InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Battle ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Lady the Lady and Lord wish to see you.” said the servant and walked out.
It was time.
Kagome went to the throne room where her parents and that man were earlier. Upon entering the throne room she saw her parents and that man named Naraku talking like family. Her father looked tired and wore. Kagome guessed it was his punishment he got from her mother.
When Kagome entered the room everyone stopped talking and stared at her. Finally Kagome's mother spoke up.
Kagome, dear? Will you accept Naraku or will you battle him?”
Battle!!” Kagome yelled. She was not going to mate with this guy. Something wasn't right about Naraku.
Kata nodded. They walked outside the castle and into a training field. The field was large in size and on the side lines were weapons of all kind to fight with. Both Kagome and Naraku didn't have the need of any weapon.
When ready; Naraku and Kagome got to the far corns of the field. They got into a fighting stance.
The battle has begun.
So any last words before I beat you Kagome and take control of this your family's Kingdom?”
Go to hell Naraku! Oh and by the way you aren't getting me or my Kingdom.”
`We shall see.' thought Naraku.
Both Kagome and Naraku were staring each other down, waiting for the other to make the first move. Nothing was happening. The wind blew making the hair of both fighters swing in their faces. After a while of staring down at each other Naraku made his first move.
Naraku charged at Kagome using his black devilish wings to glade threw the air with amazing speeds. Kagome saw it coming though and dodged it by side jump, landing gracefully 10 ft away from Naraku.
Naraku smirked.
You can't possibly think you can win this, right?”
I will win! And when I do you will never see me or my family again!” Kagome promised. To bad that this is a battle she can not win.
Naraku charged at Kagome again. Kagome thought it wouldn't be wise to jump to the side again. So at the last minute Kagome jumped over Naraku barely missing his attack. Kagome stayed in the air after she jumped.
Quickly without Kagome noticing Naraku sent out his hidden tentacles. Naraku smirked in victory as the tentacles were about to hit Kagome from her back side. (note: The tentacles are under ground behind Kagome)
What Naraku didn't know was that Kagome was aware of his movements from the beginning. Kagome calmly turned around to face the danger head on. A normal person wouldn't be able to get out of the tentacles' way in time, but Kagome was anything but normal.
`This is what you get for underestimating me!' thought Kagome
In a quick flash Kagome's eyes' turned a shade of light blue and she held out her silver white wings in the air for her attack. Naraku looked on confused at to what she is doing with her wings.
The tentacles were coming closer as Kagome prepared her attack. But Kagome was ready; her wings that were a slivery white started to glow into a soft blue like her eyes. The tentacles were about to strike Kagome down when she pulled her wings back and thrust forward at the tentacles screaming, “Feather Kiss!” Sending a barrage of feather-like daggers towards Kagomes' enemy; the tentacles and some had flown to where Naraku was hit Naraku himself.
Naraku had screamed in pain. `The impotent wench! How dare she hit me like that! She will pay for this.' thought Naraku. Naraku regained his bearings and used the cut tentacles at his advantage. Using just a small amount of power Naraku summoned his miasma. Filling the air towards his little angel, Kagome (EWWWW) hopping to get an edge on her.
Kagome turned around, seeing the threat clearly, Kagome again used her wings to curl herself into a feathery ball. This was one of her most powerful defensive move to block Naraku's attack, her feathers. (no name it's just something she has to defend herself with)

On the side lines Kata and Musica flee from the miasma to a distance for the remainder of the fight.

Naraku was out raged. Kagome blocked his miasma without even putting up a fighting move. He thought he could tire her out with numerous attacks. Will Naraku was wrong.
The miasma had cleared and Kagome came out of her feathery ball to continue the fight with Naraku.
At the same time both Naraku and Kagome charged at each other. Naraku was flying his tentacles at the ready and Kagome was also flying with even greater speed than Naraku ever could get up to. What was weird to Kagome was that even if he could fly at the speeds he was flying now real angels like her could fly faster at his age.
`So he's weaker than he is letting on or he's no angel at all.' Kagome thought. They were still charging and Kagome got her claws ready for her next attack. (yes she has claws but she can control them to make them normal or deadly like)
Just as they were about hit each other Kagome brought down her claws that now glow a slight pink. With bringing them down Kagome screamed, “Hearts of Blades!” With that light pink blades shoot out of her claws slicing up Naraku's tentacles and him.
Naraku jumped back and nodded to the forest behind him. Kagome didn't know she was in for when she heard the screams for her mother and father. Kagome looked at her parents who were on the ground for so reason. She turned her back on Naraku to get to them. Big mistake.
While Kagome's back was turned Naraku stabbed in the stomach with one of Naraku's tentacles. Kagome screamed in pain but she tried to recover-one of her healing abilities- once the tentacle was out. But Kagome didn't even have a chance when claws raked against her flawless skin. Kagome got attacked again but this time with punches and kicks. This happened for awhile,
When the attacks stopped Kagome looked up. She was surprised instead of just Naraku; there was Naraku and two other people with him. `Cheater!' thought Kagome.
There was a large purple looking thing and a dangerous calm light purple hair man but Kagomes' senses told her other wise that there was something else to that man.
Kagome new it for sure now; Naraku wasn't from her world. Naraku looked at Kagome and as if he read her thoughts he said, “You think I'm not from this world, right?” Kagome nodded.
Well, that's correct. I'm not from here but here to take over this world. And you my dear as my mate.”
I will be damned before I mate with you!” With that her body started glow a bright white color. Kagome screamed, “Aura of Light!” In that moment her body disappeared.
END OF FLASHBACK
“Then I reappeared over what you would call an ocean. Form there I flew trying to find land but unfortunately I had to reappear when a bad storm hit. I flew `til it was dark out when a tsunami came and took me away into the sea. I woke up scared because I didn't know where I was and I could fly with my wings broken form the storm. When Rin-chan found me but I passed out from the blood loss and the last thing I heard was Rin-chan screaming. I'm guessing the Taisho family knows the rest, right?” Kagome finished her story.
Taisho nodded. “We found Kagome when we heard Rin screaming for help. Izayoi took care of Kagome when she had woken up. From then on it was surprise after surprise.” Taisho finished.
Izayoi stepped up and clapped her hands once. “Right I think it's time for bed for everyone.”
Everyone nodded. They were tired after that story. Everyone's thought continued though.
`So that's what happened.'
`Kagome sure is powerful!'
`I wonder who Naraku is? And where does he live?'
`Poor girl. She has to go through all of this.'
`Kagome is strong. I wonder how strong. She sure will make a strong mate. Uh! Stop thinking.'
`Must… touch… beautiful… butt…'
`Is he touching my butt?!'
`Slut.'
`Candy!
`So that is how it happened. I guess it won't be a piece of cake after all.'
Everyone went to sleep that night with their own thoughts but Kagome. She was just worried for her mother and father.
She had been in this world for about 2 weeks and everything was heal even Kagome's wings but for some strange reason she did not leave. That was ok though no one really wanted her to leave anyway. She had still yet to go home. Kagome couldn't help but feel home sick. Her parents must be worried about her; for they last saw her in battle that they did not fully witness.
`Just one more week, will then I will go home.' thought Kagome. With that thought in her head Kagome went to sleep and dreamt of her and Sesshomaru's little kiss.
Morning came all too so for the people in the Taisho's house on a Friday. They ate breakfast and after that they got dressed for the day.
For Sango she wanted to wear something different to day so Sango grabbed and throw on skin tight jeans and a black shirt that says, `You Know You Want This' in the front but on the back said, `But You Can't Have It!'. Rin got dressed in a spring dress with pink flowers on it. Kagura and Kikyo are sluts so they're wearing short leather skirts and plain black shirts that showed way too much cleavage. As for Kagome and Izayoi they just wore pain jeans and shirts. The men all wore the same thing; jeans and shirts. They color of shirts were different thought; Inuyasha had red, Miroku, purple, Sesshomaru was wearing white and Taisho had a navy blue shirt.
When they were done they decided to just talk about life and the weather. It was noon when things started to get boring. After lunch Taisho suggested that they go out for fun. So there they were in the living room (I'm bad at describing things so u can use ur imagination. lol) thing of places to go to.
When Sango got a great idea, she snapped her fingers as the idea came to her. “Let's go shopping at the mall!”
The girls nodded eagerly but the boy just groaned.
“Shopping, the mall?” said a confused voice. Everyone turned their head at that voice. The voice belonged to Kagome. “What's `the mall'?” said Kagome. Everyone turned to her. Though they knew it was Kagome it was weird not seeing the wings on her back. They found out after some days that she could retract and re-grow her wings when she wanted to. It was then that they remembered what she had said. The people in the room gave a look saying `she's crazy, right'. But then Kagome reminded them that she was from a different world and they didn't have such things there. They had forgotten that.
“Well then we're going to have to show her then, shall we?” said Sango. The girl teens and Izayoi nodded and the boys-including Sesshomaru and Taisho gulped- they were in for it now.
0000000000000000000000000
 
Far away from the world that Kagome stayed in was a castle. It was dark and creepy; purple miasma flooded around the area; killing anything that came in its path. Inside the castle was an evil man with long black wavy hair; Naraku. Beside Naraku was Hakudoushi leaning against a wooden post.
“So when are we going to attack this Kagome?” asked Hakudoushi.
“Soon, we just need a little more information from our under cover friends we have there.” (don't want to get too much away) said Naraku.