InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ I Want You ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
 
Chapter 7: I Want You
 
After a week going by without any form of interaction between us: With your intoxicating scent, you summoned me out of my peaceful slumber. I quietly snuck off into the forest, leaving the comfy but figuratively empty hut where the rest of my friends were still asleep, behind me. The ghostly fingers of your delicious aroma beckoned me deep into the forest. Eventually, I stopped and stood still. I started to sense your smell drifting in my direction from behind. My breathing started to become shallow as you continued to draw nearer. Eventually you were right behind me; your breath tickling my neck, your hand nestled against my stomach, atop my Fire-Rat Hitoe. “Meet me in the old cave…tomorrow night,” you whispered seductively into my ear. The sound of your voice made my body tremble and my eyes flutter. Right after your words, your scent disappeared and just like that, you were gone.
 
- It is the next day. It is night time. Millions of stars cover the night sky like a sparkling canopy and here I stand at the entrance of the cave. My heart is immersed in apprehension and anxiety. My fear has caused my body to freeze in place as if I have been standing atop a wintery Mount Fuji for a whole day. Eventually I am able to shake off the large fucking ice cube that has surrounded me and I begin to slowly walk through the entrance. Inspite of the warm light emanating from the inner chambers of the cave, I continue to feel as if someone has dumped freshly melted snow water all over my body. When I finally reach the innermost parts, I am greeted by a camp fire and you are there, sitting in front of it, seiza style, while your gaze remains directed ahead of you. I drift over towards the orange and yellow flames like an enchanted moth before carefully kneeling down in order to try out the seiza thing. (I don't know what sadistic asshole made it up but since I want to impress you…I tell myself I'll never have to do it again and then I go for it.) I peer into your eyes as I sit directly across from you. You continue to sit there, like a stone. It's hard to tell whether it is your intention to gaze at me or through me.
 
Finally I break eye contact as I peer down uneasily. You allow me to stay that way no longer than a millisecond as you utter with more of a statement than a question, “So you want to know why this Sesshoumaru invited you here.” I lift my head back up as I gaze at you with the nervousness I am experiencing making my brain numb. After letting my eyes watch you for a moment, you speak up again as you chuckle lightly with amusement, “Inuyasha you don't have to sit seiza for my sake. I've sat this way before. I am accustomed to it…but I want you to be comfortable Inuyasha.” “Thank the Kami,” I sigh sarcastically. I move out of the position in a sloppy manner before sitting back down with my legs crossed. I swoosh my body from side to side hyperactively until I determine myself to be comfortable. You grin slightly with delight as you watch me. Once I am still again, we gaze at each other, silently, for a few seconds. You finally speak up again, relieving me of my discomfort, focus on my sexual frustration, and focus on my self-doubt, “The way you were able to penetrate Naraku's barrier and completely dismantle and decapitate him with Tetsusaiga…” You pause as you grin slightly, “…was impressive Inuyasha.” I am so shocked along with flattered by your praise that it takes me a moment to reply. “Meeh,” I finally utter as I fan the air. I flash a flirtatious glance and shy grin before quickly and bashfully placing my head down.
 
I start to fidget with my fingers. A deep and quiet groan that would have been almost imperceptible to human ears; rumbles through your throat which leads to my heart beating harder and faster in my chest. I feel your eyes burning through me like a branding iron as you grin slightly and coyly while listening along with taking in breaths of every minute thing going on, inside and outside of my body. You inhale the scent of the sweat blanketing my palms, underarms, and other parts of my body. You feel my temperature rising rapidly as my heart races at the speed of light. You perceive the intense excitement radiating off of me. You recognize how badly I want you. I also recognize how badly, you want me to. Suddenly, you rise to your feet. I continue to glance forward, feeling completely stifled with nervousness and anticipation along with slight apprehension. You end up kneeling down behind me before placing one of your hands gently atop my right shoulder. I sense a shutter rippling through my body as the warmth of your hand penetrates through my Hitoe (like kimono) and Kosodo (undergarment). You lean in to me to where your body is barely pressing against mine. You stay there for a moment as your heated breath teasingly caresses one of my sensitive canine like ears, causing me to tremble and my heart to pound even more furiously.
 
Finally the bittersweet torture ceases as you whisper erotically into my ear, “You're trembling… Mmmm…Your scent is so intoxicating.” Your hand sensually traces the roundness of my shoulder, before stopping over the outer part of my upper arm. I break the silence as I whisper with shakiness and vulnerability, “I…I don't want the same things that happened in the past to happen all over again.” You reply gently, “We will not do anything that you do not desire to do. My only desire is to please you, Inuyasha.” The lusciousness of your voice arouses me greatly causing a naughty thought to pierce my mind, `Kami, I need you now. Fuck me now Sesshoumaru!' I breathe in sharply, taking a moment to collect myself, as my eyes grow heavy and flutter with all of the nasty thoughts and fantasies continuing to overwhelm my brain. Eventually I verbalize with yearning underlining my tone, “I do want you to please me…I want you to please me so badly.” A low, drawn out groan resonates from your throat. I follow it up by releasing my own breezy and throaty sound of desire as I lick my lips with lust. You push my hair over one of my shoulders before tilting your head and then applying small sucks and nips to the side of my neck, knowing masterfully which places to give attention to in order to send chills down my spine. Then your lips spread wider and the sucks become more intense. I submissively tilt my head to the side in order to allow you more access as windy sounds of pleasure relentlessly escape me and my groin becomes more and more inflamed. Then out of nowhere, you suck the most sensitive area of my neck with immense force, causing me to gasp and hiss harshly. You stop soon after before standing back up again, to the side of me.
 
Feeling somewhat unsure about turning around to face you, considering how indirect things have been up to this point, I decide to stay put. After moving back a couple of inches, you say, “Turn and face me, Inuyasha.” I turn around before repositioning myself into my former sitting position of legs being crossed. As you stand before me, with unusual vulnerability and mildness in your demeanor, I'm suddenly reminded of how different this night is going to be, from any other night we've ever spent together. As I continue to gaze at you with adoration, I move my body up unconsciously before sitting back down over my legs. “I have a surprise for you,” you utter tantalizingly. You proceed to move one of your kimono sleeves up. I gasp in shock as I realize that it is a new appendage. “How did you do that?” I whisper with wide eyes. You grin before replying coyly, “It's a secret.” “But…but it looks just like your other hand and arm…stripes and all,” I pipe. “I know. But it has no poison, and it will dissipate by morning...” You lower the pitch of your voice as you finish smoothly, “…Just a little gift to mark our first night together where you will be taken…by this Sesshoumaru.” You grin slightly with quarter mooned eyes. “Taken,” I repeat with a nervous gulp. I've seen how large you can get, and I'm not referring to when you transform either…all of that fitting…inside of…gulp. (Sensing that you are going to take me is not as alarming, but hearing it actually spoken aloud makes it all the more inevitable…and all the more nerve wrecking. A fantasy that I have had for so long is finally about to be fulfilled and I now decide to get cold feet.) “Do you not wish to be taken by me?” you insinuate, discouragement bleeding through your tone. “No!” I exclaim hastily, feeling suddenly guilty about my earlier response. I correct my tone by lowering it as I say again swiftly, “No...” I kick myself in my mind for sounding so desperate the first time. “I just…It's just that…” You begin to walk towards me, calmly. Once you are close enough, you kneel down on one knee before placing your hand delicately against one side of my face. You begin to speak with subtlety and tenderness in your voice, “Inuyasha, as I said before, we do not have to do anything that you do not desire…It's just that I presumed…” I interrupt already knowing what you are about to say as I reply in a slightly elevated pitch, “…I do want to be with you, Sesshoumaru…I've…I've wanted it for a long time.” I reach upward and outward in order to caress your cheek lightly with my finger tips. A warm grin gradually appears on your face and then on mine as we communicate unspoken words through our eyes.
 
Confidently and briskly, I stand up onto my feet and soon after, you follow. Now for the first time, in a long time, we stand face to face, without the intent to harm each other. I start to wonder if maybe this is all a dream and soon I'm going to wake up. `Please don't wake up,' I think to myself. In a flash, you grab me by the waste with both hands before briskly and effortlessly pulling me towards you. Our pelvises slam together, sending a spark of pleasurable sensations throughout my crouch as my vocal chords produce a sexually charged grunt. By the sudden look on your face as we collide, I think you experience the same feeling as well. Before I can fully catch my breath, your hand is cradling the back of my head and neck as your other arm continues to straddle my waist, and your lips are desperately pressing against mine. You kiss me hard and my lips part swiftly, with my needy mouth welcoming your eager and agile tongue as I kiss you back with equivalent amounts of strength. I begin to ease my arms around your body, a little ways down, underneath yours. My upper body is tilted backwards dramatically and I lift up one of my legs, pressing my thigh into your groin, which elicits a groan from you in response.
 
The next thing I know, I'm tumbling down hard onto the ground, painfully landing on my ass while taking you straight down with me. A look of surprise appears on your face for a split second before quickly being replaced by a neutral expression. I assume it is because awkward things of that nature rarely happen to you. Your reaction causes me to snicker for a second, but I quickly repress my amusement, considering that our bodies are meshed together and the tip of your nose is pressed against mine. You move up onto your hands and knees while still hovering above me. I suddenly begin to giggle, “I… I think I bruised my ass!” You remain silent for a moment before cooing the words, “You're so cute,” with the sexiest grin and gaze I've ever seen. I bite my lip before saying sensually, “I forgot how amazing it feels kissing you. It gets me so hot and then I get all clumsy and shit `cause you're so good.” You reply with a flirtatious grin, “You aren't too bad yourself.” “…Too bad…I'm the best,” I say jokingly. “You're a hundred years to early to be as good as I, Sesshoumaru…” “I'll accept that as long as you promise to make me come harder than ever before,” “Consider it done, Inuyasha.”
 
 
~ * ~ * ~
 
To everyone who read this chapter: I'm very sorry it took so long to update. I hope there's still interest in this story. I just wanted to make this chapter extra special, so it ended up taking a while to write. Anyways, for all of those who read, I hope it was to your liking. Sometimes I have a problem with punctuation and when to capitalize and I beta myself, but I hope I did a decent job with it. Feel free to review. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter and possibly the last chapter will be up soon.