InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ Laughter, Tears and Silence ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
 
Chapter 16: Laughter, Tears and Silence
 
 
After Inuyasha is back on the other side of the well, he sighs with melancholy and exasperation before leaping out of it. Once he is in the frosty air of dawn, he's suddenly startled by what he smells as well as beholds. A creature that usually appears powerful and majestic now appears fragile and unassuming as he lies down against the cool earth without his armor. Like a frail and timid little baby he lies unconscious on his side, snuggled close to his Mokomoko, with his legs bent close to his stomach and his head rested against his palm. He sleeps as if the whole world around him has completely stopped. “Sesshoumaru,” Inuyasha gasps quietly before leaping over to where he lays, not too far away from the well. He kneels down onto his knees above him before delicately moving his bangs back in order to get a better visual of his angelic face. Sesshoumaru utters while still unconscious, “Inuyasha, don't leave me,” in a tone tainted by a kind of despair and desperation that Inuyasha has never perceived overflowing from Sesshoumaru's lips. He is alarmed by the tears he notices trailing down from Sesshoumaru's eyes. “Sesshoumaru,” he utters tenderly, with an aching heart. He tries to wipe the tears away from Sesshoumaru's lightly flushed cheeks and handsome face. It is at that moment that Sesshoumaru's eyes whimsically flutter open.
 
Inuyasha appears to him as if he were a magnificent deity with sun beams illuminating his aura. A warm, peaceful feeling overtakes his being. “Inuyasha,” he questions softly, in awe of his splendor. Inuyasha combs his fingers through Sesshoumaru's silky, snow white locks as he whispers nurturingly in response, “Yes Sesshoumaru, it's me.” For a moment, his lips do not part. Finally he whispers as he gazes up at Inuyasha with a bewitched expression, “If only you could see what I see right now.” “Hhmm,” Inuyasha vocalizes breezily, smiling brightly and enthrallingly. He caresses his fingers through Sesshoumaru's hair once more as they gaze into each other's eyes deeply. Suddenly they break eye contact as Sesshoumaru stokes his face, rubbing away some of the tears still residing there. He asks with slight surprise, “Was I crying just now?” Inuyasha replies, “Yes, you were…but you were very beautiful while doing so.” Sesshoumaru gazes up into Inuyasha's eyes examiningly before asking with lament, “Why did you leave me, Inuyasha?” Inuyasha replies in a very relaxing and reassuring tone of voice as he strokes Sesshoumaru's hair, “I'm here now, Sesshoumaru. I'm sorry I left you. The only reason why I was trying to get through the well all this time; was because I wanted Kagome to know that I cared about her and didn't mean to hurt her. I just wanted to make peace with her… We said our goodbyes, I kissed her only on the lips for old time's sake and then she told me to go to you…” Sesshoumaru gives him a funny look in regards to that, “Kissed her only on the lips,” part of his explanation. Inuyasha panics momentarily before chiming, “Oh and look (He moves his hair back away from his shoulders)…she removed the subjugation beads…” As Inuyasha slowly and daintily removes his hands from his hair, allowing all of his long, shimmering white locks to gracefully fall back into place, he gazes down at Sesshoumaru in anticipation of what he is going to say in response.
 
A warm grin gradually begins to replace Sesshoumaru's formally tortured expression. Tears spontaneously begin to well up from his eyes, as he chuckles lightly, “The color of that necklace never went well with your eyes anyways.” Inuyasha manipulates Sesshoumaru's hair with his fingers again before wiping some of Sesshoumaru's tears away as he whispers completely enraptured, “Kami, you're so beautiful.” He lifts up briefly before sitting down on top of Sesshoumaru in a way where he is straddling his groin and pelvis. Inuyasha dramatically flips his hair to one side, causing it to drape down in a very tantalizing way. Then with a heavy lidded, flirtatious expression he causes the palm sides of his hands to traverse up Sesshoumaru's clothed stomach and chest before leaning his upper body down gradually until their bodies are firmly pressed together. Sesshoumaru gazes into Inuyasha's eyes longingly with his arms hugging him, as Inuyasha's breath tickles Sesshoumaru's voluptuous cherry blossom pink lips. Sesshoumaru whispers sensuously, “God, kiss me now…” Like two crystal clear rivers merging together, their saliva amalgamates, becoming a new substance as their lips part gradually, while caressing delicately. Their tongues intertwine, creating waves of turbulence within their reproductive organs. Inuyasha's hand artistically contours one side of Sesshoumaru's face as Sesshoumaru's hands maneuver around Inuyasha's shoulders, arms, waist, back and behind with the fluidity of dolphins swimming. After what seems like a heavenly eternity of tongues twirling and massaging, lips suckling and smacking, delicate moans saturating the crisp morning air, their lips finally but reluctantly part ways. Inuyasha shifts back to his previous position of straddling Sesshoumaru's pelvic area, while being sure to gaze and move as alluringly as possible and then they both attempt to catch their breaths.
 
Feeling extremely aroused, Inuyasha utters sensually as he observes his own hands caressing Sesshoumaru's hips and waist, “Mmm…you're so hard Sesshoumaru…I can feel you between my legs.” The most intense, vivid, raunchy thoughts invade Sesshoumaru's mind before he sits up to where his upper body is almost parallel to Inuyasha's. He endearingly reaches up with one arm before pressing his hand to the soft creamy skin on the side of Inuyasha's face. After gazing into Inuyasha's eyes for a second, they kiss again briefly. Sesshoumaru utters with seductive intensity, “You must be more engorged than me, Inuyasha (he mumbles his last words very tensely)…I want to fuck you so badly right now…” Inuyasha places his hand behind Sesshoumaru's head before kissing him again briefly. He replies in a very smooth tone of voice, “I want to fuck you too right now…I want to really, really badly.” Suddenly a thought pops into his head, `Dammit, I forgot! I have to give the pictures Kagome gave me to Miroku...I promised Kagome I would do it right away once I got back. But I want Sesshoumaru's massive cock inside of me noooww…but once I get this out of the way, I'll be able to have as much of him as I want with no disruptions.' After grumbling in his head as he accepts his own torturous logic, he kisses Sesshoumaru lightly before confessing, “I need to visit Miroku first.” Sesshoumaru corks an eyebrow in confusion before asking, “…Why?” Inuyasha stutters, “I…I…need to give him something Kagome gave me…and I need to discuss some things with him. Besides we couldn't have sex right now anyway because we're out in the open and somebody might see us…” `Please, don't tempt me Sesshoumaru,' Inuyasha pleads in his mind.
 
Sesshoumaru stares at him like he's lost his mind. Then he craftily moves his hand down over Inuyasha's bulge, before proceeding to knead it deeply as he purrs, between breathy, lip lapping kisses, “Inuyasha…” “Mmm…” “You know…” “Hhmm…” “At this point…” “Uuuhh...” “I don't care if the whole universe sees us right now…” He ends his fondling of Inuyasha with a very powerful squeeze, causing Inuyasha to gift him with one last breathy moan, “Aaawwhh.” Inuyasha puts his head down for a moment, trying to collect himself as he licks his lips. He tries to reassure himself, `You can overcome this Inuyasha…I mean sure, your dick is throbbing so hard right now that it would be better if it wasn't there at all…but you can resist Sesshoumaru with his FIRM, MUSCULAR body and that MASSIVE hard-on just dripping and waiting to-NO! I can do this…I can keep the last promise I'll ever have to make to her.' He looks back up before humming, “I tell you what…Sessh-kun (He bites his bottom lip suggestively)…just let me go and talk to Miroku and then after that you'll have me aaall to yourself for the next couple of days or even weeks if you'd like.” Sesshoumaru is silent for a few seconds as he thinks to himself, `Kami, I just want to rip him apart right now (He sighs)…alright I'll agree, but…' He grins cunningly before stating, “A few weeks are sufficient.” Inuyasha sighs as he grins with a dead-panned expression, “I should have known. Okay, it's a deal.” His eyes suddenly grow large. He jumps to his feet before leaping a few feet away. As Sesshoumaru is standing up and dusting himself off with a very perplexed and irritated expression on his face, suddenly he hears the sound of liquid pouring down onto the ground. Because of his hypersensitive nose, he smells it as well. “You're pissing,” Sesshoumaru asks as he turns his face sideways with his back turned to Inuyasha. “Sometimes ya just gotta go,” Inuyasha declares. Sesshoumaru sighs as he shakes his head and rolls his eyes slightly before putting on his armor. He then proceeds to walk in the direction of Kaede's hut. Inspite of the apathetic expression on his face Sesshoumaru groans with discomfort as he thinks to himself in regards to his aching erection, `It really, really hurts.'
 
- Once Inuyasha and Miroku get outside, they head to the edge of a hill, with Sesshoumaru lingering not too far behind. Eventually they find a decent place and sit down onto the grass with the mid-day sun shining down brightly upon them as a calm breeze blows Miroku's luscious, dusky locks about. Sesshoumaru sits down not too far away, but keeps his body turned away from them as he picks at his claws indifferently. Miroku looks back briefly at Sesshoumaru before whispering after he turns back around (although he understands that whispering is futile), “Won't he here us, Inuyasha?” Inuyasha boasts facetiously as he moves his hand up to his face and lowers his voice as if divulging a secret, “Don't worry about him…I wear the pants in this relationship.” Miroku and Inuyasha both almost jump out of their skin as Sesshoumaru utters flatly out of nowhere, without turning around, “You only wear the pants in the relationship when I allow it.” Inuyasha squeaks back anxiously with a tittering laugh, “Yea…right…that came out wrong! I meant to say something totally different!” He turns back around before mumbling again, after a short delay, with a mischievous expression as he puts his hand up to his face again, “He knows who's in control-he just doesn't want to admit the truth `cause he thinks he's so special `cause everyone else-is always being so deferential towards him…” “I am special,” Sesshoumaru proclaims condescendingly. Inuyasha jumps to his feet before rotating around at the speed of light.
 
He exclaims, “Let me talk to Miroku, will ya!” Sesshoumaru jumps up and turns around swiftly and irately as he fumes, “Stop talking about this Sesshoumaru behind his back!” Inuyasha retorts, “Stop listening in on us, being so nosy and stop referring to yourself in third person!” “Listen half-breed, I wasn't being nosy-I just have superior hearing-just like everything else about me!” “That's what pisses me off about you-you're such a fucking arrogant ass-hole! Get over yourself girly man!” “I'm not a girly man!” “Then why's your face so prieeddy and your hair so long?!” “Your face is prettier and YOUR hair is longer!” “Sesshoumaru, your hair is longer and you know it! You're a man in a woman's body!” “How dare you insult this Sesshoumaru in such a way?!” Miroku stands there completely frozen in place with dramatically widened eyes, watching them in total disbelief as his head bounces back and forth from speaker to speaker, like a ping-pong ball. “…How many times do I have to say it hanyou, your eyelashes are way too long!” They stop screaming at each other before standing stiffly with their fists clenched at their sides as they glare at each other.
 
Suddenly they charge. For a split second Miroku panics, but his anxiety swiftly turns into surprise as Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's bodies' collide into a desperate, flesh grabbing, groaning and moaning, open mouthed, tongue massaging kiss. After a few seconds of them kissing, Inuyasha suddenly remembers that Miroku is there with them and latches on to the sides of Sesshoumaru's upper arms before forcefully pushing him away. As Sesshoumaru stares at him with a shocked expression while breathing heavily, Inuyasha turns his face towards Miroku with embarrassment and flushed cheeks, as he continues to hold Sesshoumaru's arms. Sesshoumaru repeats Inuyasha's actions, slowly peering over at Miroku. Everything is quiet as they all continue to stare at each other, uncomfortably. Finally Miroku chants as he puts his hands up and laughs nervously, “You guys don't have to worry about me. I mean it's not like I don't know about it already. I'd just like to finish our conversation, so that I can get back to my life.” Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru put their heads down, clearing their throats before mumbling, “Right,” Simultaneously. As Miroku sits back down into his previous position with his back turned away, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru gaze at each other questioningly for a moment. Inuyasha finally whispers, “Just give us some privacy Sessh-kun, I think that's best.” It takes Sesshoumaru a few moments to respond as he gazes at him. “Alright Inuyasha,” Sesshoumaru finally concedes. Inuyasha gazes up at Sesshoumaru with a grin on his face. After whimsically kissing him on the cheek as he lifts up onto his tippy-toes, in response to Inuyasha's gesture, Sesshoumaru grins slightly with a gleeful gleam in his eyes as they communicate with each other through their gazes. Once they have parted, Inuyasha strolls back in order to sit by Miroku and Sesshoumaru walks off, in the direction of the forest.
 
Once Miroku and Inuyasha are both comfortably seated, Miroku asks, “So, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?” Inuyasha reveals, “I finally got through the well and I saw Kagome.” Miroku chimes, “You saw Kagome Sama? How did things go? Were you guys able to work everything out?” “Yes, we were…of course you know she's not returning.” Miroku replies, “But Sango doesn't. She hasn't talked to you sense she found out about everything. With this news, you can tack on another century to that.” “I just think she wants Kagome to be happy and now she is (Inuyasha chuckles before continuing) you won't believe this Miroku-but I think my reincarnation is living in her time?” “Reincarnation,” Miroku echoes in confusion. “Yea…and he's her boyfriend.” Miroku peers at him skeptically, “How do you know it's your reincarnation?” Inuyasha explains, “I saw a picture of Kagome and him together…it was eerie how much he looked like me. He also has a friend, whom Kagome said, looks just like Kouga…ironic isn't it. I told her that I thought we will be together in another life and as soon as I did, something incited me to look over towards her dresser and that's when I saw the picture. It was one of the strangest things I've ever experienced in my life. So now I guess the mystery is solved. She was meant to live in her own time, with my reincarnation, after she helped us defeat Naraku…Kami if Sesshoumaru reincarnated too I wonder…I'll just talk to you more about it later.”
 
“Yes, we should…hhmm…interesting,” Miroku mumbles contemplatively as he gazes ahead with his chin rested on one of his arms which are folded and rested atop his raised knees. While Miroku is busy thinking, Inuyasha searches for the pictures Kagome gave him before collecting them into his hand. “Miroku, I need to give you something.” “Hm,” Miroku vocalizes as he snaps out of his trance before moving his legs down and turning slightly. “What is it you would like to give me Inuyasha,” he then asks. Inuyasha holds the pictures out between his fingertips as he answers monotonously, “Kagome wanted Sango, Shippo, you, and me to have pictures of her. They actually capture her in real life. They aren't painted…don't ask me how it's done. Give the other two to Sango and Shippo for me. All of your names are written on the back of one of them…and tell them that Kagome said she loves them and she'll miss them greatly (Inuyasha looks up briefly trying to remember what else she said)…uuhh…oh and tell Sango to give Kirara a big hug for her.” Miroku glances at him crazily. Inuyasha howls sarcastically and dramatically in response, “Why ya lookin' at me that way?! Those are her words, not mine?!” Miroku puts his hands up as he proclaims, “I wasn't trying to insinuate anything…Just sounds a little sappy coming from your lips, that's all (He rubs it in as he shakes his head to himself with a goofy grin) Inuyasha being so mushy…” “Shaaduup,” Inuyasha retorts. As he looks at him with a humored gaze while holding out his palm, Miroku sighs, “Hand over the pictures.” Inuyasha grumbles to himself with his arms folded after he hands them over. While Miroku is examining one of the pictures of her quietly, Inuyasha ends up staring ahead with his legs folded and his arms crossed and tucked underneath his sleeves. After a few moments of absolute silence, with the wind and the cry of a hark being the only things that can be heard, Miroku utters softly with melancholy shading his voice, “I'm going to miss her Inuyasha…” There is another moment of silence before Inuyasha finally whispers, “Me too…”