InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Who will win the battle? ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome silently was thinking about how to get Sesshomaru to submit to her. She knew that he loved her and from what she had heard he was more than willing to be her submissive. But getting Sesshomaru to submit was a different story. She could tell that given the chance he would defeat her. He is a powerful being and would not go down lightly. Even from all of the stories saying that Sesshomaru was a cold hearted beast Kagome knew better. She had seen the soft side that Sesshomaru has. Kagome knew that it was young Rin that was the one to truly bring it out of Sesshomaru first. If it wasn't for Rin she and Sesshomaru might not be here at the moment.
 
They continued to walk towards the battle grounds as Sesshomaru started to think of ways to show Kagome that he was good enough to be her mate. Of course one he first saw her she was hot full out. He even thought of dominating her on more than one occasion. That was until he started to learn more and more about her. At first he was discussed but the beast with in him disagreed. Now here he was about ready to show if he is able to mate with Kagome. If it was to be then it was a change that he was going to have to adjust to. He was a man that liked to be in control of everything. But it was nice once in awhile to just lay back and watch as someone else does the work and gets blamed for it something bad had happened.
 
“Here we are.” informed Kata knocking Sesshomaru from his thoughts. With out him knowing they had made it to the battle field and now where standing in the middle of it. It was a large field that was covered in nothing but the cold hard dirt and the trees were a good distance away. To the left were weapons of all kinds; to swords, to bows and arrows. To the left of the field Sesshomaru noticed that Kagome's father was standing there; he too came to see the fight happen. He then saw Kata there as while. She had moved there getting ready to start the battle.
 
“Please move to the opposite side of the field.” Kata commanded them. They obeyed and went to opposite sides. She then continued to give them the rules of how the match was to be fought. “You, Kagome and you, Sesshomaru are here today to fight for the right to mate. The rules are simple. You both will do battle to see who is fit to be dominated and who is the submissive. You are not to use weapons of any kind. This fight is hand to hand combat but you can use you powers at anytime. This insures that each person is strong in their right with no weapons. In order to win you must pin the other down and get him or her to submit to you. It one is unable to battle then the other will decide if he or she would still want to mate with him or her. In the final count if I find that one is no good to the other I will deny the right to mate. If I catch that any of you have cheated in some way it is an automatic submission or forfeit of your life. Are there any questions?” Kata asked after stating the rules. None spoke nor moved and that gave Kata an answer that it was no.
 
“If there are no questions then you may begin!” Kata said starting the fight between Kagome and Sesshomaru. The battle for the right to mate has begun.
 
Kagome and Sesshomaru stood tall as they stared each other down. To anyone else it would seem like they were doing a staring contest and they were waiting to see who would blink first. But to Kagome and Sesshomaru it was the first move of the battle. They looked at each other daring on another to make the first move. Time seemed to tick by as Kagome and Sesshomaru remained stiff and still staring at each other.
 
Kagome was calm despite where she was at the moment. In her head though was racing a mile a minute thinking of ways to win the fight without injuring Sesshomaru too much. If she was going to win this she was going to have to do it fast. It was bad enough for Kagome that she was facing him in a fight that he was more so or less was going to be badly injured. So in order to win and cause less damage to Sesshomaru as possible this fight was going to have to end quickly. With that in her mind Kagome charged at Sesshomaru ready to take what he was to give.
 
Sesshomaru on the other hand was a little more nervous than he would have liked. He could tell from Kagome's look that she was as calm as ever like she knew that she was going to win with no problem. That made Sesshomaru nervous seeing that if she did in fact beat him too easily that there was a chance that he would not be her intended much longer. Well he wasn't going to down without a fight now was he? With that buried in his mind he charged towards Kagome; ready to fight `til he was worthy to be Kagome's mate.
 
Kata's eyes narrowed as she watched both Kagome and Sesshomaru charged at one another at the same time. They had been standing there for 15 minutes now and she even wondered if they were going to move and start this fight any time soon. Kata continued to watch as she saw her daughter throw a punch towards Sesshomaru who had dodge the attack then giving a punch of his own only to have Kagome dodge that one too. It would seem so far that they were evenly matched in strength now it was all up to how long they could hold out.
 
After dodging one of Sesshomaru's punches she kick one of her feet into the air hoping to high kick Sesshomaru in the face. No matter if he was going to be her mate she had to win or else there would be no point if he was to be her mate or not. Kagome screamed as one of Sesshomaru's hits knocked her into the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Not one to stay down after one blow Kagome regained her footing just in time to blocked another of Sesshomaru's attacks.
 
Kagome jumped into the air hoping to gain distance from Sesshomaru but it didn't work as Sesshomaru took off on his demon cloud and took chase after her. Seeing that he was gaining ground on her Kagome turned to face Sesshomaru. As he flew into the air he made a fist with his right hand ready to punch Kagome with it. Don't get him wrong that he wanted to hurt Kagome but he wanted to prove to everyone that he was a worthy mate to Kagome. If this was the only way how then so be it.
 
As Sesshomaru raced towards her he got ready to throw his punch aiming towards her face. What he didn't expect that Kagome saw it coming and caught his wrist narrowly avoiding the hit to her face. Quickly so she didn't have second thoughts she swiftly twisted Sesshomaru's wrist breaking it. She gave a silent sorry to Sesshomaru as she heard a faint cry at the pain that was coming from his now broken wrist. So much for not wanting to hurt Sesshomaru. Kagome thought dryly as she gently let go of Sesshomaru's wrist.
 
She watched as he brought the injured wrist towards his body. He looked at it trying to see how much damage was done to it. Kagome waited patiently in the sky not wanting to attack Sesshomaru while he was seeing how much damage that she caused. After inspecting his wrist he found that it was broking but not as bad as he first thought. He knew why Kagome did it but that didn't mean he knew she was going to do it. She made sure that his wrist was going to be unusable in the fight but not as bad then what it could have been if Kagome had meant to really hurt him. But now was not the time and Sesshomaru got into a fighting stance ready to fight Kagome once more.
 
Kagome flew towards Sesshomaru once she saw that he was ready for her. Once she was close enough she started to throw rows of punches and kick at Sesshomaru. He blocked and dodged almost every single one of them. A few escaped him for he could only use one arm fully knowing that if he put more damage to his wrist it would be worst. Once Kagome was done it was Sesshomaru's turn as he threw a couple in here and there hitting Kagome once or twice. This type of fighting went one about 20 minutes or so before they grew tried of doing it.
 
Once they hit that ground Sesshomaru drew out his poison whip. It caught Kagome off guard and hit her in the middle of her back. At that moment Kagome knew that she had to end it now. The poison in her system was already eating her from the inside out. If this battle carried out for too long Kagome knew that she will most likely past out from the poison.
 
Kagome was growing tired of fighting it wasn't that she couldn't or anything it was just she wanted Sesshomaru to submit to her and end this. It pained her to cause her mate to be in pain from her attacks but it has to be done. This fight had to end and now. She used her wings and flew higher into the sky and started to power up. She had to get this attack ready before Sesshomaru got to her. As she powers up her wings started to glow into a soft blue like her eyes. Sesshomaru seeing this started to race after her in hopes that he would catch her before she releases her attack but it was too late. Her wings around her sprung up and rustled as Kagome unleashed her attack.
 
“Feather Kiss!” Kagome screamed sending a barrage of feather-like daggers towards Sesshomaru. With lightening speed he avoided most of the sharp like feathers but even he was hit with a few. Having been hit Sesshomaru descended towards the ground standing proudly. He watched as Kagome too came down as she was watching him with keen eyes searching. She was most likely searching to see how bad the wounds on his body were. Even though only a few had hit him didn't mean that they didn't do damage to his body. Blood was gashing from numerous places on his body.
 
Sesshomaru began to charge at Kagome once again. He had to end the battle before this body of his gave out. He maybe the powerful prince of the Western lands but that didn't mean he had an endless supply of blood. While charging he raised his claws dipping poison in them. He aimed and then swiped his claws into…air. Sesshomaru eyes widened in shock that Kagome was able to dodge his poison claws. He then saw movement in the corner of his eye and followed it with his sight. Kagome was coming at him with her fist raised in the air ready to strike the final blow. Sesshomaru saw it coming but no matter what he did he couldn't move his body fast enough to block or dodge the attack. Not being able to do these things Kagome's punch hit its mark right on his cheek bone. As the punched continued Sesshomaru heard a crack as Kagome broke his cheek bone. Sesshomaru flew across the field from the force of the hit and skidded to a stop on the ground.
 
Sesshomaru was panting for the landing on the ground knocked the wind out of him. He then slowly forced his body to get up and continue to fight. Sesshomaru had only gotten to his knees when he was hit in the back forcing him to hit the cold ground face first. He turned his head slightly to see who it was and saw it was Kagome that pinned him to the ground.
 
She dipped her head towards his ear and said, “Submit.” Sesshomaru shook his head no. He couldn't submit to her now not when she defeated him so easily.
 
“No.” he told her. From the look on Kagome's face told him that she was angry and she was. All she wanted was for Sesshomaru to submit to her so she could heal his injuries. Even now she could feel the warmth of the blood that was slowly making a bloody pool around them.
 
“Submit to me Sesshomaru.” Kagome told him but again he refused her and started to struggle against her hold on him. Kagome having no choice but to hold onto him harder and tighter now not wanting for him to escape her grasp. But in the long run he did. Sesshomaru some how turned in her hold and hit her in the chest with his claws. There were no poison in them this time and Kagome was thankful for that.
 
Sesshomaru leaped into the air away from Kagome. As she stayed where she was bringing a hand to her chest and put pressure on the wound. She watched as he brought up his good arm and saw that his claws were glowing a green color. Knowing it was going to be a poison attack Kagome got ready and then charged at him. It was part of her new plan. She was going to let him hit her and in that moment she was going to pin him down. She knew that he would try to get free like last time but now she knew what to do. While she was in Sesshomaru's world she had learned more than its history but how to get a inu to submit to you. It wasn't just the knowledge though. Something deep inside Kagome was growling from Sesshomaru to submit to her being and the growling presence could only think of one way to get Sesshomaru to submit to her.
 
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes seeing that Kagome was charging at him. He thought that it was foolish but that wasn't going to stop him. He was going to prove his worth before he would let himself submit to Kagome. Once he saw that she was close enough Sesshomaru released his attack on her.
 
“Poison whip!” he yelled out as he flicked his wrist sending out a whip made of the poisons from his body. His eyes widened when he saw Kagome take the hit to her arm and she was still coming towards him. He tried to back away but Kagome tackled him and once again he was face down in the dirt. Just like Kagome predicted he started to struggle in her grasp like before but she was ready this time.
 
Kagome used one of her hands and moved Sesshomaru's clothing so that his neck and shoulder was exposed to her. She could feel Sesshomaru tensing up underneath of her and she knew that he knew what she was going to do. Kagome being who she was decided to give Sesshomaru one last chance.
 
“Submit to me Sesshomaru.” Kagome commanded him. Sesshomaru once again denies her and now she had no choice. Quickly as she could Kagome brought her face down and bit the intersection were the neck and shoulder met. It was a hard bit but not so hard as to break the skin. She felt Sesshomaru become still at the bite. He was probably wondering where she had learned this. Kagome had came across it during once of her trips to the library. The book had caught her interest and she began reading it and right now she was glad that she did. Not only that but instinct was starting to take over. An instinct that Kagome didn't eve know she had. It was leading her an d she was following.
 
Kagome glanced at Sesshomaru when he gave off a whimper. She thought that he was giving in when he started to struggle once more. That had made Kagome bit down harder making Sesshomaru whine at the increase pressure on his neck. Kagome thought that she was going to have to break his skin when he had finally calmed down.
 
“Submit to me.” she murmured to Sesshomaru. He gave a final whine and exposed his neck more. I submit to alpha female. Sesshomaru whined out in the inu language. Kagome strangely understood what Sesshomaru had just said but shrugged it off. It was probably the power signature or something like that. It didn't matter at the moment for Sesshomaru had submitted to her. She released her teeth from their grip on his neck and began to lick it lovingly. Sesshomaru sighed and he closed his eyes. The pressure on his neck disappeared and a loving sensation had replaced it. It ended all too soon as the person behind him nuzzled his head before getting off of him. Sesshomaru whimpered from the sudden lose of warmth but it didn't leave him for too long. The person that he submitted to lifted him up to his feet. She had him lean on her as he began to walk. He took two steps and almost fell over when his mate to be caught him and picked him up bridle style. It was then that he new no more as darkness clouded his vision and all went black.