InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Meeting the Gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A day has pasted since the Taisho family had found out that Kagome could walk on water. Sesshomaru hadn't fully trusted her yet so he was always with her when she was with Rin. Kagome didn't mind though she liked having Sesshomaru accompany her all the time. When Kagome wasn't with Rin or Sesshomaru she was in the study area next to the living room. Kagome wanted to read up on the word she escaped to.
The study room was simple like the room she woke up in. Wooden floors with one big red rug in the middle of the room and walls with maps hanging all over, a desk that was neatly organized by the looks of it with a red chair to match, and last but not least the 5 book shelves (like in a library) with at least over 100 books on each one. (that's a lot of books)
Kagome was sitting in the red chair reading a book on the world's history. When she heard the front door slam open and close but that wasn't right though. Ever one but Rin and herself was in the house and Rin was too awfully sick to do that. So who could it be? She wondered. Thinking it was intruder she snuck out the study room and into the living room or main room where the front door is.
When Kagome got there she listened and tried to get a sense of their aura just incase it was one of the Taisho family that had reentered the house. She heard and sensed no one that she was familiar with, out of the 6 voices and auras. Being the one would not go down without a fight and to protect young Rin. Kagome attacked the closest voice and it was a males'.
Jumping out of her corner she grabbed the person who own the voice by the throat; strangling him. He screamed and the others gasped at her action. Getting a closer look at the man she found out that he looked like Sesshomaru and Taisho but with…where those…cute DOG EARS! Kagome shook her head. Now is not the time to think of that. She must protect Rin.
The man struggled in her grip but the more he thrashed the more her hold on him tightened. The others where still in shock not able to help the young boy. After a long struggle the young man was pinned down by Kagome's legs and her other free hand. When she got the man to where she wanted him she growled out, “Who are you?!”
The young man opened his honey golden eyes and grunted out, “I could ask you the same question.” The young man choked for air. “This is my home.” Kagome wanted to believe him but she needed proof for her to let go.
“Prove it.”
A small voice came from the door way near the stairs to the second level of the house.
It was Rin.
0000000000000000000000
Rin was sleeping peacefully when she heard the door slam open and close down stairs. At first she was afraid that it was a scary rubber but upon hearing the same 6 voices that Kagome heard, Rin sighed with relief. It was just her uncle, Inuyasha; a half-demon.
Though Rin's relief was cut short when she heard him cry out like he was hurt or something. Why would he do that she wondered. Then it clicked in her head it must have been Kagome. She never met Inuyasha before for he was with his friend for the weekend and coming in like that she must have thought he was a scary rubber too. Rin was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard chocking noises from the room below.
Rin ran as fast as she could which wasn't all that fast considering she was sick with the flu. She had to stop Kagome from killing her uncle. It wouldn't look good to her other family and she wanted for Kagome to stay. Besides she could tell Kagome and her adopted father, Sesshomaru were falling for each other.
When Rin got down stairs she saw Kagome on top of Inuyasha with one hand wrapped around his throat. That has to be the choking noise she heard earlier. Rin heard her uncle say with difficulty, “This is my home.”
Rin looked at Kagome. She could tell that Kagome wanted to believe him but her heard Kagome say “Prove it.” That was Rin's cue to enter.
“Kagome-chan, it's okay. He's my uncle, Inuyasha. You haven't met before because he has been over with his friends over there all weekend.” Rin said. Kagome let Inuyasha go but kept a close eye on him as he neared Rin. Inuyasha turned his attention to Rin. She looked awful; pale, red puffy eyes, and a red, puffy, runny nose.
Then his attention to the people he came in with. “Thanks a lot guys. You were a great help when I just happen to have a near death experience and you guys do nothing!” Inuyasha ranted. His `friends' were trembling in fear.
After Inuyasha was done he went back to Rin and kneeled down to her eye level. Rin was sick and tired. Inuyasha could tell so he was going to make this quick.
“Rin, who is this…um girl?” Inuyasha asked with hesitation. Inuyasha saw Kagome's bandaged up wings.
“Oh…she's Kagome-chan; my newest friend. She comes from a different world and she's an angel too.” said Rin smiling at her uncle. Inuyasha and his friends where shocked beyond compare. Some of Inuyasha's friends even fainted.
`So this is the girl I have to bring back. She's not so tough looking piece of cake!' thought some one in the room.
The next day after Inuyasha and his friends found out about Kagome. Most of them became close friends. The key word is `most'. Kagome loved a girl named Sango like a sister already. Sango was a demon slayer and most a tough opponent to beat in really any battle. Sango always wore a pink and white kimono shirt (what is the name for it? I can't remember.) and a green skirt. Though Sango had a girly outfit on she always had her slayer's outfit on and a hidden knife. (It looks like Sango in the Inuyasha show.) Then there's a young monk named Miroku. He was plain out a pervert. He's always hitting on Sango like groping her but it never goes unpunished. Sango would beat the crap out of him though she secretly loved it.
Miroku hand purple and black robes as a monk would have and a staff that jingles as he walks. He was never one to be gloomy but always perky and gave wisdom. Though he should listen to his own words; groping women all the time.
Next was a little fox demon he's name is Shippo. He was the age of 8 and came up to Kagome's knees. He was innocent and loving but he always tensed Inuyasha. Shippo wore a blue kimono that had green leaves on the top part with a fury vest on top. (Again they look like they do on the Inuyasha show.)
Kagome liked them the most. Who she didn't like was Kikyo and Kagura. They spooked her out like they were going to do something to her any minute. Inuyasha well he was Inuyasha. Kagome thought he was okay but at least he didn't spook her out. Kikyo was cold hearted and wore that of a priestess; a white top and red pants. While Kagura wore a one piece kimono with a yellow slash that was around her waist. They were evil Kagome was sure of it. The thing that she hated most about Kagura was that she's dating Sesshomaru that got Kagome furious. Kagome didn't know why she felt this way but sure as hell didn't like it one bit.
Kagome was a bit weirded out. All these things happing all in a months time. It scared her. It scared her a lot. She kept thinking her parents where going to find her or the evil man Naraku. Little did she know he was already there and waiting. Having some one watch her every move gave him more an advantage on Naraku's part. But little did he know that his trickery could only lead him so far.
In a weeks time Kagome and her newly found friends- that includes Sesshomaru and Rin- played many games and just hanging around the area. Kagome was still getting use to the idea that demons rule and her new surroundings. As time grew though, Kagome and Sesshomaru simple crush grew into something more. When they both encountered this feeling they didn't understand. But that didn't mean it was killing both from the inside. It didn't stop Kagome though. Sesshomaru and Kagome had their special times as well while the others weren't looking.
Everyday in the morning Kagome, Rin, and Sesshomaru would walk on the water to watch the sunrise. When that was done they would eat breakfast and then go into the fields where the beautiful flowers were. Kagome and Rin could pick flowers all day if it weren't for the call for lunch. Rin and Kagome spent a lot of time together and that made Kagome and Sesshomaru spent a good amount of time together.
Rin was picking flowers when she looked up at Kagome. Everything was healed but her sliver wings. They still had wounds on them; it was like they wouldn't heal.
“Kagome-chan why are your wings not healed yet?” asked Rin. Kagome turned her head behind her and looked at her wings.
“Well I guess they aren't ready to heal yet Rin-chan.” Kagome lied. She knew very well why they wouldn't heal. She wouldn't let them. If she did that would mean she had no reason to stay here anymore. She looked over to a large tree where a body rest, that body belonged to the man she had a huge crush on, Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked back at her; he knew that she had lied to Rin about her wings. For that he was grateful but he didn't know why. He loved Kagura right? And way would she stay here of all places? Sesshomaru wondered.
Rin had yet another question. “Kagome-chan where are you from?” This got Sesshomaru's attention. Kagome just sighed. She knew this would happen eventually.
“How about I tell everyone at dinner? So I won't have to repeat myself.” Kagome told the young girl. Rin nodded in agreement.
They played some more when the sun started to set.
“Rin? How about you go inside early? I'm sure grandmother would love to have your help.” said Sesshomaru. Both Kagome and Rin looked surprised.
“Okay, daddy.” Rin went running towards the house. Kagome just stared at him. `Why would he do that?' thought Kagome.
When Rin was out of sight Sesshomaru turned back to Kagome.
“I want to show you something.” With that Sesshomaru left; Kagome following close behind him.
00000000000000000000000000000000000
Rin came to her home right at sundown and went in the back door. Rin came rushing throw the house clearly excited. Rin run to the first person she saw, Izayoi.
“Grandma, guess what?” asked Rin.
Izayoi giggled at Rin and replied, “What, dear?”
“Kagome-chan is going to tell us where she lives.”
Izayoi was shocked that Kagome was going to tell them this soon or at all.
“Rin, honey, where is Kagome and Sesshomaru?” asked Izayoi.
“They're going to some place. I don't know.” Rin told her.
00000000000000000000000000000
Sesshomaru and Kagome came to a stop in the middle of the forest. Sesshomaru was blocking her view when he stood aside. Kagome gasped. It was so beautiful. Kagome noticed they where on a clef near a large waterfall. There was lightening bugs everywhere and from some many they created a small rainbow when near the waterfall. The mist was a nice touch to it too even if it was dark.
Sesshomaru asked if she wanted to get closer; she of coursed answer yes. Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome by the waist and jumped down. Kagome didn't even flinch but what she was surprised by the action.
When they got to the bottom there was a small lake at the end and slippery rocks everywhere. Kagome was walking around but Kagome slipped. Seeing that Kagome was falling Sesshomaru rushed to catch her fell when Kagome's lips accidentally went on Sesshomaru's. For a few seconds they shared a kiss. Before they new it they closed their eyes, but a sound snapped them apart immediately. They went home that night with slightly pink cheeks but now one commented if they did see it. They sat around a large rectangle-like table with everyone else there.
Inuyasha's friends where staying the night so they could get to know Kagome better so they where around the table when Kagome and Sesshomaru got there.
The sitting order was Taisho at the head, Izayoi at his right, Sesshomaru to his left. Next there was Rin next to him and Kagome next to Izayoi. Then there was Inuyasha next to Rin and Sango next to Kagome, Miroku next to Sango, and Kikyo next to Inuyasha. Kagura didn't like the sitting order; she sat at the very away form both Sesshomaru and Kagome. Then of course there was Taisho always looking at her; he didn't trust her.
“So Kagome-chan? Rin-chan says you're going to tell us where you live, is that true?” Sango asked. Kagome nodded and sighed.
This was going to be a long dinner.