InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Kagome's world ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome took a deep breath and then released it. They had eaten dinner and now all eyes are on her. She looked around the table before she begun. “Before I say what I say I need you to promise that you won't interrupt me until the end. Clear?” said Kagome. Everyone nodded their heads.
“Alright now, I will start with where I come from then with details. I come from a world where women rule.” Kagome paused. “I am the one of the richest person there.”
Kagome looked around the table at everyone's expression. Of course all of the boys had `What the FUCK!' look on their faces. It looks like that didn't even hear her said that she's the richest person there.
It looked like they where going to faint. A world where women rule! Oh My God! All of the girls except for Rin who was confused looked dreamily; a world where women rule. Sigh. What a dream come true! But even with all of that they thought one thing. What happened to the men?
Seeing that, Kagome continued. “The men of my world are `almost' like here. They have to listen to a female. Whether it's their wife, child or close family member; they must listen.” Again Kagome paused, letting her words to sink through their minds.
The guys were horrified and the girls where like `WHAT?!' They had another question in their minds. Kagome continued, “No they are not slaves if that is what all of you were thinking.” They relaxed a little. “Men on my world have some rights but not a lot. If they don't want marry a woman. They come 1.) Fight her or 2.) Go to her parents to talk the woman out of mating him. Though there are risks fighting a female. For if the male should lose; he would be killed or forcefully be mated to that female. And going to the parents works a lot of times because most of the time they don't know that their child is doing that.” Kagome took a deep breath, and asked, “I'm done for now any question?”
Everyone started to talk at once. Kagome screamed Shut up at them loudly and said, “We will go around the table. Ask as many questions as you want and I will try to answer it, Taisho you my go first.” Taisho nodded.
“My question is could you explain more on you and your family being royalty?” Kagome nodded.
“Yes I can. I'm the princess of that world and my parents are Lady and Lord there.”
Everyone grew more shocked by the minute. Kagome royalty! Her being a princess and her parents are the Lady and Lord.
“I have another question Princess Kagome.” said Taisho.
Kagome nodded and said, “There is no need for princess Taisho. Just Kagome will be fine.” Taisho nodded and continued with his question.
“You say that your parents are Lord and Lady yet you claim that women rule why is that?” Kagome looked confused. Taisho noticed her confusion and restated his question.
“You say women rule, correct?” Kagome nodded. “Then way is your father Lord? Lord means ruler of everything (I have no idea. I made that up just go along with it.) and yet you claim that women rule. I do not understand.” Kagome nodded her head in under- standing now.
“Well in my world Lord is like Lady here just like Lady means what Lord means. Have any of you have noticed that in motioning my parents I always say Lady then Lord?” Kagome asked. Everyone was in thought when they realized that what Kagome had spoken of was true. She had been saying Lady then Lord.
“Do you have anymore questions Taisho?” Kagome asked. Taisho shook his head no.
“Then Izayoi you are next.” Izayoi nodded her head. (What is with these people nodding their head all the time?)
“What is the Lady's job at your world?” Taisho glared at his mate. He could help but think that his mate would drag him there. Like the hell he would if his mate was thinking that. He was not going there even if it would kill him; he was not going to Kagome's world ever.
“Well it's like what the Lords do here. She protects the land and her family, keeps people in line but mostly my father in line, but the only difference is she decides if a male and a female will mate.”
“Why is that Kagome?” Izayoi asked.
“Where I come from there are women that would take men for mates just to get a slave. My mother doesn't want that so she set rules to have everyone that is planning to be mates come to her first. She has records one pretty much everyone that is in the kingdom.
She wants to know if a female was has more than one male or if the female was going to force a male without a family agreement or the males' agreement. Even if the laws states that a female can fight to get that male, the male and his family have to agree or it is considered (sp?) rape.”
“Okay Kagome, I'm finished.”
“Alright next up is Sango.” Sango's eyes light up. `Finally!' Sango thought.
“When you say a male has to listen to a female…” Kagome nodded. “What would happen if they didn't?”
“Well they would be punished. How bad? That is up to how bad they stopped out of line.” Sango nodded.
“Can I live with you?” said Sango; eyes filled with hope.
“No.” it was a simple answer but streaked all the hope in Sango's eyes out the door.
“No offences but unless under certain circumstances no humans are allowed to ever walk on my planet.”
Sango sighed. It was too much to hope for.
Miroku is next. “So when a male and female mate what pos-” Miroku got hit in the head with that question.
“Pervert! Like it wasn't bad enough when you grope me. There are children here.” screamed Sango.
Kagome just looked at them and then at Rin and Shippo. She told them to leave the room and to cover their ears. They did with out anyone else noticing because of Sango and Miroku. Then out of the blue she answered the question like every other question.
“One night the male will take the female both ways. This is the only time a male has domination in any imamate ways. Then the next night the female takes and dominates the male the same way with a spell that we have created. It is painful for the male during this time.” said Kagome
(Pussy and Ass. It will explain itself later on in chapters. Warning Lemon in future chapters. Don't like don't read it.)
When she started talking everyone stopped what they were doing to Miroku to look at Kagome. They couldn't believe that she had answered the question. Kagome then called out to Rin and Shippo saying that they could return to the room that held everyone.
Seeing as Miroku was out like a light. It was Kagura's turn. “I don't have any questions at the moment.” That is what Kagura said and turned her head away from Kagome. Kikyo was up and she gave the same answer as Kaguras'.
Everyone looked at Inuyasha. It was his turn now. Inuyasha shook his head. “I don't want to know any more!” Inuyasha screamed. He sounded like a 5 year old little girl.
It was now Rins but she said she wanted to go last. So now it was Sesshomaru's turn.
“Have you ever had to fight of men before?”
“Yes.”
“What are mans rights in your world?”
“Okay.” Kagome started to think of the rights. “1.) is that now man will be raped by anyone, even if it's the wife. 2.) If a man won a fight against a female they switch positions. The male is dominate and the female will get male rights. 3.) Is a male is never a slave so they are treated with love, a family, respect, and have a warm cozy bed to sleep in. They have a lot of other rights too but like they have fair trials. They are treated equally if they obey the wife.”
Sesshomaru nodded now it's time for Rin questions.
Rin looked at Kagome to ask her question.
“Why were you hurt when I saw you? And why did you come here?” The voice was innocent but the words strake home for Kagome.
“I was in a fight with a guy named Naraku…”
“I was in a fight with a guy named Naraku… he wanted to be my mate.” Kagome said.
Sesshomaru was pissed off when he heard this but he didn't now why. `I can't possibly have feelings for this woman that lives in a world where women rule. Disgusting!' Then he thought back to their kiss. `Maybe it won't be so bad.'
Sesshomaru snapped out of his thoughts when Kagome continued, “My parents thought he was a good man. They wanted for us to be mates-” Kagome was cut off by Sango.
“I thought your mother mated people that held love for each other. Not sell them off to some guy that they think is a good man or-.” Sango stopped talking. She turned her head towards Miroku; face red with anger, a vein popping out, and the deadliest glare Sango could muster.
It looks like Miroku's little `cursed' hand found its way to Sango's ass. Sango screamed, “Pervert!” while giving a good slap to the face with her hand. How Sango wished that she had her Hiraikutso (sp?) with her right now.
Everyone in the room sighed. Kagome giggled. She had seen this before; a lot really. But that wasn't what she was giggling about. Oh no, Kagome knew that both Sango and Miroku love each other deeply. But Miroku was just too much of a pervert for Sango and him to see it.
After the amusing moment was gone Kagome continued, “I know, but they mean will. All of the men I have met, they either are already mated or they want to mate me for my title and wealth.” Everyone nodded. They knew the ways of people when it came to wealth.
“The real reason they want me to mate is because when my mother steps down from the throne I will be the next Lady. The problem is that I need a mate by my side or a close relative take the throne `til I find one.”
Miroku looked at Kagome and asked, “Then why are they in a hurry to mate you? Is your mother going to step down soon?”
Kagome nodded her head. “In my world the Lady and Lord can only rule for only so many years before they have to step down and let the oldest daughter take the throne with her mate.”
“Will, how old is your mother?” asked Miroku.
“599 years old.” She replied.
“WHAT!” everyone shouted. Kagome sighed.
“The people of my world live long lives like the demons here. The rules state that when the Lady reaches her 600th year of birth she has to step down no matter how old her mate is or how long she as ruled.”
“So you're running short on time?” asked Taisho. Kagome nodded her head.
“Kagome-chan? What happen to you after you met that man?” asked Rin.
“Well after the introducing I run…well um flew to my room. I was sad and mad at my mother but I got an idea. I could fight Naraku and when I defeat him; reject him as my mate. But as you can see I failed to defeat him. He is not from my world as my family and I thought he was and used trickery on me.” Kagome said thinking of that very day.