InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 2 ~ Yanna’s Surprise Visitor


It had been a year since Sesshoumaru visited Yanna and she is now sixteen. During the past year, Yanna had fun learning what she could and couldn’t do. She also found out that she preferred the night more than the day. Yanna’s stepfather had taken her out of school because the other kids were making fun of the way she looked. She couldn’t help that she was different than them. Yanna knew that this was going to happen but she enjoyed staying home.

Yanna turned sixteen today. She was happy because that meant that Sesshoumaru was going to be coming back to see her and she looked forward to this. She knew that she was related to him in one way or another. Yanna soon pushed that thought aside as her stepfather walked into her room.

“Okay, Yanna, I am getting ready to leave for work. The tutor should be here soon,” Cordell said as he walked over to Yanna while she stood near the window.

Cordell gave Yanna a kiss and a hug before he walked out of her room. Yanna soon followed him down the stairs. Just as her stepfather was leaving for work, the tutor knocked on the door. Cordell answered the door and let the tutor in as he walked out the door. Yanna always had fun when the tutor was there. She seemed to learn more now that she wasn’t going to school. The tutor was there for at least three hours. When the tutor left, Yanna went upstairs to her room so that she could continue her studying.

Yanna had finished studying and then went over to her window so she could look out at the beautiful land that her stepfather owned. She had been sitting in the window for a good couple of hours. Yanna never heard her stepfather come into the room. When she felt someone standing behind her, Yanna turned around and looked up at her stepfather. Cordell noticed that Yanna was smiling.

“Why are you so happy, Yanna?” he asked with a smile of his own.

“No reason,” Yanna replied back.

“Well, why don’t we go downstairs and have some dinner,” Cordell said as he turned and walked back out of the door and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Yanna followed her dad out of her room. She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen but she soon pushed that thought aside. She wasn’t going to let anything at the moment bring her down from the happiness she was feeling at the moment. Once they were downstairs, they both walked into the kitchen and got something to eat.

When they were done eating, Yanna turned to her stepfather and said, “Well, dad, I am heading off to bed. Good night, dad.”

Yanna gave her stepfather a kiss and a hug good night as she headed up the stairs to her room. She wanted to get some more studying in before she went to sleep but on her way up the stairs she had decided to just go to bed. When she got to her room, Yanna didn’t bother to turn her bedroom light on. She was too tired to do anything, so she walked over to the bed and started to climb into it. That was when she noticed that something or someone was on her bed.

Yanna jumped off the bed real quick. She then walked over to the light switch and turned on the light. After she turned the light on, Yanna walked back over to her bed. She saw a person lying on her bed. How the person got there Yanna had no idea. Yanna looked a little harder and noticed that the person was in fact a boy about the same age as her. She then noticed that he was dressed in a red kimono. She also noticed that the boy had long silvery-white hair just like her and Sesshoumaru. He also had claws, fangs, and dog-like ears on the top of his head just like her. It was amazing how much they looked like each other.

The closer that Yanna got to the bed, the more the stranger stirred. When Yanna got a little closer to the bed, she noticed the purple stripe on either side of his face. He opened his eyes as she got to the edge of the bed. He looked right at Yanna and started growling at her. The boy was taken aback when Yanna started growling back at him. That was when Yanna noticed that his eyes were blood red. Then all of a sudden his eyes turned an amber-gold just like hers. He just stared at her. Before Yanna could say anything, the boy on her bed spoke first.

“Where am I?” he asked, pain evident in his voice.

“You are in my bedroom,” Yanna said back to him.

The boy then looked around and then looked back at Yanna. That was when he noticed how much they looked like each other. For him, it was like looking at his reflection in a mirror. He could tell there were so many similarities between them but yet they were different in their own aspects. They just stared at each other for awhile. Yanna was the first one to speak.

“What’s your name?” Yanna asked the boy.

“My name is InuYasha,” he replied back.

Yanna just looked at him with her mouth wide opened. ‘Could this be the younger brother that Sesshoumaru had mentioned a year ago?’ Yanna thought to herself. She was soon pulled out of her thoughts when she heard the boy speak once again.

“Who are you?” InuYasha asked as he continued to look at her.

“My name is Yanna,” she said shyly.

Just then, Yanna sat down on the edge of the bed. As she sat down, she noticed that InuYasha was injured. Yanna immediately got up from her spot on the bed and went to get the medical supplies that were kept in the adjoining bathroom to her room. Yanna then came back and sat back down on the bed as she started to clean and bandage his wounds. InuYasha started to fuss but he stopped when Yanna had told him to stay still and not move. He then stopped moving around and let Yanna continue with cleaning and bandaging his wounds. When Yanna was finished dressing his wounds, InuYasha once again looked at her.

“You remind me of my twin sister, InuYanna,” he said. “You look like her too.”

Yanna was sorta surprised by what he had just said. She then remembered what Sesshoumaru had said a year earlier.

~~Begin Flashback~~

“I have been searching for you, InuYanna. You look just like my younger half-brother. You are about the same age as he is,” Sesshoumaru told Yanna.

~~End Flashback~~

“Sesshoumaru had told me that I looked like his younger half-brother,” Yanna said.

InuYasha gave Yanna a pained look when she had mentioned Sesshoumaru’s name. He knew that if Yanna knew Sesshoumaru, then it couldn’t be good.

“How do you know Sesshoumaru, Yanna?” InuYasha asked her with a skeptical look on his face.

“He was here a year ago saying that he had been searching for me,” Yanna said, looking away from InuYasha. “Are you Sesshoumaru’s younger half-brother?”

InuYasha could hear the nervousness in her voice as he answered, “Yes, I am.”

That was when Yanna got up off the bed and walked over to the window. InuYasha could tell that there was something bothering Yanna. So, he got off the bed and ignored the pain as he did so. He slowly made his way over to the window as he reached out and placed a hand on Yanna’s shoulder. Yanna jumped when she felt InuYasha’s hand on her shoulder. She tried to ignore him but she soon found out that It wasn’t possible. InuYasha slowly turned Yanna around so she was facing him. When InuYasha had completely turned Yanna around, he noticed that she was crying.

“Why are you crying, InuYanna?” he asked her.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it,” Yanna said as she wiped her tears away.

InuYasha just looked at Yanna and said, “It will be okay, InuYanna.”

He then pulled her to him as he hugged her tightly. Yanna then started to cry on InuYasha’s shoulder like there was no tomorrow.

When Yanna finished crying, she pulled away from InuYasha only to see her stepfather standing in the doorway. She knew just by the look on his face that he was upset at her. So, they all went downstairs so they could talk about what was going on at the moment.

Once downstairs, Yanna’s stepfather turned to them and said, “I knew this day would come.”

Yanna then turned to her stepfather and gave him an angry look. Cordell knew that Yanna was a force to be reckoned with when she was angry. InuYasha just watched as everything started to play out.

“What do you mean ‘this day would come’? What have you been hiding from me?” Yanna asked angrily.

Cordell and InuYasha noticed that the angrier that Yanna got, the more her eyes started to flash red. Just then, InuYasha said something.

“InuYanna, please calm down. No one was hiding anything from you,” InuYasha said calmly to his sister.

Cordell then looked from Yanna to InuYasha. He knew that he had to tell her the truth before something more serious happened to her. Cordell then looked at Yanna as he spoke.

“Your real name is InuYanna. You are an inu-hanyou like your twin brother, InuYasha,” her stepfather said sadly.

Yanna couldn’t believe what she had just heard. She couldn’t quite comprehend what was going on at the moment. She knew she needed to get away for awhile so she could think. She decided to head out into the night air for awhile.

“I’m going out for a walk and I’ll be back later,” Yanna said, still quite angry at her stepfather.

Yanna got up and started walking towards the door when someone busted through it and grabbed her left wrist. She didn’t know who would come busting into her stepfather’s house and grab her the way they did. All Yanna knew was that she needed to get away from whoever had ahold of her. That was when she started fighting with her captor.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well, there is chapter 2.....I hope that you all enjoy this one....please read and review so that I know how I am doing......Cya all soon with chapter 3