InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Meeting Sota and Koga ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Kagome!” a cheery voice was heard. The group saw a boy that was about eight or nine came running towards Kagome.
“Sota!” Kagome yelled as she recognized the young boy who was dressed in blue and white like Kagome. The boy himself looked a lot like Kagome. Though instead of blue eyes like Kagome he had brown and had the same color hair as her, he also had silver wings with taints of blue in them. They watched as the little boy named Sota hug Kagome, his head barley coming up to Kagome waist. Sesshomaru watched curiously as Kagome hugged the little boy. Who was he? That was the question in every in the group's mind as they watched.
“Kagome who is this?” asked Sango as she pointed her index finger towards Sota.
“Oh! Sorry I was so caught up in the moment. This is Sota my little brother.” Kagome said as she turned her little brother around for everyone to see him clearly. “Sota…” Kagome called to him softly. “These are the people that helped me in my need.”
Sota tilted his head up at his sister like he was unsure of what to make of this. Sota seeing that it was true stepped away from Kagome and towards the group. He then bowed his thanks and then ran back to his sister to hug her again. His sister was back and that was what he thought about at the moment.
“So how's my woman doing?” a voice was heard ruining the sister and brother moment. That voice belonged to a man or more like a wolf.
“Koga!” Kagome cried out. She ran towards him and hugged him in his opened arms.
“I'm taking that she good.” said Koga.
“Koga knock it off!” Kagome started to giggle. She missed him so much even if he was as dense as Inuyasha.
A ways off Sesshomaru stood there staring at the scene before him. He felt…betrayed. Even if he knew not of whom this person…um demon was he felt hurt and angered to see Kagome, his love hugging another man right in front of him and after that sentence too. He could also fell the anger coming off of his father and his little brother. They also thought the same as he did.
Kagome then looked at Sesshomaru as if she felt the hurt and rage waving off of him. Kagome walked up to Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru had to fight the urge to take a step back as Kagome walked towards him. When Kagome got right up to him, Sesshomaru feared the worst.
“Sesshomaru I would like you to meet an old friend of mine.” Kagome said softly as if she was afraid that he would get startled and alarmed.
Sesshomaru was processing what Kagome had just said. `An old friend?' thought Sesshomaru. A friend, this demon was just an old friend. Kagome giggled at the shock and confusion on Sesshomaru's face. Kagome then turned back towards Koga.
“Koga I would like you to meet my mate; Sesshomaru.” Kagome told Koga. Koga in turn, was shocked yet happy that Kagome finally got a man that was good enough for her. Koga walked up to Sesshomaru.
“You better take care of her mutt or you be seeing me real soon.” Koga threatened Sesshomaru. In any other situation Sesshomaru would have killed or at least growl at him but Sesshomaru knew that Koga was a friend not a foe and Kagome would kill him if he did. They seem to be close but not close enough for Sesshomaru to worry.
“So who's the rest of the party Kagome?” asked Koga.
“Yea theirs Sesshomaru's family; Izayoi, her mate Taisho, and Sesshomaru's little brother Inuyasha. Oh don't forget Sesshomaru's daughter Rin. Then there's our friends Sango and her boyfriend; Miroku, and Kikyo with her boyfriend Inuyasha. There also this other girl Kagura but she's not here. I wonder where she is? Mmm… ”
0000000000000000000000
 
Kagura…
“Where the hell I'm I?! What is this place?! Who are you people?!” Kagura yelled as she runs all over the castle trying to find the dinning room.
0000000000000000000000
 
 
Back to the dinning room…
Koga looked over everyone and then looked at Rin he kneeled down towards her then taking in the little girl's scent and looks. Sesshomaru started to growl rules or no rules this was Rin and Sesshomaru didn't like the fact that he was so close to her. Rin had a bad run in with wolves and by her scent right now she hadn't got over it.
Koga started to get closer to Rin and Sesshomaru was about to attack Koga with all his fury but once again Kagome had stopped him! How dare she?! This is Rin and right now she is scared out of her wits and Kagome wouldn't let him be there for her; to protect her.
“Rin right?” asked Koga. Rin nodded her head. She was scared. Where was her daddy? She wanted him to be here so she knew that she was safe. It hadn't come to Rin that Sesshomaru was about six feet away from her.
“I can tell from the way you smell that you are afraid of me right?”
Rin nodded again slowly this time. She didn't know want these questions were for or how to answer them.
“You've had a run in with wolves before is that right?” Koga kept asking questions.
“Y-yes t-they hurt p-people. I-It was s-scary.” Rin whimpered out.
“Yea well tell you what? I'm not going to hurt you cub. Ok? So if you ever need help just call and I'll be there ok?” Koga talked to Rin in a soft voice. Rin nodded with a bright smile on her face. She then runs back to Sesshomaru. Kagome had let go of him long ago.
Koga turned towards Sesshomaru and spoke, “Sesshomaru you are becoming apart of Kagome's family soon and in doing you have my word and honor that any pup you have be it not even your own like Rin I will protect them with my life. So remember that and also start having faith in your soon to be mate.”
At those words Sesshomaru felt really bad first believing that Kagomes would change him, the servant, the hug, and now this. He truly was going to be a bad mate for Kagome if he doesn't start acting the part of the submissive.
A cough was heard through out the room and interrupted Sesshomaru's thinking. It was Kagome's mother that had done it.
“Now that everyone has been introduced. Can we now begin our dinner?” asked Kata.
Everyone nodded it's been a long day and everyone was hungry at the moment. Time for dinner!
At first the people around the table made small conversations. About personalities, where are you from, how do you live, and what you like. Inuyasha and Koga hit it off right from the start and Sesshomaru's parents were becoming quick friends with Kagome's parents.
Kagome sighed when the food was being handed out. There were some fruits but mostly meats because of Sesshomaru and Taisho being dog demons for her family has little knowledge of dog demons. The information they have now is based on Koga who is close enough to any kind of canines they had. To say Sesshomaru and his family are the first dog demons that had stepped foot on this world at all.
Kagome then looked around the table which is a shape of almost a circle that everyone was now sitting at. Her mother was at the head of the table with her father on the left of Kata and next to him was her little brother, Sota then next to him were Sango and Miroku. She was at the right of her mother with Sesshomaru next to her and next to him were Rin, Shippo, and Koga, down towards his little brother Inuyasha with Kikyo. At the end of the table was Izayoi with Taisho to her right. Kata took the first bite and that was a sign that everyone could now eat.
As they ate Kagome was worried over her family. This was going to be hard on them. Kagome had promised her mother that she would tell her about what happened after Naraku had knocked them out.
“So Kagome what happen?” Kata asked her daughter as she stopped eating to give Kagome her full attention. Kagome sighed again.
“Well to start with Naraku is not from this world…” Kagome told her family what had happen to her during and after the battle with Naraku. That includes how she meets Rin for the first time all the way up towards this morning.
Kata to say the least had a face that showed horror and shock. Her little girl went through all of that! `Though, she reasoned with herself `if it didn't happen Kagome might have never have met Sesshomaru or the others from their world.' In a way Kata was grateful towards Naraku.
`And it's about bloody time Kagome found a mate for herself. Kami… and I thought I would never have grandchildren. I wonder if they'll have fuzzy ears as that Inuyasha fellow has. Cute!' thought Kata as she looked at everyone. Shippo and Sota were talking as if they have been old friends seeing each other again and sometime Rin would shyly enter their conversations every now and then. Then there was Izayoi ands her mate who was pouting at something. It was really kind of cute seeing him do those, it made him look like a five year old boy.
“I see Kagome, a lot of things have happened to you while you were away.” Kata told her daughter.
“Yeah.” Kagome agreed with her mother.
Kata then looked at her mate who was nudging her under the table. He bowed his head for a second and looked up at his mate. He was silently asking permission to talk. Kata gave Musica a confused look. Surely he knows that in the presents of family and friends he needs not to ask her that question. Though Kata thought more into it, maybe he was just trying to make a good example for Sesshomaru. Though bowing of the head towards ones mate is not the only sign of asking to talk there are others. But all in all Kata nodded her head anyway giving her mate permission to speak. Musica started speaking towards Kagome about anything and everything.
From afar Sesshomaru had seen the silent movements between Kagome's mother and father. Sesshomaru was a first puzzled by the way they were moving as they were but when Musica started to speak to Kagome Sesshomaru understood. That was the way to ask permission to speak.
Sesshomaru looked straight at Musica only to find that Musica was looking strait at him as he was still talking to Kagome. Sesshomaru nodded his head, understanding the silent message and lesson. This was his first step with him being the submissive one. Though there's still a battle to found out which one would be the donate one. Sesshomaru was thinking on not fighting and give in.
His beast has been acting up lately since Kagome arrived and at first he denied his beast of what he wanted but he grew to accept the terms his beast wanted over time. Now as he faces a choice of being donate or the submissive and right now his beast purrs at the thought of being Kagome's submissive. So that's how he was going to play it. Sesshomaru started to wonder on that. If he was allowed to Sesshomaru wanted to ask Kagome's mother about this.
The doors slammed up as the group was just finishing their dinner. Everyone but Rin, Shippo, and Sota had sprung up to meet the threat head on but stopped when they saw who it was. It was Kagura! She looked awful. Her kimono was ripped, her hair all over the place, her make messed up, and all in all she looked like she went to hell (me: yay!) and back again.(me: -- awww!)
“Who the hell are you?!” screamed Koga.
“I'm Kagura! Baka!” Kagura screamed back.
“Oh.” And Koga sat right back down. Kagura got a little pissed about being ignored like that and screamed while stomping back out to get back to her room without any dinner after all that. (me: ptf who cares? no one that's reading this story)
Miroku meanwhile took his chance groping Sango…again.
“God damnit Miroku! Stop fucking doing that!” Sango screamed at Miroku. Everyone can tell that Sango looked like she was going to kill some one. I mean come on how many times was he going to do this to Sango in one story!
“Sango dear, if you went to punish Miroku there's a room in the back.” Kata told Sango as she pointed towards the doors behind her. Sango shot Miroku an `I'm going to kill you' look as she dragged him away towards the door. Before she entered it though she turned around gave Kata a thank you saying it way too happy. Not a second later there were bangs and other anime noises indicating that some one (Miroku) was getting their asses kicked and Miroku's apologies were heard through the door.
“Well that was creepy.” said Inuyasha referring to the happy thank you.
“I agree.” Koga agreed with Inuyasha. They stared at each other for a moment before they quickly looked away when they noticed they were staring at each other.
“Are they always like that?” asked Musica still looking towards the door that Sango and Miroku left though.
“Sadly yes.” said Taisho. Musica winced as the sounds inside the room get louder and Miroku's apologies ceased. About two minutes later they come out and amazingly Miroku was still alive and awake, barely. They sit down and Kata beings to talk.
“So now that that's over I would like to tell you Kagome that I sent out invitations for the ball.” Kata told Kagome stressing the words `the ball'. Kagome started to choke on her drink that she was drinking and managed to not spite it at any one.
“Mother, you got to be kidding me?! When?!” Kagome screamed at her mother. Kata waved her hands in front of her face as a sign to calm down.
“Don't worry Kagome. The ball is in two weeks, I'm sure that Sesshomaru would do fine.” Kata reassured trying to calm down her daughter.
Sesshomaru who is next to Kagome snapped his head towards Kagome's mother at the sound of his name. What was that about? What ball is he going to?
“What ball?” Sesshomaru finally asked. Before Kata could answer though Kagome was the one to answer it.
“The ball that shows ones mate. It lets the other ladies and lords all over the world come to see you and they judge you. If you pass they give us their blessings and it ensures that if some ever happened to me they will bid to your will. Though throw out the entire thing you must be submissive at all times.” Kagome took a deep breath and continued to finish what she started to say.
“You can not go against me and unless I tell you other wise you have to listen to the other ladies but trust me when I say that will never happen. Though if something were to happen you are going to at least listen to my mother or any other if I say so, alright Sesshomaru?” Kagome finished. Sesshomaru in turn nodded.
She knew it was a little harsh on him but some girls won't hesitant to get him in bed them and Kagome would not that happen. She was going to keep Sesshomaru on a short leash `til she thinks he's learned enough to deal with these things.
“Now then, how about we go to bed everyone?” Kata asked everyone. They nodded and went to go to bed. “Oh and Kagome?” Kata called out to Kagome. Kagome turn her body to face her mother. “Make sure you start teaching him how to act around the ladies and lords. He's going to need it.” Kagome nodded her head in understanding.
They all headed back towards their rooms after that for sleep or other activities. (if you now what I mean) But for Kagome and Sesshomaru they still had to talk about the ball and the rules a little more before doing to bed.