InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Insanity ❯ The First Memory ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Love and Insanity



A/N: I have another idea for another Inu yasha story, but i wanna start on my dbz story first. I think imma make the dbz story a high school fic cause i love those. It'll prolly be weird and demented like my other stories lol. Not sure when im gonna make it, but it will be soon.







Chapter 13



The First Memory




Inu yasha was sitting on the grass with his arms resting on the lip of the well to Kagome's time, looking down inside as if Kagome would come back through it at any time. It had already been 3 days, It was time to get her back. He never waited for her for longer than 3 days. He stood up and jumped inside the well. When his feet tapped on the ground, he was in Kagome's time. He hopped out and ran to Kagome's house.

He jumped on the roof, opened the window, and went inside Kagome's room. His nose was filled with Kagome's sent. It was very relaxing. He could tell that no one was home. He couldn't hear or smell anyone else in the house. He sat down in the corner of Kagome's room and waited for her to show up. His eyelids started to drift shut, he hadn't slept very well since after Kagome got her sanity back. Eventually he let sleep take over him.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Kagome had just finished her tests for the day and was on her way home. Home, with a bath...and bed... oh bed sounded so good to her. She picked up her pace a little at the thought of her bed. She was tired, she had been up every night, studying her ass off. After what seemed like FOREVER, she was finally home. She opened the door "Mama I'm home" she said as she walked in. There was no answer. She looked around and saw a note on the table. She picked it up and started reading it.

Kagome,
Went out to go shopping, I set a bath up for you. Be back soon!



She crumbled the note and threw it in the trash. She sighed as she set her heavy backpack on the ground and walked up the stairs. She stopped at her door. 'Sleep or bath?' she thought to herself. 'Bath then sleep' she smiled and walked over to the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and looked into the mirror. She did this every time she got naked. Every time she did this, she noticed more scars she hadn't noticed before, and every time she looked in the mirror now, she felt ugly.

Once again, she pushed those thoughts out of her head and stepped into the bath. Her mother couldn't have left to long ago, cause the bath was still hot. She loved hot baths, they always made her feel more relaxed. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts drift on Inu yasha. She still hadn't remembered anything. She sighed in frustration. She wanted so badly to remember. She touched her fingers to her lips, remembering the kiss Inu yasha gave her when she woke up.

Her head began to ache. She squinted her eyes shut and rubbed her temples, but when her eyes closed, there was a picture! She was having a flashback!


Flashback...



She was screaming... and naked! She was in the river, being held by Inu yasha! She was screaming into his chest. Eventually, she stopped screaming and leaned against him. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" she heard Inu yasha choke. "Soo...pretty..." Kagome said as she put a hand up to his face. "Kagome, are you ok?" he asked her a bit worried.

"Ka...go...me" she repeated her name. Inu yasha started to walk away a little.

"No.. please don't go...don't leave me, I don't want to be alone" she said as tears slid down her cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere, i'm just going to grab something to clean you off with" he said as he looked back at her. She let go and he walked over to the ledge and grabbed one of the shredded pieces of clothing and walked back over to her.

He sat on the rock, setting her in his lap, dipped the rag in the water and started cleaning the crusted blood off her body.

Once he was done cleaning her off, he picked her up very carefully, as if she would brake, and walked out of the water. He laid her down and shook himself off, water splashing everywhere, and picked up some more of the clothing pieces. He tied the pieces around her leg, where she had been stabbed, and in other places she was wounded.

Once he finished, he picked up his fire rat robe and wrapped it around her. "You should get some rest now, we'll leave once you wake up" he said as he laid her down. "Will you rest with me?" she asked hopefully. "If you want" he said as he laid down next to her.

She wrapped an arm around him and rested her head on his chest. ( Incase you were wondering... this was all on chapter 2)

End flashback...


Kagome blushed a deep shade of red after seeing her flashback. "Oh my god!" She said in embarrassment as she covered her face with her hands. She still couldn't believe he cleaned her! He flat out gave her a bath! True, he was a perfect gentleman when he did it, but still! She didn't know weather she wanted to scream at him or hold him! The whole sene was sort of romantic, despite the blood and all.

She remembered now. She remembered that whole day. She remembered how Inu ysaha realized she was insane, and she remembered the look on his face. He even cried for her! She whipped his tears away telling him not to cry, and he nuzzled her hand and hugged her, telling her how sorry he was and how it was all his fault, if he had only been there to protect her. She remembered that day... but only that day.

She smiled. At least she knew for sure that it was all going to come back to her. She stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body and her hair. She walked out of her bathroom and opened the door to her room. She didn't even notice Inu yasha (who was now awake) in the corner. She simply walked right to her bed and plopped down on it. She fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

Inu yasha blinked up at her sleeping form. She was still in her towels, sleeping soundlessly. He walked up to her bed and sat on the edge, watching her sleep. He sat there watching her sleep for hours. Simply watching her as she inhaled and exhaled. He looked at her full red lips. Oh how he wanted feel those lips against his again. As he thought this, he subconsciously began to lean his face into hers. He stopped just an inch away from her face when her eyes fluttered open.

He fell off the bed in surprise. He heard Kagome chuckle lightly. "Spying on me?" She asked him. "Feh, whatever, I just came here to take you back!" At his words, she sat up, forgetting that the only thing she had on was her towel, which slipped off as she sat up. "Now you listen here! I said I was going to be here for a week! Its only been three days! I still got allot of tests to take and..." she stopped when she saw Inu yasha staring at her, his face cherry red.

She looked down at herself to see her towel had slipped and gasped as she quickly covered herself with it. "SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed out. His body slammed against the floor. "GET OUT!" she yelled as she pushed him out of the room and slammed the door shut. She leaned against the door and slid down to the ground.

"Feh, its nothing I haven't seen before!" he yelled through the door, but quickly covered his mouth, knowing that was the wrong thing to say. "SIT!" Kagome screamed out again, hearing him slam against the floor once again. She got dressed quickly and opened the door to her room. Inu yasha was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, not looking to happy.

Kagome approached him slowly. "I remember..." she said in a whisper. Inu yasha's eye's widened as he looked at her. "I remember when you gave me a bath (she blushed slightly)... and I remember the look on your face when you found out I was insane... I remember your tears..." Kagome said as she closed the space between them, putting a hand on his cheek. Inu yasha looked away. Out of all things she remembered... it had to be his tears. "But that’s all I remember... just that day...for now" She said to him. He still wasn't looking at her. The ground seemed to be very interesting at the moment.

She cupped his face in her hand and forced him to look at her. His eyes were still looking away. "WHY WONT YOU LOOK AT ME!?" She cried out. His eyes met hers. They stood like that, staring into each other's eyes in silence. Kagome's bottom lip started to quiver and she wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest. Inu yasha softened up and wrapped his arms around her, leaning into her.

"Do you... hate me?" She asked him as she looked up to him. He couldn't believe she asked that. "No Kagome... I could never hate you..." She smiled weakly at his words and burried her face in his chest. They stayed like that for a while until they heard the front door open and shut. "Kagome, I got something for you!" Inu yasha instantly let go of Kagome and they both walked down the stairs.

"Hi Inu yasha! Wanna see my new video game?" Souta asked as he ran up to him, tugging on his sleeve. Inu yasha looked over to see that Kagome and her mom had walked into the kitchen. It didn't seem like they were going to go back anytime soon.

"Vido game?" He asked him.

"No, video game, I know you don't have stuff like this in your time, you wanna play?"

Inu yasha grunted in response and Souta ran to the tv and slipped in his new PS2 game 'Dragonballz Budaki 2' (that game fuckin rocks, not sure I got the spelling right though). Souta showed Inu yasha all the moves and Inu yasha picked up the second controller. "How does this thing work?" he asked.

"Well, this is punch, this is kick, this is guard, and this is energy, you'll get the hang of it"

Kagome walked out of the kitchen to see Inu yasha playing a game with Souta. He seemed to be enjoying himself too. Kagome chuckled as Inu yasha stood up and did a victory dance when he beet Souta. He looked over to Kagome and dropped the controller.

"Are you ready to go now?" he asked her. Kagome started to get frustrated again. "I've told you like 5 times already! I'm not going back until I'm done with all my tests! Get it through your thick skull!" she said as she knocked on his head.

He sighed in defeat. He didn't feel like arguing with her at the moment. "When?"

"Probably Sunday, possibly Saturday, but i'm not going back until i'm done!"

"Fine, I'm staying here! So the moment your done with your stupid tests, I'm dragging you back!"

Kagome stopped for a second. He never wanted to stay before, he was probably just being impatient. She knew her mom wouldn't mind. "FINE! Whatever" Kagome said as she turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

"What are you lookin at kid?" Inu yasha said as he noticed Souta staring at him. "Nothing, I was just wondering why you and Kagome fight so much..."

"Feh!" he said as he crossed his arms and followed Kagome into the kitchen. He could smell something cooking, and it smelt good. He walked over to the stove and took a big whiff. "You can't have any until we're finished" Kagome said as she set up the table.

"Feh I wasn't going to!"

"Oh please, I saw that look in your eye"

Inu yasha rolled his eyes sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for his meal.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Naraku slammed his fists against the wall when he looked into Kanna's mirror. Kagura smirked at this. "So, the wench has gotten her sanity back. I was so close... no matter, I'll kill them all soon" Naraku smirked evilly as he thought of a horrible plan to take them all down.

Kanna looked up at her master with cold emotionless eyes before glancing back down at her mirror. "There is another" she said in an emotionless tone as she showed him the mirror. Naraku raised an eyebrow as he looked to the mirror. Inside the mirror was a vision of Sesshomaru followed by an ugly green toad demon known as Jaken and a small human girl known as Rin. He had sent Kohaku to kill her, but Sesshomaru caught him before he did that.

"Ah yes... Sesshomaru, Kukuku, If that human's life is in MY hands, he is no threat to us..."

"That didn't work the first time... what make you think he'll fall for that a second time? You think you under estimate him" Kagura said as she walked next to Kanna. Naraku smirked at her.

"And I believe you over estimate him. That child is his weakness, I have discovered this already. He will die..."




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Sango was leaning on Miroku looking up into the night sky. They were getting closer and closer as the days passed. At some point, she had fallen in love with him. She didn't even know when this happened to her, but she knew she loved him. If only he wasn't such a leach! She hated seeing him flirting with other girls, but in the end, she always forgave him.

Her thought were interrupted when she saw a flying star go all the way across the sky. Kagome had always told her to make a wish when she saw these. She closed her eyes and thought of her wish in her head before sighing and looking back up to the sky.

Miroku wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He loved to just sit here at night and hold her in his arms. This had become a nightly thing ever since Kagome had been in her deep sleep that lasted for days. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, that he wanted her to be his woman for the rest of his life, and for her to bear his children. She probably wouldn't even take him seriously with the whole bearing his children thing, then again, he wouldn't blame her.

She has every right not to trust him, or love him. True, he had his problems, and he was a bit of a leach around women, but what got him the most was how Sango would still forgive him for flirting or even groping! Sometimes he just can't stop himself. Sure, women were his weakness, but he felt differently about Sango. Sango is the first girl that he has ever actually fallen in love with.

He wanted to tell her that, but he wasn't sure of her reaction. He didn't want her to think he was trying to rush into things. He couldn't help the way he felt. He would tell her eventually, but first he wanted to prove it to her. He was going to stop flirting and gropping other women (or at least try). It can't be THAT hard...

"Its so pretty, isn't it? Kinda makes you wonder what out there" Sango said, jerking Miroku out of his thought. "Huh? Oh, ya, its pretty" he said as he looked up into the sky "But it doesn't compare to your beauty"
Sango blushed at his words as she stared into his eyes. She smiled as she leaned into him. She pressed her lips against his and he wrapped his other arm around her, closing his eyes. He lightly licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. Her eyes opened to see his face. He looked so... she couldn't explain it. She hesitantly opened her mouth and his toung slid in, massaging her toung with his.

She closed her eyes and leaned in to where she was slightly on top of him. She felt like she was in heaven. Her first REAL kiss. It was so passionate, as if he was trying to show her how he felt though his kiss. She wanted more, her toung darted in his mouth, battling with his. What was first an innocent kiss, was turning into a hungry passionate need.

She wanted it to go on forever, but unfortunately, the need of air caused them to break apart. Sango panted heavily as she leaned her head into Miroku's, their foreheads touching. She looked into his deep brown eyes. Miroku smirked at her, his grasp on her body tightened as he pulled her down with him to lay on the ground. She rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. It was relaxing. Soon, her eye lids began to grow heavy. She closed her eyes and let sleep take her.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





A/N: Well, that's it for chapter 13. Don't worry, lemon is coming soon, probably in the next chapter, not quite sure. I hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry it took me so long. I can't stop playing this game Dark age of Camelot, i swear, its so addicting, they should call it dark age of crack lol. Anyways, its late, and I'm tired. Review please!

oh ya, one more thing, I can't put the sites to the lemons for demonic demons. Sorry about that, i think ff.net has some kind of problem with URL sites, for some reason, it wont lemme post one. but its on that site mediaminer, i can't put mediaminer (.) org cause it wont go on the site, but you get it. think of it like this Mediaminer . org there we go, spaces help lol.

Arianna