InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 8 ~ The Chase



Yanna knew that InuYasha was following her. She also knew that InuYasha was the only one who could help her understand the changes that she was going through at the moment.

InuYasha stopped and sniffed the air. He couldn’t believe that Yanna had lost him. He was still trying to figure out what she meant when she said, “Why would you care, InuYasha?”.

Yanna came to a clearing and had to stop. Her body was refusing to go any further. She needed to rest so she leapt up into a tree and sat on the branch with her back against the tree trunk. Yanna started to doze when she heard someone coming into the clearing. The scent she caught in the air told her who it was.

InuYasha walked into the clearing. He could sense that Yanna was close. He could also tell that she was still a full demon. That was when he looked up into the tree that he was standing under.

“InuYanna, what is wrong with you?” InuYasha asked angrily.

“You. My problem is you,” she growled back at him.

InuYasha was a loss for words. He never meant to cause Yanna any problems. He hung his head as he asked his next question.

“What did I do?” he asked her.

Yanna jumped down from her perch in the tree and landed in front of InuYasha, growling.

“What didn’t you do?” she growled at him.

InuYasha walked over to Yanna so he could get a really good look at her. He looked deeply into her blood red eyes.

‘Is that what I look like when I transform into a full demon,’ InuYasha thought to himself.

“InuYanna, please tell me what I did to make you so mad at me,” he said pleadingly.

Yanna looked into his amber-gold eyes. She could see the hurt in them. She didn’t mean to ever hurt him like this.

“I am sorry for snapping at you, InuYasha,” she said apologetically.

“It’s okay, InuYanna,” he said back to her.

Yanna sat down on the ground and started to cry. This whole situation was her fault. All she wanted now was to go back home and live peacefully with her stepfather like she had done for the last twelve years. Just then, Yanna looked up at her twin and spoke.

“What has happened to me, InuYasha?” Yanna asked without sounding like she was growling at him.

InuYasha sat down next to Yanna on the ground. He pulled her to him so she could cry on his shoulder.

“You’re a full demon, InuYanna. Do you remember what happened to you right before you transformed?” he asked her.

Yanna slowly shook her head. She was trying to remember but she couldn’t/ Everything that had happened to her before she transformed was hazy in her mind.

“Sorry, InuYasha. I can’t remember anything before I transformed,” Yanna said with her head hung low against his shoulder.

“Let’s go back to Kagome and the others. Maybe they could help us figure this all out,” InuYasha said to Yanna.

Yanna looked up into her brother’s amber eyes with her own blood red eyes. She could see that the truly wanted to help her return to normal.

“Okay. Let’s go then,” Yanna said, wiping her tears away.

InuYasha stood up and helped Yanna to her feet. They then started walking towards the clearing where the rest of the gang was at.

They had been walking for what seemed like hours before Yanna said anything.

“So, how much farther, InuYasha?” Yanna asked her brother.

“It’s just over the next hill,” InuYasha said.

They continued walking until Yanna stopped dead in her tracks. She slowly scanned the forest around them and started growling.

“What is it, InuYanna?” InuYasha asked as he realized that Yanna had stopped walking.

“A demon. It’s coming this way and fast,” Yanna said still growling.

Yanna knew who the demon was but she wasn’t saying anything to InuYasha. She knew if she told InuYasha who the demon was then there would be a fight. Yanna continued growling.

“Sesshoumaru,” InuYasha whispered.

“Inu… Yasha. I see that you have finally woken up,” Sesshoumaru said.

InuYasha started growling when Sesshoumaru stepped in front of them. Yanna hid behind InuYasha because she knew that Sesshoumaru was slightly upset about what she had done to him.

“What do you want?” InuYasha spat at Sesshoumaru.

“I came for her,” Sesshoumaru said while pointing to Yanna.

All Yanna did was growl at Sesshoumaru. Then she turned and started running from InuYasha and Sesshoumaru. InuYasha glared at Sesshoumaru.

“Great. Now, I have to go and chase her down again,” InuYasha said as he turned and started running after Yanna.

InuYasha left in the direction that Yanna had taken through the forest. When InuYasha was gone, Sesshoumaru smiled evilly to himself.

“My plan is working,” Sesshoumaru said as he turned and walked in the opposite direction.

**Meanwhile**

Kagome was getting worried about InuYasha. He had been gone a long time. She decided to start fixing breakfast for her and the others in order to get her mind off of InuYasha.

The others started to wake up. Miroku was the first one to wake up. He looked around and noticed that InuYasha was gone.

“Kagome, where is InuYasha?” asked Miroku.

“He went after InuYanna,” Kagome replied back as she looked at Miroku.

“I see,” Miroku said, smiling at Kagome.

With that said, Kagome went back to fixing breakfast for them. Her thoughts strayed to InuYasha and Yanna.

**Back with Yanna**

Yanna ran for what seemed like forever. She knew that InuYasha would be following her. So, Yanna found a tree and jumped up into it. Just as Yanna jumped up into the tree, InuYasha came into the clearing. He saw Yanna jump up into the tree on the other side of the clearing.

InuYasha walked over to the tree that Yanna was sitting in. He looked up at her.

“InuYanna, please come down,” InuYasha said up to her.

“What if I don’t want to?” Yanna growled down to him.

“Because I want to talk to you, InuYanna,” he yelled up into the tree at her.

“I don’t want to talk,” she screamed back at him.

Yanna didn’t expect InuYasha to jump up onto her branch. InuYasha jumped up into the tree and sat on the same branch as his sister. He was going to get what was bothering her out one way or another. Yanna just growled at her brother when he landed on her branch.

“Talk, InuYanna,” InuYasha demanded.

“Fine. What do you want to know?” she asked him.

“Why are you so mad at me?” he asked back.

“Because you left me to fight Sesshoumaru all alone,” she said.

InuYasha looked at Yanna and said, “I’m sorry, ‘Yanna. I tried to be there for you.”

For the first time since Yanna had gotten to the Sengoku Jidai, she noticed that InuYasha was crying. She never meant to make him cry. Yanna started to move closer to him but stopped when she started to lose her balance.

“ ‘Yasha, how do I get back to my normal self?” Yanna asked her brother.

“I don’t know, ‘Yanna” InuYasha replied back to her.

Just then, Yanna started crying. She wanted to get back to normal so bad. InuYasha reached out and pulled her to him.

“Don’t cry, ‘Yanna. Let’s go back to Kagome and the rest of the gang. Maybe they can help us figure something out,” InuYasha said as he hugged his sister.

With that said, InuYasha and Yanna pulled away from one another and jumped out of the tree. They started walking back to where the rest of the gang was at. InuYasha and Yanna walked into the clearing. Shippou was the first one to see them.

“Kagome, they’re back!!” Shippou said excitedly.

Kagome looked up from what she was doing to see InuYasha and Yanna come walking towards her and the others. That was when Kagome noticed that Yanna was still a full demon.

“Hey, InuYasha. Why is InuYanna still a full demon?” Kagome asked.

“We were hoping that you and the others could help us figure out how to get her back to normal, Kagome,” InuYasha said.

“We’ll try to help, InuYasha,” Kagome said back.

They all went over and sat down with Miroku, Sango, Shippou, and Kirara. Everyone, except for InuYasha and Kagome, looked at Yanna.

“Okay, guys, we need to figure out how to get InuYanna back to normal,” InuYasha said.

“Well, I could kiss her,” Miroku said, smiling evilly.

Miroku slowly made his way over to Yanna. He started to lean into kiss Yanna when she smacked him really hard. She then started growling fiercely at Miroku.

No one dared to get near Yanna when she was growling like that. No one that is except for InuYasha. The others backed away from Yanna.

“Calm down, ‘Yanna,” InuYasha whispered in her ear.

Just then, InuYasha turned to face Miroku with anger clearly written on his face.

“DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH HER, YOU LECHER!!!!” InuYasha yelled at the lecherous monk.

That was when Kagome came up with the idea of letting Yanna hold onto the Tetsusaiga so she could change back to normal.

“InuYasha, why not let InuYanna hold onto the Tetsusaiga and see if that helps her to change back,” Kagome offered.

InuYasha calmed down enough as he turned to face Kagome. Yanna had calmed down some as well. But everyone still kept their distance from her until she could change back to normal.

“Okay, Kagome,” InuYasha said as he removed the Tetsusaiga from its sheath.

InuYasha pulled the Tetsusaiga out of its sheath and handed it to Yanna. She took the Tetsusaiga into her own two hands. Then all of a sudden, Yanna started to change back to her old hanyou self.

Everyone looked on as Yanna’s claws and fangs shortened and her eyes turned back to their normal amber-gold color. Everything was back to normal on Yanna except for the purple stripes on either side of her face.

“So, how am I going to keep my demon blood under control?” Yanna asked.

“I don’t know,” InuYasha said.

This time it was Sango’s turn to come up with an idea.

“InuYasha, why not take her to see Totosai,” Sango said.

“That’s a good idea, Sango. I will take Yanna to see Totosai and then we will all meet up at Kaede’s,” InuYasha said excitedly.

With that said, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou, and Kirara headed towards Kaede’s. And InuYasha and Yanna headed towards Totosai’s.

“InuYasha, where are we going?” Yanna asked skeptically.

“We are going to see Totosai and ask him to make you a sword so that you can keep demon blood under control,” he said.

“Oh, okay,” Yanna said.

With that said, they walked off towards Totosai’s.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 8......i hope that you all enjoy it as much as i have writing it....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....cya all soon with another chapter.....