InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ The rooms ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Musica listened as his mate called back his daughter Kagome and her intended. His little girl is all grown up now. Having a nice strong mate but if he ever hurt her, his dead. Musica looked back slightly at the group that was following him. They were…interesting indeed.
The guy that looked like a monk, he's name is Miroku Musica thought to himself kept trying to feel up a strong woman that gave her name as Sango. It was amusing to see her hit him really hard. Then there was the Lady and Lord with her son and that priestess woman. They couldn't keep their hands to their selves.
Musica stopped at a door and turned to the group of interesting people. “This is the Lady's and Lord's room. Please I hope you find you're room to your liking.” Musica said with a smile on his face. Taisho was going answer back when his mate put her hand on his mouth to shut him up. Then she spoke.
“I'm sure the room will due just fine. Thank you.” Taisho shot a glare at his mate. Musica nodded and turned to resume walking the others to their rooms. Once he was gone as while as the others Izayoi put her hand down form Taisho's mouth.
“What was that about Izayoi?” said Taisho. Izayoi shot him a glare.
“Don't you remember what Kagome said? That you and the other boys are not aloud to talk with anyone unless it is directly to you or I give you permission for it.” Izayoi explained to her mate. Taisho sighed. God he hated this world already. After that they went in side to look at their new room in the castle.
It was a big room and it had a navy color to it. It had a big bed in the middle of the room as they walked in to see everything. The bed cover was made of silk and it was of different shades of blue. It had matching pillows that were spread all over the bed. There was a dresser to the left of the door as Taisho and Izayoi entered the room. Izayoi opened all of the draws to the dresser to see what was in them. She found all manner of clothing that both her and her mate could wear.
Taisho spotted a door to the right of the dresser and opened it. He found formal and casual clothing hanging in the closet. He looked around and found a desk with everything he needed to write letters or anything else he wanted. There was a big glass doors off to the right of the bed that lead to the outside garden and to the right of that there was another door. He opened that one and found a bathroom complete a hot spring and a place to do business.
“This room is very nice, huh Taisho?” Izayoi asked her mate. Taisho nodded.
“Yes this is a fine room indeed.” Then there was a knock on the door. Izayoi walked over to answer it.
“Yes? Who is there?” Izayoi asked the woman that knocked on the door. The girl bowed and said.
“My Lady requested that I get you and your mate because it's time for dinner.” Izayoi nodded.
“Thank you, dear.” Izayoi thanked and got her mate to go to dinner. The woman bowed again and left to lead them to the dinning room.
0000000000000000000000
 
To the others after Izayoi and Taisho left…
Musica stopped at another door this time it was for Inuyasha and Kikyo. He mentioned the two in and told them he hoped they liked their room as while. The two nodded and Kikyo said thank you for the room and went in. Inside they started at it caring little what the room looked like or what was inside of it. They continued to kiss until they fell on to their bed covered in red sheets with a light thud.
~0~Lemon~0~
Inuyasha was overcome with joy as he held her closer to him. He lowered his head and started to kiss her neck.
Kikyo started to moan with pleasure as she felt a hot, wet tongue on her neck. She leaned her head just slightly in order to give him more room to explore her neck.
“Inuyasha…” Kikyo moaned.
Inuyasha's hands were equally as busy as he was slowly caressing her body under her shirt. He ran his hand gently down the side of her body as he brought it up in front of her to pull her body flush against his.
His hand had found one of her breast as it gently started to massage it, which caused Kikyo to moan more with pleasure.
She opened her eyes to see the love of her life wanting her attention as she rolled over and kissed him with such force that it took his breath away.
“Kikyo…” Inuyasha moaned out.
The second his mouth came to contact with her own, she gave him access as his eager tongue moved swiftly into the moist cavern. Their tongues began to dance as she let him taste her, breathing in the muscular smell she loved so much when he was so near to her like now. She could feel the warm soft tongue trace her teeth, her gums, everything that was in reach.
Inuyasha remove Kikyo's shirt and bra that hid her large breasts from him. It was the most beautiful site Inuyasha had ever seen. (an: even though he had seen her before) Her body was perfect as he gazed upon her beauty. He continued to kiss down her neck as Kikyo fell into his arms in pure pleasure.
That was when Inuyasha started on Kikyo's breasts. First, he swirled his tongue about her nipple wanting to hear his girl gasp with pleasure. Once hearing her cries of bliss, he slipped the nipple completely into his mouth. His canines were hesitant of puncturing the sweet bud and just gently nipped while his other hand ran up to the un-abused nipple. Pinching the other with his thumb and forefinger, he felt giddy at how it perked even more, making Kikyo's back arch up.
She felt her pants and panties come off at the some time as they made a soft thud on the ground. Kikyo felt a searing kiss upon the nape of her neck and she slightly turned her head to let him have more.
“Inuyasha,” Kikyo gasped as Inuyasha attacked her womanhood with his fingers. His mouth covered hers, tongues battling each other out again. Kikyo's head snapped back as her mouth opened. Inuyasha smirked as he took full advantage and slipped his tongue back into her mouth and bit her lip. Then, with ease he slipped another clawed finger into her, leaving the priestess breathless.
“Finger that pussy…” Kikyo demanded Inuyasha and Inuyasha did just that.
She seemed to come alive as her legs twisted and locked around his waist. Their bodies now seemed to want to melt into one another as Inuyasha started to pump in and out of her. Kikyo started panting with small pebbles of sweat, looked like a goddess beneath him. She looked so beautiful with her hair mused to her cheek and her eyes dilated that he nearly would have cum if it hadn't been for sheer of control. Finally she came screaming Inuyasha's name.
“Please Inuyasha take me.” Kikyo begged after she came back from her height. She had had enough torturing. She couldn't take it. Inuyasha nodded and with that, he pushed into her entrance. His gentle movement at first was building the heat between them. Inuyasha started to go faster as he felt her react to his movements and their passion was starting to grow. Inuyasha was close to his release, he felt Kikyo coming to her end too. Thrusting in and out of her wet channel, Kikyo soon came with a scream of pure bliss. They were both breathing hard as he laid on top of her trying to catch his breath.
~0~End of Lemon~0~
“That was wonderful Inuyasha.” Kikyo said trying to catch her breath. Inuyasha nodded in agreement when Inuyasha's doggy ears perked up at something.
“Kikyo get dress some one is coming.” Inuyasha told her. Kikyo nodded in understanding.
Not so after they got dress into new clothing a knock came from the door. (an: kimonos in the show) Kikyo answered it. It was a small boy about around the age of 9 or 10. He bowed and said.
“My Lady has asked me to guide you to the dinning room for dinner is ready.” Kikyo said alright and she and Inuyasha went to dinner.
000000000000000000000000000000
 
To Sango and Miroku…
Musica looked back at the remaining couple that he had. The kids were in their rooms already and so was Kagura so that left Sango and Miroku. Musica stopped at his finally stop.
“This is your room. Enjoy.” Musica said and turn to leave. Before he left though the woman name Sango mumble `yea right.' Musica shook his head these people really were interesting.
When Sango and Miroku stepped inside they could see what their new room was. (an: I'm not describing it. It's just like Izayoi's and Taisho's but it's a plum purple.)
Sango didn't get far as she felt a wandering hand on her ass. That was it! It was like the 5th time in like 20 minutes.
She turned and looked at Miroku, and slowly pointed at him. "You." she growled out from between her teeth, her body shaking with anger. Miroku put his hands in front of him in the universal sign for surrender.
"Sango?" she then turned her entire body toward him, cracking her knuckles. Miroku began to laugh nervously, backing away...slowly. "Sango be reasonable."
"Reason this!" she yelled throwing a punch, but, for the fist time, missing. Instead, her lips met Miroku's, and his hands were wrapped around her waist. He pulled her closer when she 'tried' to push away, but gave in. Slowly, Miroku pulled his lips from Sango's, and he looked deep into her eyes.
"Miroku..." said Sango, her voice trailing off, then, moments later, she felt his hands creeping over her butt and a look of irritation replaced the shocked one. "Miroku!" she said angrily, bopping him upside his head. Then she went to the other side of the room, Miroku sighed.
“It was worth it.” They stayed like that until a teenage boy knock on their door telling them dinner is ready. They quickly got dressed in their kimonos and went to dinner. (an: the kimonos in the show.)
0000000000000000000
 
Kagura…
Kagura was pissed. Not only by the fact that Sesshomaru was not sharing a room with her but the others forgot to send some one to get her for dinner and now she's lost. `This is great just great. I can't wait until I have my chance at Kagome and Sesshomaru. Kagome will die and I'll have Sesshomaru all to myself. I wonder what is taking Naraku so long. He should be here any day now. Everyone will die! Hahaha!!”
000000000000000000000000000
 
Kagome and Sesshomaru who was trying to memorize his way again, were walking down the hall when they came to a conjunction of five hallways.
“Daddy!” screamed a child's voice. Kagome and Sesshomaru turned to look down one of the five hallways.
There was Rin running away from the man that was guiding her. He was running to catch up with her but it was no use. Rin saw her daddy and nothing is going to stop her from getting to him. Rin got there swiftly and jumped into Sesshomaru awaiting arms. Rin squealed as she buried her round chubby face into his kimono hugging him with all she's got. That was when the servant caught up to them; Shippo was with him as well. Once he reached them he immediately went on his hands and knees bowing at Kagome and Sesshomaru who was behind her. By then Shippo had gotten behind Sesshomaru and on looked the events as they played.
From Sesshomaru's point of view the man before them looked like he was waiting for something. `Is it punishment?' thought Sesshomaru as he eyed Kagome in front of him. `Kagome wouldn't do that would she? Rin is a tricky little girl when it comes to me. But would Kagome punish him for just this? Though if it was a situation that required for him to keep Rin from me, like in a battle Rin would probably be hurt or dead by now.'
“Kicau (Kec-a-u) why is it Rin was not with you?” said Kagome as she narrowed her eyes.
“I'm sorry Milady. She got away from me.” Kicau said. It was a lame excuse and he knew it.
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes. If Kagome were to punish this man he, Sesshomaru could care less. This was Rin, his pup and he would never allow her to be in danger just because she got away from him. Sesshomaru started to growl ready to beat or possibly kill this servant but Kagome put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Sesshomaru turned his attention from the man towards Kagome who had turned around without him knowing.
“Calm down Sesshomaru. You can show him up later right now he needs a lesson. We do not need servants being killed at this time Sesshomaru. ” Kagome tried to reason with Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru in turned nodded his understanding. It was not his place as of yet to teach the servants who is boss. Don't get him wrong Sesshomaru knew plenty on punishment in his world, things could be different here. Kagome knew more of what to do than he does. He will watch and have Kagome explain later on how to punish the servants. Kagome turned from Sesshomaru and towards the servant that was still on the floor bowing.
“That's not good enough Kicau! What if there had been an attack and Rin `got away from you'. She could have been hurt or worse! We have enemies walking around and would not give up a chance to take one of these children! This isn't the first time this has happened you are here by lost your job and on clean duty `til I say so. Do I make my self clear?!” Kagome screamed at the servant.
The said servant was trembling in fear from Kagome but inside he was furious. How dare this bitch do this to him?! He had been the care taker of the children in this castle before this wench was even born! Now his on clean duty because of one slip up…ok made not one but it's still not fair. Though despite the rage inside his body he nodded and said, “Y-yes Milady.” Then the man got off his feet bow deeply again and ran off to do some cleaning.
Kagome sighed. Not too long after that event Kagome heard her name being called. Sesshomaru and Kagome turned around there they saw the others of the group as they came walking with their guides towards them from 4 of the 5 hallways. Once they all got to Kagome all 4 guides left to go about their work with their Lady there (Kagome) they have no need to show them to the dinning room.
“Hey Kagome!” Sango called out. Miroku left Sango's side and walked up towards Kagome.
“Kagome we are looking fine today aren't we?” complimented Miroku. He got a slap from Sango and a growl for Sesshomaru for that.
“Sesshomaru! How's it going with Kagome?” Inuyasha asked as he winked towards his older brother. Sesshomaru wrinkled his nose in disgust. He could smell what Inuyasha and Kikyo had done, not even here a day and they are already at it.
Kagome for the first time after they were separated got a good look at every body. There was Taisho with Izayoi; Miroku with Sango, Inuyasha and Kikyo, there was also Shippo and little Rin who was clutching Sesshomaru's pant leg smiling brightly. They were all dressed up for dinner.
“So guys how do you like this world so far?” Kagome asked before they began to walk again.
“I hate it.” Taisho grumbled. He had a cute pout on his face and had his arms crossed; like a little kid. Izayoi giggled at her mate.
“Stop whining, baby, it's only for now.” Izayoi said to her mate.
The others shrugged they haven't really experience anything that would have them say it was good or bad. Kagome nodded her head. This was good.
They had gotten to a large door the guards there bowed and opened them. When that got through the door the group saw that there was a couple more people then before.
“Kagome!” a cheery voice was heard. The group saw a boy that was about eight or nine came running towards Kagome.