InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Beach ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a wonderful summer day outside with birds chirping and bright golden sunlight falling down over everything. That was until there was a scream echoing from the Taisho house.
“Sango what was that for?!” asked Kagome. She was getting a nice hot shower when it suddenly turns cold making Kagome scream.
“Sorry Kags, but there is more then one girl in this house, remember. I want a nice hot shower too.” explained Sango.
“Ah really, I totally forgot about that, sorry Sango I will go faster” she said sarcastically later getting out of the shower with a towel around her slim body.
When Kagome got to her room she started walking over to her closet and taking out a jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Sango had left the room so she could get her shower. When Sango got out she dressed up in a black jean shorts and a hot pink tank-top, putting on some pink eye shadow on her eyes.
Kagome stopped in the doorway; she took in the aroma of eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes. Kagome got there as fast as she could without running. The breakfast smelled so good to her.
By mid day Kagome was bored. So was everyone else that is. There was nothing they could do but stay in the house. The weather outside had gotten hotter and now that the degrees had turned into the hundreds.
Kagome turned her head to a wooden door when it opened to find Sango walking in like a zombie.
“Water… Water? I need water.” With that Sango fell to ground motionless. Kagome was laughing so hard she fell over on to the ground holding sides painfully.
“Drama much Sango.” said Kagome. Sango giggled and got off the ground.
“I know but I'm so damn bored.” Sango looked frustrated and her hair was a mess due to the heat.
Rin then comes through the door. She looked bored. More bored than the rest of them. Rins' face brighten has an idea came to her.
“Can we go to the beach?” asked Rin. Sango's face light up immeditaly.
“Rin, that's a great idea! Let's go see.” said Sango. The girls ran into the living room area where Taisho was.
00000000000000000000000
 
In the next room...
“Of course you can.” said Taisho with a smile on his face.
“Yay!” the girls yelled as they jumped up and down.
“Hey what is with all the screaming about.” said Sesshomaru coming through the door.
“We're going to the beach daddy.” Rin told him. “Do you want to come too?” she asked.
Sesshomaru nodded. Kagome was going that means he's going too. (Aww!)
000000000000000000000000
 
The boys (Inuyasha and Sesshomaru) where fighting like usual.
“SESSHOMARU! I AM NOT GOING TO THE BEACH WITHOUT KIKYO” yelled Inuyasha.
“INUYASHA, YOU ARE NOT BRINGING THAT DEAD CLAY POT WHORE WITH US!” yelled Sesshomaru back at him. Inuyasha just stared at Sesshomaru like he had 3 heads. (don't mean anything by it. He just wants Kagome by herself)
“I am bringing her and that is final or I will tell dad that you `borrowed' the car and went to a strip club.” said a smirking Inuyasha blackmailing Sesshomaru.
“You little bastard, you won't!” said Sesshomaru in a cold voice.
“Oh I will, and you know it.” said Inuyasha back with as equally cold voice as Sesshomaru's.
Sesshomaru just stared at him for awhile. “Fine you can bring Kikyo with us.” he said in a defeated tone. An hour later Kagura and Kikyo have arrived to go to the beach. Miroku and Shippo had came long ago ready to see the ladies…I mean Sango and Rin.
Sesshomaru glared at Kagura, and then turned to Inuyasha. “What the hell is she doing here?” Sesshomaru pointed at Kagura.
Inuyasha stared at Sesshomaru with a startled look on his face. “Huh? What are you talking about?”
“Kagura.” said Sesshomaru simply. Inuyasha shrugged.
“I don't know.” Inuyasha said. Sesshomaru turned around to see Kagome. She looked slightly troubled.
“Kagome what is it?” Sesshomaru asked.
“Well, I wanted to know if it's okay to keep me wings out?” answered Kagome.
“Yes it's okay. We demons live peacefully with humans though some think otherwise.”
“K.” Then they climbed into a black SUV. Sesshomaru has the driver, Kagome in the passenger seat, with the others in the back. There are two back seats. Rin, Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, and Kikyo are in the first one where Kagura sat in the every back in the second seat all alone.
The black SUV pulled into the beach parking lot.
Once they got there they awed at how pretty everything looked. The beach was crystal blue, the cabins where dark brown and spread out just next to the shoreline.
There were families on the beach, having picnics and playing in the sand. There were a few boats out at the sea, fishing.
When Kagome laid eyes upon the entire ocean, she felt awe. She had not seen the beach in such a long time and it felt strange to see it again. They had this on her world but these seas were bigger than those on her world.
“Let's find a spot,” Sango said, taking off her shoes and walking into the sand. “Somewhere where there aren't any people. I brought a ball so we could play a game of volleyball.”
“Vollgall?” Kagome questioned.
“Volleyball, it's a sport.” said Sesshomaru.
“Yeah but we don't have to play it now. How about later?” said Sango.
“Ok.”
“Yeah.”
“Whatever.” said some people. They found a spot not too far from the beach. Their spot would be found near some trees. They were far away from most people. That is what Kagome was grateful for. She was still getting use to the way this world worked and Kagome was afraid that she would do something that was against the law or something like that.
Kagome, Rin, Kikyo, Kagura, and Sango took out their towels and sat them down onto the sand. The boys sat with them. Sesshomaru and sat with Kagome, Inuyasha with Kikyo, Shippo with Rin and Miroku sat with Sango. No one sat with Kagura
The girls immediately went to strip down to get into their bathing suits. Kagome's bathing suit was a two piece bikini; it was a simple black with red flames. It was an outfit that she had picked out from the mall that day. Sango's was a dark blue two piece with light blue flowers, and Kikyo's was a plain red two piece. Both Kagura's and Rin's are both one pieces but Kagura's was yellow and Rin's was pink.
Sesshomaru was amazed looking at Kagome, Miroku was in a daze looking at Sango, and Inuyasha was drooling over Kikyo.
The boys did the same. Sesshomaru had blue trunks, Inuyasha had red, Shippo had orange, and Miroku had purple.
Kagome felt herself blush, realizing that she was staring at his bare chest and abs. They were hard and strong looking and she really wanted to touch them. She pushed the thought aside and managed to pry her gaze from his unclothed chest.
Kikyo and Sango were also blushing and looking at their men but instead of looking away they clung to them. Even Rin was looking at Shippo. Sesshomaru was slightly confessed. He didn't know way Kagome looked away; did he look ugly to her? But he shook it off saying it was because she was from a different world. Unknown to him, he was right.
When Sango sat down she brought out the sunscreen from her bag. “I brought you some sun-screen, just in case it gets hot!” said Sango. She then applied it to her arms and legs and turned to Kagome. “Kagome this is sunscreen it helps prevent sun damage to the skin, known as sun burn.”
Kagome nodded and started to work on her body. Kagome had trouble with her back so she turned towards Sesshomaru.
“Would you put this on my back for me?” Kagome asked looking innocent. Sesshomaru had a slight blush on his cheeks but nodded anyway. Sesshomaru was gentle and easy. It was a little trouble with Kagome's wings in the way. But Sesshomaru got around them and finished.
The day went on with the girls' sun bathing and the boys with Rin played in the water.
Sango suddenly got up saying, “Do you girls want to play some volleyball?”
Kagome and the others nodded. Kagome wanted to know what volleyball was any way. The boys saw that they were going to play volleyball and joined in. The teams are girls against boys with Kagura as the raff.
They set up the volleyball net and started the game.
(I'm going to skip the idea of the game. I'm not sure how to describe the game to well.)
The sun was starting to set and the game finished with Girls: 15 and the Boys: 10. For almost the rest of the day the boys sulked on how girls, girls defeated them, boys.
Night was setting in and the gang started to pack up their things to head home.
When the others got to the car only Sesshomaru and Kagome remained on the beach.
Kagome sighed happily as the first stars of the night appeared in the sky, twinkling happily as they observed the two. Sesshomaru nuzzled the top of her hair and drew in her scent, visibly relaxing. The girl cuddled closer into him as they both listen to the sounds of the waves and the occasional call from a bird.
“Kags?” said Sesshomaru
“Mmmm…”
“I was wondering. Why did you look away when you did earlier?” he questioned her. Kagome pulled away from Sesshomaru and hugged her legs into her chest.
“In my world I am suppose to be dominate of the pairs and here I am blushing like a little girl.” Kagome said while sighing.
Sesshomaru just stared at her. He didn't know what to say. But he knew one thing and that was he loved her and would give anything to be with her even his pride but he wondered one thing though. Sesshomaru turn to stare at the ocean when he started to talk.
“Kagome what does it take for you to become the dominate one of us?” asked Sesshomaru. Kagome shocked and surprised at Sesshomaru's question.
“Would you really do that Sess?” asked Kagome. Sesshomaru nodded.
“Well first you have to meet my parents to get their approval then you have to battle me. But Sesshomaru if I win I am most likely going to mate with you.” Kagome told him.
“Why is that?” asked Sesshomaru.
“It's like a tradition. When a female wins the battle for her mate she mates with him. Unless the mother of the female thinks that the male she had battled is too weak for her daughter.”
“I see…” said Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru continues to stare over the ocean in what it seems to be in deep thought.
Kagome seemed too in deep thought. She was wondering if she should tell Sesshomaru about her leave.
“Sess…”
“Yes?”
“I wanted to tell you that…”
“Tell me what?”
“That I'm going to…go home…in 3 days.” Kagome finally got it out.
“What!?” Sesshomaru screamed. `This can't be happening!' thought Sesshomaru.
By then Sesshomaru had gotten up. “Why are you leaving Kagome?!” Kagome had gotten up as well. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru. His back was towards her and his hands turned into tight fists. Kagome came up and hugged Sesshomaru from behind.
“Sesshomaru… my parents must be worried for me. The last thing they saw was me battling with Naraku and probably woke up to see me no where in site. It's like you waking up to find Rin not with you anymore but gone with out a trance. Wouldn't you be worried, not seeing Rin for almost a month?” Kagome explained.
Sesshomaru sighed. Yes he would be worried and he knew of what Kagome has spoken of. Sesshomaru nodded. “Okay. You can go…”
Kagome hugged him tighter. “Thank you Sess.”
“…but I'm going with you.”
000000000000000
 
Far away in a castle on Kagome's planet was Naraku waiting for more information from his spy. Not to long after dark his spy came to him.
“The information?” said Naraku turning his head to his spy.
“Yes. They are leaving earth to come here to this very planet.” said the spy.
“Good. Be sure to be on that trip. Is there any progress on Kagome and Sesshomaru's relationship?” asked Naraku.
“Yes. Sesshomaru is planning to make himself the submitting one. To be with Kagome.” said the girl.
“Well that won't do. If I know Sesshomaru correctly he will do anything to please Kagome.” said Naraku with a smirk on his face.
“So want do you want me to do?”
“Nothing…yet. Let Sesshomaru know the way of the males there. Sesshomaru has a lot of pride. Let's see if he can handle being Kagome's mate.”
With that Naraku's spy went away back to the foolish group of her `friends'.