InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Other Life ❯ Abduction ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for taking so long. I just got let out of school a couple of days ago so I haven't had the time to write up another chapter. I was so busy with finals and all that I haven't had the time do anything except study. Now I can finally concentrate on the story. So chapters will be here a lot faster. Hopefully...
 
Kagome's POV
 
Nice going Kagome. Now you're going to die because you wanted to try and escape. I told you not to. But would you listen to me? Noooo. You just had to see if you could make it.
 
I didn't bother to reply to my complaining conscious as I looked at my abductor. I really wasn't concerned with dying at that moment because I didn't care anymore. Some people would have thought me crazy for not at least trying to put up a fight. But I was just sick and tired of always putting up a fight, winning that fight, only to run into another problem. As far as I was concerned, why not just give up? Then all the pain and sorrow I always felt would be over.
 
I closed my eyes briefly as I saw my abductor come closer to me with a leer on his face. I opened them again and stared straight in his eye, making sure I showed no fear on my face. He began to speak to me, but I just ignored him. This apparently made him angry, which gave me a small piece of satisfaction.
 
At least I'll die happy, I thought.
 
As he spoke again, I did the same thing and didn't bother speaking. When as last he got tired of hurling insults at me, I saw in relief that he was getting ready to do the deed. I smiled sadly to myself, making sure that my hair covered my face so I wouldn't see his face as he raped me. As the jingling of his belt stopped, I closed me eyes shut, ready for him to attack. But it never came. In fact, his attention went right off of me and right onto someone else.
 
The stranger began to speak. From the sound of the voice, I concluded that my 'rescuer' was a male. A young one too. I listened closely but couldn't hear what he said. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation . But I heard my abductor's final reply loud and clear.
 
“You want me to do what?” He must have stared in the guy in amazement for a moment before he realized he was serious. Then he began to laugh.
 
I don't think the guy appreciated being laughed at because the next thing he said, the laughing hyena shut up pretty quickly. Not only did he shut up, he also became quite angry.
 
“How dare you say that to me? I'll kill you for that!” I watched with shielded eyes as my abductor brought out a rusty knife and lunged for the new guy. I was pretty surprised when I saw the knife because it wasn't something you saw in everyday life. It was more like something the movies would use in a horror movie. Surprisingly, the thing was in pretty good condition.
 
Sadly, I wasn't able to see what happened since this all occurred behind my back. I could hear the fight perfectly fine though. There was a lot of cussing and sometimes even a scream or two. The fight didn't last very long and within minutes, it was over. Now the question was to see who had won. Oh the anticipation.
 
I waited in tense silence as to see who would come back. A shadow fell over me and blocked out the sun. I was concentrating so hard on waiting for the guy to come into my line of vision that I jumped when I felt his fingers touch my shoulders.
 
I guess that made me finally snap. After all I had been through the last two hours, I just lost it. I rolled onto my back and grabbed onto the guy's leg and bit down hard. It was hard enough to draw blood. But the guy didn't even flinch. Not so much as even a twitch. He just calmly picked me up by my hair and turned me toward him.
 
And before he knocked me out, all I saw was a glimpse of long black hair and what looked like a wolf tail before I was engulfed by the darkness.
 
Normal POV
 
Kouga looked down in disgust as the black haired girl fell down onto the soft green grass.
 
I can't believe I have to actually get this wench. Making me come all the way from the palace to collect all the girls who look like that brat in the photo. I mean, does it really matter what mutt face's bride will look like? She doesn't actually have to look like she's from royalty. Kouga sighed. Yeah, she does. If the woman who is going to marry Inuyasha lives with Sesshomaru, she has to meet his expectations.
 
Kouga sighed again, knowing that complaining about it wasn't going to make him any happier. Might as well get her in the limo before she wakes up and bites me again. Kouga glared at Kagome as he gently rubbed the tender spot where she had bitten him. Stupid girl, Kouga mentally grumbled, as he picked up Kagome's limp figure and made his way toward the waiting car.
 
Kouga walked over to the limo and non to gently threw Kagome in with him. He slammed the door shut not bothering to wait for the chauffer to do it. Kouga tapped his foot impatiently as the driver went around to the drivers side of the car. When the car wasn't on the road after five seconds, Kouga finally lost his patience.
 
"Today if you do not mind! We do have a time limit you know." Kouga looked in annoyance as the driver dropped the keys on the grass. He got down on all fours and began to pat the grass looking for anything that was shiny.
 
Kouga wasn't one who like to wait for long, so when the driver hadn't found the keys in the next few seconds, he exploded. "That's it you wimpy windbag! When we get back home, you're going to be fired!" Kouga huffed back into his seat and resumed tapping his foot. However, he stopped when he got the eerie feeling of being watched. He glanced over at his left and with a start, saw that he was being watched by the wench he had kidnapped.
 
Kouga glared at Kagome. "Yes? May I help you?"
 
Kagome didn't say anything, but just continued to stare at the strange looking man. She blinked as the engine roared to life and the tires squealed as the driver stepped onto the gas pedal.
 
Kagome frantically tried to grab onto something to hold onto as the driver finally whipped out onto the main road and began to swerve into different lanes going past the speed limit. Kagome finally just grabbed the silk seats and held on for dear life as the driving began to get even crazier.
 
Kouga watched all of this in amusement as the driver swerved onto the other side of the road and back again. He didn't bother to hold onto anything because he was used to this type of driving and had gotten used to swerving everywhere. He just sat there watching Kagome grow paler and paler as the car almost hit an elderly couple driving next to them.
 
"I take it you don't like the ride?" Kouga asked, amused.
 
Kagome's eyes flashed dangerously before she began to concentrate on keeping her butt in the same spot. But Kouga was enjoying watching her suffer and decided to mess with her a little.
 
"Oh come on. Hiten's the best driver we have. Actually," he said, putting his finger thoughtfully to his face, "he's about the only one who I can trust not to get into an accident." Kouga smiled as he saw Kagome ignoring him yet again. Oh Inuyasha. You are definitely going to enjoy this one.

Kouga smiled to himself happily imagining the outcome of Inuyasha's first meeting with the girl. If this girl had a temper like Inuyasha's, and he was sure she did, fireworks were sure to spark. Kouga was going to make sure he saw every encounter they had.
 
A/N: That must be my longest chapter yet. I feel so proud of myself. Anyway, I think Kagome will meet Inu in the next chapter. I haven't exactly decided yet. No, I think she will meet him next chapter.