InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Date ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today was the day. The day of Kagome's and Sesshomaru's date. Kagome was so excited that she hardly got to sleep the night before. Kagome got up at first light and got a quick shower. She then put on jeans and a plain blue tank-top. The time Kagome was done the others had woken up.
It had been two days since the trip to the mall. Kagome started to learn more and more about the new world she was in. Though there was a lot more things to do other than fight in this world, Kagome still missed hers though. Kagome, unnoticed to her friends, trained everyday in a field she found on one of her walks. Even though she wasn't in her world she still needed to train to keep up her fight skills for when she did return; she would need it.
Today was her little date with Sesshomaru. Kagome couldn't wait to go to the movies. Even though she had little to no idea of what the movies are, she still wouldn't love it any less. She was going with Sesshomaru after all.
Once the others; Taisho, Izayoi, Sesshomaru, and Rin were down with their morning activities they had chocolate chip pancakes with beacon and eggs breakfast.
After that Shippo had came over to play with Rin in the gardens. Kagome watched as they played; being care free. What Kagome didn't see was a shadow of a figure closing in on them. The figure jumped towards Kagome. Kagome turned around to see it coming and she… She shrieked and began to giggle as his hands grabbed her sides and began to tickle her ribs. “Sess! Sess! Stop!” She managed between shrieks and giggles. Sesshomaru laughed as the girl made a vain attempt to push herself away from him. He wouldn't be letting her go for a while.
Of course as time when on Sesshomaru finally let her go after Shippo and Rin did a dog pile on him.
“Sess, what are you doing here?” said Kagome. Since they were practically going out they made up nick names for each other. Sess was only one of Sesshomaru's nick names.
“Just to tell you that Sango is here, Kags.” answered Sesshomaru. Kagome nodded her head and told Shippo and Rin who weren't far away that she had to go in the house for awhile and that Sesshomaru was to watch them now. The kids nodded while Sesshomaru looked at her like `is she crazy'. Kagome gave him a look and then started to walk back to the house that had become a second home to her.
Kagome went into the house and into her room where she knew were Sango would be.
“Hey Kagome.” said Sango. Sango was sitting on Kagome's medium size bed.
“Hey Sango.” said Kagome. She sat down with Sango.
“Kagome are you excited to go to the movies with Sesshomaru?” asked Sango. Kagome nodded.
“Yea, but I feel like I'm breaking every law that I have known in my life.” Kagome told Sango.
“Why's that, Kagome?” Sango asked.
“Well, in my world the girl doesn't go on dates with the boys at first, we battle to show dominates then we get know each other.” Kagome explained.
“I see… Kagome I have a question for you.”
“Yes Sango?”
“What would happen to you and Sesshomaru hit it off on the date?”
“Well, if we really like each other we're going to have to meet my parents for improvement from them first. Then we battle, who ever wins is dominate.” Kagome said.
“What if Sesshomaru wins and if he loses?” asked Sango.
“If he wins, he will rule over me and my kingdom when the time comes. Though if Sesshomaru loses, I will rule over him and my kingdom.”
“Oh. Will let's forget about that for now we have to get you ready for your date.”
“Ok.” Kagome replied and then they went back to figuring out what to wear. They were thinking along the lines of something that would make Sesshomaru drool but not so bad that it would Kagome a slut.
Two hours later…
It was time. It was around 7 or 6 o'clock, a perfect time for the movies.
“How do I look?” Kagome asked Sango. “You look great! Go have fun!” she wished Kagome with a smile. Kagome changed into a jean skirt with a plain black tank-top and had a jean jacket over top. (It's just the movies nothing fancy)
“Hey, Sango?” called out Kagome as she continued to try and look behind her back for some reason.
“Yes?” Sango answered at the same time trying not to laugh at Kagome for she look hilarious.
“Why are there hole on shirt and jacket?” asked Kagome.
“For your wings.” answer Sango. Realization dawned on Kagome and then smiled with relief as she let her wing grow from her back. It was kind of a pain to keep her wings in for so long.
(Kagome had her wings retracted and there are demons living with humans.)
Time to go. thought Kagome. Kagome took a deep breathe and exhaled it slowly and she started to walk out of her room. It was time for her date. Sesshomaru was waiting for Kagome in the living room. When Kagome walked into the room he instantly smiled.
“You look great.” he said with enthusiasm. Kagome smiled back shyly in return. Kagome's nerves were taking over. Kagome could feel her palms dampen with perspiration. Her heartbeat too sped up. Sesshomaru looked brilliant in a plain blue button down shirt and black jeans.
“Thank you. You're not bad yourself.” said Kagome with a light blush on her face.
“Shall we get going.” said Sesshomaru offering his arm. Kagome nodded and took his arm.
The car ride to the movies was uneventful. Sesshomaru talked casually and Kagome was becoming more comfortable, but she kept feeling like someone was following them.
000000000000000000
 
Some where's else
“Naraku.” said a voice.
“What is it now?” demanded Naraku.
“They're getting closer together.”
“Well we can't have that, can we?”
“Umm…No.”
“Of course not!” yelled Naraku while slapping the owner of the voice. “If Kagome falls in love with Sesshomaru for so long I won't be able to have her.”
“So what should we do?” asked the voice.
You will break them up. I don't care how or when but it better be soon or it's your head!” Then Naraku vanished with in the shadows.
“Oh I will Naraku. But not for you, I just went Sesshomaru back.” With that the voice and the owner to the voice disappeared into the shadows as will.
00000000000000000000000000
“Come now; let's stand in line for tickets.” After getting in and getting the tickets, Sesshomaru wanted to get some snacks. “You want anything?” he asked Kagome. Sesshomaru and Kagome were going to go see a horror movie. Poor Kagome had no clue what a horror movie was; the movie `The Hills Have Eyes' (I forgot the title but I think its right.)
“Kagome!” she heard Sesshomaru calling her name. She saw him by a black door.
“Over here, Kagome.” said Sesshomaru. Kagome came over puzzled by the items he now carried.
“What is all this stuff?” she asked.
“I'll tell you in the theater, but now let's find some good seats before everyone else gets here.”
After a few minutes of searching they found a couple seats. They were more in the back, but it was in the center so it would do.
“There are not as much people as I thought there'd be.” Sesshomaru said starting to eat some of the M&M's he bought.
“What's all the stuff you got?” asked a curious Kagome.
“These are M&M's. There chocolate with colored shells. There really good. You want some?”
“Uh...sure why not?” she said taking some out of Sesshomaru's hand.
“They're not bad.” she replied munching on them. “What else did you get?”
“I got a cola; it's a type of drink. It has a lot of sugar in it, so it's much different than water, or tea. It's still really good though, really addicting too. Then there's the popcorn. They're really good but they sometime get stuck in your teeth.”
Kagome cautiously took the cup from his hand and took a sip. “Wow. This is really good.”
“Yeah it is. You can keep that one, I got two so one's yours” Sesshomaru said.
Kagome then reached for the popcorn and took one or two and put them in her mouth. Kagome had a silly grin on her face when she tried them. “They're really good.” Kagome reached for more. “Thanks, when's this movie about to start?” she asked still sipping the cola.
“Any minute now.”
About two minutes later the previews began. And sadly for them, half of the M&M's were gone, same with both of there cokes.
Kagome enjoyed watching the previews for new movies coming out. They were new to her while Sesshomaru sat there looking bored.
When the previews ended the movie began. It was scary for Kagome. This was her first time here and she was scared to death. Though Kagome loved the movie and the fighting but the torture parts are what Kagome didn't like at all.
Sesshomaru was having the time of his life. Having Kagome clung on to him on scary moments. He loved it. Now that Kagome was so close to Sesshomaru he could smell her refreshing scent; vanilla and strawberries.
The movie was almost over when Kagome was reaching for some popcorn when she felt Sesshomaru's hand. They both looked at each other, then quickly taking theirs hands away and turning their heads with a pink stained blush on both of their faces.
“Thanks for taking me.” Kagome said softly.
“You're welcome.” Sesshomaru replied. He looked at her and leaned forward a little. Kagome instinctively went in as well. “Maybe we could do it again sometime.” He said, cupping her face in his hands.
“Yeah.”
And that's when he kissed her; on the lips. It was Kagome's first kiss and god it was heavenly. Of course there was that time before but she thought it didn't count. This was a kiss that they wanted not because to just happened. Their kiss was gentle, innocent, and slow like if Sesshomaru went too fast he would lose her.
They pulled apart.
“Kagome the movie is over do you want to go home now.” asked Sesshomaru.
“Sure.” answer Kagome.
Sesshomaru nodded. They got out of their seats and started out of the theater and on their way home.