to go and save her, as if she really was burning alive, and her screams only made it seem to him that she really was burning.

The stranger part was that he could now smell her blood and it smelled as if it were being cooked. He couldn't control himself, he screamed out nonsense words as he felt himself slip into the darkness. His claws extended, his fangs got sharper and longer, and his eyes became blood red. Inu yasha had transformed into his full fledged demon form.



~~~~~~~~~~



A/N: DUN DUN DUUUNNN!!!!! lol. Wow, What a cliffy! I know I haven't updated in a really long time... sorry about that. Its just that I’ve been playing this game called Dark Age Of Camelot and its really taking up allot of my time.lol. Anyways I’ll update as fast as I can, and I think I’ll be able to get Demonic Demons on ff.net by next week, hopefully, I still gotta go through it and spell check it and edit it and all that great shit. I hope you liked this chapter. REVIEW!!! I get encouraged to write when I get more reviews, so, review and I’ll update sooner! See, it works out for both of us...lol. And if you noticed I said Inu yasha's sword and Sango's boomerang because I really don’t know how to spell the names of those weapons.

Oh and incase you were wondering what Naraku whispered into Kagome's ear to make her take the potion, he told her he would kill her and him if she didnt, so, she believed him and drank it... I hope that makes it clear for you. Oh and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Mine sucked cause I wasn't drunk, but o well.

Arianna