InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 10 ~ Yanna’s New Sword



“What is that?” Yanna asked skeptically.

“This is the sword that your father left for you,” Totosai said, handing the sword to Yanna.

Yanna was hesitant to take the sword at first but she finally took it into her hands. When Yanna took the sword, she felt a blast of energy run through her body. InuYasha noticed that the purple stripes were gone from her face.

“Totosai, why wasn’t I told about this sword?” InuYasha asked the old blacksmith.

“You weren’t told because your father specifically told me not to tell you or Sesshoumaru about it,” Totosai said.

InuYasha didn’t like that. He knew there had to be a reason why their father wouldn’t tell him about the sword. ‘That would mean that if I didn’t know about it, then Sesshoumaru wouldn’t know about it either,’ InuYasha thought to himself.

Yanna looked at Totosai after she felt the blast of energy go through her body. She felt good as new.

“Totosai, what is the name of this sword?” Yanna asked curiously.

“The sword is called Sou’unga,” Totosai said.

The next thing that Yanna wanted to know was the most important to her.

“Will it keep my demon blood under control?” Yanna asked while holding her breath.

“Yes, it will,” Totosai said.

InuYasha and Yanna looked at each other as they let out the breaths that they didn’t know that they were holding.

“InuYanna, do you know how to use a sword?” Totosai asked.

Yanna looked from Totosai to InuYasha a few times. Then she shook her head from side to side.

“No, I don’t. I’m sorry,” Yanna said, looking down at the ground.

“Don’t worry. I’ll teach you how to use it ’Yanna,” InuYasha said reassuredly.

“Okay, ’Yasha,” Yanna said back.

Yanna then turned to Totosai and said, “Thank you, Totosai.”

With that said, InuYasha and Yanna started heading back to Kaede’s village. They walked in silence until Yanna broke it.

“InuYasha, what’s on your mind?” she asked.

“Just thinking about what Totosai said,” InuYasha answered.

“Like what?” she asked him.

“Like why Father didn’t say anything about Sou’unga to me,” InuYasha said.

“I’m sorry, InuYasha. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen,” Yanna said crying.

Before InuYasha could reply to what Yanna had said, she was gone. He couldn’t even pick up her scent.

‘Damn her!’ InuYasha thought to himself.

InuYasha decided to head back to Kaede’s to see if Yanna went there.

**Meanwhile**

Yanna couldn’t figure out why she took off. She stopped running and then started walking.

‘Why did I come to this place?’ she thought to herself. ‘I was happy where I was at. Why did Sesshoumaru and InuYasha have to come into my life. I wish was back with dad.’

Yanna wasn’t watching where she was walking. When she stopped walking, she looked up and saw a castle in front of her.

**Back with InuYasha**

InuYasha walked back to Kaede’s village hoping that Yanna was there waiting for him.

“InuYasha,” a voice called out to him.

InuYasha looked up when he heard his name being called. He hoped that it was Yanna but he saw Kagome running towards him.

“Kagome, is InuYanna here?” he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

“I’m sorry, InuYasha. We haven’t seen her since yesterday,” Kagome said.

InuYasha was now worried about where Yanna was at. He needed to find her before something bad happened to her.

“Kagome, go and get the others. We are going to go look for InuYanna,” InuYasha said worriedly.

“Okay, InuYasha,” Kagome said, heading back to Kaede’s.

With that said, Kagome went and got the others. InuYasha waited for them on the outskirts of the village. The others joined InuYasha and they then went looking for Yanna.

“InuYasha, do you know where InuYanna is?” Miroku asked.

“No, I don’t. She can mask her scent and that is the bad thing,” InuYasha answered.

Miroku had a confused look on his face. He had never heard of a demon being able to mask their scent.

“What do you mean she can mask her scent?” Miroku asked.

“I mean that she can hide her scent from someone so she can’t be found. She has been able to do it since we were kids,” InuYasha replied back to the monk.

“Then what do we do, InuYasha?” Sango asked.

“I don’t know, but I will figure something out,” InuYasha yelled at her.

**Back with Yanna**

When Yanna saw the castle, she stopped dead in her tracks. She didn’t recognize where she was at.

“Where am I?” Yanna asked herself out loud.

“A place where you don’t belong, half-breed. And you brought me something that I have been searching for,” an eerie voice said from behind Yanna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well, there is chapter 10.....i hope you all enjoy it.....please read and review so that i know how my writing is doing.....see ya all soon with the next chapter.....