InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Thoughts Before You ❯ You've got them all by the ..... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So I'm watching eight legged freaks right now, and I just saw a computerized spider attack a guy on a motorcycle while he was jumping through the air, and this man managed to kick the spider away from him.
 
Wow.
 
When I'm riding a motorcycle I'm lucky if I can keep it going.
 
Oh and this kid on the motorcycle he's more affective when he kicks it than when a semi truck full of gasoline rolls over on top of them and explodes!
 
If I were in the middle of an explosion I would not be getting back up. That is for sure.
 
Oh also I love getting reviews, they give me most glorious ideas. I pretty much feed off of what other people think.
 
Oh so I'm trying to type and mother brothers dog keeps trying to sniff my face so it's a little difficult.
 
My Thoughts Before You
 
Give me back my dog you eight legged freak!
I paid good money for him >>
 
(Yeah this title has nothing to do with anything)
 
“Thank you for choosing Movie Gallery… oh no you're back here!” Sango had heard the tingle of the door bell thinking it was another customer, but when she saw Miroku standing there with a six pack of Pepsi in one hand and a pizza in the other she couldn't help but display her displeasure at his presence.
 
“That I am.” He said, completely ignoring her discontent. “I brought myself some food while I watch this feature film.”
 
“I can't just watch a movie.” She told him while her basket full of movies and headed to the store floor to restock.
 
Miroku looked around at the vacant store before propping himself on one of the movie crates in a position to eat his food. “Its Sunday night in a small town and a Blockbuster is just down the road. What else are you going to do?”
 
She didn't want to admit it but he was right, so doing what all other women do she changed the subject. “Don't you have something better to do than stalk people? I dunno maybe you could go bowling.”
 
“Bowling, yeah, not really my thing.” Miroku couldn't handle the whole small town bowling thing that they were all so fond of. Racket back would be more his thing
 
“Too bad, I was going to ask you to join me.” Sango lied.
 
Yes! An opening! “Maybe I'll give it a try then.”
 
“Offers gone.”
 
“Uhh.” Miroku's head slumped over and he sighed. She was not making this easy for him was she? “What did I ever do to you?”
 
“Besides being over eager when it comes to purist in women to help you with your perverted ways?” she hadn't looked at him once since she had originally saw him enter the store.
 
“Perverted? Sango you hurt me. I'll have you know that back home I was known to be as innocent as a monk.”
 
Sango offered him a dry `Ha' in response. “If you were a monk than I was a slayer.”
 
(lol at my own lame joke)
 
She continued to stand with her back to him, filing away recently returned movies. She refused to look at him so Miroku decided this was time to take the matters into his own hands.
 
He approached silently, glanced to the left, then to the right, and finally kicked her stool out from under her. Sango fell into his ready and waiting hands, she hadn't even screamed as she found herself falling into his arms.
 
“Are you all right?” he held her tightly before sliding his hand down to Sango's curvaceous bottom.
 
Two things happened all at once, first thing was Sango swinging her hand back to slap him and second was the door opening, a slight tingle startling him so bad he dropped her to the ground.
 
“Kikyou? What are you doing here?” Miroku heard the `thunk' and looked down. “Oh Sango I'm sorry!”
 
“Just, leave me.” She pushed him away ash she sat up.
 
“What did you call me?” Kagome walked towards them, grabbing Miroku around the collar yanking him towards her.
 
“Hey sorry! I didn't mean to offend you.” Miroku's luck seemed to not work at this altitude.
 
“Don't you ever say that name around me ever!” Kagome's eyes were filled with tears of anger. Her hands were shaking as she held on to his shirt, and she was shouting at him. “I hate her.”
 
“You must be Kagome.” When realization dawned upon him he couldn't believe it. “You could be Kik… er `her' relative. Except your much more animated than I have ever seen her before. She's always been a bit of a stiff if you ask me.”
 
“You, who are you?”
 
“My name is Miroku, but more importantly could you let me go. I don't exactly have a way to iron my clothes and you are in fact wrinkling them.”
 
“Oh I'm sorry.” She released him and slumped backwards on to the floor, tears still in her eyes but no sobs at least, it seemed she had gotten through the fit before venturing for comfort. After a moment of breathing she looked at the blushing Sango, her eyes went wide and she looked between the two.
 
“Oh did I interrupt your moment?”
 
“No, no moment.” Sago shook her head hard. “Never going to be a moment.”
 
“That's what you say now-“
 
“So what happened?” Sango interrupted, making Miroku grin at her edginess around him.
 
“Am I making you flustered?” He asked.
 
Sango finally gave him the attention he wanted by pushing him into the return bin, “Now sit there and be quite!” Miroku leaned his head back in defeat for the moment.
 
“Well.” Kagome wiped her eyes. “Kouga left me because he thinks I'm still in love with Inuyasha, which I am but when I tried to tell him that he says, `Oh I just came here to invite you to my wedding.' He handed me the plane tickets and left. Now I'm feeling stupid and just really want to crawl under a rock.”
 
“Please-“ Miroku started but a glare from Sango silenced him.
 
“You told him you loved him?” she asked. “And he said no.”
 
“Yup.” Kagome leaned her head back on the move shelf, squishing the box to `Critters' “Can I have that Pepsi?”
 
“Of course.” Sango grabbed the Pepsi Miroku brought and gave it to Kagome.
 
“Inuyasha took Ky with him to spend the night together and I've been rehashing the conversation in my mind. He didn't even act fazed by it and just brushed me off. He doesn't even care any more.”
 
“Have you told Ky about Kouga?” Kagome answered with a shake of her head.
 
“I am dreading that conversation so I don't want to think about that just yet.”
 
“Would anyone like to hear my opinion?” Miroku asked.
 
“No.”
 
“Well then will you help me out of the box?”
 
“Sango, let him talk.” Kagome took another swig of the Pepsi.
 
“I probably have the better incite into Inuyasha's mind than either of you would because I'm his lawyer and we talk.” He cleared his throat to make sure everyone was listening to him, anticipating his opinion. “Kikyou doesn't stand a chance.”
 
“What do you mean?” Kagome asked.
 
“Since he's arrived here your all he's talked about, but Inuyasha he's sorta like a dog, has a lot of loyalty to Kikyou because they are engaged and all that jazz.”
 
“Can't imagine why someone would be loyal during an engagement.” Sango muttered.
 
“I know right?” Miroku shook his head, “Anyways, Kagome if you decided to go for it, and make him talk to you about it you could get rid of her with no worry.”
 
“Why are you helping me?” Kagome was finished with her Pepsi and started to hiccup, spinning the bottle on the floor. “Aren't you all outsiders anyways? You New Yorkers you.”
 
“I can't stand Kikyou.” He answered.
 
“She shoot you down monk?” Sango had decided to give him a nick due to his remark about the monk.
 
“Pet names all ready?” he was grinning. “No that isn't it my foxy lady, she's too… thought out. I can't explain it, but I don't like her. I don't trust her.”
 
“So what do you suggest I do?”
 
“My advisory fees are quite expensive.” Smack! Sango slapped him, “But for you it's free. You've got tickets to the wedding right? Why not do this the dramatic way and crash the wedding?”
 
“I don't think that's such a good idea. Ky can go, but I refuse to.”
 
“Then you're going to have to talk to him again with in the next couple of days because as soon as he leaves he's getting married.”
 
“It's that soon.”
 
“Afraid so, can we let me out of the box now?” Miroku wiggled his legs. “It's really embarrassing I'll have you know.”
 
Both girls continued to ignore him, “Where do you think he is?” Sango wondered aloud.
 
“Probably at his hotel room, it is almost midnight, and if my child is still awake at this time of night it will be hell to pay.”
 
“Not to worry he has your child you'll have a time to speak with him once again.” Miroku was wiggling. “Let me out!”
 
“Fine.” Sango offered her hand and hoisted him out of the box.
 
>>>>>>>>>>

“What are you doing?” Hemi was watching Ayame ready herself in the mirror. Touching up her makeup, making her lips look real shiny, and of course making sure her bangs swooped in just the right way.
 
“Going to see Kouga. He's on the market you know.”
 
Hemi's eyebrow rose as she looked at the watch on her wrist, “Yeah, but for like, ten hours.”
 
“Got to strike while the iron is hot with a guy like Kouga or else he'll be wrapped up in some other fated romance story.”
 
“Yes, Kouga… the immortal piece of meat.”
 
She folded up her copy of the news paper and stood up. Suds brothers had just closed for the evening and those two were the last to be leaving. Taking off her apron and tossing it on to Ayame's head.
 
“Hey what did you do that for?” she asked, throwing the apron back down her now frizzled hair a mess that she would have to fix all over.
 
“Oh hey, my bad. You have a good time with Kouga and all those other firemen.” Hemi gave her a mock wink. “Let me know how the fantasy every woman's ever had turns out.”
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>
 
Kouga answered the back door to the fire station; he was greeted by Ayame leaning on the door.
 
“Hey, heard about the break up. Sorry that it happened.”
 
“Are you?” Kouga asked as Ayame pushed in through the door. “Come in?”
 
The problems with being single, single women. This was going to be painful. He followed her slowly through the building as she went and sat on he couch, the other boys having gone to sleep the two were alone.
 
“How are you?” she asked, taking off her coat and revealing her shoulders.
 
“All right, uh, what are you doing here Ayame?”
 
She blushed deeply, “I was just trying to be here for you.”
 
“Well, I was, actually heading out. Sorry! Going out with the guys you know?”
 
“What guys? Your friends are all here aren't they?”
 
Kouga shook his head, “Actually, no. I made new friends. Sorry.” He grabbed his coat and with some effort he pushed his broken arm through it than the other arm. Then tossing her coat at her he headed towards the door.
 
“I've got to lock up after you.”
 
Ayame stood up and followed him out looking completely put out. “Well, some other time then.” She offered.
 
“Right.” Kouga responded as he jumped in Kagome's car, they had switched so that he wouldn't have to walk everywhere.
 
Now he had to find something to do, this sucked. He was looking forward to watching and American Werewolf in London but noooo Ayame just had to ruin everything.
 
He saw the Legal Tender was packed so he decided to see what was happening there, if anything he could get something to drink and kill time before he went down there.
 
Heading down the stairs he was blocked by a group of people standing around the pool table. What was happening?
 
“Looks like I've got you by the balls.” Hemi was holding a pool stick looking across the table at a very distraught man. She pulled a drag from her cigarette as she watched the man take position and shoot a ball. He missed and she laughed.
 
Deciding to get a little fancy she let the cigarette hang from her lips as she aimed and shot, the ball sunk in and instantly she turned and shot another, sinking it as well.
 
“Looks like I only have the eight ball left don't?”
 
Kouga came and stood behind him. “Robbing people of their money?” he questioned. She looked over to her shoulder at him, looking fierce that night, her hair pushed all to one side, wearing a green tank top and a pair of tight fitting designer jeans.
 
“Well, I get pretty sucky tips from tight wads so I have got to make money some other way don't I?”
 
“I gave you a ten dollar bill!” he exclaimed. “And that was after I paid for the beer.”
 
She smirked and sunk the shot. “Pay up Hunter.”
 
She held out her hand for Hunter and he dropped the pile of money into her hand. “ Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty, one, twenty, forty, sixty, eight, two. There is only two hundred here.” She grabbed his hand. “Trying to cheat a girl out of her money are you? Give me the last hundred.”
 
“Wait you were playing for three hundred dollars?” Kouga couldn't believe that.
 
“Well it turned in to double or nothing several times.” She replied to him.
 
Hunter shrugged, “Show me you deserve it Hemi dear.”
 
“Please.” Hemi shook her head. “Give me the damn money or I swear you won't be happy after I make it so you can't procreate any longer.”
 
“Pretty fancy word there.” Hunter stood up. “I don't want to make you get upset or anything.”
 
Hemi stood on edge as he came towards her, finally he came up and grabbed her butt and pulled her in.
 
“Wow, I really need to listen to my mother.” She said, pushing away. “Keep it, you obviously need it.”
 
Bam! Hemi was slightly shocked as she saw Kouga flying through the air at Hunter, left fist smashing against his face throwing him to the ground. Hemi rushed over to Kouga and pulled him off the man.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” she asked, completely shocked.
 
“He's a jerk.”
 
“You fought him?” Hemi was looking between them. “And you fought him for me.”
 
“Well… not for that reason- hey why are you looking at me like that?”
 
Hemi grabbed his good hand, “No one has ever punched someone for me before.”
 
He cringed at her touch, “Don't read too much into it.”
 
“Did you hurt your hand?” she turned it over and looked at the swollen knuckles. “We better take you to the hospital.”
 
“That's two trips in two days.”
 
“Well I appreciate it.”
 
>>>>>
 
The land lord came over and I didn't know he was coming and he saw my dog sticking his head out the window and I forgot to clean out his little dukeys out of the back yard and considering we aren't supposed to have dogs here…. Oops.
 
Well that's all for today.
Happy Easter.