InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Darling Emiko ❯ Raped ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jaken led the witch into the main hall. She kneeled before Sesshoumaru, her head bowed down.

"Well witch?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"She'll live." the witch answered in a whisper.

"Good, I'll see her now then," and Sesshoumaru walked to the cell where she was being held.

Emiko woke up, her eye's blinking blearily. Where am I she thought to herself and thought of an even better question.

"Who am I?" she asked herself quietly and tried to sit up.

Her head pounded as she tried to sit up, and she touched the back of her head gently with her fingers. Tears welled up into her eyes at the slight touch of her fingers. It was then that she noticed her hair was matted with blood.

"I must have split my head open, but HOW?" she asked herself.

Just then, the door to her cell opened and the witch and Sesshoumaru walked in. Emiko looked up at them and brought the blanket up to her chin. She didn't know why, but she feared Sesshoumaru very much. He stepped forward and looked down at her.

"So, you're alive. At least for now." he said.

"What do you mean for now?" Emiko asked.

"You can't remember? That's a good plan, too bad it won't work on me."

"What do you mean? I really can't remember. Can you please tell me who I am?"

"I told you, stop this act now, it's going to get you no where." he said to Emiko. "Witch, get out of here now." the witch nodded and scurried out quickly.

"I-I'm telling you the truth," Emiko said then cried out as he grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her up so that she was almost nose to nose with him.

"I grow tired of this game bitch, I suggest you stop playing it now." he growled at her.

Her eyes grew big and she started to struggle, trying to get away from him. He tossed her on the pallet she was sleeping on and crouched in front of her. Emiko backed away from him until her back was pressed up against the wall, her eyes big with fear of what this demon would do to her. He obviously didn't believe her, but why? What did she do? She screamed as he grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped through it with his claws. She tried to cover herself with her hands but he was too quick. He grabbed both of her hands in one of his.

"Now, you will pay for trying to play games with ME bitch!" he growled and pinned her down on the pallet, his body pressed against hers.

Emiko whimpered in fear and then screamed in terror as she realized what was going to happen.

"No! Please! I'm not lying," she cried as he let go of her hands to rip her pants with his claws. Seeing an opportunity, she tried punching him. Her hits seemed to have no effect though as he pulled the remains of her pants off her body.

Sesshoumaru was beyond enraged. This girl had made a fool of him once, but she would NOT be doing it again. He undid the ties to his pants and leaned forward to look into her face.

Emiko was sobbing, trying to get away from being raped. She knew she wasn't going to get away though, and the thought made her sob harder. Sesshoumaru looked into her face and saw that she was scared. Good, she will think twice before making a fool of him.

With one quick thrust he was in her. Emiko screamed in pain as he raped her. She felt like she was being torn apart inside, which wasn't too far from the truth. Sesshoumaru punched her in the face to stop her screaming and she blacked out again. Her last thought being that she still didn't know what she had done to deserve this.