InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ It's All About Us ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
 
Chapter 8: It's all About Us
 
 
The lust that has been sweltering inside of me, since the beginning, suddenly overwhelms me in a powerful way. In a blinding mist, I imagine that I am reaching out for something that seems so close yet so far. My playful grin disappears and is replaced by something more serious and beguiling. Your eye lids become heavy and your lips part slightly as your breathing becomes more unstable. You begin to lean upward before tracing my body erotically with your hands, starting from the middle part of my upper arms, continuing around my shoulders, down my chest and ending above my pelvis area. After rising to your feet, I lean up onto my elbows. You begin to untie your obi as your gaze lingers down upon me enticingly. Once your obi is completely removed; with an arm outstretched to your side, I watch as you dramatically release it from your long and elegant fingers. The silk cloth falls gently as it moves like ocean waves through the air before touching down onto the ground. Your eyes squint as you smirk deviously. I respond by gliding my tongue erotically across my upper lip.
 
After that, you remove everything else covering your body quickly but gracefully. Once you are completely naked, I get up and come to you before kneeling down onto my knees. My eyes become fascinated with your extremely engorged erection. I end up playing with it for a moment, brushing the end of my fingers against it, licking the tip of it like a dog lapping up water, swirling my tongue around the head, drenching the shaft with my saliva as I place sloppy kisses all around it along the way. Then finally with my hand encircling it, I take your length deep into my mouth. You gasp and then groan powerfully, before murmuring, “Suck it Inuyasha - I want to see your voluptuous beautiful lips gliding over it,” as you hastily press your hand against the back of my head. I suck your cock desperately and sloppily as my ears are drenched with the eclectic and musical sounds of pleasure that your vocal cords create in response. Hearing your voice sets my groin aflame and it isn't long before my hand is between my legs and I am caressing myself over my hakama, eagerly. After a few more moments of getting lost in heaven, you suddenly stop moaning, before pulling my head back with my hair. After your cock slides out of my mouth, you press your index and middle finger under my chin, inciting me to rise to my feet. You look at me before commanding me simply to, “Take it off.” At this point, I am excited beyond measure and that excitement leads me to rip off my clothes at a feverish pace. It isn't long before you have me pressed against a cave wall after flying me into it and we are kissing each other deliriously, moaning into each other's mouths as you grind against my thigh and I grind against yours.
 
Once a few more moments have passed, you start to place sloppy kisses down my jaw. After laying a couple of sloppy kisses and erotic licks over my neck, I gasp the words, “Oh shit,” as you suck the skin of one of my erogenous zones heavily between your teeth. Once you move on, continuing to apply kisses and licks over my collar bone and down between my rock solid pectorals, that place on my neck that you sucked really hard still hasn't stopped throbbing and aching. Nor has another part of my body. But instead of relieving me of that aching sensation, you only exasperate it as you suck and swirl your tongue around one of my hardened nipples while manipulating the other with your fingers. I sigh and groan in desperation as I begin to beg, “Oh Kami I need you Sesshoumaru…Please…hhmmm…” “…All in due time Inuyasha. All in due time,” You reply smoothly before taking one more quick and heavy suck of my nipple. “Nnnnngh…” “You sound so sexy Inuyasha…I didn't think I could get any harder.” You continue to torture me as your stiff tongue creates patterns from trails of saliva down my chiseled abs. Once you reach my weeping erection, you waste little time taking it into your mouth. I moan and sob with pleasure as your mouth, full and the color of cherry blossoms, moves all the way down my length to the base. You allow it to slide in and out of your mouth a few times and I continue to express my satisfaction vocally before you remove my stiffness abruptly. After standing up, a few minutes later I am lying down on my back and you are hovering right above me, placing your lips softly against mine.
 
I gaze into your eyes feeling slightly anxious as I whisper with meekness, “I'm afraid.” You peer into my eyes, as you trace the back of your fingers down my cheek and over the side of my chiseled jaw before whispering, “It confounds me as to why I never recognized it before. You are the best of both worlds. That is what makes you so exquisite and beautiful. I will take care of you, but in order for me to do that, you have to trust me…will you trust this Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha?” A smile gradually appears upon your face but it isn't menacing and ominous like when you are about to fight. Instead, it is the most spectacular and enchanting smile I've ever seen in my entire life. Now I understand why you rarely smile this way: Because if you did…everyone, human and yokai alike, would probably think you were a god and never stop worshipping you for all eternity…or at least for the next five-hundred years. After a moment of staring at you with awe, a shaky smile appears upon my face as I utter submissively, “I will trust you…Sesshoumaru.” You move up before holding one of my spread thies as you place delicate kisses against the inside of it. I moan airily as shivers are delivered throughout my entire body. You continue to move down my thigh, kissing and suckling the skin and flesh, which causes me to hiss and sigh with pleasure each time.
 
Finally you reach my erection; throbbing, swollen and neglected. But you do not place it in your mouth right away. Instead: you bight off the claws on four of your fingers before sticking them into your mouth. You soak them with your saliva before pushing one of them inside of me, only managing to get it into me slightly. After my muscles start to relax some, you place in another, then another, and another, until all four fingers are inside of me. As you begin to slide your fingers in and out of my body, the most thrilling and vivid sensation suddenly overtakes me as your fingers press against something that I never knew existed. I end up crying out in a voice that I've never heard come from me before. “It's only going to get better,” you utter smoothly before finally taking my length into your mouth. “Oh Kami,” I whimper as you proceed to slide your fingers back up into me while orally pleasuring me at the same time. I release sharp, shallow breathes which escalate to squeaks and finally sounds of straining as my body stiffens like a board. Right when I think I won't be able to hold back climaxing any longer, to my dismay, you stop. Once you are up on your knees, you glide your tongue over and between your fingers and the palm of your hand, keeping your gaze directed at me. After getting it thoroughly sopped up in saliva, you slide your hand with fingers spread out, down your rippled abs enticingly, until you reach your hardness.
 
You encircle your hand around it before stroking yourself as you gaze down at me with a lustful expression, running your fingers backwards through your hair and bangs. I lick my lips hungrily as I fix my gaze on your hand shifting back and forth over your impressively huge organ. After a few more strokes, you lean down over me again. My heart starts to race with anticipation. I know that you hear it pounding. “Are you ready,” you ask tenderly. I answer nervously, “Yes.” Your golden eyes peer down into mine softly for a moment as a calm stillness overtakes us. Finally, you place my legs over your shoulders. You carefully slide your erection inside of me. I hiss and gasp as you start to thrust back and forth fluidly and gently. As you continue to pick up speed, gradually the painful burning sensation I sense is replaced by something that feels very pleasurable and bright. Soon you are making me moan and sob so heavily along with making my ass throb with such delight, that I start to feel as if I am going to go insane. Inspite of your explicitly erotic facial expressions, wet and messy hair, heavy groans and sweaty sticky body; you still appear so sexy, beautiful and ethereal, as you continue to fuck the living daylights out of me, causing me to be sweatier and even more visually expressive than you.
 
Before the end, you have me talking like a filthy, sex crazed whore from the pleasure districts, whaling out expletives as you dominate me saying tensely and evocatively, “You're so tight,” and, “You're so fucking hot.” Eventually, I cry out your name harshly as I climax violently. My wild and erratic contractions overwhelms your very stiff and throbbing dick and after taking one more deep and powerful thrust you explode with passionate intensity, shooting load after load of hot seed into my rectum, with glowing red eyes and teeth fiercely exposed and clinched. It takes us a few moments to come down from our high. Once we finally do, you slowly pull out of me before resting your body over mine as we kiss and tongue wrestle. You release my mouth after a moment before saying with a grin, “It wasn't so bad, was it?” With flushed cheeks I sigh, “It was incredible. It looks like you kept your word.” “Why of course…this Sesshoumaru…never lies.” “Feh…Please…What about that time Jaken told you to…” You interrupt me, “You still don't get my dry sense of humor after all of this time…I'm only jesting Inuyasha.” “Huh…I…I knew that,” I reply sheepishly. I sigh lightly as we both grin and gaze into each other's eyes lazily. Suddenly I remember something. My eyes grow big as my eyebrows rise briefly and then a mischievous grin melts onto my face. Your eyebrows crinkle questioningly in response. “Oh, I forgot…I have a surprise for you as well.”
 
After you climb off of me, I stand up before walking over to my hakama. I end up pulling out a sharp dagger. I find the sudden look of alarm on your face to be quite entertaining. “Inuyasha…I thought you didn't want…to…” “…An Inu can't change his mind,” I utter brazenly. “Well…” “…Well it's settled then.” I grab your wrist before guiding you over with me to a cave wall. I then release your wrist before turning my body around as I rest my back against the wall of the cave. You gaze at me almost dumbfounded, as I make a small vertical incision into my left forearm. I gaze up at you with a wicked and alluring gleam in my eye before proceeding to lap up the blood slowly. “Do you wanna taste me, Sesshoumaru? If you want it, come and get it.” You hesitantly drift towards me before taking my forearm into your hand. You then proceed to lick at my wound. “Mmmm…that feels so good,” I mumble. It doesn't take long for you to get into the spirit of things, taking one drawn out lick as you look up at me sadistically and seductively. Suddenly, I feel a flash of heat between my thies as our eyes meet. After taking two or three more licks, unexpectedly, you take the dagger out of my right hand, before slicing it into your own forearm. “Sesshoumaru,” I gasp with astonishment. “It's alright, Inuyasha. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to…Taste me.” You place the gash up to my mouth. At first, I lick it with apprehension, but after the third lick, I start to become more relaxed. “Do you like it,” you ask me. Between licks, I reply, “Strangely, yes.” “Hhmmm…” “Stop looking at me that way, you're getting me horny,” “Make me.”
 
After a few more licks, I playfully and brashly push you away from me. With an arched eyebrow and a devilish smile I say, “I will…lie down.” After you lay down on your back, I sit down on top of you with my thighs spread, over your pelvis. “Now what, Inuyasha Sama,” you ask sardonically as you squint your eyes and grin. “You know I'm not a pup anymore,” I reply with playful sarcasm before moving between your legs. I open up my wound again with my claw as I hiss quietly, before allowing some of the blood to drip over your groin. I use the liquid as a lubricant to stroke your now renewed erection. You groan softly as I stroke your cock a couple more times. Then I bend down before sliding your length all the way into my mouth until my lips reach the base. “Oh, Inuyasha,” you gasp lightly as my head starts to bob up and down over your crouch. You lean up onto your elbows as I use my hand to comb the locks of hair that have fallen in front of me back, so that you can watch me in action. “Aw Inuyasha…hhmmm…that feels so…you're so fucking… Hhaaww…” After a few more moments, I slide my reddened lips over and off of your erection before moving my body back up to your pelvis. As you hold your shaft, I sit down slowly, allowing your cock to glide gradually into me. With your legs bent, you begin to thrust your pelvis up and down fluidly in coordination with the movement of my thighs and ass.
 
At some point I reach down between my legs in order to stroke myself as I ride you like a wild stallion with our bodies rising and falling in perfect synchronicity. “Hhh…I relish seeing you this way…hhh…completely uninhibited…Hhaaah…with me being more dominate.” “Hhh…It's true…hhh… you're not completely dominate…I grow tired of being in the dominate position…sss-hhaaww…with everything…hhh…I always fantasized about doing something different…with you,” “Aaaww…really …nnngh?” “Hhmmm…yes Inuyasha…Oooo,” “Oh gods-I'm coming!” It isn't long before we are sobbing vividly into the atmosphere, as our bodies writhe with the pangs of massive pleasure radiating through our beings. After drifting through the last of our Nirvana, I rest on top of you with my head on your chest, stretching out my legs after you slide out of me. After thirty minutes or so of just silently enjoying each other's touch and presence, you suggest that we go somewhere in order to clean off all of the many bodily excretions covering us.
 
You end up transporting us, naked, from inside the cave, to a nearby stream in order for us to wash up. After wading into the water, we both start to latter our bodies up with your expensive and rare soap. As we stand there cleansing ourselves, I here you make a, “Hm,” sound. I look up only to notice your smirk. You say, “This brings back memories,” in a nostalgic way. I smile brightly as I reply, “Yea, It does.” I place my hand against the back of my neck as I tilt my head downward and sideways. With apprehension, I finally mumble, without lifting my head, “So what are we going to do now?” You reply, “Continue to go after Naraku of course.” I look up at you, “No that's not what I mean.” You look at me quizzically. I continue, “You don't get it Sesshoumaru? I mean…things are so different now. I have to deal with Kikyou and Kagome at the same time…” “Don't remind me…” “So you did know what I was talking about.” You fold your arms as you reply, “Hmph…If you ask me, I think the whole situation is utterly ridiculous. The woman you once loved is a walking corpse now and the girl you now travel with is only her reincarnation. This Sesshoumaru is not used to being second rate.” I don't reply to you right away as I stare at you in shock, regarding your knowledge about who Kagome is. “How did you know that?” I ask. You look at me out of the corner of your eye, “There is a lot that I Know that you do not know that I know.” “Hm…” I pause in contemplation before deciding to leave that topic alone for the moment.
 
“Sesshoumaru…listen…I…kind of have feelings for…Kagome…and I don't want to hurt her. It's bad enough that I'm going behind her back in order to be with you. I…have feelings for you too and I can't see myself being without you. I know that I…loved you first. In my eyes you aren't second rate. I mean…Please stay with me. I just don't want to hurt her and if I am going to keep from doing that, she must not find out about us…It's only realistic…I mean for crying out loud we're…” You interrupt me, “…I know…we're brothers. You know Inuyasha…” You pause for a moment, “I agree with you…and I understand. There's so much at stake when it comes to us being together. If anyone got a hold of the knowledge, it could be used against us…and as much as I despise your female ningen, I don't want to impede on your desire to feel normal…” “You picked up on that?” “…I am more in tune than you think, Inuyasha…Hm…” After gazing down at the water for a moment, you begin to grin sentimentally, to yourself. As you glide your fingers through the long locks of your hair, causing it to fan out before whimsically falling back down to your side and partially over the water, you start to blush. My eyes grow larger in awe of what I'm seeing. You look back up before saying, “I…can't see myself being without you either…Hm…” You look down again briefly and then back up again. “Maybe that is why I could never kill you,” you conclude. The look of shock on my face is replaced with a dead-panned expression, “Well at least the first half of your statement was appealing.” “I've never been one to mince words Inuyasha.” “Believe me…I know that…Sesshoumaru.” I freeze momentarily as I stare at you. A gleeful expression erupts onto my face. I say abruptly as I splash water on you, “You're such a sour grape.” “…And you're a bitter headache,” you reply with a chuckle as you seek revenge by splashing water back on me. Before long, we are underneath the water, playfully wrestling as bubbles swarm all around us.