InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Poison and... Anger? ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesshomaru groaned in pain. It was really all he could feel. It hurt even for him. He tried to recall what had happened to him to make him fell this way. It was then he remembered the fight that went on between Kagome and himself. Sesshomaru then cursed himself at being so weak. Kagome had easily defeated him and now there was a risk that there wouldn't be a mating between them. He then thought back to the discomfort on his neck. He hadn't felt something like that since he was a pup. It was the inu way to get one to submit to another. How did Kagome acquirer this information? Sesshomaru asked himself.
 
Sesshomaru hissed when a sudden pain went through his wrist. He slowly opened his eyes only to see the familiar ceiling above him. This room he and Kagome shared together. He turned his sight next to him when he saw movement. There his sight landed on Kagome who was gently as she could was looking over his wrist. She had a tender look in her eyes and she gently cupped his wrist in her hands and started to unwrap the bandage over it. Once that was removed she took off a split that she had used to get his arm and wrist straight.
 
“That hurts you know.” Sesshomaru told her. His voice must have startled her because she jumped slightly.
 
“Sesshomaru…” she whispered softly. Her eyes filled with love. “I was so worried about you. I was afraid that I hurt you more than I first thought.” Kagome said and Sesshomaru humph at her words. Yeah he lost and got hurt didn't mean he was that weak.
 
“How long was I out for?” asked Sesshomaru as he tried to sit up. He didn't succeed though as Kagome push him right back down.
 
“Don't get up yet Sesshomaru. You are still healing. You have been out for 3 days now.” Kagome told him. Sesshomaru to say the least was shocked at the news. He was out for 3 whole days. How can that be possible?! He should have woken up within a day, 2 at most and healed on the third but he woke up on the third day and as he could see he wasn't healed all the way yet. Was he losing his demonic powers?
 
“What's wrong with me?” he asked but it was mostly to himself. Kagome cupped his cheek.
 
“There is nothing wrong with you Sesshomaru.” she told him but he wouldn't listen. He tried to get up again.
 
“There is!” he insisted. “I should be healed by now. I should have woken up in a day or so. This isn't normal.” Sesshomaru was leaning on his elbows panting struggling to sit up. Kagome push him down again. Sesshomaru started to growl in frustration that Kagome wouldn't let him up. Hearing Sesshomaru's growls she narrowed her eyes silently challenging him to oppose her demand. Just as she feared he took the challenge and started to get up again.
 
“Sesshomaru lay back down!” Kagome ordered him but Sesshomaru wouldn't have.
 
“No” he said in his icy cold voice. “I need to speak with my father about this. I need to get him.” he told Kagome getting up once more.
 
“I will get him! You stay in bad.” She ordered him. Sesshomaru glared at her and growled. He wasn't backing down. He was fine, in a little pain but fine. His eyes were slowing turning red as his beast started to take over. He was mad. All of those years he had taken care of himself without anyone's help even when he needed it. Now this female was ordering what he should do. He wouldn't have it! Sesshomaru lost control.
 
Seeing that Sesshomaru wasn't backing down and that his eyes were starting to turn red Kagome knew that she had to take drastic measures or Sesshomaru would hurt himself more. It also was a concern that Sesshomaru was right. He shouldn't be healing this slowly. Something was wrong and she planned to find out, just not with Sesshomaru. He was going to lie back down so she could take care of him. It insulted her that he wanted to do things on his own and not let her help. Now though she had to get Sesshomaru to listen to her, even if she was going to have to do a repeat from before to get Sesshomaru to submit.
 
“Sesshomaru you will calm yourself.” Kagome commanded with a strong voice but Sesshomaru continued to sit up snarling at her. Kagome's anger was starting to get the best of her as he eyes too changed color but not of red but a soft blue. He should be listening to her. How dare he disobey her?! She had been kind and caring towards him. Loved him enough to take care of him when he past out after their battle, worried for him that he wasn't going to wake up, that she was too hard on him. The least he could do is believe her, trust her into taking care of him, and provide for him. Kagome had enough of this fighting. With a swift swing of her legs Kagome was on top of him, his arms pined above him with her teeth biting down lightly on his neck.
 
Submit beta male to alpha female. Kagome growled out speaking in the inu language. It surprised Kagome at what she said and how she said it. What was happening to them? How could Kagome understand what Sesshomaru said in his submission and how is she speaking it now? This was something that she was going to have to ask her mother about but right now she needed for Sesshomaru to submit to her.
 
No! Sesshomaru growled at her. He didn't what to give in. All he wanted was to speak with his father but this female above him wouldn't let him go. He didn't know where he was or how he got here. Who was she? She smelled like him and he her. Were they mates? All he knew was that he wanted to leave and this female wasn't letting him go. He whimpered slightly at the pain and discomfort on his neck increased. The more he growled and struggled the more pressure was placed on his neck.
 
Kagome sent a quick sorry towards Sesshomaru and bit down harder breaking the skin. She didn't want to do this but Sesshomaru was getting out of control. He had gone into a rage and she had to get him to calm down.
 
He howled in pain at the action. Kagome could fell his pain. She also knew that she had to get Sesshomaru to submit to her and fast. His father was still he in the castle and he would hear and fell Sesshomaru's pain and discomfort. Taisho could not help to do what a father would do and that was to erase the threat to his pup.
 
Sesshomaru clenched his eyes closed. The pain he was feeling was indescribable! The female wanted him to submit to her but he didn't want to. Sesshomaru looked around the best he could. Where was his father? If it was a time that he needed his father it would be now. With closed eyes Sesshomaru let out his youkai to seek out his fathers'. He found it just below him and he whined calling out to his father to help him. When he called to his father he immediately felt his father's anger spike as did his youkai but hesitated to save him and Sesshomaru wondered why. Sesshomaru called out to him again and that was when his father retuned it. In a quick moment he felt his father coming towards him in a blood rage.
 
0000000000000000000000000
 
It had been three days. Taisho was in the dinning room. No one was there except for, Kata, Sango, and Miroku; even Kagura graced them with her presents. Sesshomaru was still trying to recover, Inuyasha and Koga disappeared to some where, Kikyo was no where's to be found, Musica was off taking care of business, and a caretaker was looking after Rin and Shippo. While everyone was talking and having small talk he couldn't quite his mind. His thoughts always trailed back to Sesshomaru. He had seen the damage that Kagome caused in the fight to mate. To say the least Taisho was furious with Kagome and her family; Kagome for causing the damage and her family for not stopping it. He wanted blood that day and still does even though he had been told of why Kagome had to injure his son more than she wanted.
 
Taisho was still mad at her. Sesshomaru was all he had left of his previous mate. She was a fine inu demoness and powerful in her own right. He had loved her with all of his heart and more some but that day when he was a called out because of some trouble in his lands a spy infiltrated his barrier around the castle and slain his beloved mate. He didn't make it in time to save her but thankfully he made it just in time to save his new born son Sesshomaru. For years he had tried to raise his son to the best of his ability when he met Izayoi. He denied his love for her at first not wanting to believe that he would find another to love. Sesshomaru was angry at him for replacing his true mother with Izayoi but Sesshomaru was still but a little pup when Izayoi came into their lives. It was some years before Sesshomaru accepted her and that just before she became with child, his second; Inuyasha.
 
Taisho snapped his head stiffly when he heard a distress call from Sesshomaru. Within that call was pain and desperation. Taisho's youkai flared at his son's distress call but didn't go to him. It was more than likely that Kagome was with him and was the one to do this. If he knew anything about the inu way he knew that Kagome was trying to get Sesshomaru to submit to her. It was strange how she knew what to do but Taisho figured that she had read about inu mating in a book at his library. Heavens knows that all kinds of things are there. No Taisho stood firm in not going to his son. He had to submit to Kagome for their matting to work and he wasn't going to interfere with things.
 
It was the second call the broke Taisho's will to stay where he was. His son sounded he was in much pain and weak. Taisho clenched his fists at the pain that went through their bond as father and son. That did it! Taisho's eyes went red as his beast came forward. He son was in need of his help and who was he to deny protection to his son. Getting up fast making the chair he was sitting on fall behind making a loud bang. The noise itself caused people's heads to snap towards Taisho's way but all they saw was air. In speeds faster than light Taisho was racing towards where he felt Sesshomaru youkai. He knew no right or wrong all he knew was that his son was in trouble and that he needed to protect him. Taisho only saw red as rage clouded his vision. Finally he reached the door that held his son within. Taisho didn't bother grapping the handle and opening it he just crashed his body through it. There he saw her; the woman that was causing terrible pain to his son. With a growl from his throat Taisho he lunged at her but he was stopped abruptly making him land on his rear. Something grabbed the collar of his shirt or it was more like someone.
 
Taisho turned his head to look behind him. He saw a hand gripping the collar of his shirt. His glaze trailed up to the arm and higher to the shoulder then to the face. It was Kata that had a hold of him. He snarled at her to let him go but she didn't understand him she just held tighter. Taisho started to struggle in her grasp and it increase at the sound of Sesshomaru's whimpering to help him. It was no good though Kata wouldn't let him go but that didn't stop him from still trying. It wasn't until his mate Izayoi appeared in front of him did he begin to stop. She pulled him into a hug and stayed there. Taisho closed his eyes as he started to calm down at the smell of his mate's scent. Once he calmed down enough his eyes went back to normal and he reopened them. He was in a different room that from what he could remember. Where was he? He looked around and saw Kagome lying on top of a whimpering Sesshomaru who was bleeding from his neck. The sound and sight alone almost put him back into a blood rage. How dare she hurt him like that?! Taisho started to growl once more fully prepared to attack Kagome. He moved to attack Kagome when he was restrained from the front and behind. His mate and Kata were holding him down.
 
“Please Taisho, don't. Sesshomaru needs to submit to Kagome. If he doesn't they may never mate.” Izayoi told him. Taisho looked at her speechless and in shock that she would agree to let this happen to Sesshomaru. He looked down at her ready to yell out his thoughts when he got a look at her face. Tears were coming from her eyes ten fold and she wasn't looking at Sesshomaru. Though she cried she made no noise to indicate so.
 
“Listen to your mate Lord Taisho for she is right.” Kata spoke out. Taisho turned his head away from his mate to Kata who was staring down at him. “Sesshomaru needs to learn that he isn't alone any more that not everything falls on his shoulders. He needs to learn that Kagome is there for him and is willing to take everything to get him what he wants.” Taisho nodded at the truth in Kata's words. It was true ever since Sesshomaru could walk he always wanted to do things on his own never allowing others near him to help. Now though he was not going to have a choice in the matter. Kagome was going to be there for him even if he wants her there or not.
 
“Rise Lord Taisho.” commanded Kata. “We need to leave. We being here, you being makes Sesshomaru believe that we are here for him. We must leave for Sesshomaru has yet to submit to Kagome and longer we stay here the more Sesshomaru will struggle.” Kata told him. Taisho nodded and got up from his sitting position. They began to leave through the door only for Taisho to hesitate. Sesshomaru felt Taisho leaving and now was calling out to Taisho to help him. Taisho lowered his head making his bangs cover over his eyes. This was the hardest thing that he will probably ever do to Sesshomaru. He growled a sorry and left. As a parent one would protect their pup or child no matter what but Taisho could not protect his pup from this. Sesshomaru had to go through with this alone. To not protect your child when there are in need is a feeling of betrayal. Taisho just hoped that in time both he and Sesshomaru could forgive him for abandoning his son like this.
 
Sesshomaru whined as he felt his father's youkai leaving the room. When his father first arrived he thought that he was going to get out of this but some people stopped him. He felt Kagome tense at his father arrival. But Sesshomaru was getting worried when some time had past and the female was still on him. He knew that his father was not fighting the people that held him back so what was going on. Kagome bit harder if that was possible on his neck and his whimpered again to be let go of. The female however didn't listen to his plea and remained where she was. His only hope was his father but he started to give up when he felt his father leave the room and a far away distance. He was left again to fend for his own, to protect himself. This time though Sesshomaru knew that he would not win this. Knowing this Sesshomaru closed his eyes once more and revealed his neck to the female above him.
 
Beta male submits to alpha female. Sesshomaru whimpered out before he past out for the pain and the lost of blood. Kagome let go of Sesshomaru's neck and sighed slightly with relief. She thought Sesshomaru was never going to give in to her but now that he had she accomplished what she wanted. She now had Sesshomaru both him and his beast. Kagome was happy, all they need was to see the Ladies and Lords and have their mating night and he would be hers and only hers as well as she is only his.
 
Kagome then started on working the wound on Sesshomaru's neck. She started to gently lick his neck removing the blood from his body and didn't stop until the bleeding had stopped. While she was doing this Sesshomaru was whining in his sleep. Kagome felt guilty for putting a heavily wound on her mate but it had to be done. Once the bleeding slowed to a stop Kagome tenderly lifted Sesshomaru up in bridle style. The bed that they once laid in was covered in blood and the door that gave them privacy was now busted in from Taisho's blood rage. Kagome transported Sesshomaru at a slow pace not wanted to wake him up. While she was in the halls she ordered servants to clean and repair the room they were pervious in and to get her some medical supplies. They nodded and want to their work.
 
Kagome didn't go far as their new room was a hallway down from where they were. She some how managed to open the door to the room without dropping Sesshomaru and walked inside. The room was plain as they come for it was a guest room. Now that her room needed repairs this room would have to do. Kagome lightly laid Sesshomaru down on the bedding and put the sheets on top of him to keep him warm. A knock was heard against the door causing Sesshomaru stir from the noise. Thankfully he did not awake much to Kagome's relief as he stopped his movement. As quietly as she could she walked up to the door and opened it up. There she saw the servant from the hallway giving her medical supplies that she needed for Sesshomaru. She thanked them softly not wanting to wake Sesshomaru up and closed the door after the servant began to leave to do other things.
 
Once Kagome closed the door she began to walk back to Sesshomaru. There she undressed him just leaving him with his pants on. Kagome thought that she should redress the other wounds while she was at it. As she undid the bandaging and put fresh ones on Sesshomaru would occasionally stir or whimper in his sleep indicating that she was touching tender tissue. Once the wounds from their battle were clean and rebandaged Kagome went to the wound she made to his neck. She winced as she got a better look at it. The wound was deep, deeper than she thought. The skin around the area was turning purple and yellow from bruising that she had made. Kagome looked at her mate with sad eyes. She knew that once he awakes she would ask for forgiveness. Se didn't want to hurt Sesshomaru but if only he had submitted to her like she had asked then she wouldn't have gone so far as it did. Though Sesshomaru was not at all fault though, she herself was partly to blame for not showing Sesshomaru enough that she could take care of him and provide for him like she wanted to.
 
Kagome sighed as she finished bandaging his neck wound and started to put the medical supplies away. Once she was finished she stared at Sesshomaru for a minute to make sure he was comfortable and was sleeping easy before she left him. After being satisfied that he was indeed just that Kagome got up to leave. Sesshomaru whimpered as the scent of his mate leaving him. Kagome immediately want to his side to see if he was alright. His whimpers continued until he was satisfied that his mate was next to him. Kagome realized what was happening and put her hand to his forehead. Sesshomaru relaxed to her touch instantly and clamed down.
 
Kagome pulled out a piece of cloth that she had with her incased something happened and put it next to Sesshomaru's head. Then Kagome began to slowly walk away until she made it to the door. So far, so good. thought Kagome and she opened the door quietly and began to walk out. She gave once last glance to Sesshomaru to make sure he was ok and saw that he had nuzzled into the piece of cloth that had her scent on it. She had to make this quick for she knew that after a long period of time her scent will fade and most likely wake Sesshomaru up from his sleep and that was not what he needed at the moment. Kagome then closed the door. After closing it she made a barrier to prevent intruders from coming in and started to walk down the halls. She had to speak with Taisho about a lot of things and she had little time to do it.