InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha or any of it's Characters. I don't own anything, hear me? NOTHING, NOTTA, ZILCH!!!!*

A/N:

Silver Moon Megami- Thanx for the review! Let me answer your question. She had a note from her parents, that she had to wear a hat due to some medical reason. I mean she just about had every disease known to man kind to cover up her absences! Sry I forgot to put that in there!

Chapter 7- Jealousy

Kagome leaned back in her chair and stretched her aching muscles. She had just spent 2 hours working on her homework. She had a lot to catch up on and now she was tired.

'I miss Inuyasha. I guess I could go back a little earlier than expected.' Kagome smiled and nodded her head in agreement with herself.

She stood up and began packing her ridiculously large, yellow backpack.

She hummed a song as she slung the backpack over her shoulder and headed out. She ran to the shrine and slid open the door to the well shrine. She slide it shut behind her and descended the steps to the well. She climbed over the edge and jumped in. The floating sensation she usually felt when transcending through time filled her. She landed gracefully at the bottom of the well. She threw her backpack over the edge of the well and jumped out. She picked up her bag and began her walk back to the village.

~~~~~~~~~To Inuyasha~~~~~~~~~~

He was board to say the least. He was in his tree sulking as usual, while Kagome was away. He was waiting for that wonderful smell to finally reach his nose that tells him that Kagome is back. He sniffed the air as a breeze whipped through the branches of the tree he was residing in causing his hair to whip around him in the breeze. He smelled it! That, oh so, enticing scent! She was back! He took off at a sprint toward her. He saw her walking up the usual path the lead to the village.

"Kagome!"

Kagome took her eyes off the path in front of her to be greeted with the sight of Inuyasha running toward her.

(Awww isn't that sweet? Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it? *sniff* LOL)

He slowed his pace and stopped in front of her. She in turn also stopped. She pulled the backpack fro her shoulder and set it on the ground by a tree. She walked cautiously up to Inuyasha and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and buried his nose in the crook of her neck.

'Damn! She smells so good!'

"Why did you return so early?"

"In all honestly, I guess I missed you."

The smile on his face grew at least 3 times it's size.

"Inuyasha, I want you to explain to me the best you can the next couple steps of these mating ritual things."

Inuyasha blushed. "OK, I can try." He looked her over. She was wearing her usual green school uniform, but had a hat on and her hair tied back in a ponytail. His ears drooped when he saw that the hat covered her ears.

She saw the depressed look he was giving her. She wondered what got him down all of a sudden. She followed his gaze up to her head. That is when she realized she still had her disguise on. She removed the hat and took her hair down.

"Oh! I forgot to take this stuff off when I got home."

"Why were you wearing it? Are you ashamed?"

"No! Nothing like that! I m not ashamed, really I am not. I am happy the way I am, but in my time there are no demons and I didn't want people to freak out when they see my ears, you know?"

He brightened up a bit and managed a smile. He was glad that she wasn't ashamed of what she was, but only trying to keep the whole demon thing a secret from her world. He hugged her tight against his chest. She pulled back after a while and looked into his eyes. He leaned down ever so slowly and placed his lips on hers. He kissed he gently. Kagome was startled at first, but quickly responded. She moved her hands from the his back to around his neck and pulled him to her to deepen the kiss. Inuyasha responded as well. They eventually had to pull away for air. When they did Inuyasha smiled the biggest smile ever. Kagome was content at that moment.

His face all of a sudden changed. It went from happy to angry. He started to growl low in his chest. He hugged Kagome to him and refused to let go.

'OK, Now I know I missed something. Why is Inuyasha acting this way? What is going on?'

"Inuyasha? What-" Inuyasha cut her off before she could finish.

"Can't you smell it? She is coming." Inuyasha said before continuing his growling.

Kagome sniffed the air. 'Ewwwww!' Kagome put her hand over her nose. 'It smells like a rotting corpse! Wait a second, rotting corpse. Inuyasha said she is coming. That means, Kikyo!'

Inuyasha was probing the forest around them with his eyes. Then there was a bright flash of light in the tree in front of them. Some soul stealers came flying out of the light and surrounded the area. When the light subsided and everyone's eyes adjusted Kikyo was sitting in the tree in front of them.

"Inuyasha, why are you-" Kikyo didn't finish her sentence. She noticed that Kagome was different. She was not human any more, but half. She was the same as Inuyasha, a hanyou.

"Inuyasha why is Kagome a hanyou?!"

"Inuyasha let go of Kagome for a while. Kagome stood off to the side next to Inuaysha.

A/N:

I am so sry for not updating sooner, but I really had no clue on what should happen next in this story! I can't believe I am writing this at 1:00 in the morning! I have school and I didn't do my homework! AHHHH! *Bangs head against desk repeatedly* I am fine now. I am getting some new ideas, but I may be a little slow getting out the next few chapters of this story, but I will try my best. With school coming to an end, I can not promise anything. Just try to hang in there and review, and I will update in my spare time.