InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ Kagome back in Modern day Japan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own anything, but I do own the characters I make up. They are in this story though, oh well.*

Chapter 6- Kagome back in Modern day Japan

"You mean you don't mind?" Inuyasha asked her, excited on the inside about the news.

"No I don't Inuyasha, but I need to go to my time for a while just to sort everything out."

Inuyasha's temper was starting to rise. 'What?!! She wants to go home?!! No absolutely not! I will not let her- Wait, what am I saying? I should let her go. She has had a lot to deal with. OK, but only for a couple of days.'

Inuyasha sighed as he defeated himself in a verbal conflict. "OK, Kagome you can go, but only for a few days."

"Really? Thank you!" She gave Inuyasha a bone-crushing hug and took off running to the well.

When Kagome reached the well she jumped in. Once she was home she ran up to her room and collapsed on her bed. It was night so she just decided to go to sleep. She was very tired.

*************************************Morning*************************** **************************************

Kagome woke up to her alarm clock buzzing. She turned it off and got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and took a shower. When she was done she brushed her teeth and finished anything else she needed to do in the bathroom. She then went back to her room and put on her green school uniform. She looked in the mirror and started to brush her silver hair.

'Oh yeah. I guess I will have to wear a hat today to cover my ears.' She looked through her closet for a hat. She found one that kind of matched her uniform. She tucked her ears in under it carefully and looked in the mirror again. She decides to wear her hair up today. She looked through her basket for a scrunchi. She found a green one and tied her hair back in a low ponytail at the back of her neck. She looked herself over in the mirror and decided she looked fine. She turned around and looked at the clock. "AHHHHHH! I am going to be late!" She grabbed her school bag and ran down the stairs. She grabbed a piece of toast off the table as she ran past. At the door she quickly slipped on her shoes and took off running. She noticed she was going faster that usual. 'Oh yeah, I can run faster now that I am a hanyou. Good!' She sped up and reached the school in record time. She wasn't late at all, but a couple minutes early. She walked up to the front of the school. She noticed her friends grouped together by the fence. She ran up to them slowly.

"Hey guys!" They all turned around and looked at her. "KAGOME!!"

Kagome jumped at least 5 feet in the air in surprise.

"What? You guys scared me."

"Sorry, but what did you do?"

"Huh?"

"Your hair, it's silver!!! Why did you die it?"

"Die it? Oh! I dunno I wanted to try something different I guess."

"Oh but-"

"Hey! Hurgurashi!" yelled Hojo as he ran over to them with yet another gift under his arm.

Kagome turned around and saw Hojo.

"Oh! Hi Hojo!" Kagome said pasting a fake smile on her face trying her hardest to act excited.

"I am glad to see you finally in school! Did you die your hair? It looks nice. Here take this it will help keep your health up! I have to go! See ya!"

"Uh...... K....... Bye!"

"Wow, he certainly puts a new meaning to stop for a quick chat!" Said Ayumi then turned her attention back to Kagome.

"Hey don't you think we should be getting to class?" Kagome said quickly before any of her friends said anything.

**************************************After School********************************************************

(A/N:I am sry, but I am too lazy to write about her day at school. lol)

The last bell rang and all the students filed out of the school building.

Kagome started walking home. Her friends saw her and ran after her.

"Hey Kagome! Wait up!"

Kagome turned around. "Oh! Hi guys!" They walked home and talked about various things.

"Bye Kagome! See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah see ya!"

Kagome ran up the steps to the shrine. She went in to the house and sat down at her desk. She takes her books out of her bag and places them on her desk. She reaches over and turns on her radio. Then begins her homework.

I was frettin' last night,

lost out in the cold,

couldn't see the light,

till she opened up the door.

Came in from the dark,

fell into her arms,

just in time.

Now I know that I left the

past behind or let it go

You could tell me tonight

that maybe the world would end,

that the sun wouldn't rise

and it was gonna rain again.

Just as long as she's in my

arms It's gonna be a

Perfect Day!

There's a look in her eyes

makes me feel a right

lights the perfect sky

that I couldn't see before.

that she helped me to find

now that I've seen a shine

I know that I'll never be alone

Cause now I know that I

have a love I can't deny or

let it go

You could tell me tonight

that maybe the world would

end that the sun wouldn't

rise that it's gonna rain again

Just as long as she's in my arms

It's Gonna be a Perfect Day!

It's Gonna be a Perfect Day!

I think I lost you in a noble life

a part of me I left behind

I won't go on without you

And now I know that I have

put the past behind I let it go

You could tell me tonight

the maybe the world would end

that the sun wouldn't rise that

it was gonna rain again. Just as long

as she's in my arms

It's gonna be a Perfect Day!

You could tell me tonight that

maybe the world would end

that the sun wouldn't rise and that

it was gonna rain again. Just as long

as she's in my arms.

It's gonna be a Perfect Day!

It's gonna be a Perfect Day!

Kagome hadn't done any of her homework yet. She was too busy listening to that song.

'Humm. That song reminds me of Inuyasha.' With that last thought she went straight to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ < p class="MsoNormal c2">A/N: So what did you think? I hope you liked it. I think this is the longest chapter yet. Ok you know what to do review plz! I know I took a long time, but was trying to make it a good one!

Thanx for reading and I will update as soon as I can! Ja ne!