InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Mall ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome and the others started to load into two cars. (There's like what 9-10 people!) As they load though, Miroku went to his perverted `Sango my love' mode.
“Sesshomaru, dear?” Kagura asked.
“Yes?” answered Sesshomaru
“Can I sit in your lap on the way to the mall?”
“But there won't be enough room in this car.” Sesshomaru argued. “I am driving and Rin is sitting in the front seat with me. Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku are sitting in the back. The backseat is only for three people.”
“So, you'll have to sit in Mr. Taisho's car then.” said Kagome in disgust. Even after Sesshomaru dumped her she has been trying to seduce him in every way. Kagome giggled at how Sesshomaru broke up with her.
000000000000000000000000000000
 
Flash Back
It was a beautiful day out. The sun shining brightly and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It had been two days after Kagome's and Sesshomaru's little kiss and the day that Kagome talked about her world. Sesshomaru has been getting close rand friendlier towards Kagome since then. No one really notice expect Taisho and Izayoi.
That day Sesshomaru called Kagura aside saying he wanted to talk to her. The next thing anyone knew there was a high pitched scream and Kagura came running out. She kept screaming `It's not fair! It's not fair! How can you do this to me?!' and running around the house. Sesshomaru came around the corner from his hiding spot and said calmly like it didn't phase him, “I dumped Kagura.” With that walked away.
Everyone said, “Ah.” They didn't care. Kagura was a bitch though Kikyo didn't see that though because Kikyo and Kagura were like best of friends. While everyone tried and were failing horribly to not laugh at Kagura, Kikyo went to comfort her in the next room.
End of Flash Back
00000000000000000000000000000
 
So the seating went like this for the two cars; Sesshomaru and Taisho- are the drivers, Rin and Izayoi- shotgun, (4 those who don't what shotgun is, is people in the front seat.) and Kagome was with the gang in Sesshomaru's car where Kikyo and Kagura were in Taisho's car.
They arrived at the mall without any further arguments, besides the fact that Sango had slapped Miroku twice when he tried to grope her butt. Kagome could only stare at awe at the building she was looking at. The fact the building called the mall was huge! To Kagome this building in her world would count as a medium sized castle. That's how big it was!
Kagome snapped out of her glazed state when she found herself being dragged by both of her arms by the boys. While the boys dragged her Sango had Miroku, Rin dragged Sesshomaru with a scared shitless Shippo hanging on Rin for dear life, Izayoi dragging Taisho, and Kikyo is with Inuyasha. Kagura dragged no one. (Ha Ha. Slut.)
The girls immediately went to the clothes section. Every girl had a man to carry their bags but Kagura but how cares! At the mall, Sango enthusiastically helped Kagome pick out clothes as she constantly asked if Kagome liked them. At the end of a few hours, Sango had a few new additions to her wardrobe that she had happily paid for, while Kagome had more new clothing items than she new what to do with. Kagome for the most part picked out a lot of white clothing for some reason.
When Izayoi asked, “Why do you get so much white dear?”
Kagome said “From where I come from a princess or prince when of age must have at least some type of white clothing to signify that the person isn't taken and looking for some one.”
Everyone nodded though Sesshomaru was pissed off again when a thought crossed his mind that Kagome could be dominating another man other than himself.
`Wait...Did I just think that!' But for some reason his beast (the demon side of him) purred of the thought of Kagome dominating him. Sesshomaru shook his head to get rid of his bad, bad thoughts in his mind and concentrated on holing the bags in his arms. (yes I know that Sesshy has 1 arm in the show but in my story he has two)
For awhile the girls shopped `til they dropped and the boys carried everything. It was still too early to leave, by their standards, its only 3 pm. Everyone was at the food court when they saw how many bags that all the men had carried through out the mall. Each man at least 8 bags in their arms besides Shippo who had 2. Feeling guilty about it- not including Kikyo and Kagura- they told the boys that they would rest at the food court while the boys went to have their fun.
The first thing that the guys went to was the arcade except Taisho who was some where else.
Miroku and Inuyasha were paying DDR once there while Sesshomaru on the other hand was leaning on a wall in deep thought about if he should get Kagome a gift. With out him noticing he said it out loud and causing both Miroku and Inuyasha to gasp and then lose the game.
“What did you say? Did you say that you want to get Kagome a gift?” asked Inuyasha and Miroku backed him up by nodding.
Seeing that he couldn't get out of this he nodded. “I don't know what to get her though.” Sesshomaru admitted.
“Why don't you get her jewelry? I'm sure she would appreciate it and girls always love that kind of stuff.” said Miroku.
“This is from a monk that can't get a woman but he's right though girls do love jewelry.” said Inuyasha.
“Jewelry.” Sesshomaru said to himself. He was actually nervous about this. But why? The three headed to a nearby jewelry store. It took awhile but Sesshomaru finally decided to get Kagome a necklace with a heart pendant. Miroku and Inuyasha also got something for the girls. Inuyasha got Kikyo a mixture of blue and red diamond bracelet while Miroku decided to get a light blue almost a silver color ring for Sango.
The three then went to the food court where they met up with the girls. Each girl was carrying about ten more bags. It seems that the girls went to do more shopping again Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Miroku immediately carried the bags for Kagome, Kikyo, and Sango. Taisho had come back earlier then the teen boys and was now carrying Izayoi's bags.
Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sesshomaru asked Kikyo, Sango, and Kagome if they could speak with them in private. The boys wanted to give their gifts to the girls now.
Splitting into 3 separate paths the boys gave each other a good luck sign and went back to the task at hand.
00000000000000000000000000
 
Sess/Kag
“So Sesshomaru what do you want to talk about?” asked Kagome.
“If it isn't too much trouble I would like to give you this and hope you accept it.” Sesshomaru said he was blushing like crazy. He then handed her the chain with the heart pendant. Kagome was touched at this action and gave Sesshomaru a gently kiss on the check.
“Thank you, Sesshomaru. It's beautiful.” Kagome smiled brightly.
“Um, there's one more thing, Kagome.”
“HMmm?”
“I want to take you to see a movie with me on Sunday night?”
“Yes, I'll go but there's one thing I would like to ask before we go to the …movies?” Kagome hesitated on the word `movies'.
“Yes?” questioned Sesshomaru.
“What's a `movies'?” Sesshomaru sighed.
“It's like on the T.V. but on a bigger screen.” It was simple but it was the easiest way to explain what `movies' are to Kagome.
“Oh! Ok then.” Said Kagome then her and Sesshomaru started to walk back in the direction of the group.
00000000000000000000000000
 
Inu/Kik
“Inuyasha, why bring me out here?” asked Kikyo.
“Well I wanted to give you something.” Inuyasha told her, he then turned his head slightly down when he felt a blush show on his face.
“Really?!” Inuyasha nodded. Kikyo squealed. She's had a crush on Inuyasha for such a long time now. They had an on and off thing going on but Kikyo wanted it to be more than just sex.
“Here Kikyo…” Inuyasha gave Kikyo the mixture of the blue and red diamond bracelet. “…and I hope that you would want to be my girlfriend sometime?”
Kikyo took the bracelet; it was beautiful. The way the diamonds fit in just at the right spots. Kikyo also heard from Inuyasha about his proposal to be his girlfriend. She almost fainted; his girlfriend, his girlfriend!
When Kikyo realized that Inuyasha was still waiting on her answer she jumped on to Inuyasha and screamed yes. Inuyasha happily smiled at her and leaned down to give her the best kiss in her life.
000000000000000000000000
 
Miro/San
“So, what do you want Miroku?” Sango was still angry for the groping today.
“Nothing, I just want to give you this.” Miroku said seriously. That told Sango the he wasn't kidding around about this.
Miroku dug into his pocket and handed out the ring that he got for her. Sango's eyes sparkled; the ring was amazing with the design and coloring.
Sango accepted the ring and gazed at it from her finger. But the moment was over when suddenly, she felt a hand on her butt and let out a shriek and slapped Miroku.
“Pervert!” Sango yelled at him.
“Sorry, I just couldn't help it,” Miroku explained. “You just looked so beautiful, like a goddess...”
“God, you're helpless.” Sango stomped back to the group. But when Miroku wasn't looking she giggled and thought about how much she loves him. Miroku gave a nerve laugh and follow after Sango.