InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Marking ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The others (an: Inuyasha, Kikyo, Taisho, and Izayoi) turned to each other and had evil smiles on their faces of what they could do alone in the bed rooms. Kagura well she just pouted but she brightened up, 5 rooms meaning with everyone having some one but her and Sesshomaru…that would mean her and him all alone in the room. Oh yeah…maybe this trip here won't be so bad after all.
Sesshomaru and Kagome both looked at Kagura. They seemed to pick up on her thoughts well just say Kagome but mostly Sesshomaru were praying that Kagome's mother didn't pair the two up in an empty room together.
That was when Kagome's father chose to re-enter the room to tell them that their rooms were ready for them and told them to follow him to show them their new rooms for their stay here.
But Kata called two of them back. “Kagome and Sesshomaru could you come back in here. I have to talk with you two.” She then sent the guards that where there away to talk in private.
Kagome and Sesshomaru both nodded and re-entered the room. Kata got out three chairs to sit on. She then told them to take a seat.
“Kagome I want to know the truth.” Kata said putting on a very serious face on.
“…About what?” Kagome asked. Kata sighed.
“About Sesshomaru, Kagome; I want to know the truth about Sesshomaru.”
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru then at her mother.
“I might as well tell you-” Kagome got cut off by a voice.
“How do you know?” asked Sesshomaru.
“Sesshomaru…” Kagome whispered. Sesshomaru was breaking a rule and being plain out rude in that question at her mother. Kagome feared the worst.
But instead of ordering Sesshomaru to be locked up, Kata smiled. “Sesshomaru, even though Kagome has not truly marked you in the way of an angel, she still marked you but in as you being her intended way.” Kata explained. Sesshomaru turned his head towards Kagome but Kagome just stared up at the ceilings trying to look innocent as possible.
Sesshomaru continued to stare at Kagome. How was marking him possible? Sesshomaru sense no change in him or found any marks on him that reviled that he was marked in any way. So how was he marked?
“Kagome…how?” Sesshomaru finally asked Kagome. That was when Kagome looked at him.
“You see I marked you on that night on the beach when I told you that I was leaving.” Kagome told.
Flash Back
Kagome seemed too in deep thought. She was wondering if she should tell Sesshomaru about her leave.
Sess…”
Yes?”
I wanted to tell you that…”
Tell me what?”
That I'm going to…go home…in 3 days.” Kagome finally got it out.
What!?” Sesshomaru screamed. `This can't be happening!' thought Sesshomaru.
By then Sesshomaru had gotten up. “Why are you leaving, Kagome?!” Kagome had gotten up as well. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru. His back was towards her and his hands turned into tight fists. Kagome came up and hugged Sesshomaru from behind.
Sesshomaru… my parents must be worried for me. The last thing they saw was me battling with Naraku and probably woke up to see me no where in site. It's like you waking up to find Rin not with you anymore but gone with out a trance. Wouldn't you be worried, not seeing Rin for almost a month?” Kagome explained.
Sesshomaru sighed. Yes he would be worried and he knew of what Kagome has spoken of. Sesshomaru nodded. “Okay. You can go…”
Kagome hugged him tighter. “Thank you Sess.”
“…but I'm going with you.”
End Of Flash Back
“Yes I remember but I saw you do nothing of the sort of marking me in any way.” Sesshomaru told Kagome.
“I know that. But when you said that you were coming with me I knew I had to do something because every single girl would go after you and not just what the fan girls back at your world do. They would try to battle you or me because I'm a threat to them into getting you and I didn't what to put anyone in danger.” Kagome explained. Sesshomaru nodded in understanding but still didn't get the answer he really wanted.
Kata having a feeling what Sesshomaru wanted to know answered his question.
“Sesshomaru when you where near Kagome, Kagome put some of her power signature on you to tell any person with angel wings that you are already taken.” said Kata.
“Power signature?” asked Sesshomaru. Kata nodded.
“It's like auras that demons and mikos can sense but with power signatures, they are undetectable by any one but angels. The more power the angel has the more power the signature is. It will also protect you if by some chance someone was going to force him or her self on you.” Kata explain. Sesshomaru nodded. “Right… now off to you room both of you.”
“But I wasn't assign a room to be in.” said Sesshomaru.
“Oh that's right I forgot to tell you. You are staying in Kagome's room.” With that said Kata left the room to tell the cooks that they have 8 more mouths to feed. (an including Kagome)
“Huh?” Was all Sesshomaru could say right now. Kagome giggled at the look on Sesshomaru's face right now.
“Come on Sesshomaru. I'll show to your knew room.” Kagome said pulling Sesshomaru towards her room. Sesshomaru still in a daze thinking. One room? Kagome and him? All alone? Oh god!
Kagome giggled. This was going to be interesting.
Kagome continued to walk through the hallways while Sesshomaru tried to memorize each and every hallway that passed. There were some guards here and there that would bow in respect and some eyed Sesshomaru up and down but a glare from Kagome showed them in their place and that he was already taken.
Finally Kagome and Sesshomaru came to a door that had another two guards guarding it. Kagome gave a nod and the guards opened the door for them. As they went through the door the same two guards bowed as they entered and re-closed the door after Sesshomaru stepped in.
Sesshomaru scanned Kagome's room and took in details of it. To Sesshomaru's surprise the room was quite plain for a princess. The room itself was huge and has a forest color of green with a large white balcony outside through a glass door. There was a queen size bed in the center of the room that had light green sheets and dark green pillows here and there.
A small bookshelf that contends a good amount of books and a dresser, they were both made out of what looked like the fineness wood around. There were also two more doors and by the smell that Sesshomaru was picking up the one the right contend a hot spring with a toilet for business and the other on the left next to Kagome's bed was more of Kagome's clothing.
“This is my room Sesshomaru.” Kagome told him. “I know it looks plain but this is how I wanted it.” Sesshomaru nodded in understanding.
“So tell me about these rules that I'm suppose to know about.” Sesshomaru said going straight to business. Kagome sighed. Way to ruin the moment Sesshomaru.
“Alright, sit Sesshomaru.” Kagome said while sitting on her bed with Sesshomaru. “Ok first is you do love me right?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru was shocked by the question. Hadn't he done enough for her to realize that he would give his life for her? That was how much he loved her.
“Kagome, what brought on this question? You know that I love you right?” said Sesshomaru putting Kagome's hands into he's.
Kagome nodded. “I know that Sesshomaru it's just that I have to make sure because things aren't the same here then in your world. You have to play the part of a man here not like the men in your world here on Tamarain and frankly some guys would chicken out.”
“I understand your worries Kagome but I'm not like those other men. I will not and could not chicken out on you.” Sesshomaru said with all of his heart.
“That's sweet Sesshomaru, thank you.” said Kagome taking her hands out of Sesshomaru's and hugged Sesshomaru with all she's worth and he in return hugged Kagome back.
“Kagome…the rules.” said Sesshomaru once again breaking the moment.
“Oh yes of course.” said Kagome getting out of Sesshomaru's arms. “Well Sesshomaru while you are here you can not and will not order any one here until me or my mother tells you, you can.”
“Why? Do you mean I can't order the servants to do things here?” Sesshomaru questioned. Kagome shook her head.
“No you can unless I tell them otherwise. I mean like what you did back there with my mother. One it's very rude even if she wasn't the Lady, two I told you guys before we went into the castle that you do not talk to women unless you are allowed to, and three you are to be my mate.” Kagome sighed but continued.
“Doing what you did dishonors me and my family weather you live here or not. Just be thankful my mother is understanding but others won't and that could get you in to trouble alone.” Kagome finished. Sesshomaru's head was bowed not looking at Kagome.
“So are you saying that I have to change my whole being just to stop what other people think?” Sesshomaru snapped his head up, his eyes showing the rage and hurt that he felt inside of him.
“No!” Kagome yelled and put her arms around Sesshomaru's head to embrace him in her chest. “No… It's not like that at all. It's just if you ever did anything like that in front or to the other Lady's and Lord's I will have to punish you and if I don't some one else will. They will not care who you are Sesshomaru, they will do it and if you do something bad enough they could kill you with or without me.” Kagome took and deep breathe.
“I don't want that to happen to you Sesshomaru. So please listen when I say something. Do not argue or talk unless I tell you to or we are alone or your friends and family but not in front of royalty even my parents. They have to get to know you to do what you did to my mother.” Kagome finished hugging Sesshomaru's head tighter to her chest.
Sesshomaru had calm down when Kagome started to talk and nodded in understanding.
“I understand Kagome. Are there more rules that I should know about.” Said Sesshomaru returning Kagome hug by putting he's arms and hands around Kagome's waist and leaning on her.
Kagome nodded but didn't get a chance to start again by a knock on the door. Kagome gently pulled Sesshomaru off of her and answered the door pulling the door open.
“Yes?” Kagome asked the servant that knocked. The said servant bowed and started to talk.
“My princess, my Lady sent me to tell you that dinner is ready.” Kagome nodded and the servant bowed again then left to do more of her chores that she needed to attend to.
Kagome turned to Sesshomaru who was still on her bed waiting for her to return. He looked so down and broken. Kagome closed the door and walked back to Sesshomaru.
“Sesshomaru, it's time for dinner. We need to change.” Kagome told him. Sesshomaru nodded and began to change into one of his kimono from his world and Kagome got out a kimono that she got from the mall.
Sesshomaru wore his silken hakama and haori of white. He had just a bit of red on his haori as there were three red hexagon that were located just below his collar bone and inside each one there was a white flower. This time though he left his armor off with his fluffy fur behind. (an: he would wear this from time to time)
Then Sesshomaru turned towards Kagome. What he saw put him in a daze. Kagome, his Kagome was wearing a navy blue kimono and a white one under it with sakura blooms on it and her hair was pulled in a loose ponytail.
“Shall we?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru nodded and began to walk towards the door. Kagome came up behind him and hugged him from behind.
“Sesshomaru please what's wrong?” Kagome asked in worry. Sesshomaru bowed his head in shame.
“I doubted you about changing me into something I wasn't when you only told me these things mostly to protect me and your family and for that I'm sorry.” said Sesshomaru. Kagome shook her head.
“Don't be sorry. This is a new world for you and I didn't expect you to understand the rules here. But that doesn't mean the others will care and I just want you to be safe because I love you.” Kagome explained to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru nodded.
“I love you too Kagome. Come on Kagome. We don't want to be late for our first dinner back home with your parents.” said Sesshomaru. Kagome nodded.
“Are you sure you are alright?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru nodded
“Ok. I'll tell the other rules tomorrow.” With that said the two went out of the room to go eat dinner for the first time in the world of Tamarain.