InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 3 ~ Sesshoumaru Returns and Yanna’s Trip Through The Well



All of a sudden Yanna was turned around so that she could face her captor. Even though she was facing her captor, Yanna still continued to fight. It wasn’t until a few minutes later that she looked up and saw who it was exactly that had ahold of her wrist. She couldn’t believe who it was that had ahold of her.

“Sesshoumaru!!” InuYasha yelled at his older half-brother.

“Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru said. “I see that you have found your twin sister.”

That sentence caused Yanna to fight even harder to get away from Sesshoumaru. The only thing was that the more Yanna fought against Sesshoumaru, the tighter his grip got on her wrist. Not only that but also the more that Yanna fought against him, the more pleasure he was getting from it.

Sesshoumaru was pleased with the looks on InuYasha and Cordell’s faces at what he was doing to Yanna. He didn’t want Yanna to miss out on the horrified looks on their faces so he spun Yanna around so she was facing her stepfather and InuYasha. Yanna didn’t like the looks that they were giving her. The looks on their faces only caused Yanna to fight even harder to get away from Sesshoumaru.

“Let me go, Sesshoumaru,” Yanna said as loud as she could.

All Sesshoumaru did was laugh at Yanna as she continued to fight him. Yanna was so busy fighting with Sesshoumaru’s grip that it took her awhile to feel the searing pain in her wrist. That was when she looked up at her wrist and saw that the skin was burning away where Sesshoumaru’s hand was at.

“Feel my poison claws,” Sesshoumaru said, laughing at the pain he was causing to Yanna.

The burning sensation just caused Yanna to fight even harder. When she realized that she wasn’t getting anywhere with fighting against Sesshoumaru’s grip, Yanna then turned around and kicked Sesshoumaru hard where it counted the most. She then felt Sesshoumaru’s grip loosen on her wrist. Yanna then pulled away from him as he fell to the ground, growling in pain. Yanna then fell to her knees while clutching her injured left wrist to her chest. She didn’t want anyone to touch it because it hurt so bad. Just then, InuYasha pulled Yanna to him so he could take a look at her wrist but she growled at him as a warning not to touch it.

“Be still, ‘Yanna, so I can take a look at your wrist,” InuYasha said as he growled back at her.

Cordell was horrified at the sight of Yanna’s wrist. He couldn’t believe that her own flesh and blood would hurt her like that.

“What did he do to her wrist?” Cordell asked InuYasha.

InuYasha didn’t look at Yanna’s stepfather as he answered, “His poisoned claws started to burn through her skin. But don’t worry, though, her demon side will heal this.”

While InuYasha and Cordell were busy tending to Yanna’s wrist, Sesshoumaru decided to get up and leave. He would get Yanna when her and InuYasha returned to the Sengoku Jidai. So, Sesshoumaru got up off the ground and walked out of the house without any of them noticing that he was gone.

When InuYasha had finished telling Cordell that her demon side would heal her wrist, Yanna heard her stepfather sigh in relief. She then looked over at her stepfather and gave him a reassuring smile. She then saw her stepfather look away from her and over to where Sesshoumaru should have been laying after she kicked him. Yanna and InuYasha saw this and also looked over at the spot where Sesshoumaru should have been.

“Where did he go?” Cordell asked InuYasha.

“He went back to the Sengoku Jidai,” InuYasha said, not looking at either Yanna or her stepfather.

Yanna and her stepfather just looked at each other. They couldn’t believe what InuYasha had just said. They then looked over at InuYasha hoping to get more answers about where Sesshoumaru had gone.

“Where did he go?” Yanna asked a little confused.

InuYasha then looked up at Yanna and her stepfather as he answered Yanna’s question.

“The Sengoku Jidai. It is the time period where I am from and where you belong, InuYanna,” InuYasha said.

Yanna then looked at her stepfather. She could tell that he just wanted the best for her. She also didn’t want to leave her stepfather because technically he was the only family that she had known for the last twelve years.

“Go, Yanna. I mean InuYanna,” Cordell said to his stepdaughter.

Yanna looked at her stepfather. She could tell that he was on the brink of tears. She then pulled away from InuYasha and went over to her stepfather and hugged him.

“Dad, I will always be Yanna to you,” Yanna said as she continued to hug her stepfather.

Cordell just hugged Yanna even tighter as she said that. He just wanted her to be happy for a change. He knew that she would be miserable if she stayed with him. Just then, Yanna pulled out of her stepfather’s embrace and turned to face InuYasha.

“I can’t stay here. I don’t want to put my stepfather in danger because of me. When do we leave, InuYasha?” she said to her twin brother.

“Whenever you are ready, InuYanna,” InuYasha said.

Yanna looked at her stepfather and then back to InuYasha. They both could tell that she was angry beyond belief at what Sesshoumaru had done to her.

“I’m ready now. I want to get back at Sesshoumaru for what he did to me,” Yanna seethed as she looked at her wrist carefully.

InuYasha then got up from where he was sitting on the floor and walked towards Yanna and her stepfather. He could understand where she was coming from about getting back at Sesshoumaru. He too wanted to get back at Sesshoumaru for hurting her.

“Are you sure that you want to leave, InuYanna?” he asked, wanting to make sure about her decision.

Yanna looked at InuYasha with a frustrated look on her face. She hated it when she was doubted about a decision she was sure about doing.

“Yes, InuYasha, I am positive that I want to leave,” Yanna said angrily.

Both InuYasha and Yanna started walking towards the front door, or what was left of it after Sesshoumaru had busted it in, when they were stopped by Yanna’s stepfather.

“Wait, InuYanna. I have something for you,” Cordell said as he walked down the hallway to the closet.

Yanna stopped walking and turned around as she watched her stepfather walk down the hallway to the closet. She saw him pull something out of the closet and then walked back towards Yanna and InuYasha in the living room. He came back into the living room carrying a box with Yanna’s name on it.

“Here, Yanna, this is for you,” Cordell said as he handed the box to Yanna.

Yanna just looked at her stepfather as she took the box from him. She looked at the box skeptically. She never saw that box in the closet before.

“What’s this?” Yanna asked, taking the box from Cordell.

Yanna didn’t give her stepfather time to answer her as she started to go through the box. She found all sorts of things from her past in the box. She continued going through the box until something caught her eye. She reached in and pulled out a purple kimono just like the one that InuYasha was wearing, except his was red.

“Where did this come from, dad?” Yanna asked her stepfather as she looked at the purple kimono in her hands.

“This box was dropped off when you came to live with me twelve years ago. I never opened it. It has been sitting in the closet this whole time,” Cordell said, looking at Yanna.

InuYasha finally looked up at Yanna and noticed that she was holding a kimono just like his but hers was purple.

“It’s made from the fur of the fire rat. It will protect you, InuYanna,” he said to her.

Yanna looked at InuYasha with a smile on her face.

“Don’t go anywhere. I will be right back,” she said as she headed for the stairs.

Yanna then ran up the stairs to her room. She ran into her room and shut the door so that she could change into the kimono. She quickly changed into the clothes that she had pulled out of the box. Once Yanna was done changing, she walked over to the full-length mirror that she had in her room. Yanna then looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed that with the purple fire rat kimono on, she looked just like InuYasha.

Before Yanna went back downstairs, she took her shoes off. For some odd reason, it felt good not to have her shoes on. After she took her shoes off, Yanna went back downstairs. She then walked into the living room. InuYasha and her stepfather just looked at her.

“I’m ready to go now,” Yanna said to InuYasha.

InuYasha didn’t say anything at first. He just looked at Yanna and smiled. He could definitely tell that they were related.

“Okay, ‘Yanna, let’s go,” InuYasha said to her as he started to walk out the busted up front door.

Yanna gave her stepfather one last hug and then she followed InuYasha out the door. It felt good to be outside for a change. Ever since her transformation a year ago, Yanna had never gone outside for fear of what other people would say and think about how she looked. Once they were outside, InuYasha turned towards Yanna.

“Do you know how to get to the Sengoku Jidai from here?” Yanna asked her twin.

“Yeah, we have to walk down a couple of blocks to a shrine,” he said as he turned back around and then started walking down the sidewalk.

Yanna followed him and soon fell into step beside him. They walked for a couple of blocks in silence. They soon came to a stop at the bottom of some stairs that led up to a huge shrine.

Yanna looked up the stairs. She couldn’t believe how many stairs there were to reach the top. Just then, InuYasha sensed Yanna’s hesitation. So, he grabbed his sister’s hand and practically dragged her up the stairs.

“Where are we, InuYasha?” Yanna asked worriedly.

“This is a friend’s family shrine,” InuYasha said as he continued dragging Yanna up the stairs.

When they got to the top of the stairs, they walked over to a mini shrine. InuYasha released Yanna’s hand as he pushed the door open and pulled Yanna inside. Then he closed the door. Yanna noticed the well in the middle of the room. She then looked at InuYasha with a worried look in her eyes.

“What is that?” Yanna asked sarcastically.

“That is our way back to the Sengoku Jidai,” he said back just as sarcastically as he could.

InuYasha grabbed her hand once more and they walked down the stairs and over to the edge of the well. He then pulled his sister up onto the ledge and they both jumped in.

Yanna had a funny feeling run through her body as they jumped into the well. Something told her to look down at her feet. This scared Yanna slightly so she tightened her grip on InuYasha’s hand. InuYasha smiled to himself when he felt Yanna tighten her grip on his hand. Then the next thing that Yanna saw was that their feet were touching the bottom of the well.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Okay there is chapter 3......please read and review so that I know how my writing skills are.....Cya all soon with chapter 4