InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 6 ~ InuYasha vs. Sesshoumaru



InuYasha and Sesshoumaru charged at each other. InuYasha swung Tetsusaiga at Sesshoumaru but he missed him as Sesshoumaru dodged the attack. When InuYasha missed Sesshoumaru, he fell to the ground. InuYasha growled when he missed Sesshoumaru and hit the ground. Sesshoumaru took this as his chance to strike back at InuYasha. But before Sesshoumaru could make his move, InuYasha got back to his feet and dodged Sesshoumaru’s attack.

Sesshoumaru never thought that InuYasha would get this mad about Yanna getting hurt. He figured he could use that to his advantage in beating InuYasha. But Sesshoumaru would never hurt Yanna on purpose because she is the only one who could defeat Naraku. Sesshoumaru quickly looked over at Yanna before returning his attention to InuYasha.

InuYasha swung one more time at Sesshoumaru with the Tetsusaiga. And this time, InuYasha made contact with Sesshoumaru’s good arm. InuYasha grinned to himself as he made contact with Sesshoumaru. He knew that he could get another shot in now that Sesshoumaru was distracted. Sesshoumaru just chuckled at the scratch that InuYasha had made with the Tetsusaiga.

InuYasha didn’t like the fact that Sesshoumaru was laughing at him so he brought the Tetsusaiga up one more time to take another swing at his brother. Sesshoumaru didn’t let this go unnoticed.

“Was that suppose to hurt me?” Sesshoumaru asked InuYasha.

“Yeah, it was,” InuYasha smirked.

“Well, then, Little Brother, it looks like I am going to have to teach you a lesson and finish this,” Sesshoumaru said with an evil smile on his face as he charged after InuYasha.

InuYasha took this as his chance to look over at Kagome and Sango to see how Yanna was doing. His gaze caught the worried look on Kagome and Sango’s faces.

“How’s ’Yanna doing, Kagome?” InuYasha asked concerned.

“Not good, I’m afraid. She hasn’t woken up yet,” Kagome said just as concerned.

InuYasha finally turned his gaze back to his brother. Deep down InuYasha knew that Yanna would be okay. That was when he noticed that Sesshoumaru was charging at him. InuYasha summoned all of his remaining strength and took one more swing at Sesshoumaru. InuYasha missed Sesshoumaru again. Just then, Sesshoumaru countered InuYasha’s attack and knocked him against a tree next to Kagome and Yanna. The force, at which InuYasha had been thrown, had knocked him out completely. When InuYasha fell unconscious next to Yanna, she woke up with a start.

Yanna looked around, trying to take in her surroundings as she tried to remember where and was and what had happened to her. At first she didn’t know where she was but then Yanna saw Kagome and remembered everything.

“What happened?” Yanna asked dazedly.

“You were knocked unconscious by Sesshoumaru, InuYanna. InuYasha then fought with Sesshoumaru but then he got knocked unconscious as well,” Kagome explained to Yanna.

Yanna looked next to her and saw InuYasha laying there unconscious. Yanna could feel a change coming over her and she had no way of controlling it. Just then, Kagome, who was also looking at InuYasha, looked up into Yanna’s eyes. Kagome knew the look in Yanna’s eyes. She had seen the same look in InuYasha’s eyes right before he would turn into a full demon.

“Kagome, take InuYasha and get out of here,” Yanna said as she looked down at the ground with her eyes hidden by her bangs.

Kagome just looked at Yanna and then nodded her head. She knew better than to argue with a hanyou turned full demon. Although Kagome was able to subdue InuYasha when he was a full demon but Yanna was a different story. No one knew how Yanna would act now that she was a full demon.

“What about you, InuYanna?” Kagome asked a growling Yanna.

Yanna looked up at Kagome as she said, “I’ll be okay. Just get as far away from here as you possibly can.”

With that said, Kagome nodded to Yanna as her and Sango picked InuYasha up off the ground and left. Miroku, Shippou, and Kirara weren’t too far behind them. Once the others were from her sight, Yanna then turned her gaze Sesshoumaru. Just then, Yanna turned her gaze back to the ground and howled out in pain. Sesshoumaru could sense a change in his sister’s scent. He recognized the scent from when InuYasha would change into a full demon.

Just then, Yanna’s amber-gold eyes turned blood red with purple slits for pupils. Her fangs and claws grew longer than normal as well. Then two purple stripes appeared on either side of her face just like Sesshoumaru. Yanna looked exactly like InuYasha when he would turn into a full demon. Yanna then looked back up at Sesshoumaru and growled at him.

“You are going to pay for hurting InuYasha the way you did, Sesshoumaru,” Yanna growled at him.

“Fine. Let’s finish this,” Sesshoumaru said as he looked Yanna dead in the eyes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well there is chapter 6.......please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....cya all soon with chapter 7