InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ What did he do?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inu or anything else, except the characters I make up.*

Chapter 5-

What did he do?!

"M-mating rituals?!" What are you talking about?!" Kagome shouted at Sesshomoru in shock.

"Yes, didn't he tell you? I guess not considering you are so surprised." Sesshomoru said remaining calm.

"What exactly did he do then?" Kagome said trying to calm down.

"Well, he has chosen you as his life-long mate." Sesshomoru told her. "Just ask him about the rest. I don't have the time to waste explaining this to you. It is my stupid brother's responsibility." With that said Sesshomoru turned and walked quickly away toward the direction Rin went. Before Kagome knew it he was gone.

Kagome was too shocked to move. Millions of thoughts were running through her head.

'What Sesshomoru just said, was he telling the truth? I don't know whether to trust him or not. I'll just ask Inuyasha about it. I should be getting back anyway.' Kagome ran back to the hut, sorting her thoughts as she ran. Kagome reached the hut and went inside.

They were all in the same position when she left. Kagome walked over and sat next to Inuyasha.

He was sitting with his back against the wall. His legs and arms were crossed. (A/N: You know his famous sitting position.)

Kagome looked at him wanting to ask him so many questions, just not in front of everyone.

"Inuyasha can I speak to you outside, alone, please?"

Inuyasha, whose eyes were closed, opened his eyes and looked at Kagome.

"Sure." He stood up and walked out with Kagome. So the others in the hut wouldn't hear, they took off running in to the woods.

Once they were in a far enough away place away from the eavesdroppers, they stopped.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk t me about, Kagome?"

"Uh, I wanted to, uh..." Kagome was a little nervous about asking him. "I ran into Sesshomoru on my walk and-"

Inuyasha growled deep in his chest. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, now let me finish! He didn't recognize me so I explained to him what happened. He said you did more than that to me. Do you know what he is talking about?"

Kagome knew, she just wanted to know if he did and tell her the truth.

Inuyasha's face paled a bit. "Uh, Kagome? You see, uh..." Inuyasha started, feeling uncomfortable. "I know what he's talking about." Inuyasha said looking at the ground. It was just all of a sudden oh so interesting!

"You do? Then what does he mean?"

"I did do something more. I couldn't ask you first so I chose for you. I, you see, when I gave you my blood not only did I turn you half-demon, I also started the first step in the demon mating rituals."

"You mean....?" Kagome said trying to look surprised.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Inuyasha was sad and kept staring at the, oh so interesting ground. 'She's mad at me. I guess I would be too. She hate me I know it.'

"Inuyasha I'm glad you were honest with me." Like almost reading his mind; "I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you."

"But, how did you know?"

"Because I know how you think. I also would have thought the same if I were in your position. Inuyasha, I wouldn't mind being your life-long mate."

Inuyasha snapped his head up to look at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OOOOO gettin' good! Ok well just review me! thanx! Well I wrote this while in school so, I can't tell you it was exactly my most creative side. I was board so this is what turned out. Well thanx for taking the time to read my work N E ways!