InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant To Be ❯ Fast Hands & Pure Intentions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

A/N: Before you read this you all must make a promise. Please repeat the following:

"I, (insert your name here), solemnly swear that I will not flame, threaten, or harm Precious in any form after reading the contents below."

* If you didn't take the vow you can't read it. * (smiles evilly)

I'd like to thank Curtis, Jerrell, and Ryudo for their participation in this chapter. They helped make sure that I did not offend any of my male readers.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

Miroku was deep in thought as he rubbed the slightly swollen check. `I have to get back to my room before someone sees my face.'

Now Miroku began to reflect on how he had gotten the lump.

(Flashback)

"And this is the garden.", Miroku finished.

The princess looked around at the exotic flowers, while her servant yawned with disinterest. Miroku took this time to secretly stare at the princess.

She was pretty sure but some things about her were odd. For one her hair was just a bit longer than shoulder length. Kind of short for her status. Though they did frame her bosom nicely. The other princesses certainly had not shown off this much skin. Not that he minded, but for future wife material he would prefer she not show everyone else his tender treasures.

The other thing that bothered him was that she was a little too thick for his taste. Her hips were nice, but they messed up the hourglass figure that all royal ladies seemed to consider a requirement. This fact still confused him.

And her posture wasn't nearly as elegant as her lady in waiting. Now he was watching the servant.

She was whispering with her Lady. How peculiar for her to come on the tour with them. Now that he was paying attention to her she was gorgeous. `Why would they send a servant that was just as beautiful if not more than the princess.'

His inner dispute ceased when he realized that the princess was walking back over to him. `She must be done browsing.'

Miroku was trying hard not to stare at the rhythmic bouncing she was producing with each step. `Look at her face. Focus on her face.' He chanted this in his mind over and over again.

But focusing on her face caused his eyes to shift to her dazzling eyes. Which caused him to notice her soft flowing hair. Resulting in his gaze traveling to the ends of her hair that made a never ending path to her tender orbs. Causing him to want to locate the source that was the cause of the delightful disturbance. Thus making him stare into the hypnotic sway of her hips.

His mind snapped out of the trance when he realized she was careening toward him. His intentions had been totally pure in catching her. But his mind and his body were on two different playing fields.

His mind being rational while his body was still entranced. His hands took the fast falling princess as a welcome invitation. The servant gasped as he held the princess in the perverted position for what seemed like an eternity.

The next thing he knew the princess was disappearing around the corner and her lovely lady in waiting's fist connected with his face.

(End Flashback)

`How was it possible for a woman to punch so hard?'

All of a sudden he was pushed to the side by a pissed hanyou. InuYasha always got grumpy after being dragged to those political meetings. Not that he blamed him. He had been made to attend the stuffy gatherings and it was not one of the things Miroku was looking forward to when he became king.

However, Miroku was going to risk his life by trying to talk to his high strung friend. "InuYasha, I need to tell you something important about the princess. She-"

"Not now!" InuYasha growled, not stopping.

"But the princess looks like-"

"I said, NOT NOW!" He yelled so loud, the foundation seemed to rattle.

Miroku let out an exhausted sigh. `When he mistakes princess Kagome for Kikyo it will be all my fault for not informing him. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.'

Miroku double his pace to make it to his room before anyone else came by.

~*~*~*~*~

The sliver manned King looked at his kingdom from the high balcony. The sunset seemed to make the land below glow, and he soaked the sight in. How he enjoyed the peacefulness.

A high pitched scream shattered the tranquil silence. The King turned to see InuYasha tugging on who seemed to be Kikyo. But where had she gotten those clothes? He was lenient on her, but she couldn't be stupid enough to wear royal robes…especially where someone could see her.

The King exhaled deeply. How he wished InuYasha would marry a princess so he would have his own kingdom and not cause trouble in his.

InuYasha plus Miroku always equaled trouble. And the King knew that they were planning something by the way InuYasha pouted the whole way to the meeting. Sure he hated being dragged along but he had explained to the hanyou many times before why he must attend. Even though, InuYasha would never be king under normal circumstances, if an emergency happened or if the King were to be unable to rule InuYasha would be able to reign until his son was old enough to take over.

The prince had come to accept this and went to the meetings so he would be informed and able to rule if such an incident occurred.

But this time he acted strange. The queer behavior had sparked the King's interest. Soon he would know what they were scheming, hopefully before it got out of hand. Part of it had to be about the princess. But what was it….

"Sesshy sweetie."

The King turned to see one of his most prized possessions in the kingdom step out of the shadows and on to the balcony.

"The baby is crying again. He wants his daddy."

"I will be there in a moment."

Rin nodded and was swallowed up by the shadows again.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Now do you see why you had to take the pledge? I promise Chapter 6 will more than make up for the cliffhanger I left you at with InuYasha and Kagome. If you hurt me then I'll never be able to finish the story.