InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Going Home ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun began to arise above the 60 foot trees; with purple and pink coloring. The light hit a medium size castle not too far away. Inside the castle was a large group of people residing in it beside from a few servants. The sun hit inside the castle for a beautiful girl with mid night black hair to awaken.
Kagome sighed as she got up to dress. Today was the day that she was to go home on though not only her but Sesshomaru was coming with her. And a few other people that heard of her and Sesshomaru going back towards her home. These people were everyone she new. They even slept over to insure that Kagome doesn't leave without them.
Dawn had come and gone. Now it was about 10 o'clock. Kagome was wearing the outfit she wore when she first come to this world with the heart pendent that Sesshomaru had gotten her on the day he asked her out on a date. White shirt the covers only her breasts and shoulders. And a white skirt that looks like a minie skirt that was long in the middle. Even though Kagome had came into this world with really nothing. We can see Kagome carrying a duffle bag filled with the things she had gotten at the mall that day.
By then everyone had woken up and ready to go. Though all of the boys besides Sesshomaru were dreading this moment of going to a place where women rule. The boys were afraid that they wouldn't come back alive. Everyone had gathered in the garden huddled around Kagome who had her wings out.
Sango is wearing a pair of black pants and a hot pink tank-top that says `Fuck off!' with pink eye shadow. Sango also brought her demon slayer out fit and her kimono with the Hiraikutso. She too was carrying a bag filled with things but less clothes and more technology; like cd players. Miroku just wore a plain black shirt with navy blue jeans with a bag too.
Taisho with his family; Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, his mate, and Rin all carried one or two packs for their items. Mostly toys for Rin and the 3 famous swords. Izayoi was dressed up in a 3 layer kimono. The kimono was a dark blue color with light blue lilies on the bottom with the second layer light blue and the third white. Rin had her famous yellow and orange checkers kimono. The boys were dressed up again almost exactly alike, like Miroku. This time the colors of the shirts were Taisho blue green, Sesshomaru white, and Inuyasha red.
Of course Kikyo and Kagura being sluts they had at least 5 bags each with them. Each slut wore minie leather skirts and tank tops that show cleavage for all those to see. Sesshomaru growled at Kagura who invited herself to go too.
Kagome sighed. By noon everyone was ready to go. Kagome thought back two hours ago when she tried to convince Kikyo and Kagura that wearing those sluttish outfits would get them all in trouble. But thankfully she had convinced them by saying 'change and come with us or don't and stay here'. They immediately gave up as Kagome said those words. Now they wore tight ass jeans and tank tops, blue for Kikyo and red for Kagura.
“Ok guys circle around me please.” Kagome ordered. They did so.
Kagome closed her eyes in concentration. After a moment in time her body started to glow white as Kagome released her power.
“Aura of Light!” Kagome screamed out. Then for a moment the group saw nothing but white. After a few seconds they could see colors blurring together. They closed their eyes as bright sun light appeared. But when they opened their eyes up again to say the least it was unbelievable at the world they stood upon.
The planet had a peaceful aura that could calm anyone. There were buildings all over the place but the acute noses on the demons could smell no pollution in the air. There were no cars or skyscrapers but everyone could see people flying to place to place and the houses were small like huts but not made of any kind of wood. More like what they're made of the material that humans in modern time use for their housing. The houses were nothing compared to the huge castle in the back with towers and a single flag on the tallest tower that had a symbol on it. But everyone was to far away to see what kind it was. There were trees here and there in the little village. The forest was behind them. There were lakes and ponds everywhere too but they saw no ocean or sea. Children of all ages playing everywhere and there also notice that every person that had wings (some don't like a different species) had a different color to mark what family they come from. (an: the wings are white but taints of a different color.)
While everyone was standing in awe with the sight they were seeing Kagome was coming back to earth from her powers. She swayed a bit and almost fell to the ground when her legs gave out on her. No one seemed to notice but some caught her fall. Looking up she saw golden eyes looking back at her with concern filled in them. Kagome smiled weakly at her golden eyed hero, Sesshomaru.
“Are you ok Kagome?” said Sesshomaru. Kagome nodded.
“Yea, I'm fine. It's just takes a lot of my energy transporting everyone and their bags here.” Kagome said.
Sesshomaru glared at Kikyo and Kagura. They had the most bags out of everyone. Sesshomaru brought Kagome up and planted her feet to the ground while mumbling about `baka wenches and their retarded bags.' Sesshomaru held Kagome still for her to get her bearings back. Though he never let go when she said she was ok now. They began to walk towards the castle. During the walk Kagome took this chance to tell everyone the rules for both boys and girls.
“Ok everyone I think I'm going to tell you the rules that you must, must follow, understand?” said Kagome turning her head towards the group. Everyone nodded.
“Well first, boys. You are to remain at your girlfriend side or in Taisho's case mate. You will listen to what they demand of you. You will not talk to any one unless you were talked to or the female gives you permission to talk at all times. Girls you also have to say at their side and will not abuse the power over them. In doing so you lose all of your female rights and thus the male gains the power. You will also be doing most of the talking and hopefully allow the boys to talk but you don't have to.” All of the girls giggled while the boys groaned. All the girls but Kagura and Rin (an she is little she know not of the ways man treat women) thought, Yes! Now we'll show them who is boss. And the boys thought painfully but Sesshomaru, NOOOOO!!
Kagome stopped giggling after some time to continue. “All of you are to be respectful to others and especially the Lady and the Lord; my parents. But that is until they know you better.”
“Now this is a special rule for each of you. Rin and Shippo do not run in the castle and be on your best behavior.” The two nodded. Kagome then looked over Miroku.
“Miroku no womanizing period, this is a world that has great honor in our courtships so no prevent thoughts and sayings got it but you can grope Sango if she allows it.” Kagome said.
“Hell no!” screamed Sango at Miroku. He tried to feel her up, again.
“Sango no hitting Miroku unless in a different room. We women think it's shameful to hit our mate or intended in front of others.” Sango nodded.
“Kikyo and Kagura you are not to flirt with any one unless they come to you and watch what you wear around the castle no sluttish outfits that clear?” Kagome asked. They nodded too.
“Inuyasha watch your temper and language they're children there too. That could go for all of you.” Kagome stated. Everyone nodded.
“There really is nothing to tell you two, Taisho and Izayoi. Just come to my mother if you guys are going to do it in the while you're here.” Izayoi blushed and Taisho chuckled.
Finally Kagome turned to Sesshomaru. “I have to speak to you your special rule well rules in private.” Kagome told Sesshomaru. He in turned nodded his understanding.
“Good because we're here.” Kagome stated. The others looked and indeed they were. They were standing at the gates of the castle. They could here some screaming that Kagome has returned with guests.
That is when the gates opened and the verger into the castle that would change many lives…
As the Taisho family and friends walked deeper into the castle they noticed that all but a few servants were men and they stopped what they were doing to bow at them. What they also noticed was that all but handful of guards were women; they bowed too. The guards wore different armor-Taisho noticed- than the guards at home on Earth. They wore simple pieces of armor: chest, fore arms, and thighs other than that it was either skin or clothing.
Kagome lead them to 2 large doors were two guards guarded them. Kagome nodded her head towards them giving the message for them to open the doors. They nodded and bowed. Upon opening of the doors Sesshomaru started to get nervous. It was the throne room. Sesshomaru kept thinking; What if they don't like me? And what if I'm not powerful enough? Freckly Sesshomaru must have forgotten that he's a strong, powerful Lord well prince or he won't be thinking that.
When the gang got threw the doors everyone stopped and started to look around the room in awe. The room itself was huge! It could probably fit Taisho's dog-demon form. There are 4 long windows; two on the right and two on the left with red curtains spread out to get light into the room. Looking around more the gang found 3 exits with two guards on all of them and a guard here and there along the walls.
They also found portraits of Kagome's family on the walls. A picture of Kagome and her what they assume was her Mother and Father, a picture of a young boy that looked like Kagome but held more of an childish look in his eyes, then they saw pictures of what looked like Kagome's ancestors.
“KAGOME!!” someone screamed. Everyone looked at the end of the room to see a tall woman that looked like she was in her late 30's or early 40's flying across the room.
“Mother…” Kagome whispered. The woman landed next to Kagome and embraced her. Then a man around the same age as the man but smaller in size embraced Kagome as well. “Father…”
After they all pulled away the woman started talking to Kagome.
“Oh heavens dear… What happened? Where have you been?” asked the woman.
“Oh Mother… I will explain later at dinner, right now I want to introduce you to the people that have taking care of me when I was injured.” Kagome told her mother.
Turning away from Kagome, Kata looked at the group of people that where standing a couple of feet away from them. Kata bowed as did Musica.
“Hello there, my name is Lady Kata and this is my mate, Lord Musica. Welcome to Tamarain (an: Tam-a-ran)” Kata greeted them.
Taisho took a step forward in front of everyone and bowed back. He was about to speak when Izayoi stopped him and gave him a look saying be quite. Taisho felt angered by that but stopped when he remembered that he wasn't supposed to be the one talking. Grumbling under his breath and stepped down as he mate took his place an bowed at Kagome's mother and father. “Hello. My name is Lady Izayoi. This is my mate, Lord Taisho.” Taisho walked up next to his mate and bowed to them again. “My sons Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.” They too came up and bowed. Kata looked at Sesshomaru with a knowingly eye, like she knew that of Sesshomaru and Kagome. “These are our friends; Sango and her boyfriend Miroku, Inuyasha's girlfriend Kikyo, and Kagura. Then the children Rin”-pointing to Rin-“and Shippo.”-pointing to Shippo-. After having their names said the too came up and bowed at the Lady and Lord.
“It's nice to meet you all.” said Kata. She then turned to her mate. “Dear, could you go get some servants and tell them to set up 5 guest rooms for them?”
Musica nodded. “Of course, honey.” Just as Musica was about to walk out the room a voice called him back.
“Wait!? There are 7 of us!” Sango said well more liked screamed.
Kata nodded stated calmly. “I already know that dear.”
“So, why only 5 rooms?” asked Sango nervously. She dread the Lady's answer for Sango had hunch on why she said only 5 rooms.
Kata giggled. “Well if I heard correctly Taisho and Izayoi are mated, you and Miroku, was it”-Miroku nodded-“are boyfriend and girlfriend, and that goes the same for Taisho's son and his girlfriend, no? So it's only naturally that you all stay with each other, right? Oh and of course there will be a room for Shippo and Rin in the children's area.”
Everyone was in a daze and gapping at Kata. Kagome was giggling in the background. Her mother didn't know of the ways on their world; especially Sango's world. Get Miroku and Sango alone in one room there's going to be hell to pay. Then there's Inuyasha, his father and mother, and Kikyo. Get those guys in a separated room together (an: meaning Inuyasha and Kikyo together in one room and Taisho and Izayoi in another) they wouldn't be able to make it to the door without making out and/or having sex.
Kagome sighed. Oh well…they wanted to come here now they have to deal with the customs and traditions that come their way. This is going to be lots of fun. Kagome giggled at that thought.
Sango snapped out of her daze but not quick enough to stop Musica again. Then she realized that she has to share a room with Miroku. Sango threw her hands to cover her face with her head down. “NO!!” she screamed as she swirled her head to her left and right repeating no over and over again.
Sango loves Miroku believe her she does but a room alone with him. She may never feel the palms of her hands ever after this. Hitting Miroku like 24/7 during the day time when they're with each other was one thing but hitting Miroku 24/7 during the day and night together is going to kill her and her hands.
Where one the other hand Miroku was throwing his fists in the air screaming `yes' and then whispering `yes' to himself and imagining his beautiful Sango in only a towel. This was going to be some trip.